Chapter 31

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

“YAH! G-DRAGON WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU CAN’T JUST GO HITTING OTHER PEOPLE WITHOUT ANY REASON!” said Sohee as she helped Mark up to his feet, whilst he wiped the blood from the side of his mouth.

“IT’S JIYONG SOHEE, JI-YONG!” replied Jiyong, frustration evident in voice.

“I DON’T CARE G-DRAGON! AND YOU” she turned to TOP and Daesung “LET GO OF MY OPPAS AND STOP MAKING A SCENE AT OUR HOUSE!”

“Yah, what’s happening here?” asked a confuse Taeyang whilst holding Sunye by his side.

 

“Ask your violent brothers” replied Sohee, as she pulled a bleeding Mark and sat him down on the couch and turned to Sunye, “unnie, could you please bring the first aid kit in here.”

 

“Seunghyun hyung, Daesung, Jiyong, Seungri, tell me what the hell is going on here?” asked Taeyang. “Well? What? So now you’ve all gone mute? Seungri, tell me what an earth happened here?”

“Hyung, ah you see, ah” Seungri looked around and saw that his three elder brothers were sending daggers his way. “Hyung, c’mon don’t be ignorant, you clearly know what’s happening here, there’s clearly tension” replied Seungri.

Sohee quietly tended Mark’s wound, but she was abruptly pulled away from him.

“Yah, let go of her” said Mark as he pulled Sohee back to his side.

“Sit back down Mark, she doesn’t belong to you” replied Jiyong, pulling Sohee back to his side.

“G-Dragon let me go. I don’t belong to you either, so you have no right whatsoever to say that to Mark, because you know what, Mark has more right to me more than you ever did” said Sohee as she moved away from Jiyong.

“Baby, why are you so bothered if she’s with him” sneered Jessica as she walked to Jiyong’s side and intertwined her hands with his.

“Jess, stay out of this, you don’t know anything”  replied Jiyong removing his hand out of her hold.

“Why do you even care about who she’s with Jiyong, same goes for you Seunghyun and Daesung! Why do they matter?!” screamed Hyoyeon.

“Shut up Hyoyeon! This doesn’t concern you” replied TOP.

“Actually it does! I’m your girlfriend, not her! So tell me TOP why are you so bothered!”

“Your girlfriend is right TOP, its not like there was anything between us in the first place, so, tell me why are you so affected” asked Yubin as she looked at him.

At this point, everyone in the room was silent. Sohee quietly and delicately tended Mark’s wound who was silently ignoring Jiyong’s glare.

“Look, for the sake of both our families, we need to get along” said Sunye who finally decided to break the silence.

“That’s not going to work Sunye” replied Jiyong bitterly, who in return received a glare from Sohee.

“Don’t talk to my girlfriend like that Ji.”

“Taeyang its fine” replied Sunye as she intertwined her hand with Taeyang’s. “What I’m trying to say is, Seungri and Sunmi will be married soon, dad and uncle YG have a great relationship, so we have to be civil. When we’re all together, we have to try and at least be civil and make it look like we like each other, just for the sake of our dad and your dad and of course for Sunmi and Seungri. Look they’re bound to go on another business trip together, and once they’re gone we don’t have to see each other, so for now try and tolerate each other” finished Sunye, just as JYP and YG walked in.

“N’awwww look at this, they are all finally getting along” said JYP.

“Alright kids, its time to make our way home, we’ll all be reunited again soon. Ri and Taeyang you can stay the night if you’d like, and for the rest of you I’ll see you at home. Girls I’ll see you soon, take care of your dad” said YG as he bid his goodbyes.

“Alright, its time for bed everyone and that includes you lil miss fashionista no sneaking off to the basement to do more work” said JYP as he followed YG out the door “oh and one more thing, Mark I suppose you’re staying the night?”

“If you don’t mind uncle” replied Mark.

“Don’t be silly, Mark you’re practically family and you Sohee are back together so feel free to stay” replied JYP as he walked out the door.

“There is no way in hell that you’re sleeping in the room as him, let alone on the same bed Sohee” said Jiyong venomously.

“Listen here G-Dragon, you have no say in what I can and can’t do. If I wanted to, I could have with him and marry him, so just stay out of my business” said Sohee.

Jiyong abruptly stood up, followed by Jessica “Hyung! Daesung! Let’s go! Ri and Tae we’ll see you whenever you decide to come home.”

“Sohee-ah, did you really have to say that to him when he was still angry” asked Taeyang.

“Mianhe oppa, I just couldn’t handle it. I mean who does he think he is, we’re not a thing we were never a thing and he does not own me” replied Sohee, whilst pouting.

“I know little one but just try and understand him, he’s always been short tempered ever since you left” although the Taeyang whispered the last few words of his sentence everyone heard what he said.

“Babe, remember what I told you when we left Kristabelli about his feelings” asked Mark.

“Oppa, c’mon you don’t actually believe that do you?” asked Sohee, who was starting to think about the possibilities.

“Sohee, like I said I’m a guy” replied Mark.

“I think I know what Mark is talking about little one. Have you tried talking to him, I mean asking him why he’s behaving like that” replied Taeyang.

“Taeyang hyung, you sure do have a possessive and jealous brothers” said Mark whilst high fiving Taeyang.

“Look Tae, I know you mean well, but your brothers are douchebags for doing what they did to do the girls” replied Taecyeon.

“I know man, but hey they’re still my brothers” said Taeyang whilst looking down at his hands.

“Hey bro, no hard feelings but you know how we feel about the girls being and getting hurt” replied Taecyeon as he patted Taeyang’s back and started walking towards the doors. “Binnie-ah, I’m tired so I’ll see you in your room.” Yubin stood up and followed him.

“Dumpling, I’m tired too” said Mark cutely.

“Let’s go Munchkin” replied Sohee as she took his hands into hers.

 

 

Sohee’s Room

 

“Waaaah! Babe you didn’t tell me your bed was a hammock. This is so cool! Are you sure that it’s ok for me to sleep with you” asked Mark sheepishly.

“Yah, you make it sound like we haven’t slept together before, and I don’t mean it in that way, I mean slept in the same bed together” replied Sohee as she moved laid on the spot next to him.

Mark pulled Sohee closer towards him and wrapped his arms around her, “Princess you do realise that what you hurt GD’s feelings earlier right? I mean, if you want to do the deed with me, I’m totally fine with that” laughed Mark as, Sohee lightly smacked his arm. “Look what I’m trying to say is that maybe you should talk to him, there’s clearly unsaid feelings, just give him a chance.”

“Oppa, I want too, but I just can’t his hurt me too much in the past” replied Sohee as she snuggled closer to Mark.

“Hear him out Princess, but for now let’s go to sleep. Love you, night Princess.”

“Love you too my Prince, goodnight.” replied Sohee as she leaned up and placed a kiss on his cheek.

 

Jiyong’s Room

“Jess get out.”

“Look Ji, I don’t know what you’re problem is, but don’t take it out on me” replied Jessica as she walked out his room and slammed the door.

As soon as Jessica left his room, Jiyong stood by the foot of his bed, trying to calm his anger. But nothing he does seems to be working. He started pacing around his room until he eventually collapsed on the floor. He took out a beer from the fridge and started drinking.

Sohee-ah why. Why did I hurt you? Why did I let you leave? Why? Do you not love me anymore? Was everything a lie? Did you really think that my feelings for you was all a joke? Sohee please come back to me. I don’t know what I’d do without you. Sohee-ah. I love you with all my heart. I’m sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peace out guys. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Thank you for all the love and support <3