Chapter 27

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

 

After the introductions was all over, YG gathered his sons alongside Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon and instructed them to make their way to the private part of the party. On the other hand, JYP led the girls and Junho to the private room where YG was headed. He wanted to personally introduce Yubin, Ye Eun, Sunye and Sohee to YG’s eldest boys. Taecyeon, Chansung and Nichkhun decided to follow the girls. As they entered the room, everyone was seated; YG and the boys were seated on the left side of the room with Jessica, Tiffany and Hyoyeon clinging to them like monkeys. JYP, Junho, Taecyeon, Nichkhun Chansung seated on the right of the room whilst Sunmi naturally seated next to Seungri, which made the three older girls, smile.

“JY its so good to finally see the girls again, but wait where’s Sohee?” asked YG whilst giving JYP a brotherly hug despite being with most the of the night.

“Oh she’s just on the phone regarding some things about her designs” replied JYP taking his seat.

There was clearly tension inside the room, however the two older guys were clearly oblivious to it all as they continued to talk animatedly. The door opened to reveal Sohee standing by the door looking slightly stressful. As soon as he entered Jiyong looked up. The girl standing by the door wasn’t the same Sohee, the girl by the door looked stressed and tired. All he wanted to do was gather her in his arms and hug until the Sohee he remembered came back.

As Sohee entered the room, she instantly felt someone looking at her, and she didn’t need to turn around to find out it was.

“Ah Sohee-ah come in and take a seat” said YG smiling at younger girl. Sohee smiled in return and looked for a free seat but all of the seats were already occupied. Just as Jiyong was about to stand and offer his seat to her, a particular male cut him off.

“Princess you can sit on my lap” said Nichkhun. Sohee smiled at him and walked towards Nichkhun and sat on his lap placing her hand on his shoulder. It took all of Jiyong’s self control to stop him from going up to Nichkhun and punching him square on the face. Hearing him referring to Sohee as “Princess” made his blood boil and seeing put his arms around her added to his anger. His closed his eyes and took deep breaths whilst clenching his jaw to stop him from doing something stupid. Seeing Sohee in another man’s arms was something he didn’t want ever see, as far as he was concerned Sohee is meant to be in his arms.

“Now that everyone is here, Yubin Ye Eun, Sunye and Sohee I would like for your guys to personally meet my oldest sons Seunghyun, Taeyang, Jiyong and Daesung and of course you already know Seungri” said YG. The girls smiled at the older man before turning their heads towards the guys. All the girls could do was slightly smile at them men in front of them. “Oh and this is Hyoyeon, Seunghyun’s girl friend, Tiffany, Daesung’s girlfriend and Jessica, Jiyong’s girlfriend” continued YG.

The girls smiled and said their hi’s and hellos quietly. YG smiled still oblivious to the growing tension in the room.

“Ah that reminds me, Sohee is the youngest out of everyone and in three weeks time she’ll be 18, JY-ah we need to talk to the organiser and plan her party” said YG getting all excited. Hearing that Sohee is turning 18 Jiyong instantly looked at her curiosity filling his face. “I thought she was 19, shouldn’t she be turning 22” thought Jiyong, (For those who don’t remember, Sohee and her sisters lied about their age when they applied for the maid jobs)

“Yes! Yes! YG-ah you’re a genius, the party has to be chic and---“ before JYP could continue blurting out his idea, Sohee cut him off.

“Uncle YG and dad, I really appreciate your ideas about my upcoming birthday, but I don’t want a big a celebration, I just kind off wanted a little gathering with just family and friends I hope you don’t mind” said Sohee feeling bad for dismissing their idea.

“Oh sweetie its fine, if that’s what you want then that’s what will do, but we still have to make it chic” said JYP smiling to reassure his youngest daughter.

“Yes of course Sohee, it is your day after all, we can have at Kristabelli,” said YG. “Okay Seungri and Sunmi come with us whilst we leave he rest to get to know each other” said JYP as he and YG walked out the room alongside Sunmi and Seungri. Junho decided to stay, in order to make sure that nothing happens. Sunye and Taeyang smiled at each other. As much as they wanted to walk out the room and spend time with each other, they knew they couldn’t. Sohee now sat on a chair but she and Nichkhun were still seating closely too close for Jiyong’s liking despite the fact that Jessica literally sitting on top of him. This irritated him and shrugged Jessica off of him, before standing up and walking towards Sohee and pulling her up her feet.

“Just what do you think you’re doing?” asked Jiyong with pure venom in his voice.

“What is your problem? Let go of me” said Sohee pulling her wrist out of his steel grip.

“Me? What about you? You lied to me! You said you were already 18 when you were working for us but now I find out you’re only turning 18! 15! YOU WERE 15 SOHEE WHY DID YOU LIE!” he shook her trying to get an answer from her.

Junho decided to step in knowing the fact that Jiyong was hurting Sohee. He pulled his sister out of Jiyong’s grip and stepped dangerously close to Jiyong.

“She doesn’t need to explain anything to you G-Dragon, as far as I’m concerned none of my sisters owe and your brothers anything. Don’t think I don’t know what you did to them three years ago, I have nothing against you and your brothers but what you did to my sisters was pure bull” said Junho. As he was about to throw a punch at Jiyong, Sohee’s delicate hands stopped his fist. Junho turned around and pulled Sohee in a hug.

Sohee pulled away from the hug and turned towards Taeyang knowing that his been wanting to hold her Sunye unni. “Oppa can you please bring Junho oppa out and take Sunye unni with you” said Sohee. Taeyang smiled and nodded taking Sunye’s hand.

“What about you and the nuna’s?” asked Junho. Sohee smiled at her brother and said “we’ll be fine we have Taecyeon, Chansung and Nichkhun oppa with us” with that said Junho walked out of the room with Sunye and Taeyang following him.

“Did you lie too?” everyone turned their heads towards TOP whose voice was just above a whisper. Although TOP wasn’t looking at anyone in particular, everyone knew it was directed to Yubin.

Before Yubin could answer the question Taecyeon spoke up “why does it matter?” he asked looking at TOP challenging him.

“Stay out of this out. This has nothing to do with you” said Daesung.

Chansung took this opportunity to speak up “like my hyung said it doesn’t matter, its not like you guys didn’t lie and play with them” Daesung retaliated by walking over to Chansung and grabbing him by the collar. TOP did the same to Taecyeon and so did Jiyong towards Nichkhun.

“You and your crew knows nothing about what happened between us” said Jiyong to Nichkhun, anger evident in his voice.

“We know everything” was Nichkhun’s only reply. A fight was about to break out when Ye Eun finally exploded.

“They’re right what does it matter if we lied about our age and to answer your question TOP we did Yubin was only 17 back then, Sunye and I were 16 and Sohee was only 15! Does that answer your questions!” she shouted.

“Ye Eun you lied!” shouted Daesung letting go of Chansung’s collar and faced Ye Eun. TOP and Jiyong followed Daesung and let go of Taecyeon and Nichhun’s collar.

“How dare you, at least we only lied about our age. What about you or did you forget what you did? You made a bet Daesung and made me believe that you actually liked me and felt something for me but it was all fake” said Ye Eun a tear falling from eye. Chansung immediately wiped the tear and pulled her away from Daesung towards the door.

Taecyeon did the same with Yubin, however their movement was stopped when TOP took hold of Yubin’s other hand

“Can we talk?” asked TOP.

“Let her hand go, your girl seems irritated maybe you should get back to her. I don’t want her laying a hand on Yubin” said Taecyeon, while Yubin pulled her hand away from TOP. She looked at him in the eye and saw that they were pleading her but she ignored it and followed Taecyeon out of the room tightening her hold on his hand.

Nichkhun tried to do the same with Sohee but he was too slow as Jiyong pulled her away from him.

“Let her go” said Nichkhun taking hold of Sohee’s hand.

“No” replied Jiyong in a deadly.

“Jiyong just let me go” said Sohee feeling tired of everything.

“No, were not yet finished, we still need to talk” said Jiyong tightening his hold on her.

“There’s nothing to talk about. Taecyeon oppa’s right, your girlfriend is waiting for you” said Sohee pulling her hand out and walking away from him.

“Sohee!” said Jiyong but she carried on walking away from him.

 

After the events in the private room, everyone returned to the party as if nothing happened. TOP and Hyoyeon were on the dance floor, but TOP had his eyed on Yubin, Daesung and Tiffany were sitting down his eyes watching Ye Eun and Chansung talk animatedly, whilst Jiyong and Jessica were by the bar.

“Babe was that all about earlier” asked Jessica linking her arms with Jiyong.

“It doesn’t matter” replied Jiyong drinking his second glass of brandy.

“It does matter” said Jessica.

“Gosh Jess! Can you just drop it, I’m already annoyed I don’t need you annoying me even more” replied Jiyong walking away from her.

“Where are you going?” asked Jessica feeling irritated by his response.

“I need some fresh air” he replied walking towards the balcony. However, the truth was, he saw Sohee walking out to the balcony and saw this as an opportunity to talk to her.

As he entered the balcony, he saw Sohee standing there with her long hair flowing with the wind. He slowly approached her and wrapped his arms around her waist and resting his on her shoulder breathing in her scent.

Sohee was about to scream when she turned her head and saw that it was Jiyong. Instead of pulling his hands away Sohee decided to speak.

“Jiyong what are you doing?” asked Sohee, which made his grip around her waist tighten.

“Just let me hold you please” replied Jiyong. Sohee leaned her back towards his chest and cherished the moment. However that moment didn’t last long and Jessica flashed in her mind, bringing her back to reality.

“Jiyong let go, Jessica might see us and I don’t want any drama” said Sohee whilst pulling Jiyong’s hand away from her from her waist.

“I don’t care if she does, Sohee I need you. Remember you said if its meant to be it would always find a way. Sohee can’t you see it were meant to be” said Jiyong holding Sohee’s hand.

“I said that to you because you said you love Jessica. You and Jessica are meant to be, G-Dragon we were never meant to be” replied Sohee.

“Don’t call me that! It’s Jiyong! And did those 2 months of being together mean nothing to you?” he asked.

“We were never together Jiyong, it was all because of a bet, it was all fake” replied Sohee, although in those 2 moths of being together nothing felt fake, everything felt real.

“Do you really believe that everything was fake” asked Jiyong, his chest tightening.

“I don’t know Jiyong, I don’t know whether I believe anything you say anymore. You should get back to Jessica, she might be looking for you” replied Sohee.

“I don’t want nor care about Jessica. I want you and I only care about you Sohee” he said placing his hands on her cheeks.

It took all of Sohee’s will power to stop her from leaning in on his hands. “Jiyong you’ve been with Jessica for three years, if you didn’t want her your relationship with her wouldn’t have lasted this long, clearly you care for her and love her. Look I need to go, I’m needed somewhere” she said walking away from Jiyong. Jiyong followed her inside and saw Sohee talking to her dad before giving him a kiss and walking out of the party.

 

“Hey dad I need to go to the boutique, I need to sort some things out before the opening, I’m so sorry I can’s stay” said Sohee.

“But you’ve just arrived from New York this morning you haven’t had a rest. Plus its late, can’t it wait till tomorrow?’ asked JYP worried about his daughter.

“No dad, but I promise I’ll get it done as soon as possible, I’ll see you at home” said Sohee whilst giving him a kiss on the cheeks before walking out.

 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys heres another chapter, i hope you like this chapter ^^

Some of you guys are probably wondering how the characters already finsihed their studies, lets

just say that because their rich they finsihed studies already kekekeke sorry.

Thank you for sticking with me even though I'm really bad at updating. P.S sorry any typos and mistakes

MOST OF ALL THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO'S COMMENTING AND GIVING ME STRENGTH 

TO UPDATE THIS STORY BECUASE I NEVER EXPECTED THIS FIC TO BE LOVED LIKE THE 

WAY YOU GUYS LOVE IT, SO I WILL TRY TO MAKE EVERY UPDATE WORTHY FOR YOUR LIKING

ALSO THANK TO MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS ^^

TILL NEXT TIME GUYS ILY <3