Chapter 19

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

It was already August and Sunye’s birthday already went past. Jiyong and his brothers all came through the front door and slammed it close. Seungri was babbling on trying to calm his brothers down who looked like they wanted to beat the living day light out of someone.

“Look, those girls dumped you get over it!” shouted Seungri.

“Don’t you get it Seungri no one can dumped us. Especially dumping us for people like Super Junior!” retorted TOP who stormed off to his room.

Taeyang, Daesung, and Top all went back to their rooms. Seungri just shook his head and tried to understand his brothers. Jiyong sat in the living room staring into space. He looked lost and not himself. He must have been quite hurt with the fact that Jessica has dumped him for someone else. Well he and his brothers were after all kingas and were never to be humiliated. Sohee walked past him but stopped and stood in front of him and stared at him. It seemed like he didn’t notice her until he looked up at her. Sohee gave him a small smile and Jiyong smiled in return before standing up and going to his room.

That night the boys decided to drink to drown their sorrows. They may have seemed tough and arrogant on the outside but on the inside they were deeply hurt or embarrassed. It looked as if someone has completely tarnished their pride.

“Can you believe Tiffany dumped me for that Siwon guy. So what is his more handsome than me, I’m more hilarious,” slurred Daesung.

“I can’t believe Jessica dumped me for Donghae. I mean I have better fashion sense than him” said Jiyong chugging down his soju.

“Yeah and Hyoyeon dumped me for Eunhyuk. So what if I can’t dance as good as him, at least I’m more handsome” said TOP

“Yuri too, she dumped for Sungmin. Who the hell dumps me?” replied Taeyang opening another bottle of soju.

“I have an idea. How about we make a bet?” said TOP looking at his brothers.

“What kind of bet?” asked Taeyang

“Well our maids aren’t that old compared to the other maids we’ve had before and they could pass to be younger than us. So how about we date them and whoever lasts in the relationship the longest wins” said TOP smirking.

“What if our ex-girlfriends wants to get back with us?” asked Daesung.

“Well we dump them and get back with our ex-girlfriends. I mean this is also a good way to make our ex-girlfriends jealous. So how about it?” explained TOP.

“What’s the price?” asked Jiyong.

“100,000 won. Whoever wins gets 100,000 won from each of us So the winning person gets 300,000 won” said TOP.

“I’m in” said Daesung

“Me too” said Jiyong

“Count me in” said Taeyang reluctantly

“So how do we decide who gets who?” asked Jiyong

“Yubin!, Ye Eun, Sunye” blurted TOP, Daesung and Taeyang.

“So I guess I get Sohee” added Jiyong.

“No strings attached. Let the games begin” said TOP smirking before he and his brothers headed back to their rooms.

 

The next day Sunye woke up early to prepare breakfast. To her surprise Taeyang was in the kitchen preparing breakfast. Sunye walked towards him and he gave her a smile.

“Good morning. I hope you don’t mind, I was kind off hungry” said Taeyang as he started frying some eggs.

“No not all. I’m just surprised, I didn’t know that you could cook” admitted Sunye slightly embarrassed.

“Oh I can cook. Who do you think cooked for me and my brothers when we were looking for maids?” asked Taeyang while chuckling.

“Seungri or Butler Lee” responded Sunye as she started helping Taeyang prepare breakfast.

“Do you always cook for your sisters?” asked Taeyang as he and Sunye were preparing breakfast.

“Yes, me and Ye Eun were always the one cooking and Yubin unni would do the dishes. Sohee was the princess and never did any work. To tell you the truth, this is the most work she’s done” laughed Sunye. Taeyang was mesmerized by how beautiful she looked when smiling. A smile started to form on the corner of his lips. For the rest of the day Taeyang was helping her with the chores. She figured out that he needed to forget what happened yesterday. For a moment Taeyang forgot the bet he made with his brothers and felt truly happy. He never felt this happy with Yuri.

 

Daesung was looking around the house for Ye Eun he was determined to win the 300,000 won. As he carried on walking around the house, he found her walking through the door with grocery bags. Daesung run towards her and took the bags out of her hands and placed them on the dining table.

Ye Eun has still not forgotten what he did that night when Tiffany was shouting at her and he didn’t explain to her what really happened. She smiled at him and walked towards the kitchen. Daesung followed her into the kitchen.

“Look Ye Eun I wanted to say sorry about that night. I’m sorry I didn’t explain to Tiffany what really happened” said Daesung but not really meaning it. It was all part of his plan to win the bet.

“Why didn’t you explain to her or at least told her to let me explain” replied Ye Eun calmly.

“Tiffany is the jealous type of girl. She’ll surely think that there was something going on between us and she’d think that I was cheating on her” said Daesung lying.

“Fine I forgive you” said Ye Eun. The whole time Daesung became Ye Eun’s assistant and helped with her work. Ye Eun knew that there was something going on. He had so many chances to apologize to her but it took him a month to finally say sorry. Something was not right but Ye Eun decided to disregard that thought.

 

At the mall TOP and Yubin were walking around. Yubin was dragged by TOP when she was cleaning his room. He wasn’t saying anything to her, which annoyed her because he dragged her all the way here for with nothing planned.

“Hello, what are we doing here?” asked Yubin irritated.

“Walking” said TOP as he stopped and waited for her.

“Look if were just going to walk around and do nothing, I’m going home” said Yubin as she stopped in front of him.

“Look can you just accompany me? I need company to forget what happened between Hyoyeon and me. My brothers can’t do that because their in the same situation as me and Seungri is busy with his girl Sunmi” TOP explained.

“Fine but we have to do something or else I’m going home” said Yubin finally giving in. TOP looked around and found Baskin Robbins. He smiled down at Yubin and dragged her to Baskin Robbins.

“I hope you like ice cream” said TOP as he stood in the queue.

“I love ice cream” said Yubin standing next to him.

“So what flavor would like?” asked TOP.

“Mint Choc Chip” replied Yubin.

“Okay go take a sit” said TOP pushing Yubin to an empty table.

 

Sohee was walking around the house wondering where Jiyong could have gone. She hasn’t seen him all day and she was quite worried. He didn’t look good yesterday so she wanted to make sure he was okay. She walked up to his room and knocked on the door.

“Jiyong are you there?” asked Sohee as she opened his door. She welcomed by darkness, but noticed that Jiyong was sitting at the edge of the bed. She walked inside his room and opened his curtain. She watched motionless and sighed. She walked up to him and sat next to him.

“Sohee I’d like to be alone” said JIyong.

“Did you really love her that much to stay in your room and sulk?” asked Sohee look at him.

“Isn’t obvious” he said emotionless.

“Look stop sulking. My parents always said what’s meant to be will always find a way. If you and Jessica are really for each other then fate will surely step in and she’ll come back to you” said Sohee.

“Do you really believe in those things?” asked Jiyong looking at Sohee.

“It wouldn’t hurt to think that its real, but it gets people’s hopes up but in the end they end up disappointed” replied Sohee.

There was silence for ten minutes before Jiyong turned his head and looked at Sohee and spoke.

“I’m sorry” said Jiyong in a low voice.

“For what?” asked Sohee looking at his face for an answer.

“For saying those things to you, when Jessica was here” said Jiyong not taking his eyes off her face.

“You already said sorry last time, no need to repeat it” replied Sohee.

“Thanks for being here” said Jiyong

“Anytime. And isn’t there a saying that says if you love someone let them go and of they come back their yours and if they don’t they weren’t meant to be yours” said Sohee.

Jiyong laughed at her and wondered whether she has experience something like this before.

“Do you perhaps have a boyfriend?” asked Jiyong. For some reason he wanted her to say no.

Sohee shook her head and slightly turned red. Jiyong smiled at her and stood up. He pulled her up to her feet so that she stood in front of him. They were inches away from each other. Their hearts pounded against their chest as they carried on staring at one another.

“Go get change” said Jiyong still staring at Sohee. He remembered the bet he made with his brothers, but this wasn’t about the bet anymore.

“Where are we going?” asked Sohee.

“Were going to have fun because its my birthday today. Bring your bikini” said Jiyong walking towards the bathroom wanting to have a shower.

Sohee looked at him wide eyed when he told her to bring her bikini. Sohee walked out of his room and into her room. After half an hour they left the house and entered Jiyong’s car. They drove for about forty-five minutes and reached the waterpark. The waterpark seemed empty and no one was around.

“jiyong I think its close” said Sohee as she got out of the car.

“No, I asked them to close it before we left the house so that we can have fun without random strangers around us” replied Jiyong as the walked towards the gates. As they entered the waterpark Sohee was looking around the waterpark. She thought he was joking but he wasn’t he really did close the waterpark.

“Go get change so that we can start having fun” said Jiyong as he walked towards the guys changing room. Sohee walked the other way to change in her bikini.

After changing Sohee looked at herself in the full-length mirror. She was wearing a pair of denim shorts over her bikini bottoms. She wearing her bikini top which showed her flat and toned stomach.

 Sohee walked out of the changing and was surprised to see Jiyong leaning against the wall. He was topless and he was wearing a pair of board shorts. His body was not that toned compared to his brothers, but he was toned enough for her. She was more attracted to guys with a lanky build and Jiyong was perfect.

Jiyong turned his attention towards Sohee and looked at her up and down. She was perfect. Not too thin and not too fat. Her long hair was swept to her right shoulder she was the perfect girl and anyone who had her was very lucky.

“Don’t look at me like that. Its uncomfortable” admitted Sohee. Jiyong just laughed and drag her towards the slide.

He hasn’t had this much fun in ages and Jessica did not give him these feeling in those months they dated.

===================================================

sorry for the late update :) enjoy