Chapter 28

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

“LOVE IS IN THE AIR!! DUN DUN DUN!!” sang YG as he walked through the mansion through the study.

“Honey you seem to be in such a good mood” said Eun Joo as she sat in front of him, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

“Of course honey, my best friend is now back in the country, and the girls have now been finally introduced to our boys. What’s there not be happy about? Now all we need to do is get our boys with the girls. Well Sunye and Taeyang are already there and so are Sunmi and Seungri, all we need now is to get the other three together and we’ll all be happy families!” said YG while smiling from ear to ear.

Eun Joo just shook her head whilst laughing at her husband “honey you know that our three sons are happy with their girlfriends, but I did notice something last night though, they couldn’t take their eyes off the girls” said Eun Joo.

“Honey, just because Seunghyun, Jiyong and Daesung are in a relationship it doesn’t mean anything, if they were engaged then I wouldn’t meddle but they’re not and honey as far as I’m concerned JYP’s girls suit our son’s better than those girls” said YG looking at his wife.

“Honey I do agree with you” smiled Eun Joo “Sohee and Jiyong are very well suited” continued Eun Joo.

“See, you agree with me” smiled YG, before turning his head towards Butler Lee smiling at him “Butler Lee what do you think? Do you approve?” asked YG wiggling his brows.

The older man could only chuckle whilst nodding his head “Master, I approve and the girls are very well mannered”

“Yes yes Butler Lee they’re everything, I want for my sons. That reminds me please wake them up and bring to my study” said YG. Butler Lee walked out the study promptly heading up to wake up the boys. “So honey what’s your plan for today?” asked YG bringing his attention back to his wife.

“Well I plan on doing some shopping, and then, I’m meeting up with the top interior designer and talk about designing the inside of Sohee’s boutique. Honey why didn’t you tell me Sohee was opening a boutique its lucky I caught up with her before she left the party, poor girl had to work and she didn’t even get any rest” said Eun Joo remembering Sohee’s tired eyes  “Why are you smiling at me like that?” asked Eun Joo.

“Honey look at how concerned you are about Sohee, you’re already treating her like your own daughter” said YG smiling at his wife.

“Whatever honey, now I have to go, behave yourself and don’t force the boys to do anything” said Eun Joo walking out the study.

“HONEY I DON’T HAVE TO FORCE THEM, I KNOW THEY WANT IT TOO” YG shouted after his wife. YG laughed to himself as he waited for the boys to walk in the study.

As Butler Lee walked through the halls Taeyang walked out of his room while rubbing his eyes. As soon as Taeyang saw Butler Lee he instantly smiled.

“Young Master you look very happy today” said Butler Lee.

“ Of course Butler Lee, Sunye is now back in my life, and I don’t intend on letting her go” said Taeyang “Anyway Butler Lee, what are you doing?”

“Well Master informed me to wake all of you up and to tell you to make your way to the study” said Butler Lee.

“Ah okay, well I’ll wake TOP and Daesung up and you can wake Jiyong up, oh and beware Jessica slept here and so did the other girls” said Taeyang walking away towards TOP and Daesung’s room.

As Butler Lee opened the door to Jiyong’s room, he was welcomed by darkness; he switched on the light making sure it wasn’t too bright. As he walked over to Jiyong, he noticed that he was shirtless and so was Jessica, he could only shake his head.

“Young Master, please wake up, your father wishes to see you and your brothers in his study” said Butler Lee as he lightly shook Jiyong.

Jiyong stirred in his sleep whilst slowly opening his eyes. He could only nod towards Butler Lee, but it was all Butler Lee needed as he walked out of the room. Jiyong slowly looked down at Jessica, who was sleeping on his bare chest. He slowly shook her until she woke up.

“Morning babe” said Jessica smiling at him. Jiyong acknowledged her with a nod before sitting up on his bed.

“Jess my dad wants to see us in the study so wash up. You can use my shirt to cover yourself and I have some sweats in the bathroom wear those as well” Jiyong instructed, his mind was still filled with Sohee. Jessica picked his shirt up from the floor and walked into the bathroom. As soon as Jessica closed the door, Jiyong opened the drawer on his nightstand.  As he slowly opened the drawer, the Chanel necklace he gave to Sohee slowly revealed itself. He slowly lifted up in the air and remembered, how it looked around Sohee’s neck. Obliviously to his surroundings, he didn’t hear the bathroom door open and Jessica standing in front of him. Jiyong came back to his senses when the necklace was pulled out of his hand.

“Babe, this is beautiful” said Jessica putting the necklace on her neck before Jiyong could take it back.

“Jess give it back” said Jiyong trying to contain his frustration.

“Babe why? Look how pretty it looks around my neck; I mean it is for me because I’m your girlfriend” said Jessica hooking her arms around his neck. Before Jiyong could protest Butler Lee peeked through the door, informing him that everyone was waiting for them in the study. “Babe c’mon we don’t want to keep your dad waiting” said Jessica walking out his bedroom.

Jiyong quickly threw on a shirt and basketball shorts before following Jessica towards the study. He also made a mental note about the Chanel necklace and to take it back from Jessica.

“Oh good everyone’s here” said YG as Jiyong and Jessica entered the study “on that note I didn’t realise you girls stayed the night” said YG ever so calmly that is you didn’t know him, you would have that he was calm but deep inside he didn’t like it one bit. All the girls did was smile at YG sweetly, oblivious to the hidden venom in his voice.

Taeyang and Seungri saw the Chanel around Jessica’s neck and threw Jiyong a questioning look. All Jiyong could do was shake his head hoping his brothers understood him. Taeyang gave him a nod whilst Seungri gave him a small smile, knowing that Jiyong would never give it to Jessica.

“As I was saying, I need you guys to get ready were heading to uncle JY’s house, and I would just like to know whether you girls will be tagging along?” said YG hoping that they’d say no. Tiffany and Hyoyeon, said no however Jessica, said yes to YG’s disappointment.

“Great” said YG sarcastically “Okay get ready, were leaving in an hour, oh and bring your each of your cars” said YG dismissing everyone.

“Argh why does Jessica have to tag along” whined YG earning a chuckle from Butler Lee.

“Master you have to let it be” replied Butler Lee. “BUT I LIKE SOHEE FOR JIYONG” whined YG further, causing the older man to laugh harder. YG could only stomped his feet as he walked out of the study with Butler Lee still chuckling behind him.

 

JYP’s mansion

AH YG-ah!! Come in come in” said JYP ushering, YG and his son’s inside the mansion. “Yah why is Jessica here?” asked JYP in a whisper.

“I don’t know, I didn’t want her to come” replied YG with a scowl on his face.

“Yah be nice, she’ll be your daughter in law soon” said JYP laughing at YG’s face.

“No I want Sohee” said YG walking towards the formal living room. JYP could only laugh at how childish his friend was being.

“Boys come on, let’s make our way to the formal living room” said JYP following YG. “Everyone take a sit and make your selves comfortable” continued JYP as he sat down next to YG.

“So where are the girls?” asked YG.

“Ah that reminds me. Butler Yoo please tell the girls to come down” said JYP. Butler Yoo called all the girls apart from Sohee.

As the four girls, walked into the formal living they were still half asleep and wearing their pajamas. Yubin was the first one to notice, that their father wasn’t alone and to make things worse the people who hurt them the most were seated in the room.

“Ah girls don’t look to shocked and embarrassed come on come on” said YG, who was overly happy to see the girls. The girls awkwardly walked towards the chair.

Seunghyun, couldn’t keep his eyes off of Yubin, whose hair has gotten longer over the years and is now a much lighter colour than he last saw her. Her body has also gotten more toned, everything about her has changed, but she still looked as pretty as he last saw her if not more prettier. Yubin knew Seunghyun had his eyes on her, but she refused to look at him.

“Wait, where’s Sohee?” asked JYP.

“Ah Master, Young Miss Sohee is still asleep. I decided not to wake her as she seems like she needs to rest” replied Butler Yoo.

“Why is she sick?” asked YG.

“No no no, nothing like that, as you know she arrived yesterday from New York a few hours before the party started and had to leave to sort something’s out. That reminds me Butler Yoo do you happen to know what time she came home” asked JYP.

“Young Miss, came home at 7 this morning Master” replied Butler Yoo. As soon as Jiyong heard this, he wanted to check up on Sohee and see if she was okay.

“Okay well, the reason why your Uncle YG is here, because we want you all to get to know each other properly, so were going to head to Kristabelli. So Yubin you’ll be riding with Seunghyun, Ye Eun with Daesung, Sunye with Taeyang, Sunmi with Seungri and I’ll tell the driver to drive Sohee when she wakes up” said JYP

“Ah JY don’t bother your driver, Jiyong will wait for Sohee” said YG “right Jiyong” continued YG looking at his giving him a stern look. Jiyong smiled and nodded. “Well that’s settled then, okay girls go and get ready” said JYP.

“Yubin-yong” said a muscular voice.

“Eun-ah” said another muscular voice.

The two voices grew closer and soon enough Taecyeon and Chansung appeared in the formal living room, both shirtless showing their chiseled bodies.

“Ah sorry we didn’t know you guys had visitors” said Taecyeon “we just wanted to ask a question” continued Chansung.

 “Ah boys its alright, we were just finished here anyway” said JYP, walking out with YG beside him.

“Hey Yubin, where’s my clothes?” asked Taecyeon. TOP looked from Yubin to Taecyeon clearly not happy about this.

“Yeah same here Ye Eun” said Chansung smiling at her.

“Ah oppa its in my room on my bed, come on” said Yubin standing up, but before she could walk any further, a hand wrapped around her wrists.

“Why is he shirtless asking you where his clothes are” asked a furious TOP.

“Let go of my hand, I don’t want to cause a scene in my house. Its none of your business” said Yubin, pulling her hand out of his steel grip. Taecyeon smirked at TOP before following Yubin, with Chansung and Ye Eun following behind them.

“Ah were just going to get changed” said Sunye smiling towards Taeyang.

It was already, 11 by the time everyone was out of the mansion, whilst Jiyong and Jessica stayed.

“Hey baby” said Taeyang as soon as Sunye walked inside his car.

“Baby? Since when was I your baby?” asked Sunye with a playful smile on her face.

“Since you responded to my kiss last night” replied Taeyang inching closer to her face and giving her sweet kiss on the lips before driving towards Kristabelli.

Sohee woke up at 1 in the afternoon. Sohee walked out of her room wearing an over-sized grey t-shirt with sleeves cut off (http://cocochanel-shasha.tumblr.com/post/56267138217  - Sohee’s outfit.) She headed towards the kitchen, and grabbed a glass of water. As she made her way back to her room, she heard unfamiliar, but familiar voices inside the formal living room.

“Gosh how long will it take for her to wake up? Why couldn’t say no to your dad” complained Jessica.

“Look will you just stop complaining, you didn’t have to be here, no one forced you to be here and I couldn’t say no because Uncle JY was here” replied Jiyong rubbing his face due to his annoyance with Jessica.

“What are you doing here?” asked Sohee. Jiyong looked up to find Sohee standing there with just an over-sized t-shirt on. To say she looked gorgeous was an understatement, Sohee looked immaculate.

“Finally princess is awake” said Jessica throwing her hands up in the air.

“Umm my dad asked me to drive to you to Kristabelli” said Jiyong.

Sohee couldn’t respond as she saw a familiar necklace around Jessica’s neck. Jiyong’s eyes followed her eyes and landed on the necklace. Before he could say anything, Jessica spoke.

“Oh you like my necklace, too bad your relationship with my boyfriend happened due to a bet. Now will you hurry up and get ready” said Jessica. Sohee still had an emotionless face still looking at the necklace “look I know you like my necklace but let’s face it you were never going to get anything from my baby, oh and don’t get your hopes up because he was my first and I was his little maid, you’ll never have him” continued Jessica smirking at Sohee.

“I don’t really care if he was your first Jessica, but if you don’t want to be here you’re free to leave” said Sohee smirking back at her, but deep inside it hurt her.

“Are you mocking me?” asked Jessica.

“You’re free to leave” said Sohee.

“Jiyong I’m leaving” said Jessica throwing her head back and walking out the door.

“Look Sohee-“ Jiyong started.

“Control your girlfriend, because next time she annoys me, I will not hesitate to give her a broken nose” said Sohee before turning on her heel to get ready.

Sohee only took half an hour to get ready. She left her hair down, which was slightly wet. She wore a black crop top, with some black high waisted jeans, paired with some ankle boots (http://cocochanel-shasha.tumblr.com/post/58775796846 Sohee’s outfit).

Sohee walked towards Jiyong and just looked at him. Jiyong couldn’t help but trail his eyes up and down Sohee’s body. She’s definitely grown over the years and has gotten more gorgeous, which didn’t make Jiyong feel at ease thinking about all the guys around her especially Nichkhun.

“Look if you’re done oogling, can we go I don’t want to keep my dad waiting” said Sohee walking out the door. Jiyong followed her footsteps and quickly unlocked his car. If anything he knew Sohee didn’t want to be here with him. 10 minutes into the drive and Jiyong couldn’t take the silence anymore; he looked towards the passenger side to Sohee looking out the window. He stopped his car on the side road.

“What are you doing?” asked Sohee, to be honest she expected this.

“Look, Sohee, I know I’ve hurt but I promise you I never gave Jessica that necklace she took off my hands this morning and what happened between me and her was a drunken mistake” said Jiyong desperately explaining everything to Sohee.

“You’ve been with her for three years I don’t care if you have with her every night or everyday, plus you bought that necklace with your money you can give it to whoever you want I don’t care, its not like anything was real, it was all a bet” said Sohee looking at him with cold eyes and an emotionless face.

“DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT EVERYTHING WAS FAKE?!” asked Jiyong irritated by her response. Sohee just stared at him with no emotions, its like she’s not even there. Fed up of her attitude, Jiyong smashed his lips on hers. Sohee shocked by the sudden attack didn’t know what to do. After a few seconds her eyes slowly closed and responded to Jiyong’s kiss, as she responded to his kiss, Jiyong lifted her up and placed her on his lap wrapping his arms around a her waist pulling her closer and deepening the kiss. After a while they finally pulled away resting both their foreheads against each other.

“Please believe me” said Jiyong breathing heavily.

“I can’t. I don’t know you’ve hurt me too much” replied Sohee getting off his lap and sitting back down on the passenger sit. “We have to go, they’re waiting for us and this can’t happen again because you’re in a relationship.” continued Sohee looking out the window.

Jiyong decided that he would give her some time; the kiss they shared was enough proof for him to know that she still felt the same no matter what she said or how much she denied it. He would soon end everything with Jessica and win Sohee back no matter what and no one was stopping him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter guys. I hope you enjoy it :D

I really appreciate all the love your giving to this fic 

and thank you to all my subscibers ^^

till next time