Chapter 13

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

WonderBang’s House

After Seungri’s outburst the guys gave each other a weird look, which didn’t go unnoticed to the girls. Daesung pulled Seungri to join his hyung’s which earned him a glare from Taeyang and a whack on the head from Seunghyun.

“Were sorry about our younger brother. Let’s just say that his the weird one out of all us” said Taeyang trying to smooth things out with the girls. On the other hand Jiyong was observing the girl’s, as their faces should traces of worriedness and nervousness.

“BUT HYUNG YOU CAN’T HAVE THEM AS MAIDS!! THEY’RE---“ Seungri was unable to continue his outburst as Yubin started eyeing him telling him to shut his mouth, whilst Sohee started giving him her death glare.

This little scene did not go unnoticed to Jiyong and decided to speak up.

“So magnae why can’t they be our maids? Is there something we need to know?” asked Jiyong while keeping his eyes on Sohee who kept on looking at ground.

“Um w-w-ell” Seungri stuttered while he kept looking at the girls with pleading eyes. “Well I just thought they look like some people that I knew, but it turns out that they’re not” said Seungri as the girls let out a sigh.

“BBBBWWWAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!” now it was time for his hyungs to laugh at him.

“For real Seungri, you barely go out with girls except Sunmi yet your telling us you know people that look like these girls. You’re really funny magnae” said T.O.P making fun of the youngest family member.

Yubin who kept watching them didn’t like the way T.O.P was treating Seungri and if she weren’t working for them she would have punched T.O.P in the face.

As the introductions ended, Seungri made a last request to his hyungs.

“Before we enter to our separate rooms, I want to talk to girls personally, WITHOUT you guys being there” said Seungri pointing to his brothers.

“Why do you need to talk them in private?” said Taeyang eyeing Seungri. For some reason Taeyang didn’t like the idea of Seungri speaking to Sunye in private, but on the other hand Sunye had her sisters with her.

“I just need to ask them some questions, because I wasn’t there during the interview. Is that okay?” responded Seungri.

“Fine talk to them but don’t do anything shady,” warned all his brothers.

“I’m not like you guys. Remember I stick to one girl remember. Unlike you guys playing with girls hearts tsk tsk.” Said Seungri sticking his tongue out.

“We can’t help it if were irresistible, and for your information WE DO STICK TO ONE GIRL!” retorted Jiyong.

“Whatever. Please meet me in the study room after you’ve gone and checked your rooms. Oh and Butler Lee please show them the way to their rooms and study and give the girls a quick tour of the place” said Seungri while bowing to the girls.

As Butler Lee guided the girl’s to their rooms, the girl’s wondered how the house was so spacious on the inside yet it didn’t look as big and spacious on the outside. Their train of thoughts was disturbed when Butler Lee cleared his throat.

“If you girls don’t mind me asking, I couldn’t help but notice Young master Seungri’s outburst when he saw you girls. Is this because you girls are connected to him?” asked Butler Lee with a kind look in his eyes.

“We really didn’t know he was related to the others” said Sunye politely. “Seungri is a very dear friend, we know him through Sunmi” continued Sunye.

“Well these are your rooms, you all get a room each and all your luggage’s are in your respective rooms and each room has a private bathroom, I’ll be waiting for you guys to take you the study” said Butler Lee.

It literally took the girls five minutes to look around their rooms. After looking around their rooms they went back outside to find Butler Lee waiting for them.

“Sorry for the wait Butler Lee” said Yubin slightly embarrassed for making the older man wait.

“No need to say sorry dear. C’mon Young master is waiting for you girls” he said as the girls followed him towards the study.

Butler Lee knocked on the door three times before opening the door for the girls. As the girls entered the room they were thankful that Seungri and Butler Lee was staying in the same roof as them.

“NUNA WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU GUYS THINKING??!! I TOLD YOU, ME AND SUNMI WILL HELP YOU GUYS” said Seungri.

“Listen Seungri oppa were really grateful for you and Sunmi, but you have to realize that we can’t depend on you guys to feed us” said Sohee. She was the independent type of girl and if possible she didn’t want people to help her or pity her or her sisters.

“Just promise me that if my hyungs do something to girls that you’ll tell me” said Seungri looking at the girls.

“We will. Oh by the way oppa we can take care of ourselves just keep an eye on your brothers for us. I can’t promise you that I’ll go easy on them especially Jiyong” said Sohee smirking at Seungri.

Seungri just looked at the younger girl smiling and wanting the give the girls a hug. Unfortunately for them, the moment was disturbed when someone knocked on the door.

“Seeing as you girls are already here you can start your work now” said Jiyong arrogantly.

“Hyung they just got here give them a break” said Seungri defending the girls.

“Ri they are the maids. Besides there real work starts tomorrow, I just need two or one of them to cook dinner while the other’s need to go grocery shopping with Daesung and T.O.P” said Jiyong walking out of the study.

“Sorry about that. Jiyong hyung tends to be slightly cold and arrogant towards people his not close to. Also he has this thing called prince disease especially towards the maids, so Sohee you better be careful and don’t annoy him” said Seungri warning Sohee.

“Please I can handle him” replied Sohee with a smirk.

“So who’s coming grocery shopping?” asked Seungri

“Well Sunye is the best cook out of all us so I guess she’s cooking” said Ye Eun

“I’ll help Sunye unni with the cooking, so Yubin unni go with Ye Eun unni to grocery plus buy me ice cream please” replied Sohee.

“So now that’s sorted let’s head downstairs” said Seungri. As the girls and Seungri walked downstairs Daesung and T.O.P were already at the door waiting for the two girls who would go grocery shopping with them.

“So who’s coming food shopping?” asked Daesung

“Ye Eun and Yubin are coming with us. By the way where’s Jiyong and Taeyang hyung?”

“Their in their respective rooms. C’mon let’s go so we can be home in time for dinner” said T.O.P walking out the door.

 

Kitchen

“Unni what should we cook for them?” asked Sohee.

“Well they have beef, pork, vegetables, water and other stuff” said Sunye looking inside the fridge.

As the girls took all the ingredients they needed they start cooking. The menu for tonight is; ddukbokki, beef steak, deep fried pork, salad and for the desert chocolate cake which Sohee spotted inside the fridge.

Sunye started preparing the ddukbokki whilst Sohee was preparing to marinate the beef. As Sohee was marinating the beef, Jiyong and Taeyang walked in the kitchen.

“Woah this is what I’ve been smelling. Smells nice Sunye” said Taeyang standing next to Sunye, watching her cook the ddukbokki.

“I hope you guys don’t mind me asking and I know we had this conversation already during your interview, but are you and your sisters really older than us, I mean you guys look the same age as us and younger” said Taeyang.

“Of course they are, I mean none of the girls we know can cook” said Jiyong.

“Oh well, just call us when dinner’s ready” said Taeyang as he walked out of the kitchen.

“Wow I didn’t know you could cook. It didn’t look like you were the type of girl who could cook” said Jiyong who started annoying Sohee.

“Young master G-Dragon, unless you want food poisoning, I suggest you stop annoying me and get out of the kitchen or shut your mouth, because I can’t guarantee you that if you keep annoying you wont end up in hospital with a diagnosis of food poisoning” said Sohee faking a smile towards Jiyong.

“Alright sweetheart I’ll keep my mouth shut but I’m going to stay here to make sure I don’t get food poisoning” replied Jiyong looking at Sohee while blowing her kisses to annoy her.

“I’m not your sweetheart so don’t call me that and stop blowing kisses because for one I’m older than you and I’m not interested of being one of your toys” said Sohee. Jiyong just looked at her and smiled to himself.

After everything was prepared for dinner, the people who went grocery shopping finally arrived and sat down at the dinner table. Dinner was very smooth except for the fact that Jiyong and Sohee were sending glares at each other.

Tomorrow the real work will begin. So now the girls will have to rest and re-gain their energy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's a new chapter i'm sorry if i haven't update in a while....

the next chapter will be dedicated to queenpi 

thanks for being patient with me. enjoy.

P.S: I'm writing next chapter and i'll probable post it later on tonight.