Chapter 20

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

In the midst of having fun, Sohee accidently slipped and fell on the floor. Jiyong on the other hand turned to look back at her and noticed that she was on the floor. Full with worriedness, Jiyong run towards her and kneeled in front of her. Her ankle seemed to be swollen but it wasn’t broken nor sprained.

“Are you okay?” asked Jiyong worriedly. His face was full of concern. On the other hand Sohee burst out laughing.

“Yah, why are you laughing? Did you hit your head? Have you gone crazy?” asked Jiyong frantically.

“Jiyong, I’m fine, it’s just a bruise it won’t kill me” replied Sohee still chuckling.

“Well who laughs when they’ve just hurt themselves!” exclaimed Jiyong.

“Seriously you should have seen your face” laughed Sohee.

“Let’s take a rest for a while” suggested Jiyong as he placed his left arm under her legs and the other on her back.

“Yah, yah what are you doing?” asked Sohee as she struggled in his arms.

“Yah! Don’t move or else you’ll fall and make that bruise worst. I’m carrying to the benches over there so you can rest your ankle” replied Jiyong while smiling mischievously at her.

“Well you didn’t have to carry me bridal style! Put me down right this instant G-Dragon” retorted Sohee as she continued struggling in his arms.

“Just stop moving will you. Besides, you didn’t tell me what kind of way you wanted me to carry you” replied Jiyong.

“I could have walked if you told me earlier” replied Sohee.

“Well sorry princess, but making you walk would mean making your ankle worst. For all you know your sisters could accuse me of abusing you, so just sit tight were nearly there” said Jiyong as he carried on walking towards the bench. Sohee just pouted her lips and waited until Jiyong placed her on a bench.

 

On the other side of town TOP and Yubin were still inside Baskin Robbins eating their ice cream. Both of them did not say a word to each other, but from time to time they would take galnces at each other and looked away when they were caught.

“So tell me what really happened with you and your girlfriend?” asked Yubin curiously.

“She dumped me for another guy” replied TOP dryly.

“Ahahahahahaha!! So she replaced you with someone better. Good for her, I mean your not exactly the best boyfriend to have” replied Yubin chuckling at him.

“What do you mean by ‘your not exactly the best boyfriend to have’?” mimicked TOP.

“First of all do not copy. Second of all you’re so arrogant. You dictate everything you always get want you want. You whine and you complain a lot. So if I were in Hyoyeon’s position I would have dumped you too. Also I can’t imagine you being all lovey dovey and romantic” replied Yubin while putting a spoonful of ice cream inside .

“That is not true!! I can be a romantic boyfriend!!” exclaimed TOP defending himself.

“Ssshhh don’t shout this is a public place. Let’s face it you’re handsome and a lot of girls like you, but your attitude is what brings you down” replied Yubin eyeing him.

“So you think I’m handsome” asked TOP with a smirk on his face.

“I did not say you were handsome” replied Yubin.

“Yes you did” teased TOP. As the two of them carried on arguing, they did not notice the man standing behind Yubin until he spoke.

“Yubin?” asked the man as he tapped her on her shoulder. Yubin turned her attention to the man standing before here.

“Taecyeon! What are you doing here?” asked Yubin cheerfully as she gave him a hug.

“I was just walking around the mall and I kind off craved for ice cream so I cam here. What about you?” asked Taecyeon, when suddenly TOP cleared his throat. Yubin stepped aside and revealed TOP behind her. Both Taecyeon and TOP were eyeing each other and Yubin felt the tension between them.

“Oh this is---“ Yubin was unable to finish her sentence as TOP spoke.

“I know who he is” replied TOP.

“I didn’t know you guys were dating” said Taecyeon eyeing Yubin.

“No were not dat—“ once again she could not finishe her sentence as TOP interrupted her again.

“So what if we are? It’s none of your business” replied TOP as he pulled Yubin out of Baskin Robbins and into his car.

 

Daesung and Ye Eun were walking towards the arcade when they came across a bakery store. Ye Eun had always loved baking ever since she was young. There was a post on the door saying that they could make their own cake and customize it themselves. Daesung noticed her eyeing the note intently and figured out that she wanted to do it.

“You know its fine with me if you want to go here instead. We can go to the arcade next time suggested Daesung.

“No its fine. I can come here next time when I’m free” replied Ye Eun smiling at Daesung.

“No I insists, plus I haven’t baked in a long time” replied Daesung as he reached for her hand and dragged her inside the bakery.

“Good afternoon sir and ma’am. What can we do for you today?” asked the baker.

“Um, we would like to bake our own cake” replied Daesung, still holding on to Ye Eun’s hand. Her hand in his hand felt so right and in that moment, Daesung was having second thoughts about the bet but quickly dismissed those thoughts.

“Right this was please” said the baker as she led the way to their working space. Daesung was about to follow when he was pulled back. He stared at Ye Eun curiously and she pointed to their hands. Daesung turned red and let go of her hand. Embarrassment was evident on his face.

“These are all the ingredients and equipment’s you need to bake your cake. I’ll leave you to it. If you need anything I’ll be at the counter” said the baker as she headed towards the counter.

Ye Eun and Daesung started to bake their cakes. Daesung wanted to have some fun while baking so he smudged some flour on Ye Eun’s face. Ye Eun also did the same thing, and for all you know both of them were covered in flour. After placing the cakes in the oven, both of them decided to clean themselves. After cleaning themselves, they walked towards the oven to find that the cake were finally ready. They took out the cakes and placed them on a tray to cool down before decorating the cakes. After ten minutes of waiting the cakes were finally cool. Ye Eun decided to spread white icing all over the cake before she started drawing Doraemon on top of the cake. Daesung on the other hand, chose to cover the cake with pink icing and drew a pink version of Doraemon.

“On the count of three, we’ll show them to each other okay” asked Ye Eun. Daesung nodded in return and smiled.

“Okay, 1, 2, 3!” exclaimed Ye Eun. As soon as they saw each other’s cake, they were surprised at how similar they were. Daesung was again having thoughts if going through with the bet was the right thing to do. He was confused, he didn’t feel this happy when he and Tiffany were dating but with Ye Eun it was different, he was happy, genuinely happy.

 

At the arcade restuarant, Seungri and Sunmi were sat near the window waiting for their orders to come. They were having a little break as they were both hungry.

“So oppa, where are the unni’s and Sohee?” asked Sunmi as she took a sip of her smoothie.

“I think their out with my brothers” replied Seungri.

“With your brothers?” questioned Sunmi.

“Yeah. You know what’s strange they just broke up with their girlfriends yesterday and now they’re out with the noona’s and Sohee” replied Seungri.

  “Wait, but doesn’t Sohee and Jiyong oppa hate each other?” asked Sunmi “they couldn’t be together now, I mean they’d practically kill each other” continued Sunmi.

“You know there’s that saying that states that, the more you hate, the more you love for all you know they could have developed feeling for each other” replied Seungri.

“Nah, that’s impossible. Sohee doesn’t like guys who are too demanding and tha’s exactly what Jiyong oppa is like” replied Sunmi.

“That’s true, but did you know, Jiyong hyung bought Sohee a Chanel necklace and a limited edition charm bracelet and a life size Rilakkuma bear and candles for her birthday” said Seungri, whilst Sunmi looked at him wide eyed.

“He really did that?” asked Sunmi.

“Yeah, I was also surprised you know. He has never done that not even to Jessica” replied Seungri.

“Hmm, something shady is going on” replied Sunmi.

“And we have to find out” added Seungri.

“We can’t let them play with the girls” replied Sunmi.

“Don’t worry I’ll find out what their up too” said Seungri.

 

At the park Sunye and Taeyang were walking around until they came across a playground. They walked towards the bench in front of the playground and sat down. After finishing the chores around the house both of them decided to go for a walk as there was nothing to do in the house.

“So have you ever had your heart broken before?” asked Taeyang curiously. Someone as pretty as Sunye surely has had lovers in the past.

“Believe it or not, my first boyfriend was in kinder garden” replied Sunye while laughing.

“Are you serious?” asked Taeyang surprised.

“Yep. I don’t think it counts though. So my answer to your question is no. No, I have yet to experience a broken heart” replied Sunye.

“Hhmm. Sunye how long does it take you to trust people” asked Taeyang curiously.

“It depends on the person. Some may take longer and others not so long” replied Sunye. “Why do you ask?” she added.

“I was just wondering. So, do you trust me?” asked Taeyang.

“Slightly. I mean you haven’t done anything bad to my sisters or me for me not to trust you. But I still need time to fully trust you. Maybe after today you have gained all my trust” replied Sunye smiling at him.

Her smile made Taeyang’s heart flutter. “Okay let’s say that you trust me fully. Under circumstances, you find out that I’ve been keeping a secret from you because I don’t want to hurt you. What would you do?” asked Taeyang. Something inside him was telling him that doing the bet was wrong and that Sunye could be the one for him. Therefore he was going to make sure that she never finds out about the bet.

“Hhmm, well everyone has secrets and I have secrets as well, but sometime, someday it will come out and you just have to be prepared for the consequences” replied Sunye.

“Let’s say a person you love broke your trust, how long will it take for them to gain it again” asked Taeyang.

“Probably all of their life. Once someone breaks my trust, I find it hard to trust them again” replied Sunye. Suddenly a little girl and boy fell and scraped their knee. Taeyang and Sunyee ran towards them and helped them up. Taeyang was watching Suny’e every move and how motherly she looked. After the children were all sorted they walked back to the playground.

“You like children?” asked Taeyang. Sunye simply smiled and nodded. There was something about Sunye that caught Taeyang’s attention. She made him feel diffenrent and he was going to do everything to keep the secret and not lose her.

 

Back at the water park, Sohee and Jiyong were talking to each other.

“So why exactly did Jessica dumped you?” asked Sohee.

“I don’t know. I just saw kissing Donghae and then I punched him on the face and then she broke up with me” replied Jiyong, remembering the events of yesterday.

“I don’t blame her, who would want a violent boyfriend anyway” replied Sohee smirking at Jiyong.

“Yah! There is no way I would lay a hand on woman” defended Jiyong.

“Okay calm down, I was just joking jeez” replied Sohee glaring at him.

“That guy is not even as good looking as me. His also not fashionable” retorted Jiyong.

“Jiyong, its not all about looks you know. So what if you’re more handsome and more fashionable? This Donghae person could be nicer and less arrogant” replied Sohee.

“Yah! So are you saying that you would never fall for a guy like me?” asked Jiyong.

“NO!” replied Sohee without a doubt.

“Why?!” demanded Jiyong

“Yah! Will you quit shouting at me? Anyways I wouldn’t date you because you’re arrogant, you take dictate people, and you jump into conclusions before you even hear people’s explanations” replied Sohee.

“I’m most definitely not arrogant and I am very romantic when I’m in a relationship” replied Jiyong.

“Whatever, its getting late we need to get home” replied Sohee.

“We won’t go home until we try that slide over there” replied Jiyong. Sohee’s face turned pale. That was the highest slide in the waterpark and if there was something Sohee was scared of, that would be heights. Another thing it was a couple slide and there was no way they were a couple.

“I can’t” replied Sohee shakily.

“Don’t tell me you’re scared of heights” teased Jiyong.

“So what if I am?” asked Sohee.

“Don’t worry I’ll be here” replied Jiyong as he dragged her to the slide. “I’ll make you fall for me and prove you wrong about me” thought jiyong. This wasn’t about the bet anymore it was about proving her wrong, who knows maybe she’ll fall for him and so will he. From now on he will do everything he can to prove her wrong about being arrogant.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay well i don't know why this chapter was deleted but anyways i re-posted it :)

p.s press next for the latest chappie  =)