Chapter 23

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

The next day Jiyong woke in Sohee’s bed. He took a deep breath and smelt Sohee’s scent. That was all that was left of her in his life, her scent. She was gone and most likely never to return in his life again. He sat up and looked around the room. He closed his eyes and remembered everything he shared with Sohee. He looked over to the nightstand where Sohee left the bracelet and necklace, it was clear to him that Sohee didn’t want anything to do with anymore.

He walked out of the room and headed towards the dining room. As he reached the dining area, he found Daesung and TOP sitting opposite each other staring into space. Jiyong stared at them for a coupled of second before turning his back on his brothers and headed towards his room. Jiyong like his other two brother packed his belongings getting ready to return back to the mansion. There was no use in staying in the apartment when Sohee was not there anymore. He brought down his luggage’s to find Daesung and TOP still in the same position. Jiyong cleared his throat to get their attention.

“I’m going back to the mansion” said Jiyong when he finally got the attention his brothers.

“Same goes for us” replied Daesung as he got up from his sit. TOP also stood up and went to his room to pack his things. As soon as his brothers came down, Jiyong stood up from his sit and pulled his luggage out of the door. Before closing the door, Jiyong took one last look around the place remembering everything he shared with Sohee in this place. If he could turn back time then he would, but he couldn’t.

As soon as the three of them walked through the mansion door, Butler Lee greeted them.

 “Welcome back Young Masters” said Butler Lee bowing his head whilst taking their luggage’s out of their hands and handing them over to the maids. “Your father would like to see you” added Butler Lee.

“Dad?” asked TOP in confusion.

“Yes Young Master” replied Butler Lee.

“But his meant to be back in 2 weeks time” replied Jiyong.

“Master and Master JYP were able to finish everything before the deadline therefore they came back early” replied Butler Lee.

“Where is he?” asked Jiyong.

“His in the study. Young Master Taeyang and Seungri are already inside alongside your father” replied Butler Lee as he led the way to study whilst the other three followed close behind him.

 

Inside JYP’s house, Sohee and her sisters along with Sunmi and Junho sat around the study waiting for JYP to speak. JYP finally turned his attention to his daughter and son.

“Junho, I want to ask you a question” said JYP sitting down.

“What is it dad?” asked Junho in return.

“Well I know Sunmi would agree to this but I wanted to make sure that you were fine with it” replied JYP.

“Dad just spit it out will you” replied Junho getting more curious.

“Well I have decided to adopt Sohee along side with her sisters” said JYP. Everyone in the room was shocked to hear what he just said especially Sohee and her sisters.

“Of course I’m fine with. Having more sisters, I think it’ll be fine” replied Junho smiling from ear to ear. JYP then turned his attention towards the girls and smiled.

“I hope you don’t mind me adopting you. Your parents have always took care of Sunmi and Junho when I was away and this is the least I can do” said JYP.

“A-are you sure?” asked Sohee.

“Of course I am, Sohee you and your sisters are like my very own daughters” said JYP as he her head.

“Uncle thank you so much” replied Yubin.

“Call me dad or whatever your comfortable with” replied JYP.

“Dad” said Ye Eun smiling. “Woah that sounds weird” added Ye Eun.

“Okay I’ll have my lawyer sort everything out” said JYP walking out with the phone on his hand.

As soon as he was out of sight the girls started jumping and screaming, even Junho joined in with them.

“OMG!! I CAN’T BELIEVE WERE ACTUALLY GOING TO BE SISTERS FOR REAL NOW!!” screamed Sunmi hugging Yubin.

“S-S-SUNMI I C-C-CAN’T BREATHE!!” said Yubin.

“Oops sorry unni I was just really happy” replied Sunmi with a sheepish smile.

“I just hope uncle doesn’t change his mind and think that this is a bad idea” said Sohee.

“Sohee, I promise you, my dad really loves you girls like his own daughters” replied Junho while her head as she sat on his lap.

“I’ll trust what you say oppa” said Sohee smiling from ear to ear. Just then JYP came in to the room to see the smiles plastered on everyone’s.

“Okay m lawyer will come by tomorrow with the paper’s you need to sign to make the adoption official” he said as he opened a bottle of champagne.

“Oh too bad you’re all underage, I’ve asked Butler Yoo to bring in some juice for you guys” he said trolling the teenagers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

heyy guys!! please don't kill me for not updating in a long time!!!

i feel really bad, but school has to come first and school has just been so hectic lately..

heres a new chappie!! please enjoy it...

MY LATE CHRISTMAS PRESENTS AND HOPE ALL OF YOU GUYS HAVE A BLESSED NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

OHH!! THANK YOU TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS HOPE I HAVEN'T DISAPPOINTED YOU GUYS...

TILL NEXT TIME :D