Chapter 26

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

3 Years later

Ah YG-ah, how have you been?” asked JYP through the phone. Despite being in living in New York with the girls for three years the close friendship between the two remained. In others words they were brothers from another mother.

“YAH!! Do you know how angry I am with you?” asked YG.

“Why what have I done this time? As far as I’m concerned I should be the one the getting angry with you. As far as I’m concerned, its your sons fault that Sunmi decided to go back to Korea and I haven’t seen you in a long time, is that how your going to treat me? Now that you have my daughter!” replied JYP in jokingly manner.

“YAH! YAH! How can you say that when, I’m always the one flying to New York to make sure you and the girls are in hood condition. Plus Sunmi and Seungri are in love and I’ve taken very good care of her and Junho”

“Okay alright alrght, I was just joking. Anyways I phoned you because I would just like to inform about something” said JYP sounding very happy.

“Before you say anything how are the girls holding up?” asked YG.

“Ah you know their doing very well. All four of them have completed their studies with Yubin, Ye Eun and Sunye majoring in music and Sohee majoring in fashion” replied JYP with a smile on his face. To say he was proud of their achievements was understatement, he was more than proud of the girls, they’ve come a long way.

“Ah little Sohee the fashionista as always. She really reminds me so much of Jiyong, they’re so alike. Come to think of it, Seunghyun, Daesung, Taeyang and Jiyong haven’t met the girls yet”

“Yes how are your oldest boys I haven’t seen them in a while, I mean you’re always flying to New York with my daughter and son and of course Seungri my future son in law” said JYP.

“As usual busy with those girls, anyways was it you were saying?” asked YG

“Oh yes, as I was saying before we got sidetracked, everything is now stable here in New York, so me and the girls are returning to Korea. I’ve already informed Sunmi and JUnho but I told them I’d tell you myself. As we’ve been gone for three years I want to throw a welcome back party and also use this opportunity to finally introduce the girls as my daughters” said JYP informing YG of his plans.

“Yes, that’s a great idea. I’ll phone the organiser, we’ll look for a location but I need to know the theme of this party and the date” replied YG.

“I want it to be a Masquerade themed ball and me and the girls are flying out in two days time, however Sohee is staying here to sort out her boutique and make sure everything is stable, especially now that she’s opening one in Korea. So, I’m not yet sure of the dates, but I’ll talk to her tonight and by the time we arrive in Korea I’ll have a date for you” said JYP

“Okay so I’ll tell the organiser everything and we’ll look for locations and we’ll narrow it down to five and when you arrive we’ll personally visit each location. Well I can’t wait to see you brother” said YG and with that their conversation ended.

After their conversation, YG scribbled down some notes for the party before calling the organiser. As he discussed the party with the organiser, making sure that everything was clear YG discussed the theme and asked the whether an outside party was more appropriate or an inside party, to which the organiser replied and said that an inside party would be more appropriate. With that decided YG instructed the organiser to find a perfect location and narrow it down to five.

The next thing YG did was call in his sons to his office

“So dad what’s up?” asked a rather enthusiastic Jiyong

“Well after being away for three years, JYP is coming back home, so he wants to throw a welcome back party” said YG.

“So how can we help?” asked Taeyang

“Well I need you boys to meet the organiser tomorrow and look each locations and narrow it down to five. Jiyong your in charge of analysing the place make sure its elegant and chic, Taeyang the dance floor, Seunghyun the music booth make sure its big enough and the sounds are clear and Daesung the food and drinks, check the menu and ask for tasters making sure each dish is adequate” 

Each one was given a responsibility, which they all accepted. The next day all four boys met the organiser looking at each location and making sure it was the perfect for the party. Despite it being a long day, it was worth it as JYP has been a second father figure for them.

 

2 weeks later

Being back in Koreas brought up mix emotions for Sohee. This was her home, but New York was also her home, but Korea held something that New York didn’t and that was her biological parents. They were buried in Korea and despite being dead; they still remained close to her heart. Korea also held her happy and painful memories in her life, like when she was heart broken. Till this day she wonders if his doing well and is happy with Jessica.

“Aish yah! Stop thinking about him. He didn’t care for you” muttered Sohee. As the girl walked through the airport she spotted Junho and Sunye.

“Yah!! Unni! Oppa!” shouted Sohee whilst waving her hands.

“Dongsaeng!! I’ve missed you so much!!” shouted Junho whilst picking her up and spinning her around. Sunye couldn’t help but laugh at the two.

“Yah come on we need to get moving because today is a busy day and the party’s tonight we need to get moving” said Sunye taking Sohee’s luggage in her hand. Sohee smiled at her and grabbed her sister’s hand and walked out the airport hand in hand.

As they drove away from the airport they quickly dropped, Junho to the mansion so that he can get his car and drive to the party location and help out. Yubin, Ye Eun and Sunmi were already there helping with the preparations, which was why they couldn’t come to the airport. Sunye on the other hand was accompanying Sohee to see her boutique, which will open next week. Sunye quickly parked the car on the sidewalk.

“Unni let’s grab a Starbucks I need my daily dose of caffeine” said Sohee whilst smiling at her older sister, Sunye could only smile at her younger sister.

As they were walking Sohee was nearly knocked to the ground by a guy who wasn’t looking at where he was going, to make matters worse he was with three other guys.

“Yah!” said Sohee fixing herself. As she said this the guy turned around. This was someone who she didn’t expect to see. “Jiyong” thought Sohee

“What?” he simply asked bluntly

“Yah G-Dragon can you watch where you’re going because you nearly knocked me to the ground” said Sohee anger seeping through her. While this was happening Taeyang kept his eyes on Sunye and vice versa.

“How do you know who I am and who are you to tell what to do?” asked Jiyong whilst staring at her. There was something familiar about this girl.

“So he doesn’t remember me, ha what did you expect Sohee his in love with Jessica” thought Sohee. “Forget it just watch where you’re going next time” said Sohee whilst walking away with Sunye hot on her heel.

“Damn that girl was feisty” said TOP, but Jiyong didn’t take any notice of it he was too busy watching the girl walk away. That girl resembled Sohee in every way apart from her eyes, that girls eyes was cold and broken, whereas Sohee’s eyes were full of warmth and love, it couldn’t have been Sohee.

“Yah hyung! Where are you going?” asked Jiyong as he saw Taeyang walking towards where the two girls went.

“Go ahead I’ll catch up with you” said Taeyang not bothering to look back. As soon as he spotted the girls, he quickened his pace and eventually caught Sunye’s wrists and slowly slid his hands onto her hands, intertwining their hands in the process.

Sunye stopped suddenly, stopping Sohee in the process. Tingles ran up her arm as she felt the familiar hand holding her hand. Sohee turned around and saw Taeyang holding her sister’s hands and smiled at her sister. Sunye slowly faced Taeyang scared that this was all a dream or an illusion, but it wasn’t, he was really there holding her hand.

Something flashed in her mind, something she said to him when they were leaving the rooftop apartment - “When the time is right, our paths will cross if we’re meant to be” after three long years of no communication, here they are on the side walk hands intertwined with each other, is this a sign that they’re meant to be or was is it just a moment that will pass? Sunye didn’t care she knew that this man in front of her never left her mind even if she wanted too.

Taeyang slowly pulled her into a hug scared that she’d disappear if his movement were rushed. As he was hugging her, Sunye tightened her grip on him to which he responded by tightening his grip on her. As they pulled away Taeyang rested his forehead against Sunye’s and slowly took in her scent before kissing her forehead. Everything was perfect until Sohee cleared , which made them jump apart from each other.

“Sorry to disturb but Taeyang oppa I am here you know, don’t I get a hello?” she said jokingly.

Taeyang smiled sheepishly whilst giving her a brotherly hug “sorry Sohee, I just missed your sister, you know its been three long years” he said while looking at Sunye.

“Well I’ll leave you guys to catch up while I grab us some coffees” said Sohee walking inside Starbucks.

Taeyang turned to Sunye and smiled at her “the day you left the house, you said that our paths would cross again when the time is right if we’re meant to be. Our paths have crossed after three long years, we’re meant to be”

Sunye could only smile and give him a hug.

“Have you been doing well? Where have you been? Are sick? Are you living in a comfortable place? Are you safe? Are---“ Taeyang was suddenly cut off by Sunye.

“Woah slow down okay. Yes is the answer to your question” replied Sunye. This seemed to calm him down.

“Where have you been all this time?” asked Taeyang but before he could his answer, Sohee came out with three coffees in her hand.

“Unni we have to make a move” said Sohee.

“I know. Taeyang I have to go” said Sunye hesitant to let go of his hand.

“But you haven’t answered my question and when will I say you again?” asked Taeyang.

“Everything will be clear tonight at da… I mean JYP’s party” said Sunye

“You’re going” asked Taeyang slightly confuse

“Yes look me and my sister really have to go, I’ll see you tonight” with that said Sunye walked away from Taeyang.

 

Night of the Party

As Jiyong stood in front of his floor length mirror, trying to fix his bowtie, a knock came through his door.

“Its open” replied Jiyong, whilst buttoning his blazer.

“Hey son, are you ready for the party” asked YG. Jiyong could only nod at his father. “Look I want you to meet this girl tonight, she’s a fashion designer and owns her a boutique in New York. I think you’ll really like her” continued YG.

“Dad stop playing cupid, you know me and Jessica are in a relationship” replied Jiyong.

“I know that, I just want you to meet this girl, so she can help you” said YG as he and Jiyong made their way towards the limousine.

“I suppose. If she owns a boutique in New York she must be very good” said Jiyong.

As everyone arrived at the party, they were welcome by people wearing different masks varying from extravagant masks to fairly simple masks. As the night progressed everyone was anticipating JYP’s announcement, as this was not just any normal welcome home party.

“Good evening everyone, thank your for joining me and my family on this night, and I would like to say thank you to YG for helping organise this and of course to his sons as well. As we all know this is not just a welcome home party, it is more than that, this night is a very special night” said JYP as everyone in the room were quiet, curious as to why the night was very special. “Three years ago two of my very good friends died, leaving the four most beautiful and greatest daughters parents could ask for. I thought long and hard about how I could help them as they were like my daughters, and that’s when I got the idea. I have always treated those four girls like my own daughters so why not make it real. That is when the adoption idea came to my head, I was going to adopt those girls and let me tell it was the best decision I have ever made” he smiled.

BIGBANG were standing, listening closely curiosity filled their minds as to who were those girls and what was so special about them.

“I would like to ask those girls to please come and join me on stage along side Sunmi and Junho” said JYP. Yubin, Ye Eun, Sunye and Sohee walked up onstage with their masks on. “As you can each of they’re wearing their masks, because when each one of them have been introduced they will remove their masks to show you how beautiful they are” continued JYP.

“This tanned young lady, is now my eldest child, everyone please give around of applause to YUBIN!” as she slowly removed her mask, everyone gasped and smiled admiring her beautiful tanned features.

“Next we have the baker of the family, my lovely daughter YE EUN!”

“Now we have the petite but has the kindest heart of all SUNYE!”

“And last and simply not the least the youngest of all four, this young lady has made be very proud, she is not only a fashion designer and a fashionista, she also has her very own boutique in New York and will soon be opening one here in Korea. Princess daddy is very proud of your achievements, now please give a round of applause for SOHEE!”

“Ladies and gentle these six children of mine are my pride and joy and nothing will ever change that, with that said please enjoy the party” said JYP finishing his announcement.

BIGBANG were stunned, those girls couldn’t have possibly been the same girls as their maids three years ago, but it was possible because it really was them in the flesh. Taeyang on the other hand was now understood what Sunye meant and smiled from ear to ear knowing she was safe all along.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi everyone, i'm sorry if i haven't updated in a while, i have been very busy with 

school and other things and everything is getting really hectic right now.

Thank you to everyone who's loving this story I never expected it to get much like

but it is, so I'm really thankful to everyone.

I hope this long chapter makes up for my not updating in a really long time. 

Please enjoy guys :)) xoxoxoxoxo