Chapter 17

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

Its been a week since that little confrontation between Sohee and Jiyong happened. After that confrontation, Sohee has avoided Jiyong at all cost. She didn’t wake him up, she only went up to his room when she was sure he was out of the house and she stayed and ate in the kitchen during breakfast, lunch and dinner. Sometimes her unni’s woud join her.

Jiyong on the other hand was curious as to why Sohee has been avoiding him why he hasn’t seen her for a week. To him, their fight was ridiculous and its not like he knew she was going to get upset if he mentioned her parents. The weird thing was, even Seungri has started ignoring him and only spoke to him when he needed something or when he wanted to ask a question, other than that Seungri has completely shut him off.

Sohee was in the living room cleaning and wiping the coffee table when she suddenly remembered the day after the fight.

 

Sohee woke up the next day with swollen eyes. She cried herself to sleep that night because of what Jiyong said about her parents. She didn’t care if he spoke about her in a bad way but you can talk never talk about her sisters and parents or friends in a bad way, heck that’s why some guy got a black eye when he made fun of Seungri. Sohee straight up punched the guy right in the eye. Seungri was the type of person who didn’t like fighting, unless it had something to do with Sunmi, and then you’ll see a different side to Seungri.

Sohee walked out of her room and unfortunately for her she bumped into Sunye. Sunye was the one person who could see through her when she was lying. Although it would take time she would eventually figure out Sohee was lying. Other people on the other hand would just take Sohee’s word for it without asking questions because she kept an emotionless face when lying.

“Morning unni” said Sohee trying not to sound upset.

“Yah, why are your eyes so swollen” asked Sunye curiously

“My insomnia got to me so I couldn’t sleep until early morning. I ran out of scented candles” lied Sohee confidently.

“Oh okay, me and the unni’s are grocery shopping next week, I am afraid you’ll have to put with a non-scented candle to help you sleep or you can come to our rooms and sleep with us” suggested Sunye as the two of them headed to the kitchen.

Yubin and Ye Eun were preparing breakfast, and for some reason they were preparing too much, unless the girls are still here. Suddenly the kitchen door opened and Butler Lee entered the kitchen.

“Good morning girls. I was going to ask you to cook extra food seeing as the Young Miss are still here, but I guess I didn’t need to do that” said Butler Lee smiling.

“We kind of figured out that we should cook extra food, seeing as their shoes are still buy the door” responded Ye Eun unni approaching Butler Lee handing him a coffee, that her and Yubin unni prepared.

“Thank you pet, that’s very kind of you” said Butler Lee taking the cup of coffee from Ye Eun’s hand. After taking a sip of his coffee he turned his attention towards Sohee.

“You’re awfully quiet today pet” said Butler Lee with worried eyes. “Your eyes are also quite swollen” he continued.

Sohee smiled at him trying to look as normal as ever. “I’m sorry, I suffer from insomnia and I use scented candles to help me sleep, but I ran out of scented candles, therefore it was already early morning when sleep visited” Sohee responded to the old man.

The old man was no fool, he had witnessed what happened last night, he guessed that the younger girl has yet to tell her sisters the real reason and he was in no position to interfere. So he just smiled at her, but later on he will take her for a walk.

The girls and Butler Lee carried on talking to each other while learning new things about one another. Seungri walked into the kitchen with his usual panda eyes and the girls greeted him informally whilst Butler Lee just gave him a pat on the back.

“Looks like you guys are having fun” said Seungri

“I’m just learning more about the girls Young Master” responded Butler Lee whilst the girls smiled at him.

“Okay breakfast is all ready for the princes and princesses” said Yubin while placing the piece of bacon on the plate.

“Well you girls should go wake them up then” said Butler Lee, but then turned his attention to Sohee and spoke “Sohee-ah, help Young Master place the food on the table while I wake up Young Master Jiyong” stated Butler Lee. Sohee sighed in relief and started picking up the plates and placing them on the dining table.

“Sohee-ah your eyes are swollen” said Seungri. “How did you get away with it? Without the nuna’s questioning you?” continued Seungri.

“I used my insomnia as an excuse. Oppa can you do me a favor?” asked Sohee using her puppy dog eyes.

“Eww don’t do that when your eyes are swollen. You don’t look cute” teased Seungri “Anyway what’s you favor?” he continued

“Yah!” exclaimed Sohee while whacking him on the head “anyways I was going to ask you not to tell them about what happened last night bec---“ before she could continue Seungri cut her off.

“I know no need to remind me” he said patting her head. I also have a favor to ask” he said.

“What is it?” asked Sohee pouring water and orange juice in the cups.

“Tell me what Sunmi likes, so that she finally says yes to me” said Seungri pleading Sohee.

“You don’t need to know. You’re the one she likes. The reason she hasn’t said “yes” is because she’s testing you” said Sohee

“Testing me?” asked Seungri confused

“Yes, she’s making sure you’re the one meant for her, she’s testing to see if you can wait for her” said Sohee.

“So basically I have to be there for her?” asked Seungri

“Yes, just wait till your dad comes home, I’m sure she’ll answer you then. Hey don’t tell her I told you that she’s testing you” said Sohee, while Seungri nodded smiling. “Will you please sit down before your jackass of a brother comes down and finds us talking. He’ll probably think I’m trying to seduce you” said Sohee while still irritated with Jiyong. Seungri just laughed at her and sat down on his chair.

Just as Sohee predicted the guys came down stairs along with their girlfriends wearing oversize t-shirts.

“Gosh they could’ve worn something more appropriate” thought Sohee. She felt someone’s gaze on her so she looked up, and to her dismay her eyes came in contact with Jiyong’s eyes.

She tore her gaze away and walked out of the dining room towards the kitchen. She was never going to forgive him for what happened last night. To her dismay Jiyong noticed her swollen eyes and figured out she’s been crying. He didn’t know it would affect her that much. But what he didn’t understand was, why was he so concerned about the way she felt. He sat down and ate his breakfast, whilst glancing at the kitchen door seeing if it would open, but it didn’t Sohee stayed in the kitchen throughout breakfast and didn’t come out once.

After breakfast the Sohee stayed in the kitchen to do the dishes. While doing the dishes, Butler Lee came in and spoke to Sohee.

“When you finish doing the dishes, were going to take a walk” said Butler Lee. All Sohee could do was nod and smile.

Luckily for Sohee, when she finished doing the dishes, everyone was inside their respective rooms. Jessica and the others were getting ready to leave as their drivers were outside waiting for them. As Sohee reached her room, she went inside the bathroom and took a shower. After taking a shower Sohee picked out a pair of skinny jeans, white top and a black blazer. She towel dried her hair but made sure that it wasn’t fully dry and that it was damp. She picked a pair of high heels before placing her bag on her shoulders. (N/A pick what the shoe that you think best suits her: http://piinaychic.tumblr.com/post/27340697380 follow me on tumblr --*a sorry shameless advertising*).

After checking her appearance one last time she walked out of her room and went inside Yubin’s room. Being the eldest she felt that she needed to take responsibility for her younger siblings, therefore Sohee had to tell her where she was going. To Sohee’s surprise, all three of her sisters were there.

“Where you going?” asked Ye Eun lifting an eyebrow

“Oh Butler Lee asked me to take a walk with him. Also seeing as I’m going out I’ll buy scented candles so I can go to sleep. Is there anything you guys want?” responded Sohee.

“Nah were cool, just be careful. You better go Butler Lee maybe waiting for you” said Yubin. Sohee bid her sisters goodbye and walked down the corridor. As she got closer to the living room, she could hear the television, she was hoping that it was Seungri watching, but it seems like luck is not her side today. Seungri and Jiyong were on the couch watching TV whilst the other three were at the dining table eating.

Jiyong who looked up when Sohee reached the living room, was mesmerized by her beauty. He was staring at her up and down but was disturb when Seungri finally cleared his throat.

“Where you going” asked Jiyong

Before she could answer, Butler Lee answered for her “she’s coming with me Young Master”

“But—“ before Jiyong could continue his protest Butler Lee cut him off

“No buts Young Master, we’ll be back in no time” Butler Lee responded as he opened the door. As Sohee and Butler Lee walked out, Jiyong looked like a little kid who dropped his chocolate and Seungri just rolled his eyes.

At the park Butler Lee and Sohee walked side by side while their eyes roamed around their surrounding.

“So, are you going to tell me what really happened pet?” asked Butler Lee turning his attention to Sohee.

“What do you mean?” asked Sohee with a blank face.

“Pet there is no point in hiding it, I saw what Jessica did. I just don’t understand why you didn’t persist for an explanation” said Butler Lee as he and Sohee walked to a near by bench and sat down.

“There was no point, he was always going to believe that witch over me. But when he involved my parents into it, he just crossed the line” said Sohee looking up at the sky.

“Hmm very well, how come you didn’t tell your sisters?” he asked

“My sisters are not very good at handle things like that, they would surely breakdown especially when we buried our parents three weeks ago. The scar is still fresh in our hearts” said Sohee trying to stop her tears from falling. “Butler Lee I have a question” continued Sohee.

“What is it dear?” asked Butler Lee.

“Why does Seungri have that look on face when the girls came over” asked Sohee curiously.

“Seungri, well lets just say that he sees what his brothers don’t see” said Butler Lee

“What do you mean?” asked Sohee confused.

“Well the girls have two sides to them. The good girl and sweet side when they’re around the Young Masters and their bad girl side, it only comes out when the Young Masters are not with them. Their bad girl side is their true colours. They look down on others and treat them differently” said Butler Lee shaking his head. “You know if it was up to me, I would prefer you and your sisters to date the Young Masters” he continued.

“Now I know why Seungri has that look on his face. I’m sorry to burst your bubble Butler Lee but I would never date someone as arrogant and disrespectful as them. All of them deserve each other” said Sohee. She grimaced at thought of dating someone like Jiyong.

“Never say never pet. Like I said before what’s meant to be always finds a way. Anyway let’s get you your scented candles so you can have a goodnight sleep” said Butler as he and Sohee stood up and walked towards the shop.

 

After remembering what happened, Sohee carried on cleaning the coffee table and tidying the couch. She was all alone, her sisters went grocery shopping with Butler Lee whilst the guys went out. When she heard the doors opening she thought it was her sisters, but to her dismay it was Jiyong. She about to leave when he caught her wrist.

“Please let go of me Young Master, I have work to do” said Sohee struggling to get out of his grip.

“What? Since when did you start calling me Young Master and why have been avoiding me?” he asked irritated.

“I’m sorry I don’t think its appropriate for me to call you Jiyong , and for your information I haven’t been avoiding you I’ve just had too much work to do” said Sohee not looking away.

“You run away and hide as soon as you see, you don’t wake me up anymore and for crying out loud call me Jiyong! I’m not that much younger than you. I’m only 2 years younger” said Jiyong slightly raising his voice.

“If that’s all you would like to say, you can let go of my hands now. I have work to do” said Sohee slightly irritated.

“Look I’m sorry about that night I didn’t know, it would affect you that much” he said losing his grip on her wrist.

“I wasn’t affected” said Sohee.

“Really your eyes were swollen and traces of tears can be seen on your cheeks” said Jiyong.

“I have to get back to work” she said taking her wrists out of his hands.

“Fine, just don’t avoid me anymore” he said, his eye pleading her. Her heart skipped a beat. She did not respond to him and just walked away. Jiyong looked at her walking away, hoping that she has forgiven him and that she would stop avoiding him. Every time she avoided him, it made irritated and he hated the fact that it was Butler Lee who woke him up instead of Sohee’s sweet voice. He stomped his feet looking like five year old child and sat down on the couch.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the latest chapter everyone.

I sincerley apologise if I haven't updated as much as I should.

I was meant to update last night but I was really tired and i didn't get to finish because I fell asleep

Also I might not be able to update for a while because I don't feel very well

Thanks for your support guys :D