KCON FANACC- Chungha Focused

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

So my fanacc from the other chapter was just a short one about how all the members are so amazing, I wanted to write you guys a fanacc focusing more on Chungha since I spent more time with her.

Chungha is so amazing and sweet. I'm pretty sure she was tired after a 12 hr flight, but she didn't show it at all, she was still sweet and nice. During the arrival IOI members were walking out, I was trying my best to give Chungha my letter. First I called her name, but that didn't work, so I got closer to her and handed her my letter. On the letter I drew Hamtaro on it, so when she got my letter she was like "aww it's a hamster, how cute" with her cute smile and everything. Then they continued walking and Chungha was ahead, so I went ahead to try to talk to her again.

Me: Is this your first time in LA?

Chungha: yeah, I'm really excited!

Me. That's great. I really hope you guys get to do touristy stuff.

Chungha: I'm feeling loved right now. (i was caught off guard when she said this because I was talking about tourist stuff, but she just went and said that LOL).

Me: I'm glad! you should. We're actually the same age.

Chungha: Oh really? we're friends!

Me: Yeah haha. Do you mind if we take a selfie really quick?

Chungha: Yeah of course!

Then we took a selfie and after that she stopped and went to the side and waited for the other members and they waited for their van for like 30 minutes. When their van came they all started going slowly. I got to be near Chungha again.

Me: I'll see you....saturday! KCON!

Chungha: *looks surprised* oh you're coming? *smiles*

Me: yeah for sure!

Then the pole kind of separated us a bit and we went around it.

Chungha: I'll see you at KCON!

Me: I hope you have fun in LA!

Chungha: Thanks! Byee!

Then Friday came and it was the day of the hi-touch. My friends and I went to LAX to greet Sejeong, Mina, and Yeunjung first though. We got them a bag filled with candies and gummies. Inside I wrote a letter for Chungha, and I printed out our selfies and put it in the letter, our selfie was a bit blurry so in my letter I said sorry about the blurriness and stuff. We sucessfully gave the bag to Sejeong. So when I was getting ready for the hi-touch I was feeling really nervous. I was planning on asking Chungha if she remembers me, and if she said yes I would say something along the line of "are you just saying that to make me happy?" just as a joke and stuff, but then the conversation that actually happened surprised me even more LOL.

Me: "Do you remember-" I didn't even finish my sentence and Chungha looked surprised.

Chungha: :O hey!

Me: You remember me?

Chungha: yeah! I got the pictures! (At this point I was dying)

First we hi-ten each other, but then when she said she got the pictures both our hands kind of closed together and we interlocked it for a bit, but sadly I had to let go and move onto Somi. When I was about to high-five Somi Chungha leaned our way a bit and said "it was my fault!" and I automatically just said "no no!" then it hit me, that she meant it was her fault for the blurriness of the selfie, then I freaked out because that meant she legit read my letter.

Saturday was the day of the performance, I didn't get any interactoins with her since she was performing and stuff. I was seated in P1, when IOI came to the extended stage closest to my friends and I, literally all the members looked our way except for Chungha T__T

Sunday my friends and I went to the airport to wait for them in case they were leaving. We saw their van and their suitcases. We waited for them to finish unloading and stuff and then they started walking inside. Chungha was first, so I was walking to her to give her a letter again.

I didn't even say anything yet, I only walked up to her and she looked at me and talked first.

Chungha: oh hey! I have the pictures in my bag! (talking about our blurry selfie haha)

Me: Oh really? *sigh* this is a goodbye letter.

Chungha: aww, i wish I didn't have to leave.

Me: You should come back soon.

Chungha: I want to.

Then we got separated a bit.

Me: You were so awesome last night!

Chungha: oh thanks!

Me: especially for Shake That Brass, you killed it!

Chungha: -laughs- haha noooooo

Then we got separated again for a bit.

Chungha: by the way, i'm like bare-faced right now. I didn't do my eyes or anything, I only did my lips.

Me: it's fine, you still look great!

Me: Can I ask you something?

Chungha: yeah sure.

Me: Is your English name really Annie?

Chungha: yup haha.

Me: oh cool haha. I also have a request.

Chungha: hmm what is it?

Me: Can you promise me that you'll always be you and always do what you love?

Chungha: of course, I promise!

Then i stopped and held up my pinky, so she stopped too and pinky promised me and smiled. Then we walked again and it got quiet between us.

Me: Sorry, I'm just really nervous.

Chungha: Don't be.

Me: it's just you're like my ultimate bias and I really love you a lot, you're just so amazing.

Chungha: oh aww, I promise to always be me.

After that I asked for another selfie, for a clearer one, but then she had to go into the check in line, so she kept saying sorry, but I kept teling her it's okay.

Later after they finished checking in Chungha walked my way and that was when I asked for another selfie.

Me: let's take a clearer one.

Chungha: sure! sorry but i'm like bare-faced right now.

We took the selfie and then she went to the side with the rest of the members. After that they all got ready to go upstairs, Chungha gathered her stuff and we made eye contact and I waved bye and she waved bye all happy and stuff and then she left.

Throughout our whole interactions and stuff she was smiling the whole time. She seriously is so nice and humble about everything.

our blurry selfie that I printed out and gave to Chungha haha

Chungha with my letter on the top haha

Chungha pinky promising me to always be herself and always do what she loves c:

Our clear selfie haha

I have vids/gifs of the hi-touch where she gave that :O face when she recognized me and at the departure when she said bye to me all cute and everything, but aff is hard to upload gifs :c or well idk how haha.

The conversations that I had with Chungha aren't really word for words because I forgot some haha but it was basically the gist of it, like the same topic.

But yeah, just thought I'd share how amazing and nice Chungha is <3 Give the IOI unit a lot of love please ^____^

Also got a quick selfie with Somi, sadly it was blurry :c but Somi look so cute ^_____^