Chapter 24

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

Meanwhile in the YG household, the boys all stood in a line from oldest to youngest while their father stared at all of them waiting for an explanation.

"Are you just going to stand there and look at the floor?" asked YG "I demand an explanation this instance!!" he continued. The boys all flinched at his outrage and no one dared to make eye contact with their father.

"Why did you need to stay at one of the roof top apartments, when you have the mansion all to yourselves" said YG. "Fine seeing as no one wants to talk, here you go" said YG while throwing a piece of paper in front of them with a two digit number and lots of zeros.

"What's this?" asked TOP being the eldest.

"Its your bill" replied YG.

"B-b-bill?" asked Jiyong confused. "But we own that place why do we need to pay the bill? We should be free" added Jiyong.

"Well you guys want to be independent so, accept the consequences of your so-called independence" said YG with a stern look on his face. "I want that paid by next week. Now you may go,” he said dismissing the boys.

The boys went to the games room and sat down while letting out a deep breath.

“Who’s stupid idea was it for us to stay in that apartment anyway” asked an annoyed Jiyong.

“It was your stupid idea,” replied Taeyang.

In all honesty, Jiyong knew it was his idea, but he was still irritated by the events that happened before hand. “I have no time for this bull, I’m going to sleep” said Jiyong getting up and walking towards his room. As soon as he walked in his room, he was instantly reminded of Sohee. He wanted to know how she’s been and if she’s doing well, if she’s eaten and everything.

He laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling reminiscing the moments he spent with her despite the fact that they haven’t been a couple for that long Sohee brought something different to his life that none of his ex’s could, not even Jessica who he thought was the love of his life. Just then a knock came through the door.

A head peaked through the door and Jiyong looked at the woman, peaking her head through the door.

“May I come in? asked Eun Joo. (Yes its YG’s wife in real life. P.S I’m not sure if that’s how you spell here name)

“Mum, of course you can” replied Jiyong sitting up on his bed.

“What’s wrong son” asked their mother. “You know I’ve never seen you and your brothers like this before, what happened?” she continued.

“Is it true, that what’s meant to always finds a way” asked Jiyong.

“Well it depends what you mean by that” Eun Joo replied.

“What I mean is, if you love something let it go and if it comes back to you it’s yours and if doesn’t it wasn’t meant to be” replied Jiyong looking at his mother.

“Well yes it’s true. But sometimes people don’t realize that he/she is the one for them and they end up breaking his/hers heart. They only realize when he/she is not in their life anymore and when they see that person again it’s too late because he/she is already happy in someone else’s arms” replied his mother.

Hearing what his mother said, he instantly wanted to go and find Sohee and tell her how sorry he is.

“Don’t worry son, if this girl is the one for you, don’t give up” his mother said. “I’m going to check on your brother’s I think they also need some tender, love and care right now. Go to sleep and I’ll talk to your father later on tonight, but it doesn’t mean you’re getting out of paying your bill” she said sternly before walking out of his room.

“Sohee please come back to me, I don’t think I can handle seeing you in another man’s arms” whispered Jiyong.

 

The next day in the JYP household, Sohee woke up in her new room. This is going to be her home from now on. This was a new beginning and she needs to embrace that with all her heart, because her and her sisters are still together, and now Yubin can continue her studies instead working in order for them to survive.

The room was still quite plain, but JYP mentioned last night that he’d call some people to come around to decorate her room and her sister’s room according to their personality and what they liked. Sohee decided to get up and take a shower, seeing as today was the day that her and her sister’s were signing the papers to make the adoption official. After showering, Sohee dried her wet body before covering herself in a soft delicate robe. As she came out of the bathroom, she walked towards her walk in wardrobe, to look for something to wear. After a good 10 minutes of picking out her outfit, she opted for a more casual but chic look. (http://piinaychic.tumblr.com/post/31743668041) – What Sohee is wearing.

After changing and tidying her bed, she opened her door, only to find Nichkhun in front of her door.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” asked Sohee, looking quite confuse.

“Ah, Junho told me and the guys that you guys were going to be part of their family so we came over to congratulate you and your sisters. Actually, everyone’s in the study you’re the only one missing, so I thought I should come and check if you’re okay” he said moving to the side in order for Sohee to close her bedroom door.

“You know you can say the word “adopted”, I wont be offended,” she said as both of them made their way towards the others in the study.

“Well I guess I was just being cautious,” replied Nichkhun. As they entered the study, Sunmi’s phone was in the middle and everyone was sited around the phone despite the fact that it was on loudspeaker. Sunmi was obviously telling someone about Sohee and her sisters being adopted by her father. As soon as the other person, spoke Sohee immediately knew it was Seungri.

“Sunmi, that’s great. I’m so happy,” replied Seungri.

“Seungri-yah, come and eat breakfast,” said a voice on the other line. It was clearly Taeyang when he asked, “Whom are you talking to? Is it the girls, are they okay? Are they safe?” the next thing, all his brothers entered his room and bombarded him with questions.

“Where are they? Did they eat? Are they having trouble? Is Sohee sick?” Seungri did not know how to respond; therefore he had no choice but to put the phone down.

“I hope he doesn’t blab,” said Yubin.

“Unni he wont,” replied Sunmi

“What happened between you girls and BIGBANG anyway?” asked a curious Taecyeon.

“Long story short, they made a bet and played us” replied Ye Eun.

“Those bastards” whispered Chansung, as JYP entered the room with his lawyer.

“Ah good all of you are here. This is lawyer Jo,” he said as all the kids stood up and greeted him to show their respects.

After all the signing was done, they all had a late breakfast and an early lunch. After that, JYP announced for them to all go out whilst the designers, focused on the girls’ rooms which would be ready by tonight. He also made it clear that they should be back by dinnertime. The guys and the girls all decided to go to the mall to just walk around, it seemed pointless, but at least they got to know each other more.

 

6 hours later they returned to the mansion, to find JYP sitting on the sofa reading a newspaper.

“Ah you’re finally home, I can’t wait to show you guys your room” he said excitedly. “Dinner will be ready in 30 minutes, so it gives us some time to look at your new rooms. Wait where’s Junho and the others?” asked JYP curiously.

“Oh, they went somewhere, so they just dropped us off” replied Sun Ye. He smiled and nodded his head as they all made their way upstairs. They started of with Yubin’s room, then Ye Eun’s, then Sunye’s and finally Sohee’s.

“Okay, I have to say Sohee, your room was very difficult, because they didn’t know what makes a room look chic, calm and you know Disney, but I hope you like it,” said JYP as he opened her door. The room was very different from this morning; the walls were still painted white except for one. In middle of the room was a round bed hanging from the ceiling with a Mickey and Minnie mouse comforter, pillows, hot water bottle and stuff toys. She also had a black floor mat underneath the bed, a fashion mannequin on the right side of the room, a study table, a drawing table and a computer table. Lights went around the wall that was painted black, and she took another look at her bed with a worried look, which JYP noticed.

“Don’t worry about the bed, I jumped on it multiple times and it didn’t fall,” replied JYP. “This is not a wall, this is a bulletin board so you can put pictures and important notices on here.” he said as he walked towards the wall painted black. “So how do you like it?” he asked.

“I love it, thank you so much” replied Sohee as she gave him a hug.

“I added the fashion mannequin and the drawing table, because I found out that you’re a fashionista little miss. Now enjoy your new room. Oh and one more thing, your sisters mentioned that you have a tradition, so I got you this for you” he said as he handed her the Winnie the Pooh calendar.

“Thank you so much” said Sohee and JYP walked out of her room. For the past five years Sohee has always had a Winnie the Pooh calendar and that was her tradition.

She walked towards her new bed and got on it cautiously as it might fall, but to her surprise it was very strong. She laid in her bed for a while before being called to dinner.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lo and behold the very bad author updated....

sorry if I haven't been updating much, please understand.

i JUST WANT TO SAY THANK VERY MUCH FOR STICKING WITH ME AND THIS OO STORY

OF MINE, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

LASTLY, THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND FOR SUBCRIBING TO THIS STORY!!

TILL NEXT TIME ENJOY