Chapter 22

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

The next day Yubin decided to wake her sisters up who were still sleeping. As usual Sunye was in the kitchen with Taeyang preparing food whilst she set up the kitchen table ready for breakfast. Sohee and Ye Eun were still fast asleep and so Yubin decided to wake her sisters and what better way to wake Sohee first as she was a light sleeper.

Yubin walked towards Sohee’s room and without knocking she opened her sister’s room only to be welcomed by darkness. She walked towards the curtains and opened it letting the sunlight through her bedroom. To her surprise when she turned around her little sister was accompanied by Jiyong who was topless. Sohee had her head on his chest whilst Jiyong wrapped his arms around Sohee. It was a really cute image but for Yubin it was something she didn’t want to see.

“AHHHHHH!!!” screamed Yubin while pulling the comforter of Jiyong and Sohee causing to them to wake up. Sohee and Jiyong woke up confuse as to why someone was screaming. It was only when Sohee properly opened her eyes that she saw Yubin at the foot of the bed looking shock but her expression soon became furious.

She walked over to Jiyong and pulled him off the bed whilst pinning him to the wall.

“Why were you in bed with my sister!” asked Yubin furious at him.

“Unni let go of him, we didn’t do anything” replied Sohee walking over to her sister and trying to pull her away.

“Didn’t do anything? His stop less for crying out loud” replied Yubin pinning Jiyong harder to wall.

“OW!! That really hurts and nothing happened I promise!” replied Jiyong.

“Then explain to me why you were in my sister’s bed” replied Yubin letting go of him.

“I was feeling lonely last night and I missed her” replied Jiyong wrapping his hands around Sohee’s waist.

“Don’t touch her” retorted Yubin pulling Sohee away from him. “I swear if she gets pregnant---“ she was unable to finish as Sohee interrupted her.

“UNNI NOTHING LIKE THAT HAPPENED!!” replied Sohee.

“I’m just saying he needs to take responsibility if anything happens” replied Yubin calming down.

“I would never disrespect Sohee like that” replied Jiyong.

“You better not and if I catch you here again I’ll kill you!” replied Yubin. “Hurry up and get dress breakfast is ready and you Jiyong get ready in your own room” added Yubin before walking out of Sohee’s room.

Jiyong and Sohee walked towards each other. Jiyong wrapped his arms around Sohee’s waist whilst Sohee wrapped her arms around his neck.

“I can’t believe that just happened” said Jiyong still hugging Sohee.

“It’s your fault you should have been back to your room” replied Sohee smiling at him.

“I didn’t want to leave” replied Jiyong. He tightened his arms around only to be disturbed again by Yubin barging in again. Jiyong quickly let go of Sohee and watched Yubin walk over to the bed and take the life size Rilkkuma he gave Sohee and shove it into his arms.

“Here take this. This smells like Sohee so if you ever miss her, cuddle this bear so that you don’t end up in her bed” replied Yubin while pushing him out of Sohee’s room. Sohee just chuckled as she saw the glare Jiyong gave to her sister.

Breakfast was slightly awkward after Jiyong was found in Sohee bed but fortunately for him, Yubin does not have a big mouth so she did not tell any soul but unfortunately did make it clear that something happened as she kept glaring at Jiyong from across the table. At one point TOP nudge her as he looked like he was getting quite annoyed by her. TOP wasn’t the only one who’s attitude was off today, Daesung who was normally always smiling at Ye Eun did not even give her a smile when he saw her at the dining table, he just sat on his sit and pretended as if she wasn’t there.

Breakfast was overall awkward and that was the first time it has been awkward ever since all of them became close. Sohee volunteered to do the dishes as everyone was acting weirdly, gosh even Jiyong was acting weird. His sweet behavior from this morning was gone.

As Sohee was washing the dishes, she picked up one of the plates but unfortunately it slipped out of her hands and fell on the floor and crashed into pieces. Sohee suddenly felt something strange, like something bad was about to happen. She suddenly remembered the die that her parents died; Sunye was doing the dishes when she dropped a plate. After they cleaned up they receive a call from the hospital. Sohee came back to her senses when she heard Jiyong calling her name. She looks at him confused.

“Sohee are you okay?” asked Jiyong worriedly. All Sohee could do was nod as she was still shock by what happened. Jiyong quickly pulled her into a hug to calm her down.

“Shhh, its okay, I’m here now” said Jiyong as he felt her trembling. Jiyong pulled away from the hug and looked at her hand which bleeding. “Let’s clean your wound” continued Jiyong as he led her out of the kitchen.

As Jiyong was tending her hand, he looked at her carefully, the color on her face looks like its been washed away. She looked like she just woke up from a nightmare. Sohee was staring into space, as she still felt uneasy.

“Sohee what happened?” asked Jiyong as he finished tending Sohee’s hand.

“The plate slipped out of my grip” replied Sohee who looked at the ground. Jiyong placed a finger on her chin and tilted her head up, so that she was looking at him.

“Go get change” said Jiyong.

“Where are we going?” asked Sohee.

“For a walk, it looks like you need it” replied Jiyong pulling her up on her feet.

 

On the other side of town, Yubin and TOP, sat at their usual table at Baskin Robbins. Yubin wanted to desperately ask why he was behaving like that towards her. Sure sometimes he was in a bad mood but even then, he never treated her this way.

Yubin just sat there eating her ice cream quietly whilst taking glances at him. On the other hand Seunghyun was trying to figure out that unknown feeling he had towards for Yubin. He had an idea of what it was, but it was impossible, it couldn’t be that emotion because they haven’t been dating for that long.

“I’m sorry” he said under his breath. Yubin looked up and gave him a confused look.

“I’m sorry for acting like this and I’m sorry” he said. Yubin smiled at him.

“It’s okay, I understand” replied Yubin.

Just as the two of them returned to normal, Hyoyeon and Yuri walked through the door. Hyoyeon gave Yubin a smirk and a glare. Seunghyun saw Hyoyeon and he suddenly felt cold sweat forming on his forehead.

Hyoyeon and Yuri sat at the other side of the store. Seunghyun squeezed Yubin’s hand to get her attention.

“Don’t mind her” said Seunghyun and he fed her ice cream. Yubin smiled at him and took a spoonful of her ice cream and fed him. As the of them were laughing and feeding each other, they didn’t notice Hyoyeon walking towards them.

“Wow, I didn’t know were such a good actor Seunghyun” said Hyoyeon while clapping.

“What are you talking about?” asked Yubin.

“Oh you don’t know what I’m talking about. Why don’t you tell her truth Seunghyun” said Hyoyeon.

“Hyoyeon stop it” said TOP sternly.

“She deserves to know the truth Seunghyun” replied Hyoyeon smirking.

“Tell me what?” asked Yubin.

“Nothing” said TOP.

“If your not going to tell her then I will. Well you see Yubin, your boyfriend here made a little bet with his brothers to date you and your sisters. As dumb as you guys are you let them play with you” said Hyoyeon smiling at Yubin.

“Is it true?” asked Yubin, hot tears forming in her eyes.

“Yes” replied Seunghyun. Yubin stood up and walked out of the shop with tears flowing from her eyes. Seunghyun followed her and caught her wrists.

“Yubin stop!” said TOP sternly.

“Just answer me one question, were your feelings real or fake?” asked Yubin. Seunghyun just stood there not answering her. “Let go of me you bastard” said Yubin as she pulled her hand away from her grip.

 

Daesung and Ye Eun were in their usual hangout place, which was the bakery store. Daesung was in the baking room as he was making Ye Eun a special cake. He didn’t want her to see what he was making for her so Ye Eun had no choice but wait for him to finish. She at the coffee shop outside the baking area waited for Daesung. As she took a sip of he cappuccino, her phone started to vibrate. She checked the caller ID and it was Yubin.

“Hello unni wassup?” answered Ye Eun cheerfully.

“Ye Eun ah where are you?” asked Yubin crying.

“Unni why are you crying? Where are you?” asked Ye Eun worriedly.

“I’m on my way home. Who are you with?” replied Yubin.

“Home? Where TOP and I’m with Daesung” replied Ye Eun.

“Ye Eun get out of there and break up with him” said Yubin as tears continued to drop freely from her eyes.

“What do you mean break up with him?” asked Ye Eun shocked by what her sister has said.

“Just do as I say!” said Yubin raising her voice.

“Why?” asked Ye Eun.

“They did for a bet. Daesung, TOP and the others made a bet” replied Yubin and she continued crying.

“You’re lying” replied Ye Eun as tears started to fall from her eyes. She knew her sister would never lie about something like that, but she didn’t want to believe it.

“Ask him” replied Yubin as she heard her sister sniffle. “I’ll see you at home” continued Yubin as she placed the phoned down.

Daesung walked out of the baking area and saw Ye Eun with tears in her eyes. He walked over to her and sat opposite her.

“Ye Eun what happened?” asked Daesung reaching for her hands.

Ye Eun pulled her hand back and spoke. “Is it true?” asked Ye Eun as hot tears rolled down her eyes.

“Is what true?” asked Daesung knowing in the back of her head what she was talking about.

“That you went out with me because of a bet” replied Ye Eun looking at him. When Daesung smirked she knew that what Yubin was saying was true. She stood up from her sit. “How could you do that? You’re heartless” said Ye Eun before leaving.

“You didn’t really think we’d work out. I’m rich you’re poor” replied Daesung but his heart was aching. Ye Eun walked away from him with tear still in her eyes.

 

Jiyong and Sohee were sitting on a park bench when Sohee decided that she needed to go to the rest room.

“Jiyong I’ll be back, I just need to use the bathroom” said Sohee standing up and walking towards the bathroom.

“Okay but be quick” replied Jiyong resting his head on the bench looking up.

As Jiyong laid his head on the bench, he heard sniffles beside him, he did not pay any attention to it, thinking it was just a little kid who fell, but when the person spoke, he opened his eyes.

“Jiyong” said the person whilst sniffling.

Jiyong opened his eyes and was shocked to see Jessica in front of him in tears. “Jessica what happened?” asked Jiyong worriedly. He knew that he had Sohee in his life, but seeing Jessica like this, brought back his feelings for her.

“Donghae dumped me for another girl, what am I going to do?” said Jessica crying in Jiyong’s arms.

“He didn’t deserve you anyway, I’m here for you Jess” replied Jiyong cradling her in his arms.

“But your with Sohee” replied Jessica.

“But I love you” replied Jiyong unsurely.

“What?” replied Sohee. She stood behind them and she heard everything he said.

“Sohee” said Jiyong sounding shock to see her. Sohee turned her back on him and started walking away. Jiyong run after her caught her wrist and spun her around to face him.

“Is it true? Do you love her?” asked Sohee.

“Sohee she was crying” replied Jiyong trying to avoid the question.

“That’s not my question” replied Sohee holding back her tears.

“WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?!” said Jiyong getting irritated.

“YES!!” replied Sohee with the same irritation.

“THIS WAS ALL A BET AND I LOVE JESSICA NOT YOU!!” screamed Jiyong in her face. When he realized what he said, he reached out for Sohee but she only moved back.

“Don’t touch me. This was all fake and nothing was real” said Sohee still holding back her tears.

“Sohee” said Jiyong walking towards her.

“Don’t come near me you hateful bastard and don’t you dare follow me” said Sohee before turning on her heel and run away from him.

 

Sunye and Taeyang sat on the sand watching the sunset. Both of have had an eventful day and they decided to end it by going to the beach. They both knew that soon they will have to go their separate ways because Taeyang’s dad alongside Sunmi’s dad will be coming back in 2 weeks time.

“Sunye I have to tell you something” said Taeyang.

“What is it?” asked Sunye looking towards the horizon.

“Remember when I said that I will never do anything to hurt you” said Taeyang.

“Yeah” replied Sunye turning her attention to Taeyang.

“Well I think its about time you knew the truth” replied Taeyang looking at her.

“What truth?” asked Sunye confusion written all over her face.

“The truth me and my brothers, not including Seungri made a bet” started Taeyang.

“I think I know what you’re trying to say” replied Sunye tears slowly rolled down her cheeks.

“Sunye I’m sorry I didn’t tell you earlier” said Taeyang.

“I wish you did tell me earlier so I could have stopped it. Answer me one thing” said Sunye.

“What?” questioned Taeyang.

“Is everything between us, fake?” asked Sunye.

“At first yes, but Sunye, I fell in love with you and that’s why I’m telling you the truth now, because I can’t hide it from you anymore I wanted to tell you the truth a long time ago but I was scared to lose you” replied Taeyang. “Pleas believe me” added Taeyang.

“I do. Let’s go back home so I can tell my sisters” replied Sunye standing up and walking towards Taeyang’s car. She knew he was telling the truth because his eyes were very sincere and there was no sign of lies in his eyes.

 

Sohee, Ye Eun and Yubin were sitting on the kitchen table staring into space while tears freely flowed from their eyes. The three of them sat there doing nothing when Sunye and Taeyang walked through the door to find them crying. Sunye rushed over to them whilst Taeyang entered the kitchen to get a glass of water each.

“What happned?” asked Sunye as Taeyang stood behind her.

“They played us” replied Yubin while looking at Taeyang.

“I know. Taeyang told me just now” replied Sunye.

“Then why are you still with him?” asked Ye Eun.

“Because, we care about each other and he said sorry and before you ask, yes he was serious” replied Sunye.

“I’m sorry” said Taeyang looking at the girls.

“It’s okay its not your fault” replied Yubin.

“Unni can we leave please, I don’t want to stay here anymore” pleaded Sohee.

“Okay go and pack” replied Sunye. The three of them went straight to their room whilst Taeyang and Sunye were left alone.

“Where are you going to go?” asked Taeyang worriedly.

“I don’t know but I can’t let my sisters suffer” replied Sunye.

“What about us?” asked Taeyang.

“When the time is right, our paths will cross if we’re meant to be” replied Sunye standing up walking back to her room to pack.

After half an hour Sunye and her sisters came out of their rooms with their luggages. Seungri already came home and he stood in the living room beside Taeyang.

“What happened?” asked Seungri looking at the girls with tear stained faces.

“We’re leaving” replied Ye Eun.

“Why?” asked Seungri.

“Your brothers made a bet. You’re clever you should figure it out” replied Yubin. Just as Yubin said that he already figured out what happened.

“Thank you for everything” said Sohee. “We’ll be going now” she added walking out the door with Ye Eun and Yubin following her.

“I’ll be going now” said Sunye.

“Be safe” said Taeyang pulling her towards him and hugging her.

“Bye” said Sunye to both Seungri and Taeyang. When Sunye closed the door Seungri and Taeyang also decided to pack and go back to the mansion. They waited for the other three to come back before heading to the mansion. As both of them were watching TV, TOP, Daesung and Jiyong walked through the door and noticed two luggages by the door.

“Me and Ri have decided to go back to the mansion” said Taeyang.

“Why?” asked Daesung.

“Because there’s nothing left for us here” said Taeyang.

“Where’s Sohee and her sisters?” asked Jiyong looking around.

“They left” said Seungri. That was all it took for the three of them to run to the girls room.

 

Inside Sohee’s room Jiyong looked around to find it empty. He walked towards her closet to find all her clothes gone. He walked towards her bed to find the life size Rilakkuma, the bracelet and the necklace on her bed along with a note. He picked up the note and read it.

Jiyong,

I’m returning these gifts to you because it’s not right that I keep it. I hope you live happily with Jessica. Don’t look for me, but why would you when you have Jessica. Live a happy life and don’t play her like you played me.

Sohee.

She was gone and she was never going to come back. Jiyong crumpled the paper and dropped on his knees whilst tears flowed from his eyes. He felt like he was suffocating and like someone was squeezing his heart. He lost everything because of a bet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update.. 

a really long chapter is what I have for you guys and sorry for any 

grammar mistakes it was kind of rush.