Chapter 29

What's Meant To Be Always Finds A Way

Jiyong and Sohee finally arrived at Kristabelli. As they walked through the doors, the manager led to them to the elevator.

"Just so you know, that kiss was a mistake. It didn't mean anything it shouldn't have happened" said Sohee and they stood side by side inside the elevator. Just like that, her guard was back up and higher than ever. Jiyong watched her as she said every word, but he saw no emotions.

"Sohee, I know what I did is unforgivable, but please, give one more chance to prove to you that I am deeply sorry. Sohee please believe me." Sohee still remained silent and kept looking ahead. This frustrated him even more, just when he thought he was getting somewhere with her, but its seems like his back to square one.

"Jiyong, so much has changed. I'm not the same girl you use to know. You've made me cold, emotionless and numb. You did this to me. I don't think we can ever bring back the past. If a simple sorry could bring it back, I'm sure millions if not billions of people would have said sorry, just to have what they use to have, but you see the world doesn't work that way. You're now with Jessica, just please be happy with her. I've moved on and you should too." Jiyong finally saw it, she was right she wasn't the same girl anymore. This Sohee in front of him was emotionless, not the same Sohee who was positive. He did this to her, he was the reason she's emotionless.

The door finally opened to reveal JYP outside talking to the chef.

"Ah Jiyong and Sohee, glad that you could finally make it" said JY as he approached the two. However he did notice that something different. "Did you guys have a misunderstanding or something? Sohee-ah, I hope you weren't giving Jiyong a hard time, I know you don't express much emotion around people you're not close too, but Jiyong is nice you should spend more time with him. Isn't that right Jiyong?" JY questioned as he looked at Jiyong.

"Yes Sohee, we should definitely spend more time together, like you know go to the waterpark and other things" said Jiyong smiling ever so sweetly at Sohee.

All Sohee did was give him a look of annoyance "no one goes to the water when it's nearly winter dummy" retorted Sohee.

"YAH! Sohee be nice. I'm sorry about this, she's probably still tired" said JY.

"S'all good uncle JY, I don't take any offence, quite frankly I think she looks very cute" laughed Jiyong.

All Sohee could do was scowl at the two men laughing.

"Anyways kids let's go, and Sohee, you have a surprise visitor" said JY winking at the younger girl.

As they walked through the halls of Kristabelli, Jiyong couldn't help but wonder at who this person was, but he'll definitely find out soon.

When the doors finally opened, there seated next to Taecyeon was a man Sohee didn't expect to see. He stood up from his seat and walked towards her. Sohee did the same. Jiyong noticed the look of longing in both their eyes and made him wonder just who this man was.

When both were at arms length, the man pulled Sohee into a bone crushing hug and lifted her off the ground, spinning her around.

"Hey chick, I've missed you more than you could've have imagined" said the man as placed her back on the ground whilst kissing her cheek and then her forehead.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't Mark Tuan, I've missed you too" said Sohee smiling up to him with her arms around his neck.

At this point, Jiyong was seeing red, why was Sohee allowing this man to touch her in such an intimate way?! No one was or is ever allowed to touch Sohee in such a way apart from him. He was the only person that was allowed to do such thing to Sohee, no one else but him.

This man had no right to look at the love of his life in such a loving way. Seeing Sohee with Mark made him more determined to win her back and he was gonna everything in his power to win her back no matter how long or how hard it takes, just as long as she's back on his arms at the end of this battle.

This can't be the end of us Sohee. I wont let this be the end of us.'Thought Jiyong, while watching Sohee and Mark.

"Ok lovebirds we know you’ve missed each other, but Sohee you’ve already made everyone wait for you, so if you don’t mind please take your sit because we’re starving” said Yubin breaking the moment between Mark and Sohee. All the others could do was laugh at Yubin’s bluntness.

Mark placed his hand on the small of Sohee’s back  and led her to the seat with Jiyong following behind them burning holes on Mark’s hands. If looks could kill, surely Mark would be six feet under by now.

Just as Jiyong was about to sit next to Sohee, Ye Eun spoke up “umm Jiyong, can you sit next to Taecyeon, because surely Mark and Sohee would like to sit together”. Jiyong coolly walked towards the sit next to Taecyeon. Despite the fact that he looked unaffected, his brother’s on the other hand, knew he was seeing red and that his blood was boiling.

"So Mark, how have you been, last time I saw you was in New York, shirtless and walking out of my youngest daughter's room" said JYP as everyone waited for the food to arrive.

"Haha sorry about that uncle JY, I didn't realise that you planned a surprised visit. On the other hand I've been good, missing your youngest daughter and of  course the nuna's." Replied Mark.

"Well let's just say that, I now know not to make any surprise visits at my daughters' houses or apartments." Everyone at the table laughed at JYP's response and Sohee's face which has now turned bright red from embarrassment. On the other hand could no longer contain his annoyance, balling his fist tightly under the table.

"So what are your plans while you're in Korea? Do you have anywhere to stay?" continued JYP.

"As of now I'm just doing a few shoots with Daze and Confuse, Givenchy, Nylon, Céci and helping Sohee with her shop and make sure its up and running just before fashion week. As for my accommodation I'm renting out an apartment in Seoul."

"Ah good at least I can now feel at ease knowing that you're here to help Sohee out, I don't want her coming home at 4 in the morning and waking up 7 am just so that she could finish everything in time. Mark get rid of that apartment and come and live with us, there's plenty of room or you can just opt to stay in the same room as Sohee."

"Dad you can't just say that in front of everyone" retorted Sohee.

There is no way in hell is he staying in the same room as Sohee. I will not allow that to happen. Screamed Jiyong in his head. Taeyang could now see that Jiyong was shaking with anger.

"Hey babe I don't want to ruin the mood, but Ji is about to go all Incredible Hulk of they don't stop talking about Mark and Sohee" whispered Taeyang to Sunye.

Sunye on the other hand turned her attention towards Jiyong  and he did look like he was about to crack. She looked at Taeyang again and gave him a look of worry, she needed to do something before Jiyong lost control.

 

"Oh I don't want to intrude uncle JY, honestly the apartment is fine" replied Mark.

"Yes you shou-" started Jiyong but was cut off by Sunye.

"Dad why don't we leave this conversation for later, I'm sure everyone's hungry now, you should check with the chef if its now ready" said Sunye wanting to ease Jiyong's anger.

"You're right. YG come with me" said JYP getting out of his seat.

"Hey man you wanted to say something before you got interrupted" questioned Mark.

"I'm sure what he had to say was nothing important right G-Dragon" said Sohee.

 

"Yeh, no don't worry it was nothing important" replied Jiyong, venom evident in his reply, while looking at Sohee and Mark.

 

"Nice clothes by the way, I think we'll be good friends, we have similar taste" said Mark completely oblivious to the growing tension.

"Oh it looks like clothes is not the only thing we have in common, I'm sure when it comes to ideal girls we'll be very similar" replied Jiyong jokingly, but everyone knew he was very serious. Mark I hope you pray that you won't TASTE my fist anytime soon. Thought Jiyong venomously.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Sorry sorry sorry for this, i've just been so busy and didn't have the time to sit down and write. But hey here's another chapter

P.S swapping Nichkhun with Mark (because Mark is my new obsession, plus Khun is dating Tiff now haha) 

Please anticipate the upcoming chapters (i'll find time to update!).

THANK THANK THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT