Chapter 12

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

Wonder Girls House

As the girls finished packing their clothes, they decided to spend their last night at their house by sitting down at sofa wearing their pyjamas while watching a marathon of movies. After picking the movies they wanted to watch, they all sat on the sofa bed except for Yubin who was in front of the DVD player. Before putting the DVD inside the doorbell suddenly rang.

“Please someone check the door” said Yubin as she inserted the DVD. Ye Eun who went to check door smiled at the person standing in front of her.

“Sunmi-ah come in and change in your pyjamas, were going to have a movie marathon and we have some important news to tell you” said Ye Eun as she made way for Sunmi to enter their house.

As the girls waited for Sunmi to come down, they sat down munching on crisps and chocolate bars. As Sunmi approached the girls she sat next to Sohee who was busily munching on salt and vinegar crisps.

“So what’s the news?” asked Sunmi who stole crisps from Sohee which earned her a glare from her beautiful best friend.

“Well we got the job and were moving out of our house tomorrow and moving in with them” said Sunye as she carefully watched Sunmi’s face. Her face showed a mixture of emotions which were happiness, sadness and worry.

“That quick? I wanted to spend more time with you guys but I guess we should spend most of our time now” said Sunmi as she smiled towards them.

“Sunmi we promise that we’ll try to visit you as often as we can” said Sohee while looking at her best friend.

As the girls watched movies and gossiped with each other midnight was slowly approaching. Sohee looked at her unnie’s who were sleeping peacefully alongside her best friend.

Sohee sat at the stairs while looking at the family portrait of her family.

“Umma, Appa please watch over us and always stay by our side. Please give us strength to do this” said Sohee as tears slowly fell from her eyes as she hugged the photo tightly.

As morning slowly approached, the girls started to wake up one by one. It was around 7:45 when Sunmi and the girls went their separate ways. Before parting ways the girls asked Sunmi to keep an eye on their house and to make sure that nothing happens to it. Being the good friend Sunmi is, she agreed to their favour and promised them that she will keep an eye on the house.

The girls decided to take a cab to the designated area and by the time they got there, they were 30 minutes early therefore they decided to go inside the coffee which was opposite the boy’s apartment.

Inside Big Bang’s House

As Jiyong, Taeyang, Daesung and T.O.P tried to calm themselves; Seungri watched his hyung’s getting all flustered and fidgety. This was a rare scene for him. Well who wouldn’t be surprised when they were the biggest players ever.

“Would guys just calm down. I’m sure that the new maids are not that hot” said Seungri as he continued to eat his breakfast. “And why did we wake up so early? We normally wake up at noon.”

“Seungri if see these girls I’m sure your eyes bulge out of their sockets” said T.O.P as he fixed his hair while looking at the mirror.

“Oh, so are you guys saying that the new maids are hotter than your girlfriends?” asked Seungri with a playful smirk.

“Of course not, no one can replace my Yuri. But in all honesty they were good looking” said Taeyang.

“Whatever I’ll be in my room if you need anything” said Seungri as he headed towards his room.

The rest of the boys stayed in the leaving room waiting for the girls to arrive. Time seems to move so slowly when you’re waiting for certain people to arrive.

No one’s POV

As the girls left the cafe they headed towards the apartment. Entering the apartment they recognised Butler Lee who welcomed them with a warm smile.

“Hello, I hope you remember me from yesterday” he said as he smiled warmly at the girls.

“Ah yes Butler Lee right?” asked Sunye

“Yes. I would just like to tell you guys that I know that, I know you lied about your age” he looked as the girl’s shocked expression.

“SEE I TOLD YOU GUYS THAT WE WOULD NEVER GET AWAY WITH IT!” shouted Sohee.

“Young mistress Sohee, please don’t worry I won’t tell the young masters about that white lie as I know that this is very important for you guys” he said reassuring Sohee.

“Thank you... Wait did you just call me young mistress?” asked Sohee surprised.

“Well why not. You never know what’s going to happen between you and the young masters especially when you guys are going to live under one roof love is bond to bloom” said the old man.

“Oh please Butler Lee just call me Sohee and I can assure you that love will not bloom between us. I mean who would want to date that G-Dragon, he is such a jerk and they look like players” said Sohee as she and the girls followed Butler Lee and entered the elevator.

“My dear girls, never say never. There is saying that states that what’s meant to be always finds a way never under estimate fate” said the old man.

The girls did not know how to react. That’s what their parents wrote in the letter and now Butler Lee said it to them. Is this really fate’s doing or just simply a coincidence?

“Well don’t just stand there, come here” Butler Lee motioned for them to stand beside him.

Before knocking on the Sohee tugged on the Butler Lee’s hand. “Will you be staying with us?” she asked curiously. She wanted him to be there with them

He smiled warmly towards the girls and nodded his head. “I need to keep an eye on you guys to make sure that the young masters will not fool you around. They are well mannered but they are very flirtatious.”

The girls felt relieved to have Butler Lee with them; somehow he reminded them of their late grandfather. The way he spoke and his movement.

As Butler Lee knocked on the front door, the girls stood behind him and waited for someone to open the door. After a minute someone finally opened the door.

“Butler Lee and you guys please come in” said Daesung quite unsure on how to address the girls.

As the girls entered the apartment, they were surprise. It was very modern with glass windows which allowed you to see the whole city as they were at the very top of the building. It was very clean considering that they were boys, but then again maybe they just cleaned the house to create a good first impression.

“Butler Lee please place their luggage’s inside the spare rooms” instructed Taeyang.

The girls stood opposite the guys. Sohee stood opposite Jiyong and tried her hardest not to glare at him as she will now be working for him and his brothers. On the other hand Sunye, Taeyang, T.O.P, Yubin, Ye Eun and Daesung kept taking glances at each other.

“So as you guys know you will be our maids, seeing as there are four of you and there are four of us well actually five but our magnae doesn’t want a maid we’ve decided to assign each one of you to each of us” said T.O.P trying to break the silence.

“So which of us is assigned to each of you?” asked Yubin.

“Well seeing as Yubin is the oldest she will assigned to T.O.P hyung, Sunye will be assigned to me, Ye Eun will assigned to Daesung which leaves your magnae and Jiyong” said Taeyang.

“Mandu girl you will be working under me” said Jiyong smirking at Sohee who in return gave him a fake a smile.

“So what do we need to do?” asked Ye Eun.

“Simple just clean the house, cook for us and the person assigned to each of us will clean our room and if our magnae needs anything any of you can do it” said Jiyong

“Um I don’t mean to be rude but where is your magnae, we would like to see him” said Sohee.

T.O.P instructed Daesung to get Seungri. As the girls had their backs on the stair they didn’t notice Daesung and Seungri coming down.

“Girls this is our magnae.” The girls turned around only to be surprised with the person in front of them.

“Annyeonghaseyo I’m Seungri please to meet you” Seungri said as he bowed politely towards them. As soon as he lifted up his head his eyes widened.

“NUNA WHAT ARE YOU....” he wasn’t able to finish his sentence as the girls interrupted him.

“Ahannyeonghaseyoweareyournewmaidspleasetreataskindly” said the girls in one breathe worried that Seungri will blow their cover and reveal their real age.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is another chapter as promised.

I will try to update as soon as possible please enjoy reading

this chapter and thank you for sticking by my story although

I don't often update thank you for you support xx :)