Chapter 11

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

Wonder Girls House

“Are you guys crazy?! Do I look like I’m 19 years old?!” Sohee asked her older sisters while shouting like a mad woman.

“Sohee, please understand we needed to tell a little white lie so that Yubin unni won’t be separated from us” said Ye Eun calmly.

Ever since they left the restaurant Sohee has been bombarding them with questions. She hasn’t given up although knowing the

answers to her questions she demanded an explanation from her older sisters.

“YOU!!” she pointed at Sunye. “Unnie how can you agree to them and you didn’t even retort! You’re meant to be the responsible one

yet you chose to side with them”

“SOHEE BE QUIET!! Unless you want to be separated from the rest of us then go ahead and phone them and tell them that you’re 15” said

Sunye as calmly as she could but she couldn’t hide the annoyance in her voice. I mean who wouldn’t be annoyed. Sohee was acting like a

6 year old.

“Sohee, are you sure that you’re annoyed because we lied about your age or is it because you had an argument with the G-Dragon and now

you have to work for him. I saw the way you guys were glaring at each other” said Yubin teasing the youngest out of them.

“I refuse to answer your question unnie, and I’m sorry I acted on first impulse and shouted at you guys. It’s just why do we need to work for them

I mean we can look for other jobs right?” Sohee asked her sisters looking much calmer however slightly flustered by Yubin’s question.

“Sohee it’s not like we want to maids but it’s our only option. Job opportunities don’t come very often. Besides who wants to work for those boys?

They seem so arrogant” Ye Eun said while trying to hide her blushing face.

“Please enough with the excuses. You guys will obviously enjoy working with them. I saw the way you guys were flirting with them” said Sohee

teasing her unnie’s.

“Sohee-ah there is no such word as “flirting” in my dictionary” said Sunye while smiling at Sohee.

“Lie. dongsaeng you do know that I saw the eye contact you made with Taeyang” it was now Yubin’s turn to tease Sunye.

Sunye didn’t retort as she knew full well that Yubin was right. Though Yubin and Ye Eun were not her biological sisters she still treated them with

respect and loved and cared for them the way she cared for Sohee.

“Enough with teasing let’s go pack up. Remember we have to be at their house at 9o’clock sharp. We don’t even know this address therefore we

need to get out of this an hour and a half early” said Ye Eun as she headed to her room.

“Please unnie, you’re just trying to avoid the subject because you know full well that you smiled very sweetly at Doraemon boy” said Sohee as linked

arms with Yubin and Sunye while sticking her tongue out at Ye Eun.

YG and JYP’s Business Trip

“JY, about our plan, how do you think they’ll take it” asked YG.

“I’m sure they’ll take it pretty well. Your son is very well mannered and as far as I know they are both attracted to each other” said JYP while holding the champagne glass.

YG and JYP have decided to marry Seungri and Sunmi together. Though both of them are still young, it is evident to both their father’s that they are

attracted to one another. Seungri does make it obvious as he is always visiting Sunmi and taking her out. JYP didn’t mind though Sunmi was his only daughter he trusted Seungri to not hurt his daughter.

As both men were sitting at the patio, JYP’s phone suddenly buzzed. He has received a text message from Sunmi.

From: 4D Angel

Hey, dad. I just wanted to ask how your business trip with uncle YG is going.

Please don’t worry about me. Seungri oppa has been taking good care of me and Sohee and the unnie’s.

Dad I don’t want you to worry but I have some bad news. Sohee’s parents passed away. I’m telling you this because I know you were close to they’re parents.

Please don’t worry I me and Junho oppa has helped them.

Please don’t worry anymore and enjoy your trip and don’t work too hard.

“Aish. How can she tell me not worry” said JYP in an irritated voice.

“What’s wrong why do you suddenly seem so annoyed?”

“Sunmi texted telling me that Sohee’s parents passed away. How can I not worry when the girls have no relatives how are they going to fend for themselves” JYP said worrying about the girls.

“Sohee? Isn’t that Sunmi’s best friend? I believe she has 3 older sisters and 2 of them are adopted. I remember Seungri mentioning them before” said YG. Though he doesn’t know the girls he felt worried for them. They were about the same age as Seungri and he knew that Seungri were very good friends with them.

“Yes they’re Sunmi’s best friends. I’ve treated those girls like my own daughters” looking up at the sky JYP said “Seungi and Hye Jung I promise to look after your daughter’s as soon as I get back to Korea”

YG who watched his best friend looking up at the sky and making his promise, felt great full that he has a friend like him.

Big Bang’s House

“Hyung you guys are back” said Seungri as he turned back to look back at the door.

“Yeah we are” said Taeyang as he walked towards Seungri while smiling goofily.

“So what’s with your smiles? Well that’s except Jiyong hyung he looks annoyed” said Seungri as he looked as his brother’s smiling like there’s no tomorrow while Jiyong looks like he actually wants to punch someone.

“Gosh magnae, you should have been there. Our maids are so hot, I’m sure if you see them you’ll immediately forget about Sunmi” said Daesung while remembering Ye Eun’s smile.

“If they were “so hot” then how come Jiyong hyung looks like he wants to punch one of us on the face?”

“Well because their magnae pissed him off, I thought she was cute but of course I prefer her unnie” said T.O.P

“Who wouldn’t be pissed off? The nerve of that girl. I’m not gonna make her job easy” said Jiyong.

“Okay but why do you three look so dreamy? Oh wait I forgot you thought they were hot. Wait till I tell Hyoyeon, Tiffany and Yuri nuna about this. I’m sure they’ll stop talking to you guys.

“Don’t you dare Seungri or else you’ll know what will happen. I will embarrass you in front of Sunmi”said T.O.P smirking at Seungri. Oh yeah he was close to Sunmi and he treated her like a little sister. Seungri looked at him with a "don't you dare face" but T.O.P ignored it and carried on smirking at him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to my new subscribers

I'm really sorry if I haven't updated in a long time please understand that I havent had the best past two months.

please bare with me I will try to update tomorrow aswell :))

I hope this chapter makes for my long hiatus