Chapter 21

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

Chapter 20 was deleted so I re-posted it :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It’s been two month since that day Jiyong took me to the waterpark. Ever since that day his attitude has totally taken a 180-degree turn, not only him but also his older brothers and Daesung. Each of the boys we were working for has gotten a lot closer to us. Most of the time you would find Taeyang and Sunye unni in the kitchen cooking food and Daesung and Ye Eun unni cleaning the whole house. On the other hand Seunghyun or shall I say TOP, didn’t like doing any chores so he and Yubin unni would always go out during the day and come back when it was dinner. For Jiyong and I well let’s just say that we go out from time to time or sometime just stay at home and watch movies with Taeyang and Sunye unni.

“Sohee-ah” came Jiyong’s soft voice. He opened the door of my room and peeking inside he looked from left to right looking for me. I smiled at him; I never knew he could be such a dork. His eyes landed on me as I was lying on my stomach. Before entering my room he looked around the corridor to make sure that no one sees him entering the room. It was no use checking if his brothers or my sisters saw him because they know that we were dating just like how they were dating his brothers, well except Sunye unni and Taeyang, they’re not dating but they’re feelings were mutual and they knew that they were attracted to each other but they don’t want to rush things.

Jiyong entered my room and walked towards me. I sat up, but ended up lying back down on my bed as he literally tackled me down on my bed and kissed me.

“Yah Jiyong get off of me. You’re so heavy” replied Sohee as she struggled out of his grip but he wouldn’t budge.

“I won’t get off of you until you admit you were wrong and say sorry” replied Jiyong as he tightened his arms around her.

“What? I don’t remember doing anything to you and what if my sisters sees us like this?” replied Sohee as she stopped struggling and wrapped her arms around his body and hugged him closer to her.

“Remember two months ago when we were at the waterpark, you said that I’m arrogant and other things that’s why Jessica dumped me” he said and they carried on cuddling on the bed.

“Oh yeah okay I’m sorry and I take back what I said. Now you need to get off of me or else I’ll suffocate” replied Sohee as she loosened her grip on him.

“Apology accepted princess” said Jiyong as he gave her a breathtaking kiss before getting off of her. Sohee smiled through the kiss, who knew someone like Jiyong could be so romantic sometimes. Sohee and Jiyong sat up on the bed and started teasing each other. As both of them sat on the bed Jiyong placed his hands on her waist as he back hugged her. He noticed the Chanel necklace around her neck and the limited edition charm bracelet on her wrist and smiled.

“You know, I never knew the real reason as to why you bought such expensive gifts for my birthday” asked Sohee as she laid her on his shoulder looking up at him.

“To tell you the truth I don’t know either, I just knew it would suit you and I was right” replied Jiyong kissing her on the cheeks. They stayed in that position smiling at each other and placing soft kisses on each other.

 

“You know I still find it weird that you’re preparing dinner with me” said Sunye as she faced Taeyang who was preparing the dough for the pizza.

“Yah, we’ve been sharing this kitchen for two months now and yet your still not use to me” said Taeyang as he placed his hand on her cheeks spreading the flour.

“Yah. You’re mean” said Sunye as she rubbed the flour of her face. She and Taeyang were preparing dinner for Sohee, Jiyong and them two.

“You know the kitchen and cooking food for your sisters and my brothers wont be the only thing we’d be sharing if only” began Taeyang but sadly wasn’t able to finish as Sunye gave him a look that he knew all too well.

“Remember we had an agreement. You have to show me that your feelings are real and that you’re not just playing with my feelings” replied Sunye. Unlike her sisters who said yes to his brothers, Sunye wanted to see if he was being serious with her. Something was happening but she didn’t know whether it was good or bad but she wanted to find out first before she said yes to Taeyang.

“I know. But I promise you that I wont intentionally hurt you” replied Taeyang as he spread tomato sauce on the pizza base.

“Promises are meant to be broken” murmured Sunye hoping that Taeyang did not hear. Unfortunately Taeyang heard her.

“I never break my promises Sunye” replied Taeyang.

“That’s what everyone says but they always end breaking their promises and if not promises they keep secrets because they think it wont hurt the other person” replied Sunye. Taeyang stiffened when he heard her say that. That’s what his brothers were doing, keeping secrets from them. He didn’t know whether his brothers’ feelings towards her sisters were true but there was one thing he was sure of, his feelings for Sunye were real.

“So you would rather be hurt by the truth?” asked Taeyang keeping his eyes on her.

“Call me crazy but yes, because keeping something from someone will only hurt them even more in the end when they find out, and knowing they could have stopped it from happening if only they found out earlier” replied Sunye. “Secrets will always come out in the end so there’s no point in keeping them” she continued.

 

“Yah why did you bring me hear” complained Yubin, as she and TOP stopped at the park.

“I thought you wanted to go somewhere peaceful” replied TOP as he grabbed hold of her wrist and drag her to a nearby tree with a picnic basket in his hand. He placed the blanket on the grass as he and Yubin sat down on the blanket.

“Who knew you had this side” replied Yubin as she laid her head on his lap.

“You know it wouldn’t hurt giving your boyfriend some credit, but you always complain every time I drag you somewhere” replied TOP as he her hair and pinched her nose.

“I never knew had it in you. You don’t exactly look like it either. Taecyeon on the other hand looks like someone who does romantic things despite his beastly looks” replied Yubin. She knew mentioning Taecyeon’s name was going to make him jealous but it was payback he compared her to Hyoyeon saying that she was a better dancer.

“Why do you always compare me to that boy” asked TOP slightly irritated.

“Man” replied Yubin looking up at TOP who stopped her hair.

“What?” asked TOP. Confusion evident on his face.

“His a man not a boy. Plus you compared me Hyoyeon and you never said sorry and you didn’t hear a word from me” replied Yubin. When Yubin mentioned her name TOP suddenly stiffened he remembered when he met Hyoyeon last month and accidentally told her about the bet.

He carried on her hair thinking whether this was still about the bet or was he really falling for her? Whatever it is he didn’t like it one bit.

“Just give me credit will you? And don’t compare me to him” replied TOP again but this time hesitantly.

 

Ye Eun and Daesung were at the arcade because; they wanted to do something different. Daesung was trying to win a life size Doraemon toy for Ye Eung because he wanted to give her something she can hug during the night seeing as they sleep in separate rooms, but sometimes Daesung being Daesung sneaks into Ye Eun’s room during the night and sleep with her hugging her like it was their last hug. He knew his feelings for her were real but they came from two different worlds and it was never going to turn out right for them. He was filthy rich and she was a maid. In other words he was in heaven and she was on earth.

“Daesung I think you should give up” said Ye Eun as she watched him try and win the Doraemon toy. This was his sixth try and yet he still didn’t win it.

“One last try and I promise you that I’ll win” replied Daesung.

“You said for the last one as well” replied Ye Eun as she sighed looking at her boyfriend helplessly. To her surprise he won the Doraemon toy and Ye Eun smiled from ear to ear when Daesung suddenly picked her up and spun her around.

“Yah, Daesung put me down people are looking at us” retorted Ye Eun feeling embarrassed.

“Let them look, their just jealous of us” replied Daesung as he spun her one last time and placed her feet on the ground. He carried on hugging her taking in her scent because he knew one these days everything will end between them. Daesung knew about TOP accidentally blabbing about to Hyoyeon and if Hyonyeon found out she was bound to tell Tiffany.

“Daesung what’s wrong?” asked Ye Eun worriedly as she noticed that his attitude has changed.

“Nothing” replied Daesung as he lifted his head and smiled at her. “Let’s go get your price shall we” continued Daesung as he laced his fingers with her and walked towards the prize collection area.

Ye Eun however felt that something was wrong but she was not going to force him for answers. When the time is right she will definitely find out what was happening and why he acts that way.

 

“Oppa how are the unni’s and Sohee doing?” asked Sunmi excitedly as she and Seungri entered on of the Ferris wheel booth.

“They’re doing good. To tell you the truth I think my hyungs feelings for them are real and their not playing them” replied Seungri.

“That’s good, I just hope that they don’t get hurt at the end” replied Sunmi as he looked out the window.

“I’ll try my best so that they wont end up being hurt in the end” replied Seungri as he reached for her hand and gave it a light squeeze to reassure.

“Oppa did u know that were meant to have an arranged marriage?” asked Sunmi.

“No and how did you know” asked Seungri.

“I overheard dad and Junho oppa on the phone last week and apparently when you dad and my dad comes back they’ll discuss the arrangements with us” replied Sunmi smiling.

“Well their coming in 3 weeks time so that means, we’ll be engaged soon my little alien” teased Seungri which earned him a glare from Sunmi.

 

That night Daesung, TOP, Taeyang and Jiyong sat at the dining table in silence. The rest of the house was fast asleep except them. Each of them was in deep thoughts about the girls who were now very important to them.

“Is the bet still on?” asked Taeyang. He genuinely wanted to tell Sunye about the truth but he didn’t want to lose her, not now. He couldn’t afford to lose her.

“Yes”-replied Daesung. Everyone looked at him wide eyed.

“Why?” asked Jiyong.

“Simple, they’re not right for us” replied TOP.

“What do you mean?” asked Jiyong irritated by his answer.

“They’re poor and we are rich. Were heaven and they’re earth. Were not meant to be,” elaborated Daesung.

“When did love choose status? You can fall in love with anyone regardless of his or her status” replied Taeyang slightly raising his voice.

“I agree with Taeyang, we should stop this before they find out” replied Jiyong who didn’t want to hurt Sohee in anyway.

“We all agreed to this and we said that there’s no backing out” replied Daesung.

“If you don’t want to carry on, you shouldn’t have agreed to this in the first place” added TOP who rose from his sit and went towards his room. Daesung and Taeyang followed him whilst Jiyong headed to Sohee’s room.

Entering Sohee he smelt the familiar scent of vanilla and strawberry candle. He walked towards her bed and sat at the edge. He watched her peacefully sleeping face and brought his hand up towards her face and it. Sohee opened her eyes and smiled. She was already used to it, him sneaking in her room and sleeping on the same bed as her but he would go back to his room at dawn to make sure that her sisters didn’t catch him. Jiyong slid beside Sohee gathering her into his arms. Sohee wrapped her arms around him and laid her head on his chest.

“You know I would never intentionally hurt you right?” said Jiyong as he tightened his arms around her.

“I know” replied Sohee and she closed her eyes and slept blissfully in his arms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First of all I would like to apologize for the super duper duper late update.

Second of all i missed out all the details as to how J&S got together beacause I didn't want the story to drag on and if it did I think i'll bore you guys to death so I skipped it.

My next update i'm still unsure about but I can tell you that there will be drama and brokenhearts *probs gave it away* but please anticipate it. Also I might not be able to update as often as I can because of school and right now school is my priority and if i lose subscribers then so be it, i'll accept it because it is my fault because I'm a bad author.

To end on a good note THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW SUBCRIBERS!!!

Please look forward to the next chapter/s...

THANK YOU FOR BEING PATIENT AND STAYING WITH ME :))