Chapter 14

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

This is my second update, which is dedicated to queenpi as i said on my previous update....

hope these heedragon interaction are up to your standards 

This is probably my longest chapter but yeah i enjoyed writing it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As the night slowly got darker the girls returned to their respective rooms.

Sohee unpacked her luggage before picking out her pajamas for the night. She also took out the family photos and photos of her mum and dad and placed them by the nightstand beside her bed. She placed all her clothes inside the closet and placed her luggage inside the closet.

After unpacking, Sohee headed inside the bathroom and prepared herself a relaxing bubble bath. As she stepped inside the bath, the warm water embraced her and made her feel more relax. She sat there for half an hour before wrapping herself with a towel, which went up to her thighs.

As Sohee changed in a plaid boxer shorts and white tank top she lit the vanilla and strawberry scented candle to help her sleep and she suffers from insomnia. Sohee walked over to the light switch and turned off the light. After turning off the lights, Sohee laid on her bed while her eyes slowly closed.

On the other hand Jiyong who loves his sleep was unable to go to sleep for an unknown reason. He headed out of his room and walked downstairs. As he got downstairs he headed towards the girls’ room. The advantage of having a maid was being able to get them to do anything you wanted.

As he approached Sohee’s room, he placed his hand lightly on the doorknob and slowly opened Sohee’s door. As he entered her room, the smell of strawberries and vanilla traveled along his nose. He slowly walked over to her bed and looked at her angelic sleeping face. She may be older than he is but she does look younger than him. Jiyong slowly brought his hand to her face and brushed aside the strand of hair that was covering her face. He stood by her bed for a good minutes just watching over her. After watching her sleep he returned to his room, forgetting the real reason as to why he went to Sohee’s room.

 

1st Day of Work

As the sun rises, indicating a new day each of the girls slowly opened their eyes except for Sohee. Yubin went to Sohee’s room to wake up the younger girl.

“Sohee-ah wake up. Princess wake up, today’s our first day. Sunye and Ye Eun are already downstairs preparing breakfast for the guys.” Said Yubin lovingly while slightly shaking her younger sister.

Sohee stirred in her bed before opening her eyes. “Unni I’ll be down in a minute I’ll just wash up. Oh and please make me a cappuccino” said Sohee tidying her bed.

“You should really stop eating outside with Sunye. Look at you your addicted to coffee like her” said Yubin while smiling towards Sohee, whilst the younger on stuck her tongue out before closing the bathroom door.

As Yubin headed towards her other two dongsaengs she could smell eggs and bacon being cooked.

“Ye Eun can you make Sohee some cappuccino, she’ll be down in a minute. I’ll make some fried rice” said Yubin. Ye Eun immediately did what she was told and made some cappuccino for Sohee.

Sohee went towards the kitchen and offered to set the table while taking sip of cappuccino. As Sohee finished setting the table Butler Lee walked in through the doors with bags in his hands. Sohee walked over to him and took some of the bags from his hands.

SH: “Butler Lee where do you want these?”

BL: “Put them in the kitchen dear”

As the older man and the younger girl walked through the kitchen he was surprised at how organize these girls were. They are already have breakfast and the table ready all that’s missing are the Young Masters. He was impressed with their performance. The past maids were nowhere near as organize as these girls were.

“I see you girls already have breakfast ready” said Butler Lee as he and Sohee walked in the kitchen.

“Annyeonghaseyo Butler Lee” said the three older girls. Each of the girls picked up the breakfast and placed them on the table.

“So do we wait for them to wake up?” asked Sohee

“No dear you have to personally wake them up or else you’ll be waiting a whole day for them to wake up” said Butler Lee slightly chuckling he also said that he’ll be waking up Seungri.

 

Seunghyun’s Room

She slowly opened the door and his scent slowly entered her nose. She walked closer to him only to notice that he didn’t have any shirt on. Yubin can see his well-defined chest.

Yubin thought how it would feel to lay on his chest. ‘Would it feel nice?’ She thought. She realized how absurd her thoughts were and erased them out of her head. She walked towards the curtain as she realized this was the only of waking him up without seeing his chest.

She opened the curtains roughly while shouting “RISE AND SHINE YOUNG MASTER T.O.P”

On the other hand Seunghyun slowly opened his eyes and saw Yubin standing by his door.

“Well good morning to you too” said Seunghyun while rubbing his eyes.

“Breakfast is ready come down when you’re ready”  said Yubin before rushing out of his room.

 

Daesung’s Room

Daesung was sleeping soundly while hugging his doraemon stuff toy. He had his back on his door. Ye Eun entered his rooms and was shocked at what she saw. His room was completely covered in doraemon. She walked around the room completely forgetting the reason why she was in his room in the first place. Unlucky for her, Daesung who was a light sleeper could sense an unfamiliar presence in his room.

“What are you doing?” asked Daesung startling Ye Eun

“Oh I’m sorry I just got distracted. Breakfast is ready” said Ye Eun walking out the door feeling embarrassed.

 

Taeyang’s Room

Before entering his room, Sunye knocked on the door three times. When no one responded she figured out he was still asleep. As she entered his room she was greeted by darkness. She walked towards the curtain and opened them gently, letting the light through the glass windows.

“Hey” said a voice behind her.

Sunye turned around startled “h-h-ey Young Master” said Sunye while stuttering. Taeyang only had a towel around his waist and droplets of water were running down his upper body and abs. This sight was incredible, but she needed to get her thoughts straight.

“Call me Taeyang” said Taeyang walking nearer to her.

“I don’t think that’s necessary. Breakfast is ready, please come down and eat when you’re changed” said Sunye walking out of his room. Taeyang could only smirk at her

 

Jiyong’s Room

Sohee entered his room quietly and was surprised to his room surprisingly neat and tidy considering he has a ‘prince disease’ according to Seungri. She slowly walked towards his surprise to see that his only wearing boxer shorts. She slowly lifted her hand and placed it on his shoulder.

“Jiyong wake up” said Sohee while shaking him. She did it again but it was no use because he wasn’t waking up. Just when she was about to remover her hand from his shoulder an arm suddenly pulled her down on the bed.

Jiyong who was already awake, pulled Sohee down on his bed and put his arms around her while covering themselves with comforter. Sohee whose head was on Jiyong’s chest didn’t know what to do. His arms around her petite body just felt so right.

“Are you liking our position sweetheart” whispered Jiyong in her ears.

Sohee got back to her senses and struggled her way out of Jiyong’s embrace.

“I can’t believe you just did that. The next time you do that I swear, I will cut you!! BREAKFAST IS READY JERK!!” screamed Sohee before slamming the door of his room.

During breakfast the boys seemed quiet and no one said a word, until Taeyang ruined the long silence.

“I’m meeting Yuri today and she’s bringing the girls” said Taeyang eyeing T.O.P, Daesung and Jiyong.

“I’m coming I need to see Hyoyeon and I can’t wait to kiss her luscious” T.O.P voiced out. For some reason Yubin felt slightly jealous but didn’t show any emotion and same goes for Sunye who was also surprised with Taeyang mentioning another girl’s name after the little incident that happened.

“Ji and Dae, you coming?”

“Yes I need to see Tiffany and apologize for ditching her the other week” said Daesung while Jiyong just nodded his head.

“What about you Ri, you coming out?” asked Jiyong

“I don’t know maybe” responded Seungri

Taeyang turned his attention towards the girls and spoke “We’ll be out all day, so just clean the house and our rooms and make sure to have dinner ready by 8.” The girls nodded their heads. Breakfast was finally over and all the guys went to their rooms to get ready.

It was around 10 o’clock when the girls heard the front door close. The girls returned to their rooms and changed into a pair of worn out sweatpants and baggy t-shirts.

Ye Eun and Yubin started cleaning the living room whilst Sunye and Sohee headed upstair to clean Taeyang and Jiyong’s room.

Sohee entered Jiyong’s room without knocking, besides he was already gone with his brothers and Seungri was inside his room cleaning in order to make sure that the girls don’t over work themselves.

Sohee walked towards Jiyong’s bed and started changing his sheets. She plugged her earphones in her ear and blocked out the world. Unfortunately for Sohee, Jiyong walked out the bathroom to find Sohee fixing his bed and he decided to play a trick on her.

Jiyong started blowing behind her neck. This caused Sohee to stop what she was doing and turn around. There stood behind her Jiyong with water dripping from his hair to his upper body. He only had a towel around his waist.

“W-w-w-h-at are you doing here?” asked Sohee walking backwards

“This is my room Sohee” said Jiyong walking towards Sohee

“I know this is your room but didn’t you leave with the others?” she piped backing up. To her dismay she hit the wall and was now trapped.

Jiyong placed both of his hands on the either side of her head and moved his head closer to hers. Their lips were inches apart.

“Well I decided to go on my own” said Jiyong moving his head forward. Sohee closed her eyes waiting for his lips to come in contact with hers.

Jiyong smirked and moved his head back: “You so want me Sohee”

 Sohee flicked her eyes open only to see Jiyong smirking at her. She’s been tricked by this jerk and she just glared at him.

“If you want me to kiss you just say so and I’ll make it happen” said Jiyong before Sohee closed his door much more calmly than this morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the latest chapter hope you guys enjoyed it.

I'll try and update again tomorrow... I feel like i babble on a lot when it comes to the story

so i'll try not babble on next time 

thank you for reading this story