A Required Party

Death Brought Me You

Special thanks to Svt2310 for commenting on my last chapter! This one is dedicated to you!


Ma Ri POV

"You're leaving now?" asked Eunwoo sadly.

I nodded. "My job here is done."

The seven of us were already at the door and I guess they didn't want me to leave yet.

"JinJin, I'm trusting that you'll make sure everyone eats properly right? MJ, try to act you age somtimes, please. Moonbin, don't eat anyone else's food okay? Rocky, make sure you rest and not just dance all day. Sanha, practice singing so that your voice doesn't crack as much alright? And Eunwoo, you better learn some more dances and practice your acting."

They all laughed at me. 

"You sound like a mom Yura," laughed MJ.

"WellI I can't help it," I pouted, "You guys are all idiots so who will be here to take care you you?"

The guys all hugged me and kissed my forehead, while laughing the entire time.

"Yura, you're too young to worry about things like that. You have your whole life ahead of you, go fall in love instead of thinking about us," said Moonbin.

Falling in love huh? That sounded nice. 

Sanha hugged me tightly, "Hyung, you're ruining Yura's innocent ears!"

I smiled at them. If only they knew, if only they knew...

"Well, I have to return home now, you guys better take care of yourselves while I'm gone!" I yelled while leaving.

By the way, yesterday, no one asked about Jisoo and Jihoon Sunbae. They all thought he must have confused me with someone else. I was grateful to that because it would have been hard to explain it to them.

 

I returned home and handed my mom the folder. "Mission complete."

"Go and get ready. We have an event tonight."

"You're taking me with you?" I asked incredulously. My parents hated formal events and never brought me along, so why now?

My mother glared at me. "Yes, now shut up and get ready. We leave in an hour."

It may be the only thing we have in common, but I hated dressing up formally. I also absolutely despised having to act nice with my parents. Regardless, I did get ready and put on a fancy dress. I curled my hair and put on the bare minimum amount of makeup. It was all tiring to say the least.

I finally got done and put on some high heels, those damn torture devices. Who came up with them? I mean, like yeah, they did help with my height, but still.

"Ma Ri, you better be ready because we are leaving!"

"I am!" I yelled back as I tried to run to the car. 

I finally took my seat and the car started moving.

"You are Son Yoonmi tonight. We are your parents and you are our daughter. Execute you role perfectly."

I nodded. I was really hoping that I wouldn't run into Jisoo or Jihoon Sunbae after what happened yesterday. Then I remembered, I was Han Yura back then. Tonight, I would be Son Yoonmi.

My body still wasn't getting any better and I felt lightheaded. You know, sleeping sounded so heavenly right now.



Jisoo POV

I really didn't want to have to attend this event, but of course, since I was the first prince of the kingdom, I didn't have a choice. I was really regretting my outburst yesterday. Jihoon told me that I probably got the wrong person, which is most likely what happened, but nonetheless, I had Junhui and Minghao investigate Han Yura and Son Yoonmi. 

It turned out, that Han Yura was just the daughter of the group's CEO and their original manager got sick so she replaced him. Son Yoonmi was different though. According to the files, she was the only child of my kingdom's leading scientists. She apparently helped them with their experiments since she was supposed to take over when she got older.

Jihoon helped me calm down and realize my mistake, but by the time I went to apologize, Han Yura already went back. I felt guilty. I had gripped her wrist tightly and scared her. I hurt a girl, just wow. Way to go first prince of the kingdom! (I'm being sarcastic.)

But anyways, at least the guys would be with me. They were all from high ranking families, except Chan who I personally invited so that we could all be together, and would be required to attend. 

Oh wait, I almost forgot. The party was meant for the next generation to get to know each other, so we all had to attend, whether we liked it or not.

This also meant that Son Yoonmi would be required to attend. 

. . .

. . . . 


Why was my heart racing when I thought about her?

I must be going crazy.

 


Jihoon POV

I hated these kinds of parties. Who would want to go to a party that your parents wanted you to go to just so that they would be in a good position for after they retire? I also just wanted to avoid having to talk to other people, but that's not the point. The only things that would make me want to go were the guys, Jisoo Hyung, and Son Yoonmi. Now before you misunderstand me, just know that I only want to see Son Yoonmi because Chan has been dying to see her and their reunion would provide me with some entertainment.

There was absolutely no other reason. . . . . .right?


Chan POV

Yoonie hasn't showed up to school for four days now. She broke her promise. . . again. I've been worried sick about her and it's driving me crazy. I don't know what to do. 

Jisoo Hyung invited me to a formal party saying that I would be able to meet Yoonie there. Apparently, she, like the other hyungs, were required to go. I was absolutely ecstatic. After almost a week of not seeing each other, I would finally get to talk to her again. Our conversations were always short, but today I would change that. I put on the suit that Jihoon Hyung let me borrow and headed towards the castle.

Yes, walk.

Why are you surprised? I came from a normal family and the hyungs had to get ready themselves, so I didn't have a ride.


Hello guys, Moozie here~

I just want to let you guys know that this may or may not be the last chapter before I have to go back to school. I'll try to upload another chapter either today or tomorrow if possible since my school starts tomorrow. I'm sorry about such a boring chapter, but I hope you guys anticipate the next one! Don't forget to leave comments about who's POV you want in the next chapter and I'll do my best to include them!