Chapter 18

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

As the sun rose to indicate a new day, Sohee slowly opened her eyes and looked out the window. She was still ignoring Jiyong but not as much. She didn’t run away when she saw him like she normally did, and she woke him up once or twice. However, Jiyong was still kind off irritated that she was still ignoring him but he didn’t mind it as much because Sohee would wake him up once in a while instead of hearing Butler Lee’s voice.

Jiyong walked downstairs in a pair of skinny jeans and t-shirt. He walked towards the dining table to see that no food has been prepared. To tell you the truth, Jiyong was shocked. Everyday for the past week breakfast was always ready when he came down and for some reason today it wasn’t. He walked towards the kitchen to see no one there. He went back upstairs and opened Seungri’s room, but to his dismay he wasn’t there as well. None of his brothers were in their rooms. He went back downstairs and saw a note on the table.

Jiyong,

We went out to get some food. We couldn’t wake you up so we decided to go without you. We don’t know where Seungri is and the maids are also not home so I guess you have to make your own food.

From: TOP, Taeyang and Daesung.

Jiyong placed the note back down and turned around only to find Sohee rummaging through her bag. She was wearing a pair of black shorts, white top and her hair was curled. She looked truly mesmerizing (http://piinaychic.tumblr.com/post/26201523006 -à what Sohee looks like). Jiyong composed himself before speaking, because he knew he would have said something stupid if he didn’t compose himself.

“Where are you going?” asked Jiyong trying to keep his cool.

“My sisters told me to meet them. Why do you ask?” responded Sohee.

“Well before you go, can you cook me something to eat. There’s no breakfast and I’m hungry” replied Jiyong.

“No” said Sohee looking at him. Gosh he looked gorgeous the way he stood and they way he styled his hair (http://piinaychic.tumblr.com/post/27428529423/gd-biased-21-100-photos-of-g-dragon-x), just everything about him looked so damn gorgeous.

“No? What do you mean no?” asked Jiyong shell shocked with her answer.

“I mean no. It’s our day off work so you and your brothers have to fend four yourselves. I’m going now, bye have fun cooking” said Sohee walking out the door.

Jiyong looked at the shut door dumbfounded. “She didn’t even ask me to go with her” thought Jiyong. His stomach started to rumble and fortunately for Jiyong, Butler Lee walked in with bags of food.

“Woah Butler Lee you’re a lifesaver” said Jiyong rushing towards Butler Lee.

“I figured out you were hungry Young Master” said Butler Lee as he sat down with Jiyong on the dining table.

Jiyong noticed that Butler Lee was holding a box that has been wrapped with a ribbon. He was curious as to why Butler Lee was carrying it and couldn’t help asking.

“Butler Lee what’s inside the box” asked Jiyong while stuffing his face food.

“This is a present for Sohee. I was looking at their files yesterday and it turns out that it’s her birthday today. Sunye’s birthday is next month, so I got Sohee a little present” said Butler Lee holding up the box.

“Ahh. So what did you get her?” asked Jiyong.

“I got her a bag. She saw this when we went out last week and I saw her looking at it intently so I figured out she wanted it” said Butler Lee. Jiyong abruptly stood up and put on his shoes.

“Young Master where you going?” asked Butler Lee looking at the younger man rushing out the door.

“I have to go I forgot I was meeting someone” replied Jiyong. Truthfully Jiyong was heading to the mall to buy Sohee a gift.

 

On the other hand Sohee was walking towards Kristabelli as her sisters instructed. As she approached the front door, all the lights inside the place were shut but the signed said that they were open. She hesitantly opened the door and walked in.

“Hello is anyone there?” asked Sohee walking inside the restaurant with darkness around.

“SURPRISE!! HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY SOHEE!!!!” Exclaimed, Seungri, Sunmi, her sisters, Junho who was Sunmi’s older brother and he also brought his friends; Nichkhun, Junsu, Taecyeon, Chansung and Wooyoung. They started throwing confetti’s and the lights . Sohee’s sisters run towards her and gave her a hugs and kisses. Sunmi also joined in, and the guys just stood looking at the five girls. An unfamiliar girl also stood with the boys.

“Happy birthday Sohee-ah” said Seungri whilst giving Sohee an awkward hug. “This is my younger cousin Lim” said Seungri as Lim smiled at her.

“Hi I’m Sohee nice to meet you” said Sohee shaking hands with Lim.

One by one 2PM greeted Sohee a happy birthday. Sohee has only met them briefly so it was quite awkward for her. Unlike her sisters Sohee found it hard to get close to people and when she got close to people she gave them her trust. If they break Sohee’s trust it would take them their whole life for Sohee to be able to trust them again.

Everyone decided to sit down at the table and eat the foods that have been prepared especially for them. Sohee found out that Seungri, Sunmi and her sisters have planned this last week. Seeing as Seungri’s family owned Kristabelli so it wasn’t hard for him to close the restaurant down for one day.

 

On the other side of town, Jiyong was walking around from one shop to another. He wanted to find Sohee the perfect gift, but he didn’t understand as to why he was making so such a fuss. Normally he would buy the first thing he saw girly and give it to a girl; well that’s what he did for Jessica. But he didn’t want to do that with Sohee; he wanted to find her the perfect gif. Something she will cherish and love. He also wanted to get her a sorry present.

Jiyong entered a jewelry shop. He examined the jewelries carefully He spotted a Chanel necklace and asked the sales lady how much it cost.

“Excuse how much is this?”

“This necklace is $300 sir” said the sales lady

“Okay I would like to buy it. Can you please wrap it for me” said Jiyong. The sales lady did exactly what she was told. Jiyong was still looking through the jewelries as he felt that there was something missing. As he walked around, he spotted a charm bracelet.

“Sir this is the necklace. Would you like to pay for it now?” asked the sales lady as she approached Jiyong, with the necklace in her hands.

“This charm bracelet, how much is it?” asked Jiyong not taking his eyes off the charm bracelet.

“The bracelet is a limited edition. Actually this is our last one. You can also pick your own charms to put on the bracelet. The bracelet cost $250 and each charm costs $45” said the sales the lady.

“Okay, I would like to take the bracelet. Also I want to pick the charms” said Jiyong.

“Which charms would like sir” asked the sales lady.

“I want the letter J and S. I also want the heart with the key, the          Mickey and Minnie mouse, the cross, the little dragon and the dumpling” said Jiyong. “Please wrap it nicely like the necklace” added Jiyong.

“Why the hell am I spending so much money on her” whispered Jiyong.

“That’s a total of $865 sir. Would you like to pay by card or cash?” asked the sales lady.

“Card” replied Jiyong, taking out his wallet.

“The girl must be very special” said the sales lady, giving JIyong the items he bought. “We have a new set of couple jewelries coming out next month. We also have a limited his and hers bracelet coming out next month sir” said the sales lady smiling at Jiyong.

“Thank you” said Jiyong, looking slightly flushed. He took the jewelries and walked out the shops. When he was walking towards the parking lot, he came across a store that sold different kinds of stuff toys. He spotted a life size Rilakkuma stuff toy and decided to buy it for Sohee. After purchasing the toy, Jiyong headed out the store and went to inside a candle a store. He remembered when he went inside Sohee’s room and saw the scented candle. He decided to buy her new scented candles. He bought 2 vanilla and strawberry and 2 love spell candles. After buying everything he wanted he decided to head home.

 

As the party was ending Sohee learned new things about 2PM and Lim. Seungri and his brothers were apparently called BIGBANG and were rivals with 2PM. She also found out that Jessica and the other girls were called SNSD and that they use to date some guys from 2PM until they left them for BIGBANG. It turns out that Seungri was in good terms with 2PM and Junho was in good terms with BIGBANG, but the others would straight up kill each other.

Sohee has also gotten quite close to Lim but she was still slightly awkward her. The girls have also decided to come up with a name seeing as it was the trend now a days.

“How about Ladies Club” suggested Taecyeon.

“Eww that make us sound like strippers” replied Yubin unni. She was right though it made us sound like strippers.

“Hmmm what Wonder Girls” suggested Nichkhun.

“Wonder Girls? I like that” responded Ye Eun unni. So I guess we were now officially called Wonder Girls.

Time sure does go by really fast when you’re having fun. Before we knew it, the sun was already setting so we decided to tidy up.

 

Jiyong walked through the door with a slight difficulty. He carried the life size teddy bear, along with the bags he was carrying. Luckily for him, Butler was nearby so he helped Jiyong carry his shopping inside the house.

“Thanks Butler Lee. Are my brothers here?” asked Jiyong as he sat down on the couch.

“No not yet Young Master” said Butler Lee.

“What about Sohee and her sisters?” he asked looking around the house.

“No they haven’t returned yet Young Master” said Butler Lee looking at him weirdly. He was trying to figure out why he bought so many things.

“Young Master I hope you don’t mind me asking but, did you and Miss Jessica have a misunderstanding. Is that why you bought all of these?” asked Butler Lee.

“No their my present for Sohee” replied Jiyong. There was an awkward silent, but it did not last long.

“Sohee?” asked Butler Lee a smile forming.

“Yes, please don’t ask why, I don’t know why either. Butler Lee where did you put your present for her?” asked Jiyong.

“Inside her room Young Master. I placed it on her bed” replied Butler Lee.

“Okay, please help me carry it to her room before she gets back” said Jiyong rising from his feet and headed towards Sohee’s room.

“Thank you, you can leave now” said Jiyong dismissing Butler Lee. On top of Sohee’s bed he saw Butler Lee’s present. He placed his presents next to Butler Lee’s and left a little note for her. After he was satisfied with everything Jiyong closed her door and walked to his rooms and took a shower.

 

Sohee and her sisters alongside Seungri arrived at the building were they were staying. (N/A Remember the boys bought a condo because their dad who is YG and Sunmi’s dad JYP are on a business trip for a year and they didn’t want to stay in their mansion.)  As they walked towards the elevator they spotted TOP, Taeyang and Daesung.

“Hi” said the girls while bowing. The guys nodded in return. Just in time the elevator opened and all of them entered. There was an awkward atmosphere inside the elevator, luckily for them they arrived at their floor quicker than expected. As the elevator opened, they all went out and Seungri unlocked the front door. After entering the condo, everyone entered his or her respective room.

As Sohee entered her room she was surprised at the presents on top of her bed. Before approaching the presents Sohee entered her bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower she changed into a pair of shorts and black tank top. She sat on her bed and opened the box, which was wrapped in pink wrapping paper, with a ribbon attached to it.

Sohee,

Happy 16th Birthday. I know it must be hard without your parents, but always remember I’m for you and your sisters.

Butler Lee.

Sohee placed the note on her bed and worked through the tissue paper that was inside the box. To her surprise it was the bag that she wanted. She spotted the bag when her and Butler went for a walk last week, but she didn’t have enough cash on her and she didn’t bring her card so she planned to go back and get when she was free.

The next present or shall I say presents she opened were none other from Jiyong. Just like Butler Lee, Jiyong also wrote a little note. She read the note befor opening the present he bought her.

Sohee-ah,

Happy birthday. If I knew that it was your birthday today, I would have taken you out when I saw you this morning, but I didn’t. Thanks to Butler Lee I found out. I also want to say sorry for what I did 2 weeks ago, I hope you forgiven me and these presents are not only birthday presents, their also sorry presents. I hope that Rilakkuma life size bear helps you to sleep and also the candles I bought.

Love  I mean Jiyong.

Sohee placed the note down with a smile on her face. She moved the life size Rilakkuma at the edge of her bed. She opened a box, which was wrapped with a ribbon, and to her surprise it was scented candles 2 vanilla and strawberry and 2 love spell. She loved love spell candles, but they were more the romantic scented candles. She opened the next to boxes and to her surprise it contained a Chanel necklace and a limited edition charm bracelet. Unfortunately Jiyong forgot to take out the price tag. As Sohee spotted the price tag her eyes bulged out of their sockets, she couldn’t believe he would but those for her. She quickly put them back in the box and headed out of her room. As she headed out she spotted Butler Lee and she quickly thanked for her present before heading to Jiyong’s room.

Sohee knocked on his door and waited for his answer.

“Come in!” shouted Jiyong and she entered his room.

“Oh Sohee, what can I do for you?” asked Jiyong sitting on the edge of his bed.

“I just wanted to say thank you for the presents and to give these back to you. I think these are meant for Jessica” said Sohee placing the necklace and bracelet on his night stand.

Jiyong stood up and picked up the boxes and placed it on hes hands. “No, these are for you. I bought them for you” said Jiyong his hands still on Sohee’s hands.

“But why would spend that much money on me” asked Sohee curiously.

“Just don’t ask and please just accept the gift” said Jiyong

“I’ll pay you back” said Sohee.

“There’s no need Sohee and you don’t know how much these cost” said Jiyong.

“Actually I do, you forgot to take off the price tag” said Sohee showing him. Jiyong rubbed the back of his neck and smiled at her.

“I have one last question” said Sohee her hands still on Jiyong’s hands.

“What?” said Jiyong

“I thought you said the doors were sound proof. How did you hear my knock” asked Sohee eyeing him.

“Hehe I lied about the doors being sound proof but the walls are truly sound proof” said Jiyong.

“Okay, um thanks again for these” said Sohee walking towards the door.

“Wait I have a favor to ask” said Jiyong

“What?” said Sohee turning towards him.

“Can you sleep with me tonight on my bed” said Jiyong with a smile.

“Don’t push it jerk! You haven’t been forgiven fully” answered Sohee and walked out his room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heres the latest chapter, i'm sorry for the wait.

also sorry for the grammar mistakes if there are any, i couldn't proof read

because I've been tired lately.

ALSO A BIG SHOUTOUT TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS, THANK YOU SO MUCH.

AND TO MY READERS I APPRECIATE YOU GUYS READING MY STORY

please look forward with the upcoming chapters.