Returning to Hell

Death Brought Me You

Special shoutout to pAnda3areumdawoNoeya, _ThunderEXO_, EllinianPrince, velociradtor, and anisa_ for commenting on my last chapter! This chapter is dedicated to you guys! 


Ma Ri POV

I felt like dying. I thought was actually dead, but it turned out that my body was just in so much pain that I couldn't even move a muscle. I finally opened my eyes, only to realize that I was still strapped onto the chair in the testing chamber. I groaned. Of course I would still be in the testing room. Even while I was suffering, my parents had no desire to help me. Why did I even think that they would change? 

My mom walked into the room but this time with a folder. I groaned again. I knew what that folder meant and I hated seeing it.

My mother freed me from the chair, even though I still couldn't move, and tossed the folder onto me. I winced at the pain but was able to glare at my mother before she walked out.

"Mission #97; You have 3 days to complete it."

I took a deep breath, though it was quite painful, to calm my rising anger. 

My parents finally left after a few minutes of discussion and that's when I willed myself to get up. I had to complete my mission soon. My mother, being the devil that she was, probably meant that I had three days, including today. That left me with the deadline being Sunday night, same time. I had to get moving because I had a feeling that the new poison she injected me with wasn't the only punishment I was going to receive. Plus, I would still need time to recover from it all before seeing Chan and his friends.

My muscles screamed that they required rest, but sadly, I was on a tight schedule. I sighed. Having a friend required so much work, but was it worth it? I wasn't sure nor did I care. Chan was an innocent puppy and strangely enough, I felt like I needed to do anything I can to please him. It was weird because I only felt that way with Yoongi Oppa.

Anyways, I quickly got ready and put on my mask. I grabbed the folder and opened it up.

Target: Male
Name: Yook Taemin
Age: 52
Orders: The Usual

The explanation was short as usual and didn't explain much. If anyone else saw it they would be confused, but because I wasn't 'anyone' I knew exactly what it meant.

Kill the guy and make sure no one is able to find out.

Man, I hated how simple they made it sound. I mean, it wasn't too hard for me since I've been doing it for a few years now, but the guilt got to me every single time. I even began writing in a diary just to help me let out some of my depression.

But don't take this the wrong way, even though I kill them, I cry every time and leave them with a white and purple hyacinth that I personally grow year round. Confused yet? Well then, I guess you don't know the language of flowers, but I'll tell you since I'm somewhat of a good person. A purple hyacinth means, "I'm sorry, please forgive me, and sorrow," while a white hyacinth means, "I'll pray for you." I had to do some experiments to get them to be able to grow since they are usually only available in spring, but I was able to do it after a few attempts. I take a pair of those flowers with me for every assassin mission. 

I picked a pair of the flowers and headed outside, disappearing under the cover of night.

I pulled out my laptop and shut off the security system for a few minutes. I took a deep breath and quickly crawled to the target's room.

I hated my missions, I really did, but I never hesitated to kill in any of my missions. So I wonder why I was starting to hesitate now? I had the syringe that carried a special liquid that killed targets quickly and painlessly in my hand, right above the target. All I had to do was insert the needle and inject the liquid. It left no traces, making my life somewhat easy. I did it many time before, why was I hesitating now?!

I felt a tear slide down my cheek as I inject the liquid. The poor man didn't even move a muscle when I inserted the needle. He died in his sleep. The guilt washed over me and I fell to my knees. I broke down in tears for a solid 15 minutes before finally placing the flowers in a vase on his nightstand. I bowed towards the man I just killed.

"Please forgive me, Sir. I'm sorry I had to kill you."

 


Seungcheol POV

! I had just lost track of Son Yoonmi after she ducked into a corner. I guess this was what Soonyoung meant when he said that she was a 'Ghost Girl'. The name suited her perfectly, and I hated it. 

I was Choi Seungcheol, the guy who had been trained since childhood to be able to always protect his childhood friend and first prince of his kingdom, Jisoo. How could I lose track of my target so easily?! I had a bad feeling about Yoonmi, even if she was Chan's savior and friend.

I sighed and headed back to my group's studio. Yes, my group. Even if we had Jisoo and Hansol in our group, I was the leader. I had to protect my group and I refused to let a girl threaten us.

I finally arrived at our studio with a heavy heart. I failed my task and wouldn't be able to even see the girl for another two days. I called over Jeonghan, Junhui, and Minghao to a soundproof room.

"Report."

"Jisoo began panicking about how to repay the girl and suggested that we tell her our secret."

"Hansol, who is usually indifferent to thing like this, was actually interested in the girl. He kept asking Soonyoung Hyung and Chan about how she disappeared on them."

"Chan was sulking the whole time and kept saying that we embarrassed him in front of her."

"What about you Cheol?"

I sighed again, "I lost her. It was exactly as Soonyoung said, she really was a ghost girl who disappeared right in front of you."

Their expressions darkened.

"Hey guys, I don't know if this helps or not, but when I picked her up that one time, she was really light," said Jun.

Jeonghan sighed heavily, "You already told us that."

"No, I mean that she was REALLY light. It was like I could hold her up with one hand!"

"I think Junhui is on to something," I said, "Do you guys remember when he held her up?"

Jeonghan nodded, "But I don't get your point."

"Minghao probably didn't notice because he was behind her and you were too busy acting like a mom when Junhui got kicked, but that Yoonmi girl had slightly visible scars on her arms and legs. There were a lot of them too."

"Are you saying that she's like us?" asked Minghao.

"Maybe, maybe not, but just in case, I want you and Junhui to get any information on her. You can even ask Seungkwan and Seokmin since they are popular in the entertainment industry, but you have to make sure that they don't find out. Jeonghan, you and I are going to continue supervising the rest of the group."

 


Jisoo POV

I'm not stupid. I know when my friends/bodyguards/private task force are keeping something from me. It was way too obvious for someone who had been friends with them since childhood. So I ended up noticing that Seungcheol, Jeonghan, Junhui, and Minghao kept disappearing from our group. 

I walked over to Jihoon, he was my family's kingdom's best composer. "Hey Jihoonie, do you know where the four, who think that I don't notice their activities even though I've known them so years now, are?"

Jihoon smirked as he took off his headphones, "Well this is new. Since when has the first prince, Jisoo, who is also known as 'the Gentleman', ever been sarcastic?"

"Ever since you've been into music."

Jihoon scoffed. "The idiots are in that room over there," he replied while pointing.

I thanks him and walked over to the room he pointed out. I then opened the door and looked over the four idiots who thought that they were having a secret meeting.

"Jisoo-" started Seungcheol.

"One day."

They looked at me confused.

"You only met the girl for one day, no, even less than that, maybe one hour."

"But Jisoo-" 

"No buts, Jeonghan," I stated firmly, "You met that Son Yoonmi girl for one hour and you guys are already doubting her."

"But Jisoo, we are just doing our jobs," replied Seungcheol a little scared.

I sighed and glared at them. "Doing your jobs huh?" 

The four nodded quickly.

"Then do you guys not trust the girl for saved our Chan from bullies, the girl who first befriended our Chan when he was all alone, the girl who  assisted Soonyoung find Chan and his amazing dancing skills, the girl who helped Chan get into our group, the girl who became a hero to Chan?"

The four just sat there dumbfounded.

I sighed heavily, "Let me try asking a different question then, do you even trust Chan?"


Hello guys, Moozie here~

Sorry about not updating these past two days, life just hit me like a truck and I couldn't write, but here it is! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and as always, leave comments and tell me who's POV you guys want next! I'll do my best to fulfill your guys' requested!