Chapter 25

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

It's been 2 months since Sohee and her sisters have been legally adopted by JYP and gained new siblings or in other words her best friend and Junho have officially become her siblings. Sohee has always wanted an older brother and Junho was the perfect older brother. As she made her way to the study for an emergency meeting with the whole family, her mind drifted off to someone and one person only Jiyong. She wondered if he was thinking about her or if he and Jessica were back together.

 

As she was lost in her thoughts she did not realise that Junho was standing in front of her, until she bumped her head on his hard chest.

"Yah! Dongsaeng what you thinking about?" Junho asked putting his arm around her shoulder and walking with her towards the study where all the important and emergency 'talks' where done.

"Nothing oppa" she said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Yah we won't be able to walk properly if you lean your head on my shoulder" he said jokingly as he her hair. "Sohee-ah I know what G-Dragon and the other guys did to you and the nuna's so if you ever need anything just tell oppa okay".

Sohee did not say anything but snuggled closer to Junho.

"You know I wonder how Seungri is related to them. He’s the complete opposite" said Junho which earned a nod from Sohee.

Soon the two of them reached study and it turned everyone was already there.

 

"Okay, seeing as everyone is already I have something important to tell you guys" said JYP with serious expression on his face which worried his children.

"Dad what is it?" asked Yubin being the oldest.

"A problem occurred in one of our companies in the US and it needs to be solved as soon as possible or we'll lose our investments" he continued.

"How long will it take?" asked Sunmi.

"I don't know, but according to Tommy Park, it will take at least 3 years or maybe longer, so I have to be there ASAP" (have you heard that song 'We Ride' by Tommy Park and his like a JYPE producer in the US)

"You can't be serious, dad you can't simply leave us for 3 years" replies Junho slightly rising his voice.

"I know that's why I have a made a decision" said JYP taking a deep breath.

"What decision?" asked Sunye.

"I have decided to bring the girls with me. Now that Sunye, Yubin, Ye Eun and Sohee are now my legal daughters I have the right to bring them with me" he replied.

"What about me and what about their studies?" asked Junho

"Junho you're staying to keep an eye on the company while I'm gone and I've also asked your uncle YG to drop by from time to time and the girls will study in the US I've already arranged their placement at a private school"

"But dad 3 years" said Junho.

"I don't think we'll be there for the whole 3 years I personally think this problem will be solved in about a years time and we'll be back here for the occasional vacation"

"When are we leaving" asked Sohee whose been quiet ever since the conversation.

"We leave tomorrow night. There's no time to waste if we want to be back in Korea. Girls go and pack" said JYP dismissing the girls.

 

 

Seungri sat in the games room waiting for his hyung's to come back. Jiyong, TOP and Daesung went to pick some people up whilst Taeyang was in the kitchen preparing snacks. While he waited for his hyung's to come back, YG walked through the door.

 

"Hey son. What are you doing here all alone?" asked YG

"Appa. I'm waiting for the hyung's but their taking their time" he replied while pouting.

"How are things with you and Sunmi" he asked as devilish smile tugging on the corner of his lips.

"Appa!!" replied Seungri feeling flushed. "Why do you ask?" he continued.

"Wae? Every time your mum asks you about Sunmi you become giddy and tell her everything. Yet when I ask you get embarrassed" said YG trying add some aegyo.

"Appa its different. It just embarrassing telling you these things" he said.

"Arraso, if you don't want to tell me, but all I've got to say is that your uncle JY approves and I approve" said YG teasing the young boy as he walked out of the study.

As soon his father walked out of the room, his brother’s also came through the door and may I just add with four familiar girls.

"What are they doing here?" asked Seungri irritated

"Nice to see you too Seungri" replied Jessica and she turned to Jiyong started making out with him. All Seungri could do was watch in disgust. Taeyang on the other hand walked in just time to break the not so PG kiss that was happening.

"Hey babe haven't see you in a while" said Yuri clinging into his arms. Taeyang, however just simply shrugged her off his arm and walked over to Seungri who had an annoyed expression.

"What are they doing here?" asked Taeyang using the same irritated tone as Seungri.

"Well they are our girlfriends, we though that you and Yuri should sort things out" replied Daesung with his arm around Tiffany's shoulder.

"Wow!! You are unbelievable! It took you 2 months to go back to your old ways" said Seungri in disgust, before walking out.

"Why should I get back with someone who broke up with me for some other dude? Besides I already have someone in my heart" said Taeyang before turning his gaze to his brothers "I obviously care about her unlike you guys. You obviously don't care if they are living properly or eating, or of their conditions are good, because you obviously didn't care from the start!" continued Taeyang, anger evident in his voice. That was all it took for Jiyong to grab a handful of his brother's shirt and pin him on to the wall.

"Don't you dare say I don't care about Sohee, because you know nothing" said Jiyong with pure venom in his voice.

"Really, I don't know anything. Because I know that you're the reason she cried and that you’re the reason as to why she's hurting right now! Yet you tell me I know nothing. Now tell me Jiyong, how does going back to some who dumped for someone else show you care for Sohee" said Taeyang with as much venom in his voice. Jiyong just stood there silent looking at his brother. "That's what I thought" replied Taeyang, yanking himself away from Jiyong's grip and walking out of the room.

 

That night Seungri also found out that the girls were leaving for America tomorrow night. He was upset, but at the end of the day he will soon be re-united with her within two weeks time as he and his dad were going to help solve the company problem. Although they would only stay for a month, it was still worth it as he could still visit Sunmi, because her family was going to stay for they’re at least 3 years.

 

The night of the flight.

As JYP, Junho and the girls bundle in the waiting room waiting to be called to board their flight. Junho decided to tag along and stay in the States for two weeks as one of closest friend named Jay was also in the US. Sohee on the other hand decided to go to Starbucks for some coffee and some doughnuts. As she stood in the line, her vibrated twice indicating she received a text which said:

Sohee after you finish go to straight to boarding gates ^^ I have your entire luggage. There's no need to go back to the waiting room. See you soon little dongsaeng >< Junho oppa.

Just as Sohee finished reading the woman at the till took her order and her payment. As soon as Sohee's caramel macchiato was done Sohee walked out of the store and made her way to the boarding gates.

 

On the other hand, Jiyong was walking towards the exit of the airport after bidding goodbye to his good friend Soohyuk. However, his tracks were immediately stopped as he saw a familiar looking girl who was walking out of Starbucks, but at the same time she didn't look familiar

"Sohee" thought Jiyong. His eyes focused on the woman walking towards the boarding gates, and Jiyong immediately followed her. The woman walked through the gates and Jiyong eventually stopped as he watched her walk through the door.

The board above his head stated that the flights for that particular boarding gate was for New York and his heart immediately started to beat faster.

"That was not Sohee, she can't go to New York she's only a maid and she doesn't have much money. That was not her" thought Jiyong trying to convince himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know it's been a long time, since i've updated but please forgive me i've been very busy lately and i've just been out from the hospital cause i was sick.

Thank you for waiting and I'm sorry again.

P.S SHOUTOUT TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS. THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING EVEN THOUGH I HAVEN'T UPDATED AS MUCH.

TILL NEXT TIME XXOXOX