Explaining the Plan

Death Brought Me You

Ma Ri POV

No, I'm not crazy. It may seem like it, but I swear that I'm not. 

...

Okay, maybe a little, but hey, you only live once right?

Fine, it's not like I cared what you thought anyways.

One of the tallest invaders ran towards Jisoo Sunbae, but I ran in front of them. I pretended to not be able to see and threw some fake punches at them. I may have kicked him in his 'precious' area but that's not important.

"Hyung! Just take her and let's go!" shouted one of the intruders. 

The voice was fairly high pitch and since they said 'Hyung' then they must be guys. Way to make my job harder, thanks.

But why did that voice sound familiar?

I didn't get to think about the answer as the guy I threw punches at quickly threw me over his shoulder while another gagged me.

Let me just say that the rag had some 'taste'. It was not a pleasant experience.

"Yoonmi!" shouted Junhui Sunbae. 

His acting wasn't half bad, it sounded like he genuinely cared.

"Yoonie? Where's Yoonie, Hyung?!" I heard Chan cry as the intruders ran out the door with other their shoulder.

Please forgive me Chan.


Chan POV

"Chan, calm down!" yelled Minghao as he continued to restrain me.

"Calm down? Calm down?" I asked as I struggled to get out of his grasp, "Hyung, are you crazy? Yoonie just got taken by those guys! How can you ask me to calm down?!"

"He's right, Jeonghan! We have to go after them right now!" exclaimed Jisoo Hyung who was caught in Jeonghan's grasp.

Jihoon Hyung walked up to the both of us and hit our heads. "Knock it off you two."

I winced, "But Hyung!" 

"Jihoon, how can you be so calm? Aren't you upset?" questioned Jisoo Hyung.

"I'm not calm. I'm so far beyond that, but I'll allow him to explain himself since it seems that he was the last person who talked to her," replied Jihoon Hyung while glaring at Junhui Hyung coldly.

Everyone looked that Junhui Hyung expectantly.

"W-what's going on here?"

"SEUNGCHEOL!" we all yelled as we rushed to his side. 


Seungcheol POV

I slowly opened my eyes but winced. Something must have hit my head while I was out. 

I sat up quietly and looked around. The intruders were gone and the palace was a mess, but the ordeal seemed to be over.

Or at least that's what I thought.

"Chan, calm down!" yelled Minghao as he restrained Chan.

"Calm down? Calm down?" Chan asked as he struggled to get out of Minghao's grasp, "Hyung, are you crazy? Yoonie just got taken by those guys! How can you ask me to calm down?!"

What? Yoonmi got captured? What were they talking about?

"He's right, Jeonghan! We have to go after them right now!" exclaimed Jisoo who was caught in Jeonghan's grasp.

Jihoon walked up to the two and hit their heads. "Knock it off you two."

Chan winced, "But Hyung!" 

"Jihoon, how can you be so calm? Aren't you upset?" questioned Jisoo.

"I'm not calm. I'm so far beyond that, but I'll allow him to explain himself since it seems that he was the last person who talked to her," replied Jihoon Hyung while glaring at Junhui Hyung coldly.

"W-What's going on here?" I asked.

"SEUNGCHEOL!" 

"Are you alright?" Jeonghan.

"What happened to you?" Jisoo.

"You had us worried!" Seokmin.

"You idiot!" Jihoon.

I waited to hear a certain female's voice but it never came. I looked around but couldn't find any trace of her.

I looked at Junhui, "Report. Tell me all the details, don't leave out any."

Jeonghan, Junhui, and Minghao stiffened and saluted, "Yes, Sir!"

"The members went into a corner and we stood guard around them. According to our source, there were a total of six intruders," said Jeonghan.

"Minghao."

The said member stepped forward. "After you collapsed, Son Yoonmi ran to Junhui Hyung are pushed something into his hand before trying to attack the enemy. The enemy yelled to his comrade saying to just take her and go. He yelled out 'Hyung' so we assume that the attackers were all male. After that, the guy picked up Son Yoonmi and threw her over his shoulder before running off with the others. There were no casualties but six people went missing, including Son Yoonmi."

I glanced at the faces of all of the other members. I would have smirked if it weren't for the situation we were in.

"Do any of you want to add anything?" I asked.

Seungkwan raised his hand nervously.

"Speak."

"Is this how your conversations usually go?"

The four of us looked at him with unamused looks, "Yes."

I sighed. "Anyone else?"

No one raised their hands.

"Junhui."

The said male saluted, "Yes, Sir?"

"You better have a good explanation or else I'll let Jisoo, Chan, and Jihoon have you," I said coldly.


Junhui POV

Why was I the one in trouble? It wasn't even my plan.

"You better have a good explanation or else I'll let Jisoo, Chan, and Jihoon have you," Seungcheol said coldly.

I gulped. Jisoo was the first prince our kingdom and my boss, he could easily ruin my life. Chan was a good kid, but if it concerned Son Yoonmi, he became a monster. Jihoon was...well, Jihoon. Jihoon may be younger and shorter than me but he was a devil in disguise I tell you! Mingyu once called him short and Jihoon chased him around with Jisoo's guitar. Mingyu still gets nightmares from that time.

I cleared my throat and handed Seungcheol Hyung the device Yoonmi gave me. 

"Explain."

"Please excuse my actions, Sir. Son Yoonmj came up to after me you collapsed and handed me this device. The following was her plan and her words." 

" 'You know how I said that I'll disappear again right?' she asked me."

"I replied with 'You've got to be kidding me, right now, and what's the plan?' "

"Yoonmi then proceeded to push that small device into my hand and said, 'I know you don't trust me, but I'll have to trust you. I'm going to let myself get taken hostage. This thing will be tracking me after that,' then she smiled, 'Please come save me.' "

Jeonghan's grasp loosened up and Jisoo ran at me. He lifted me up by the collar. "AND YOU LISTENED TO HER?!" he yelled.

I could feel my last bit of patience snap.

I grabbed Jisoo's collar as well. "WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO DO?"

"Junhui stop it!" commanded Seungcheol but I continued to disobey.

"No! Stay out of this Seungcheol! He needs to learn!" I yelled back. 

I looked back at Jisoo. "What did you expect me to do, huh? Did you expect me to just tell her no? She had a plan! We didn't! Our leader was knocked out and we were supposed to protect nine guys! None of us could see a thing in the dark! They already had five people and I'm certain the they came for you!"

"BETTER ME THAN HER!" 

Slap

Everyone gasped.

Chan just slapped Jisoo. Tears brimmed his eyes as he continued to hold back a sob.

"C-Chan.."

"Hyung, calm down," Chan said.

We both let go of each other and simply stared at our maknae.

"Jisoo Hyung, you are a very important person to everyone. You are our kingdom's first prince, and while you may not the the heir to the throne, you are still loved by many people. You are acting quite rash right now. Yoonie made her decision with all of us in mind. At least she had come up with a simple plan for us to follow before she let herself get captured," said Chan, "Don't blame Junhui Hyung because I'm sure all of us would have done the same in his shoes. Also, Junhui Hyung, Seungcheol Hyung, Jeonghan Hyung, and Minghao Hyung are not your servants, so please don't treat them as such. We are all friends who need to save a damsel in distress that saved us."

All of our jaws dropped. How childish must we have been for out youngest member to have to give us a such a mature sounding lecture?

Soonyoung put Chan into a headlock. "Our Channie is right guys, we have to go save Yoonmi."

"Why did Yoonmi even save us?" asked Jihoon. "Right before the blackout happened she said that she wanted to die and not be involved with us anymore. Saving us was one of the worst actions she could have taken if she wanted to cut all ties with us."

Seungcheol face palmed.

I looked at him weirdly, "Why did you just face palm?"

"Because I'm an idiot and so is she."

"What makes you say that?" asked Jeonghan.

Seungcheol looked up at us. "I told her to protect you guys right before I passed out."

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"How was I supposed to know that she would actually listen to me?!"

We all sighed. "Yup, both of you are idiots. Son Yoonmi may be the bigger one though."


Hello guys, Moozie here!

Are you sick of that yet? Please forgive me for typing that every chapter. Anyways, you guys seemed to really like my last chapter and I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit dull. 

So, I am posting another chapter so soon because I was inspired by another fanfic. It's called The Pink Prodigy by arobotnamedtoto. It's a Woozi fanfic and is extremely popular, the most viewed fanfic for the Woozi section. If you haven't already read it, go check it out because I absolutely love it.

Sorry for such a long author's note, but as always, please comment about anything you have to say about my story. I welcome criticism and tell me whose POV you want in the next chapter! Thank you to all who have subscribed and commented! 

Btw, you do you think were the intruders? Hint: they are an idol group.