Chapter 30

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

As everyone finished their main course, they talked amongst themselves whilst waiting for the desserts to arrive, well apart from 3 of YG’s boys, who strictly kept their eyes on the 3 of JY’s boys.

 

Shirtless?! Are you insane, he came out of her room shirtless! She didn’t even let me sleep in her room when we dated! She’s mine and I’m the only one who should be allowed to sleep in her room shirtless! Thought TOP as he looked at Yubin and Taecyeon animatedly. He saw the way her eyes smiled as she laughed at his jokes and the way her eyes were shining as she looked at him. Dated? please Seunghyun, you never dated her and she was never yours Seunghyun, it was all part of a bet. “Shut up stupid conscience” muttered TOP under his breath. Unfortunately for him, Taecyeon saw this and took this opportunity to mock him.

 

“Wow, Binnie look looks like someone’s going insane. TOP I know Hyoyeon is not here but it doesn’t mean you should start talking to yourself. I didn’t know that not having her around will have this effect on you. Binnie-ah its a good thing you know what didn’t last long.” Yubin urged Teacyeon stop, as she could see Seunghyun slowly shaking with anger.

 

“We don’t you come over and say it punk? You know nothing about what happened between Yubin and I” whispered TOP, the anger and venom in his voice was clearly evident.

 

Taecyeon slowly stood from his seat with a smirk plastered on his face. Before he could fully stand up, Yubin placed her hands on top of his, “oppa leave it, he’s not worth it” said Yubin looking up at him.

 

“Ah Seunghyun you are one lucky man, despite everything you’ve done to her, she still doesn’t want to you hurt. Ah I do want to thank you for letting her go. You’ve just missed out out on someone so amazing.” Taecyeon carried on looking at Seunghyun with a smirk on his face, as he sat back down on his seat and place one of his arms around Yubin’s shoulders.

 

By this time, Seunghyun was doing everything is his power to himself calm and collected. He knew that Taecyeon was trying his best to get under his skin him, but he wasn’t going to let him win, he was gonna find another day to get even.

 

"Ok everyone silent please. We're all here today to get to know each other better. So start our introduction, JY please introduce this young man to us" said YG as he silenced everyone in the room.

 

"Ah yes yes. Ok everyone as you know this is Mark Tuan and Mark you can do the rest." Everyone in the room laughed at JY's short introduction, as they expected him to give a full introduction of Mark.

 

"Thanks for that Uncle. So my full name is Mark Tuan. I’m a Taiwanese American, grew up in Cali or California, moved to New York to study fashion and do things fashion related. When I moved I met my little chick, I mean Sohee. Long story short, we got to know each other, dated, broke up but stayed real good friends, modelled her designs, was there for her through thick and thin and now, we’re on track again so you could sort of say that we’re kinda off dating again perhaps, I think” finished Mark.

 

“You think? Well Mark you shouldn’t assume such things, you might just end up hurt. I mean Sohee might already have someone in her heart” replied Jiyong with a smirk.

 

“A little competition won’t hurt anyone” said YG as he smiled at the two men.

 

“Actually Mark’s right we’re in the process of dating again, perhaps after fashion week, we’ll talk things through” replied Sohee looking directly at Jiyong who was now gaping at Sohee, however his face quickly changed, from shocked to a mixture of hurt and anger.

 

“Ok who’s next?” asked YG.

“Uncle, I don’t really think introductions are needed at the moment, I mean we will surely spend more time with each other considering the fact that we will soon be one big happy family once Seungri and Sunmi get married” said Ye Eun, who didn’t really fancy introducing herself.

“Eun-ah you are very right. Well let’s dig in to our desserts then” replied YG as he placed a spoonful of chocolate cake inside his mouth.

“Ok everyone this has been a great meal, but I really have to leave. Dad I have to go to the boutique and meet Auntie Eun Joo, we have a meeting with the interior designer. I also need to finish some designs for fashion week which is next month. I’ll see you at home. Thank you for the meal and thank you too Uncle YG for everything you’ve done” said Sohee as she approached the two men and gave them both kisses on the cheek and just like that she was walking out of the door.

“Yah! AHN SOHEE! You better get back here right now young lady and finish your meal. Sohee! Yah! You haven’t even rested and now you’re working again!’ shouted JYP as the doors closed behind Sohee, whilst YG rubbed his friend’s back trying to calm him down.

“Uncle I can go get her for you if you want” said Jiyong as he stood from his seat ready to run after her.

“No no no Jiyong stay. I’m sure you have something planned with Jessica after this” replied JYP as he turned his attention to Mark “son you know what to do”. Mark stood from his seat bidding goodbye to everyone and headed to follow Sohee.

Just as Mark was about to step into the elevator, Sohee came out looking all flustered.

“Woah princess calm down” as Sohee spotted Mark by the elevator, she instantly jumped into his arms and hugged him. “Hey chick, what’s wrong?” asked Mark as he her hair.

Sohee slowly pulled away from the hug. “There’s just so much to do. I need you to do some fittings, finished certain sketches, the shop, and to make matters worst the collection for fashion week is no where near finish! What if the people here don’t like it what-” before Sohee could continue any further Mark silenced her.

“Shh, Sohee stop worrying. Your work is great, everyone's going to love it. Chick I’m going to be here for you every step of the way” said Mark as he kissed her forehead tenderly. “Now let’s take it easy today because you haven’t had any rest.” Mark took hold of Sohee’s and led her inside the elevator.

“Chick, G-Dragon, he’s the guy from your past isn’t he?”

Sohee slowly turned her attention towards him “how?” she whispered.

“I had a feeling. What I said in there, about us dating again, I said it because I wanted to get a reaction from him and I did.”

“I’m sorry” replied Sohee.

“Chick, you have nothing to be sorry about. We were best friends before we dated, and now we’re still the best of friends despite breaking up. I love you and I will always be here for you. But babe, he loves you know” said Mark as he pulled her closer to him.

“Shut up. He doesn’t love me Mark and how would you know if he does anyway.”

“Princess, I’m a man I would know” replied Mark as he held her hand tightly and pulled her out of the elevator.

“Mark just shut up before I make you” replied Sohee as she walked towards Mark’s car.

As Sohee’s boutique slowly came to sight, a number of visible figures could be seen inside the shop running around and woman clearly dictating their every move.

“Aunt Eun Joo” said Sohee as she walked into her shop and looked at it in awe.

“Ah Sohee-ah, I know its not finish but what do you think? I took the initiative to place some bit and bobs and finally have the boutique ready before fashion week”

“This is better than I expected. Sorry auntie I didn’t mean to be rude I totally forgot this is Mark Tuan, his a model and is also a very good friend of mine. Mark this is auntie Eun Joo, uncle YG’s wife and one of Seoul’s most successful interior designer”

“Nice to meet you ma’am” said Mark as he shook her hands and kissed her on the cheeks.

“The pleasure is all mine and please feel free to call me auntie” smiled Eun Joo. “Sweetheart if have other commitments please feel free to leave, I can take care of the boutique” smiled Eun Joo.

“Auntie I don’t mean to put this burden on you, but I just have so mu-” before Sohee could continue, she was cut off my Eun Joo.

 

“Mark honey take her away from here. Sweetheart let me take care of the shop, do whatever it is you need to do.” Sohee could nothing but show her gratitude. She pulled Eun Joo for a hug and thanked her countless of times.


 

JYP household

 

“Ok everyone you’re free to do whatever it is you want to do, whilst YG and I will discuss some business, play nice and be nice” said JYP as he walked up the stairs with YG following his lead.

 

Everyone made their way to the games/movie room alongside HyoYeon, Yuri and Jessica who decided that it was the perfect time to gatecrash this mini family re-union. Everyone sat around the couch but the tension was clearly brewing in the air.

 

TOP kept his eyes on Yubin which was returned by Taecyeon who gave him a challenging look. Daesung on the other hand was sending daggers towards Chansung who was talking animatedly with Ye Eun. Jiyong only had one person on his mind which was Sohee.

 

Taeyang and Sunye on the other hand decided to avoid the tension and make their way to the kitchen.

 

“Unni~~~ AAAAAAHHHH!!!” Sohee screamed as she walked in on Taeyang and Sunye making out.

 

“YAH! BABE ARE YOU OK?!” questioned a flustered Mark who rushed into the kitchen.

 

Taeyang and Sunye stood shock but decided to laugh it off.

 

“Sorry little one, we didn’t think you would be back, let alone walk into the kitchen” replied Sunye as she stood whilst Taeyang hugged her from the behind.

 

“Mark, physically I’m fine but my sight says otherwise. Unni Oppa you know I have nothing against this, whatever THIS is but please keep it and do it privately” said Sohee as she squeezed herself between both of them.

 

“Babe let’s leave noona and hyung alone to do their thing” said Mark as he pulled Sohee away and wrapped his arms around her.

 

“Everyone’s in the movie room, just make your way there and we’ll join you” replied Sunye.

 

“Oppa thank your mum for me, she’s the best” said Sohee as she quickly placed a kiss on his cheek and took Marks hand as they walked towards the movie room.

 

“Princess do you think that the other guys are still here?” asked Mark as wrapped his arms around.

 

“Mmmmmm I don’t know” replied Sohee nonchalantly.

 

“BAAAABE GIVE ME A KIiiissss.. woah well uh” Taecyeon and TOP were on the verge of punching each other whilst Daesung had Chansung pinned on the wall.

 

“Kiss this punk” said Jiyong as he took a swing at Mark.

 

“JIYONG!!”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

HALLLOOO!!!! SOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRY!

 

I’m having the worse writer’s block ever, I just need to get into the flow of things.


Thank you to everyone who are still supporting this fanfic.