Dodaeng

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Doyeon POV

“Yah! Kim Doyeon! Wake up!”

Ugggggh. I hate mornings so much.

“I’m up. I’m up.” I groaned as I got up.

“Good, more hurry before we’re late!” Chungha unnie said pulling the blanket off of me.

I shivered a it from the sudden cold and started getting ready for school. As I was getting ready I can smell the sweet scent of breakfast. This was why I love living with Chungha unnie, she always makes breakfast for me and takes such good care of me.

“Here you go.” Chungha unnie put the plate of food in front of me.

“Thank you unnie!”

We were running late a bit so we both were rushing to eat, stuffing our face. Then Chungha unnie drove me to school. I’ve been living with Chungha unnie for a couple of months now and it’s been super great. My parents died a couple years back and I used to live with my aunts and uncles, but I felt like such a burden. Chungha unnie decided to live alone since it was her senior year, so I decided to stay with her. Money wasn’t a problem for me since I got a huge amount of inheritance from my parents.

“Alright, be a good kid! I’ll see you during lunch.” Chungha unnie patted my head.

I made my way to classroom and sat down to be greeted by Sohye and Mina.

“Good morning.” I sighed.

“Yeah we’re all feeling it.” Mina yawned.

The teacher walked in and the class settled down. Walking after the teacher was a girl, who was pretty tiny looking. Probably a new student.

“Hello class. We have a new student joining us today. Please make her feel welcome.” The teacher said gesturing to the girl.

“She’s Choi Yoojung.” The teacher introduced, “you can sit over there by Doyeon. Doyeon-ah, raise your hand.”
I raised my hand and then Yoojung started walking towards us and sat beside me. Sohye and Mina smiled, and so did I, but she had no response. The class began, but I wasn’t paying much attention. I was just pretending to. I had to set a good example as the president council and at least pretend that I’m being a good student. I already understood the material so I get bored during class. I would occasionally side eye Yoojung and I see her taking notes and paying attention.

Once class was done we gathered our stuff, Sohye and Mina went to wait outside for me since I was taking a while.

“Let me formally introduce myself. I’m Kim Doyeon, I’m the president of the student council so I'm gonna be showing you around and helping you go to classes and stuff. Do you mind if I see your schedule?”

Yoojung handed me her schedule and I noticed she’s taking a bunch of AP classes like me. We have some of the same classes and also some different.

“Great! Let’s go to the next class.” I smiled.

As we were walking students would be saying hi and I’d greet them happily.

“So Yoojung, where’d you transfer from?” Sohye asked.

“Fantagio.” Yoojung answered.

“Oh, why’d you transfer?” I asked.

No response.

Mina, Sohye, and I just awkwardly stared at each other. I guess she doesn’t want to talk about it. Mina and Sohye went the other way for their classes, so it was just Yoojung and I. Our next class was the same, so I led her to my seat and sat beside her.

“Hey I’m sorry if what I asked made you uncomfortable.” I apologized.

“It’s fine.” She said.

I wonder if she’s naturally quiet or she’s just shy right now since she’s in a new environment. I didn’t mind though. I always think quiet people were interesting. I love bringing people out of their shells. Plus Yoojung is pretty cute, so I definitely didn’t mind.

Class went by fast since we just watched a movie. I felt a bit disappointed that the next class Yoojung and I had were different. I showed her to her next class and waved goodbye, but she just turned around and went into the classroom.

When it was lunch time I waited for her outside and we walked to the cafeteria together. As we were getting food, I lost her. I don’t know how, but she just disappeared. I walked around the cafeteria, but no sign of her. I gave up and went to my friends.

“What took you so long?” Chungha unnie asked.

“I lost a new student.” I said.

“Yoojung?” Mina asked.

“Yeah, we walked in together, but then now she’s gone.”
“That’s weird.” Chungha unnie said.

Yoojung POV

I didn’t want to be in the cafeteria so I left. I started exploring the school. It felt so weird being in a new school. I was so used to my old school and my friends, well ex-friends I guess. I transferred school because of a dumb rumor that destroyed my life and turned my friends against me. I wouldn’t have care about the rumors or being abandoned if she stayed by my side, but she didn’t. She believed them. I couldn’t take it anymore so I move. Now I’m just going to focus on graduating and getting a good job. When I transferred here I promised myself to forget about making friends and just focus on school, but then I find Doyeon very intriguing. She’s so nice and friendly to everyone. I’m pretty sure she didn’t know some of the people that said hi to her, but she still greets them with a smile.

I was brought out of my thoughts when someone ran into me, almost making me fall.

“Oh I’m so sorry!” The person apologized.

“It’s okay.” I bent down and helped pick up her stuff.

“I haven’t see you around before.” The person said.

“You know every faces in this school?”
“Well I know I would remember a cute face like yours.” The person said cooly, making me blush.

“Yeah, I’m a 3rd year Choi Yoojung.” I introduced myself. Wait! Why did I just do that? I’m supposed to not get close to anyone.

“Nice to meet you. I’m a 4th year, Kim Sejeong.”
“Oh sunbae!” I said bowing my head a bit.

“No need to be formal. Why are you alone? Did you eat yet?”
“I was just exploring and no I haven’t ate yet.”

“Ahh, come join me and my friends!”
“No it’s okay.” I gave a small smile.

“Don’t be shy. Come on.”
Sejeong unnie grabbed my wrist and pulled me along. Then she linked arms with me. I was surprised at the sudden skinship. We walked into the cafeteria and then Sejeong unnie pulled me to a table.

“Hey guys!” Sejeong unnie greeted.

Her friends turned their attention on me and I saw Doyeon.

“Unnie, you found her!” Doyeon said.

“Huh?”
“Yoojung.”
“Oh you know her?”
“Yeah, I’m showing her around.”
“Ahh I see.”
Sejeong unnie sat down and pulled me to sit down beside her. She took out her lunch box and started eating. I felt a bit awkward cause I was just there while they talked happily. Sejeong unnie offered me some of her food, but I shook my head. She was really persistent. She stuck the food in front of me and kept it there. It was starting to get other people’s attention so I quickly opened my mouth and ate it.

“Don’t be shy, talk.” Sejeong unnie said nudging m.e

I just shook my head.

Sometimes I would make eye contact with Doyeon and my heart would just beat faster. She’s so pretty! Also she’s so popular and kind that it just makes me nervous. The bell rang and it was time for the next class.

“Chungha unnie! Let’s go to class” Sejeong unnie said hugging a person who I assumed is Chungha unnie.

“Let’s go, I’ll show you to your next class.” Doyeon said.

Doyeon and I started walking and the nervousness was coming back.

“How did you meet Sejeong unnie?” Doyeon asked.

“She ran into me and then introduced herself.” I explained.

“Wow I’m jealous. Seems like you already talk to her more than you talk to me.” Doyeon said with a pout.

“Sorry, I’m just shy.”

“Don’t be!”

“I’ll try.”

Doyeon gave me a wide smile and I couldn’t help but give her a small smile back.


“Is Sejeong unnie a player or something?” I asked.

We were lying down lazily on Doyeon’s bed just talking and using our phones. My plan of not getting close to people definitely didn’t work. Doyeon kept trying and trying to talk to me, soon I would just answer and talk to her without knowing. She would always try to talk to me, even when I didn't answer her. she would still talk. She would just go on and on about her life, and she would tell me the stuff she likes. At this point if anyone were to ask me anything about Doyeon, I would be able to answer. Her other friends also tried to talk to me too. Sohye and Mina would always try to include me on their mischievous planning. Chungha unnie is like a mom, she takes really good care of me and Sejeong unnie is always asking me questions about stuff and taking me almost everywhere with her.

“What makes you think that?” Doyeon asked.

“During school I always see her flirt with everyone. Did I tell you what she said to me when we first met?”
“What did she say to you?”
“She asked me if I was new and I asked her if she knew everyone’s faces at school and she said ‘I would remember a cute face like yours.’”

Doyeon started laughing, “well she isn’t wrong.” which made me blush, “but Sejeong unnie is just like that because she likes making Chungha unnie jealous.”
“Ahh so there is a thing going on between them.” I said nodding my head slowly.

“Are you disappointed? Did Sejeong unnie flirting made you fall for her?” Doyeon asked teasingly.

“No of course not. I always thought there was something between those two, but Chungha unnie never really shows it.”
“Yeah Chungha unnie is a bit stubborn. They both like each other, Sejeong unnie even confessed to her, but Chungha unnie said she didn’t want to risk their friendship.”
“Wow Sejeong unnie doesn’t give up then huh.”
“Nope. When you like someone it’s hard to give up.” Doyeon shrugged, “have you ever liked someone a lot?”
I felt myself going quiet. It brought back the memories of my old school. Whenever the memories come back, I just become quiet again.

“Oh hey sorry, I didn’t mean to make you sad or anything.” Doyeon quickly apologized.

I think by now Doyeon realizes that I get quiet and sad when I’m reminded of my old school and she would always quickly apologizes.

“No it’s fine.” I smiled, “yeah I have.”

“Guessing it didn’t end well.”
“No it didn’t.” I gave a bitter smile.

“Well this is getting depressing. Let’s go to the fair with the others. Sohye and Mina just texted me saying they’re outside. Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie are probably ready too.”

Doyeon got off the bed and put her hand out with a smile. I grabbed her hand and got off the bed. We continued holding hands even when we met with the others and walked to the fair. Sometimes we hold hands in school too, I like it and also hate it. I like it because I feel protected and I just love everything that Doyeon does. I hate it because sometimes I get the stink eye from some people. Doyeon is a really popular girl, a lot of people would kill to hold hands with her.

“This might sound weird, but I love your hands.” Doyeon said.

“What?”
“They’re just so small and cute!” Doyeon laughed.

“Meanie.” I muttered.

Doyeon just laughed again and gave my hand a squeeze. Honestly this felt like a triple date. Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie were in front of us walking and talking happily. Sohye and Mina already got some food and were feeding each other. Then there’s Doyeon and I, walking hand in hand enjoying the atmosphere.

“Are there any rides you guys want to ride?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Yoojung’s probably too short for them.” Doyeon teased.
“Hey!” I said lightly punching her.

Doyeon stuck her tongue out, making me stick mine out back.

“Alright lovebirds, cut it out.” Sejeong unnie laughed.

“Let’s go ride that rollercoaster.” Sohye said pointing to the nearby one.

The others agreed and we went on it. I was a bit nervous, it’s not that I hate rollercoaster. I just prefer not to be on one. Doyeon sat beside me and grabbed my hand before we started the ride.

“You really like holding hands don’t you?”
“Just yours. Plus I’m scared, so you gotta protect me.”
Sometimes Doyeon reminds me a lot of Sejeong unnie, with these flirty comments. I didn’t mind though, I like it. I keep telling myself not to like it though. Sometimes I would remember about my old school and think of her. I would think about how she and I were really close. We held hands a lot too and would flirt with each other. I was going to confess to her, I was sure that she liked me too. Then things just didn’t work out. The devil had to come in and ruin it all.

The ride started and I didn’t feel scared. It was a small rollercoaster, we just went really fast and around twice, then the ride was over.

“Scary huh?” I teased.

“Shut up.” Doyeon rolled her eyes.

We started walking around again and Mina saw a haunted house and really wanted to go in.

“Nope. Hells no.” Doyeon said letting my hand go and backing away.

“Aww come on you baby!” Mina said.

“You guys go! I’ll wait outside.” Doyeon said.

“Come on, Doyeon-ah. It’ll be fun.” Chungha unnie smiled.

“Nope.”
“Wussssss, what a wuss.” Sejeong unnie teased.

“You’re leaving Yoojung partner-less.” Sohye said.

“She has you guys!”

“You’re gonna leave me all alone in that haunted house?” I asked with a sad puppy look.

Doyeon’s eyes widened a bit, then she sighed in defeat, “fine…”

“So whipped.” Sejeong unnie whispered to Chungha unnie, making her laugh.

I smiled at Doyeon and interlocked our fingers as we went inside. I can see Doyeon was feeling scared, I was too. I was feeling a different kind of scare though. Scared that I’m falling for Doyeon.

While we were walking inside the haunted house, I expected Doyeon to be the one that screamed the most and be scared. Surprisingly it was the others who screamed the most, Doyeon would scream, but not as loud as the others. I was scared too, but having Doyeon clinged onto me made me want to be brave.

“I hate you guys. You know how much I hate haunted houses.” Doyeon pouted.

“That was fun though, right?” Sejeong unnie laughed.

Doyeon didn’t answer, but instead she came and hugged me tightly hiding her face from the others.

“Wow I’m hurt, you used to come to me to hug when you’re scared. Now you’ve replaced me.” Chungha unnie said in a sad tone.

“It’s okay unnie, you have me!” Sejeong unnie said and hugged Chungha unnie, making her blush.

We kind of separated a bit since we all wanted to do different things. Doyeon and I were walking around looking for games to play. We decided on the basketball game and started shooting. I really wanted the stuffed duck, because it reminded me of Doyeon, so I tried really hard.

“Winner! Winner! We have two winners!” The game person said, “pick your prize.”
“Mmm the cat please.” Doyeon said.

“The duck for me.” I said.

The game person handed it to us and we started walking around again.

“Here, this reminds me of you. I want you to have it.” Doyeon said handing the cat to me.
“Oh hey I got the duck cause it reminded me of you. I guess we’ll trade then.” I smiled.

“Are you saying that I look like a duck?”
“Are you saying that I look like a cat?”
“Well at least this cat is cute and fluffy, just like you! A duck...is just weird.”
“That’s cause you’re weird.” I stuck my tongue out, I was surprised when Doyeon suddenly grabbed my tongue. I quickly slapped her hand making her let go.

“Gross!” I said, which made Doyeon laugh.

After a long tiring, but fun day we all went back home. Sejeong unnie took me home, while Sohye’s mom picked up her and Mina. Chungha unnie and Doyeon went back to their apartment.


Doyeon POV

“Yah pay attention in class.” Yoojung said nudging me.

“I am.” I whispered.
“No you’re doodling it!” She whispered back.
“Shush!”
Then Yoojung turned her attention back to the class. I was just smiling seeing how so much things have changed the in the past months. Yoojung came out of her shell and is now interacting with us a lot. Yoojung and I have gotten really close, which I love even more. I just love everything about her. She’s so cute. We also get along really well. I just wish she would open up to me more about her past, especially about her old school, but she doesn’t. She just stops talking whenever it’s brought up. I just decided to just wait for her to be comfortable.

“Well that was boring!” I said as I got up once class was finished.

“It wouldn’t have if you were taking notes and pay attention.” Yoojung said.

“Why pay attention when I can just get the notes from you?”
Yoojung fake gasped, “a president council cheating and copying? So scandalous.” She said dramatically.

“Ha ha ha. You’re so funny. I’m glad I don’t have the next class with you.” I said.

Yoojung and I started walking to our class. As always, I reached over and interlocked our fingers. I don’t know why, I just like holding her hands. I can see people staring at us and whispering, but I didn’t care. Sometimes I can see Yoojung feeling a bit uncomfortable from the stare, so I’d just give her hand a squeeze telling her that I’m here for her.

“Alright, I’ll see you after class.” I smiled and gave her a hug.

“Bye!”

Yoojung walked into her class, and I turned around to walk to mine, which was down the hall. As I walked inside I saw a girl, whom I never seen before, talking to a teacher.

“Doyeon-ah, come here.” The teacher said.

Guess we have another new student.

“Yeah?” I answered.

“This here is Jane, she’s a new student. So please kindly show her around.”
“Alright.”
Since I originally already had a seat partner, the teacher moved them so Jane was sitting beside me.

“So where did you come from?” I asked.

“Just a couple of cities away, I transferred from Fantagio.”
“Oh, Fantagio? Someone transferred here from there almost two months ago. Dang is that school horrible or something?”
“Well I don’t know that person’s reason, but mine was just cause my parents jobs got transferred here.” Jane answered.

“Ahh I see. By chance do you know Choi Yoojung?” I asked.

I guess she did, because her eyes widened a bit and she gave a smirk, “oh so that’s where Yoojung went. She just disappeared from school.”
“Oh really? How come?”
Before Jane can answer the teacher started class so we couldn’t talk anymore. I wonder why Yoojung just disappeared? Is is wrong for me to ask Jane and find out even though Yoojung doesn’t want anyone to know?

After the class ended I checked my phone and saw Yoojung texted me saying not to wait for her because she needed to talk to the teacher about something.

“Alright, so lunch is next. I’ll show you to the cafeteria.”

As we were walking, I really wanted to ask about Yoojung, but I refrained myself. I’ll just wait for Yoojung to tell me anything, if she wants to. So instead I just talked to her about the schools and the clubs that there are. I felt bad just leaving Jane alone, so I invited her to sit with us.

“Wow Doyeon, our group is going to get bigger because of you.” Sohye joked.

“Nice to meet you!” Sejeong unnie smiled brightly.

“She’s a transfer from Fantagio, just like Yoojung.” I explained.

“Oh that’s cool! Did you know her?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Yeah I did.” Jane answered.

“Speak of the devil.” Sohye said.

I turned around and saw Yoojung coming towards us. I waved at her and she waved back smiling. Then she came beside me and sat next to me.

“Sorry, I had to talk to my teacher.” Yoojung said.

“It’s okay. Oh Yoojung-ah, we have a new student in our grade. This is Jane, she’s from your old school.” I said moving aside a bit, so Yoojung can see Jane.

“What up Yoojungie?” Jane smirked as she greeted Yoojung.

Yoojung’s jaw dropped. It’s like she saw a ghost or something. Yoojung didn’t say anything, she just got up and grabbed her things.

“Hey, where are you going?” I asked grabbing her wrist before she can leave.

“I want to be alone.” She said and jerked her hand away from me. Then she ran out of the cafeteria, making all of us dumbfounded.

“Uhhh what was that?” Chungha unnie asked.

We all turned to look at Jane.

“Have she ever tell you why she left Fantagio?” Jane asked.

We all just shook our heads.
“Well… I don’t know how I should say this...maybe she changed..”

“What do you mean?” Sejeong unnie asked.

“Yeah just spill it!” Mina said.

“There was a rumor in school, saying she was the school .”
“What?! Our little innocent Yoojungie?” Sejeong unnie asked eyes widened.

“Innocent?” Jane scoffed, “that’s how she gets to people. She acts innocent and shy, then once you fall for her she plays you and leave you.”

“That doesn’t sound like the Yoojung that we’ve met…” Sohye said.

“But like I said, I don’t know.” Jane shrugged, “she might have changed.”
“Why was she so shocked to see you though?” Mina asked.

“I was the one that exposed her. She came onto me, but I saw her true colors. I’m just warning you guys to be careful. Yoojung is really good at playing and manipulating people.

“Doyeon-ah…” Chungha unnie said, then everyone turned to me.

I didn’t have any thought or any words to say. All these informations are just too much. It’s hard to believe Yoojung would be like that, right? Yoojung is a ball of fluff. Jane is probably lying...but why would she lie? If Yoojung is really innocent and stuff wouldn’t she explained to us why she left her school instead of keeping it as a secret? So is everything Jane said about her is true? Ugh. I don’t want to think. I shouldn’t believe Jane.

“I’m gonna go find Yoojung.” I said and got up from the table.

I knew Yoojung would be by the garden. That was her favorite place in the school. Whenever she was stressed about anything, like tests and stuff she would come here. Sometimes she drags me here with her and we’d just sit in silence.

When I got there I saw her sitting on the bench. Her back resting against the seat, her face in her palm. I went and sat beside her, not saying a word. It was just silence. Normally the silence was okay for me, but this time I had so many questions. I kept fidgeting, trying to stop myself from talking.

“She told you didn’t she?” Yoojung asked, she probably noticed my fidgeting.

“Yeah.”

“Do you believe her?”

I was conflicted. Should I be truthfully and tell her I don’t know? Wouldn’t that mean I’m doubting her, which will make her even more sad? If I tell her no I’d be lying to her though.
“I don’t know.” I answered truthfully.

Wrong answer.

“I see.” Yoojung said, I never heard her voice like this before. It was like a voice of someone being done, it was without any emotions at all.

“Yoojung-ah…”
Yoojung didn’t answer, she just got up and started walking away.

“You can go ahead and believe her. You and the others can believe her. I don’t care.”

With that said Yoojung ran again. I ran after her, but then I got stopped by one of the student council who had a question. I wanted to ignore them, but I couldn’t so I stopped and helped them. After lunch was over Yoojung wasn’t in the next class. I was really worried. I texted her, but I didn’t get an answer. The others texted her too, but no answer. I should have told her no. I should have showed her that I had faith in her. There’s no proof in what Jane said, how can I just believe her?


Yoojung POV

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. My life is so stupid. I’m stupid. Everything is stupid. Of course I can’t escape my problems. Seriously, out of everyone in Fantagio, why is it the devil that had to transfer? She was the one that started everything. She was the one that ruined everything. I hate her so much. Is she going to go after Doyeon? Back in Fantagio, she started those stupid rumors because Jisoo and I were really close. We liked each other, Jane also liked Jisoo too, so she set out to ruin me. I didn’t think people would believe her, but they did. Then there were people who backed her up saying that I played with their feelings, making them fall for me and just hurt them in the end. Other people started believing those lies. Then I became the target to every bully. I wouldn’t have cared, I didn’t at first. Then my group of friends started believing it, what’s even worse was Jisoo believed them. I couldn’t believe it. She was my rock, she was the reason why I was still able to get through the bullying. Then it all just came crashing down when she avoided me and later told me to get out of her life. That was when I gave up and moved school. I wanted to leave everything behind. I can’t believe my life has such bad luck that Jane is here at the same school as me again.

It didn’t take her long to tell the others about why I left Fantagio. I wonder if they believe her. I wonder if Doyeon believes her. She told me she didn’t know...that means she doubts me too. Of course. I was a fool to think that Doyeon would actually believe in me.

I didn’t feel like going to school again today so I decided to stay home. Thankfully my parents were out of the city for a while, so they didn’t know I’ve skipped school for two days already, not that they would care anyways. My parents are always away for business stuff, I practically raised myself. I was just laying my bed thinking about skipping tomorrow too, I just don’t know how to face the others. I didn’t know what to say or what they would say. Especially Doyeon. She texted me yesterday asking where I was...but I didn’t want to reply. She texted me again today, but I didn’t reply again.

I nearly had a heart attack when I heard someone knocking on my patio window. I turned and saw it was Doyeon. How in the world did she even get up there? There are no ladder or tree to climb on.

I gestured my hand for her to go away, but she just shook her head.

I sighed and walked over and opened the door and let her in.

“You have no idea how hard it is to get up here.” Doyeon said plopping herself down on my bed.

“Could have used the front door.”

“Would you have opened it if I used it?”
“No.”
“Exactly.”

“Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be in school.” I asked.

“Shouldn’t you?”
“I’ve got my reasons…”
“Same with me.” Doyeon shrugged.

“What’s your reason?” I asked.

“School is not fun without you.”
“You’re a president council, you can’t ditch school.”
“I just did.”
“Does Chungha unnie know?”
“Chungha unnie doesn’t need to know everything, so let’s keep this from her.”

I just rolled my eyes in response.

“What’s your reason for not going to school?” Doyeon asked.

“The devil is there.”

“Geeze I know you’ve seen how Mina looks when she wakes up, doesn’t mean you have to call her names.” Doyeon joked.

I couldn’t help but let out a smile.

“Aww look at you smiling.” Doyeon said squishing my cheeks.

“You know who.” I said slapping her hands away.

“She has her own group of friends now.” Doyeon said, “you don’t have to hangout or see her.”

“She’s probably telling everyone to hate me.”

“Probably. She really doesn’t like you.”
“Do the others believe her? Do you believe her?”
“I’m gonna be honest with you Yoojung-ah…” Doyeon said making me nervous, “of course we don’t.”

I felt like I heard it wrong. They don’t believe her? So they do have faith in me?

“R-really?” I was shocked.

“Why do you sound so shocked? You’re our friends, so of course we would believe you instead of some stranger!” Doyeon said, hitting my shoulder.

“I don’t know...my old friends didn’t believe me, so I didn’t know if you guys would believe me or not.”
“Well we do. So you can stop being sad and come back to school.”

I just nodded my head and then we both made our way to school. We missed 3 periods and came during lunch time, which I didn’t mind. We sat at the lunch table and the others welcomed us.

“Welcome back!” Sejeong unnie said putting her arms around me.

“Yeah, I’m glad you’re back! Doyeon has been too sad these days.” Mina said.

“Yah shut it.” Doyeon said hitting Mina.

“You should have seen how much she missed you.” Sejeong unnie teased.

I looked over towards Doyeon and just saw her blushing hard, which I thought was cute. I can see some people staring at us, mainly at me and whispering. I guess Jane is working her way to making the whole school hate me.

“Hey don’t mind them.” Doyeon said softly and gave my hand a comforting squeeze.

“Yoojung-ah, we really want to apologize though.” Sohye said.

“Yeah, honestly when Jane told us about the rumors at your old school we actually believed it for a bit.” Chungha unnie said.

“Yeah, because everything she said, it was how you acted, so we were a bit suspicious.” Mina said.
“We’re really sorry though. Doyeon was the only one that believed you and didn’t have a single doubt.” Sejeong unnie explained, which made me really grateful towards her.

I don’t mind that they had a small doubt, at least now they believe me and is on my side.

“It’s okay.” I smiled.

“Doyeon really loves y--ow!” Sohye yelped in pain, which earned a glare from Doyeon.

There were about 10 minutes of lunch left and we’ve just been eating our food happily. Chungha unnie scolded the both of us for ditching class, which we both apologized. I saw Jane coming into the cafeteria with her group of friend and I can see her smirking at me. I didn’t care, because Doyeon was by my side.

“Hey, wanna go to the garden?” Doyeon whispered.

“Sure.”
We told the others that we’re gonna go walk off our food, which only earned a bunch of smiles from them, making me think that they’re weird. As we were walking Doyeon reached over and interlocked our fingers.

“Don’t mind the people.” She said, I guess she also noticed how some people were whispering and staring.

We got to the garden and we sat down staring at the beautiful flower in front of us.

“How are you feeling since you’re back to school?” Doyeon asked.

“Scared. I see that a lot of people heard about the rumors.”
“Yeah they did…”
“Isn’t it bad for you? The president of the student council hanging out with someone like me.”
“But you’re not like what they say though.”
“Some people doesn’t believe that.”
“I don’t care. You’re my friend and I’m going to hangout with you whether they like it or not.”

“Thank you.” I said sincerely.

“It’s nothing to thank.”
“But it is. You believed me when no one else did, you didn’t doubt me. You helped me out a lot and I wish there some way for me to repay you.”

“Mmm I guess there is one way.”
Doyeon hand came up to my face and she gently held my cheeks and made me face her. Then she leaned in. My heart was pounding really hard by this point. I swear it was going to come out. She gently placed her lips on mine and gave a quick peck. Before she pulled back though, I grabbed a hold of her face and kissed her back. Except my kiss felt a bit rougher. I don’t know what came over me. It just felt so right kissing her. I always ignored my feelings for Doyeon, afraid that I might get rejected. Having her kiss me first makes me want to pursue those feelings.

“Okay I kinda didn’t expect that.” Doyeon said after we pulled back.

“You don’t like it?” I faked sounding hurt.

“Of course I liked it.” Doyeon leaned in and gave me a quick kiss.

“Yah! I think one time was enough to repay you.”
“I guess you don’t feel the same way,” Doyeon sighed, “I’ll just find someone else to date me.” Doyeon got up and pretend to start walking.

“I’m not running after you.” I said.
“Wow you are mean.” Doyeon said, coming back and sitting beside me.

“Well I guess you’re dating someone mean then.” I smiled.

“I don’t mind.” Doyeon smiled back and gave me a tight hug.

The bell rang and we just headed to class. Throughout class time I couldn’t help but smile. Doyeon couldn’t stop smiling either. I’m pretty sure we creeped people out, but I didn’t mind. Doyeon and I are together.


Sejeong POV

“She’s mad at you.” Doyeon said.

“Yeah I figured.” I sighed.

“Go do something about it!”

“I don’t know what!”
“Go confess your feelings to her.”
“I’ve done that a million times! Maybe she doesn’t like me.”
“Yes she does! Just do it.” Doyeon pushed me.

“Yah just cause your love life worked out, doesn’t mean mine will.”
“Unnie you gotta stop pissing her off, maybe then she’ll accepts you.”
I groaned in response. Chungha unnie. She’s so damn confusing! I confessed my feelings to her nearly half a year ago and she never returned them. She tells me that she does like me, but can’t be with me because she doesn’t want to ruin our friendship. I find that dumb. I didn’t know what else to do, so I figured I’ll just make her jealous until she can’t take it anymore and finally agree to be with me.

Except that didn’t turn out well. Chungha unnie couldn’t take it anymore, that’s for sure, but she didn’t agree to be with me. Now she’s just mad at me and won’t talk to me, which makes me even more frustrated. Why can’t my love life be simple like Doyeon and Yoojung? Those two got together and now they’re happy. They keep flaunting their relationship in my face too.

“What should I do?” I sighed.

“Go to our apartment and apologize!”

“Okay fine!”

“Here, I doubt she’ll let you.” Doyeon said handing me her house key.

I said goodbye to Doyeon and got into my car and started driving. The reason why Chungha unnie is so mad at me is because well...when she was walking around school, she caught me sitting on the bench with a girl practically straddling me. In my defense I was just helping her study, but then she started coming onto me and I couldn’t stop her. I really did try to stop her. Chungha unnie just came at a bad timing. She just glared at me and left. I called her and texted her, but she didn’t respond. I asked Doyeon to check on her, and Doyeon told me how Chungha unnie is beyond pissed.

When I got there I used the key and unlocked it. The living room was empty so I guess Chungha unnie was in her bedroom. I walked over and knocked on the door.
“I don’t want to talk Doyeon-ah!” Chungha unnie said from the other side.

I ignored it and opened the door.

“Yah didn’t I- oh. It’s you.” Chungha unnie said, then she chugged a pillow straight at me.

I quickly dodged it, making it land on the floor past me.

“Go away.”
“Chungha unnie, let’s talk.”
“Go back to your girlfriend or something.”
“She’s not my girlfriend.”
“Could have fooled me, by the way that she was sitting on you.” Chungha unnie rolled her eyes.

“You know this isn’t fair.” I said.

“What’s not fair?”
“You don’t want to be with me, but you don’t want me to be with other people?”
Chungha unnie just stayed quiet.

“Do you want me to die alone?”
“Yes.”

“Fine then.” I said, then I started walking away.

“Sejeong-ah.” Chungha unnie called out.

I just pretended that I didn’t hear and continue walking, slower this time. I can hear Chungha unnie groaning, then she came and backhugged me.

“I know I’m not being fair.” She said, still hugging me.

“You’re not.”
“I just….I don’t want you lose you if things don’t work out.”
“Why are you so negative? We’ve been friends for nearly 10 years, I’m pretty sure things will work out.” I said, turning around to face her
“You never know…”
“If they don’t work out, I’m sure we’ll get past it and be friends.”
“How are you so sure?”
“I’m not, but it doesn’t hurt to try.”
“Maybe you’re right…” Chungha unnie bit her lips, I can see she’s still feeling a bit uncertain.

“Just give us a chance, please?”

“Okay.” Chungha unnie said.

“Okay? Really? You mean it?”
“Yeah, let’s give us a chance.” Chungha unnie smiled.

“Ahhh you’re the best!” I squealed and hugged her.

“You can’t be flirting with other people, okay?!”
“Of course!”

I smiled as I hugged her tightly, not believing that I finally can call her mine.

“You make me so happy.” I said.
“And you make me really happy too.” Chungha unnie tippy toe a bit and kissed me, nearly making me lose feelings in my legs, but I quickly caught myself. I guess my plan did work.


Yoojung POV

Oh god. Oh god. Oh my freaking god. How did my life get so damn complicated? Things were going super fine just 10 minutes ago. Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie finally got together and were happy. I was happily dating Doyeon for two weeks now. Everything was good. I stopped caring about what people thought of me. There was a minor problem when some people wanted Doyeon to either stepped down as president or break up with me because she’s setting a bad example by dating someone like me. Luckily there were some sensible people out there and didn’t care, so Doyeon was able to keep her position.

Now here I am standing in front of someone whom I never wanted to see ever again. Jisoo. She heard about where I was because Jane told her friends and her friends told Jisoo. I didn’t think she would come find me. Why would she? She wanted nothing to do with me. I was always afraid of seeing her again because I wasn’t sure of my feelings for her. Yes I like Doyeon very much, so much. Jisoo was the first person I’ve ever liked though, so I feel like there are some lingering feelings there.

“Let’s talk.” Jisoo said, putting her hand on the wall, blocking me from running away.

“I have nothing to say.”
“Then just listen.” Jisoo said, “I’m so sorry. Yoojung-ah, I made a mistake. Please forgive me.”

I stayed quiet.

“It was dumb of me to believe those rumors. I did believe you, but then the others just kept trying to convince me...then I gave in. When you left, I was so sad. I felt so empty.”
“How do you think I felt when you and the others left me?” I asked, trying my best to hold back my tears.

“I know...I’m sorry. When I heard that you were here, I knew I had to come here. Yoojung-ah, I had feelings for you since forever and I know you have feelings for me too. Can’t we just start over? Can you forgive me?”

“I don’t want to...I thought you’d always be by my side and support me, but you ended up going against me.”
“And that was dumb! I don’t know what else to say or do except sorry. Yoojung-ah, think about our past. Think of the years of memories we had together. We’re perfect together. We understand each other.”
When she said memories started flooding in. All those sweet memories, all those times I smiled because of her. Then I remembered all those times she made me cry.

“Let’s start over.” Jisoo said, then she started leaning in. Every inch of my mind was telling me to stop it, to move away, but I didn’t. I stayed frozen there. Then her lips connected with me and she started kissing me. My mind was telling me to stop it. My body didn’t listen. I felt myself kissing her back. Our lips moved in sync. Soon thankfully my mind took over my body. I shouldn’t be doing this. I’m with Doyeon. Kim Doyeon. Oh god. I quickly pulled back, and gasp from the need for air.

“See you still feel the same. You kissed me back. You can’t deny your feelings Yoojung-ah.” Jisoo said.

“Yeah Yoojung. Don’t deny your feelings.”
Both Jisoo and I turned to the source of the voice and it was Doyeon. Her face was filled with all kinds of emotions. I felt my soul leaving my body. No. Why? Why did she had to see that? Right...because I was on my way to meet her until I was stopped by Jisoo. .

Doyeon just shook her head as she bit her lips, probably to hold back her tears. Then she turned around and ran away. I could only stare as she ran away. I couldn’t feel my legs at all. I wanted to run after her, that was what my mind was saying, but my body just didn’t seem to understand today.

“Yes I may still have some lingering feelings for you, but the feelings that I have for the girl who just left is much stronger.” I explained.

“No…” Jisoo said.

“I’m sorry, but I don’t want to be with someone who doubted me, someone who gave up on me.”
“Please Yoojung-ah.” Jisoo held my wrist.

“No. This is gonna be the last time we’ll ever talk, so please don’t come looking for me or anything. I’m done.”

Then I started running to find Doyeon. I can’t believe this. Why is my life such a rollercoaster? Does no one up there want me to be happy or something? I was finally happy being with Doyeon, then everything just had to be ruined. I have no one to blame but myself though. I should have stopped Jisoo right away, I should have tried harder to run away. I definitely shouldn’t have kissed her back. I’m so stupid. Now I can only pray that Doyeon will somehow understand and forgive me.

Luckily Chungha unnie wasn’t sure on what happened, she texted me telling me Doyeon came home crying. My heart was hurting so much from that text. I told Chungha unnie how I messed up and now I was at the front door, hoping to go apologized.

“Make things better. If you make her cry one more time I’m afraid I’m gonna have to hurt you.” Chungha unnie warned me when she opened the door.

Chungha unnie can be really scary when she wants to be, especially when it comes to Doyeon. I just nodded my head and ran to Doyeon’s room. I didn’t bother knocking, knowing she would never open the door if she knew it was me. I grabbed the doorknob and walked in. Doyeon was sitting on the floor beside her bed crying. I felt like my heart was being stabbed a million times.

“Doyeon-ah…” I said, my voice slowly cracking.

“I don’t want to see or talk to you.” Doyeon said.

“Please just let me explain.”

“She was right, wasn’t she? Everything that Jane said?”

“W-what?”
“You made me fall for you...and then you just hurt me. That was your plan all along huh?”
“No, Doyeon-ah. Please listen to me!”
“No! I don’t want to. I already saw everything. You just played me. I was stupid for falling for someone like you. Just get out.”
“So now you believe what Jane said?”
“How can I not?! I believed in you. I believed in you when no one else did, yet you still hurt me like this. Just go back to whoever that was.” Doyeon wiped her tears away.

Doyeon was trying her best to stop crying, but my tears were falling freely. Doyeon. The one person who had faith in me, no longer did. Why would she? What I did made it seem like those rumors were true. I wouldn’t believe me either if I were in her shoes.

“I screwed up… Doyeon-ah. I really didn’t mean to kiss her back. It just happened. You’re the one that I like. You’re the one that I’m falling in love with. You’re the only one I’ve ever wanna be with.”
“I don’t believe your words.”

“Please… Yes I did have feelings for that girl at one point, but those feelings were gone when I met you, those lingering feelings are nothing. I was just shocked at seeing her again and the past filled my mind, but they mean nothing. You’re the only one that matters.” I explained through the tears.

“Yoojung-ah...just go.” Doyeon said, not bothering listening to me.

“I’ll give you some time...but please believe me. No matter what I’m not gonna give up on getting your forgiveness.” I said, then I got up and closed the door behind me.

“Yah what did you do?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Something stupid.” I sighed.

“Which is?”
“Doyeon can tell you about it. Just...please take good care of her.”

Chungha unnie nodded her head, then she wiped my tears away and hugged me. I felt a bit relieved because Doyeon has Chungha unnie and her friends to be there for her, so I’m sure she’ll be okay. As for me...I just hope I’m strong enough. Growing up I’ve always told myself to be strong to never let anything break me. After all these events, I can feel myself breaking. I can feel myself just wanting to die, to get away from it all. Would anyone really care if I was gone? I know my parents wouldn’t. It’d be less burdening for me if I was gone. Would my old friends care? Of course not. They threw me away so easily. Would my friends now care? Maybe, but after I hurt Doyeon I doubt they would even want to talk to me. Doyeon...would she care if I was gone? Heh. After hurting her, I’d be lucky if she wasn’t the one that’s killing me.

All these thoughts kept lingering in my head as I made my way home. I told myself to stop thinking about them, but I couldn’t help it. The temptation was getting to me. What if...what if I was just gone…


Doyeon POV

I shouldn’t miss her. I shouldn’t miss Yoojung at all. She hurt me. She cheated on me. She played with my feelings. Even after telling myself all of this, I still miss her. I was so afraid of facing her the day after that I skipped school, it turns out she skipped school too and has been doing so for nearly a week now. I told myself not to be worried about her, but of course I was still worried about her. The other are worried too. I explained to them about everything, Sohye and Mina were on my side. Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie, they were a bit more understanding towards Yoojung. They were saying how anyone could have a moment of weakness, especially with Yoojung. Chungha unnie was trying to convince me to forgive her, because after everything Yoojung went through, to see her first crush coming back into her life, it must have been hard. She must have been hit with an overwhelming amount of emotion and forget just for a second.

After much thinking...I felt like I’m leaning in more towards forgiving her, but I still wasn’t too sure. I just know one things for sure...is that I miss her like crazy.

“Do you think she’s okay?” Sohye asked.

“yeah...I mean she only has us in this school, and we haven’t really been checking up on her.” Mina said feeling guilty.

“I texted her a couple of times, but she didn’t reply.” Chungha unnie said.

“I tried calling her, but it went straight to voicemail.” Sejeong unnie sighed.

All of us were getting worried at this point. The teachers were asking me about where she was too, but I didn’t have an answer. Is this Yoojung’s plan to get me to come check on her? If it is, then it’s working.

“You guys go ahead to the cafe, I’m gonna go check on her.” Chungha unnie said, “Doyeon-ah, do you want to come?”
Do I?

“No.” I said shaking my head.

“Okay.” Chungha unnie sighed.

She took her own car to Yoojung’s house, while we rode in Sejeong unnie’s car and went to the cafe to have our group study. I was feeling anxious though, I hope Chungha unnie is able to talk to Yoojung. I’m really curious at how she’s doing. Is she still crying and feeling guilty? Does she still like me? Is she gonna give up on us? Deep down I knew that I still want to be with her. Maybe I should have went with Chungha unnie.

“Ugggggh.” I groaned out loud.

“You miss her, so just go to her!” Sohye said.

“But then she practically cheated on me.” I said.

“She didn’t mean to though, she was just filled with so much emotion.” Sejeong unnie explained.

“I don’t know… what if she does it again?” I asked.

“I think she learned not to repeat her mistakes.” Sejeong unnie said.

“Do you guys think I should forgive her?”
“Yes.” They all said.

Maybe I should forgive her. Yes I should. Okay I decided, I guess a week is enough for her to suffer. After our study group I will go to her and we can talk it out and hopefully we can get back together. I started feeling butterflies and the thought of talking to her again and hoping to be together. I miss her tiny hands so much.

Yoojung POV

“Choi Yoojung you are so dead!” I heard Chungha unnie said as she burst through the door.

I was shocked. Why is she here? How in the world did she know I was here?

“Yah! What the hell?! I leave you alone for a week and this is where you end up?!” Chungha unnie yelled at me, but pulled me into a tight hug.

I returned the gesture, but I couldn’t hug her that tightly because my hand was starting to hurt. After staying home for a while, I gave into the temptation. I wrote a letter and everything. I was set on it and I did it too. I sat beside my bed and took the knife, a super sharp knife. Then I slit both my wrists. The pain was excruciating, but I already did it so I had to deal with it. I said my last goodbye to myself, then I out. I thought it worked, I really thought it did...that is until I woke up in the hospital. It turns out my parents had returned early from their business trip and found me on the floor bleeding. They did care. They cared enough to bring me to the hospital and canceled their next business trip to help me recover. I’ve been in the hospital for three days now. It is really lonely honestly. My parents would come to visit me, but they can never stay long. A part of me would always hope that Doyeon and them would come see me, but I figured they wouldn’t know I was here...well that is until Chungha unnie just burst through the doors right now.

“How did you know I was here?” I asked.

“I went to your house, but your parents explained what happened and told me you were here.” Chungha unnie said, “why Yoojung-ah? Why?”
“I don’t know...I just felt like giving up.”

“Then you should have come talk to me or something!”
“I didn’t know if you would still want to talk to me after how much I hurt Doyeon…”
“Have I ever told you how stupid you are?” Chungha unnie scolded me.

“How’s Doyeon? Is she okay now? Is she happy yet?” I asked.

“No.”
“Oh…”
“We really miss you a lot.” Chungha unnie said.

“I miss you guys too…”
“Then you shouldn’t have tried to kill yourself! Seriously what were you thinking?”
“I wasn’t. I just let my emotion took over.”

“I’m just glad you’re okay. I really don’t know what would I’ve done if you weren’t.” Chungha unnie sighed and rubbed my head like a mother.

“Only you know, right?” I asked. A part of me wanted Doyeon to know, but the other part doesn’t. I don’t want her coming back to me just out of pity.

“Well...heh.” Chungha unnie gave an innocent smile, “I texted Sejeong right when your parents told me.”

“Chungha unnieeeee.” I whined.

“I’m sorry! But hey they’re your friends too and they deserve to know.”

Right on cue Sejeong unnie, Sohye, and Mina burst through the door. I kept staring at the door, waiting. Hoping. Hoping that Doyeon would come in too, but she didn’t.

“Yah! Are you okay?” Sohye asked.

“What the heck?!” Mina said.

“I”m fine, guys. Thanks.” I smiled, i was touched seeing how much they care.

“Yoojung-ah, I can’t believe you. Why did you do that?” Sejeong unnie asked.

I think this is one of the rare times that I’ve seen Sejeong unnie so serious.

“I just couldn’t take it…” I said.

“Then come to one of us. We’re always going to be here for you no matter what.” Chungha unnie said.

“Not Doyeon I guess…” I said sadly.

“Oh yeah, she heard about it but she didn’t want to come.” Sejeong unnie said, making my heart hurt.

“Unnie! She’s already hurting enough, don’t hurt her more.” Mina said hitting Sejeong unnie.

“Ow okay fine, I was just kidding. She’s waiting outside, she wants to talk to you alone.”

“Really? She’s here?” I asked, clearly shocked.

“Of course! She still loves you and care for you. So make sure not to mess things up.” Sohye said.

Sejeong unnie grabbed a chair nearby and sat down.

“Yah what are you doing?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Sitting?” Sejeong unnie answered.

“We’re not staying here long. Doyeon is waiting outside to talk to her, so let’s get out of here.” Chungha unnie said and started pushing everyone.

“But unnie!” Sejeong unnie whined.

“We can come back in to check on her later. I’m pretty she’s dying to talk to Doyeon.” Chungha unnie said.

“Unnie...poor choice of word.” Mina said.

Chungha unnie just shook her head and continued pushing everyone out. I was feeling nervous. Doyeon is gonna come in and talk to me. Does she still hate me? Is she gonna forgive me? How did she feel when she heard I was here?
The moment she walked in, I felt myself stop breathing. It’s only been a week since I last saw her, but it felt like forever. Just seeing her again makes my heart race so much. As she got closer the more I wanted to run away, because I was so scared of what she might say or do. She got to the side of my bed and I can see her puffy eyes...I guess she was crying.

We stared at each other a bit, then Doyeon leaned in, cupping my face. There is no thoughts going through my head. Doyeon kissed me. It was such a gentle kiss filled with so much care and passion. I was so shocked. I expected a lot from her, but I did not expect her to kiss me.

Doyeon pulled back and she gave me a gentle smile.

“Are you feeling okay?” She asked, with such a sweet voice that I seriously thought I was just dreaming.

“Y-yeah.” I managed to say.

“Nothing hurts?” Again with that voice!

I just shook my head.

“Good good.” She said.

Then she grabbed the pillow behind my back, probably adjusting it. She took it out of my back and fluffed it up a bit. Then she was leaning a bit, at first I thought to put the pillow back, but nope. She started hitting me. She was mostly hitting my legs though because I had a bunch of wires connected to me on my upper body.

“You. Stupid. Dummy.” Doyeon said, in her normal voice, each time she hit me.

I didn’t say anything, I just let her hit me,

“Ugh. I hate you so much!” Doyeon said and hit me one last time, really hard too I must say.

“Done?” I asked.

“No!” Doyeon hit me again. Then after a couple more hit she put the pillow back behind my back.

“Feel better now?” I asked.

“No. How could you, Yoojung-ah?”
I stayed quiet, not knowing how to answer her.

“What would have happened if your parents didn’t find you huh? What if you were gone from this world? You were seriously thinking of leaving me like that?” Doyeon was tearing up again, which made me tear up again.

“Yoojung-ah...I’m so disappointed in you! This should have never been a choice.” Doyeon sighed.

“I’m sorry…” I said.

Doyeon grabbed a hold of my hand and gently rubbed my scar.

“Stupid.” She said.

“Why? Why did you do it? Didn’t you at least think of me before you did it?” Doyeon asked, wiping her tears away.

“Of course I did. I thought you hated me and would never want to see me again.” I answered.

“Ugh. You’re so stupid!” Doyeon said and hitting my legs again, this time with her hand.

“You know it’s not nice to hit an injured person.”

“Well I’m not a nice person.” Doyeon rolled her eyes. “Promise me that you will never ever do something like this ever again.” Doyeon said seriously.

“I promise.”

Doyeon interlocked her hands with me, then she used the other hand to rub my scar again. She was just gently rubbing it without saying anything. Is she still mad at me? Does she still hate me? She seems like she really cares, so maybe she forgave me? I didn’t want to ask though. I like how it is right now. I love that she’s worrying so much and is caring.

“So how are things with you and Jisoo?” Doyeon asked.

Is this a trick question?
“Uhh I haven’t seen or talk to her since that day.”

“Since what day?”

What is this girl doing?
“Since...the day she came to see me at school.” I said, avoiding the part where Jisoo and I kissed.

“You know she came to talk to me.”
“What?! No way!” Today was seriously just full of surprises.

“Yeah. She asked me to give you up.”
“What...what did you…say?” I asked, feeling scared of her answer.

“I told her that she was crazy.” Doyeon shrugged.

“And then…?”

“And then we started fighting, I pulled a lot of her hair and gave her a black eye.”
“What?!” I nearly shot out of my bed.
“Nah I’m just kidding.” Doyeon smiled, “I just told her that I can’t give up on someone I love.”
“You still love me? Even after everything?”
“No matter how stupid you are, I still love you. I’m still mad at you for kissing her, but I guess I can see how overwhelming and hard it must have been to see her again. You went through a lot Yoojung-ah…”

Doyeon placed a gently kiss on my cheeks.

“Just don’t burden yourself with all your problems next time. I want you to be open and honest with me.”

She’s right about being overwhelmed. Right now I was starting to feel overwhelmed again, but in a good way. I can see how my friends care so much and it makes me happy. I can see that Doyeon forgave me and is still by my side even after I hurt her and technically cheated on her.

“Do you...forgive me?” I asked warily.

“Yes. plus I’m afraid if I don’t, you’ll pull something like this again.” Doyeon glared at me. “Yoojung-ah, I’m serious when I say to never do something like this ever again. I don’t want to lose you. I seriously don’t know what I’ll do if you’re gone.”

“Okay, I promise. Cross my heart.”

Doyeon smiled and I just smiled back.

“Are we back together?” I asked.
“We were never not together.” Doyeon said.

“Oh? I thought we were over when you know…”
“I was just mad, I never said we were over.”

“Doyeon-ah, I promise you my heart only belongs to you.”
“Good.” She said and leaned in to kiss me.

The others came back in with food, good food. I was so happy because the hospital food was horrible. Then we just gathered around my bed and started eating. My parents also came by to visit and they got to meet my friends. I can see that Doyeon was nervous to meet my parents, which I thought was super cute. Then my friends started to leave, except for Doyeon. Then my parents left, but Doyeon was here.

“You should go home and sleep. I’ll be discharged tomorrow.” I said.
“I told you that I’m always gonna be by your side so here I am.”

“I’m glad to have you.” I said giving her hand a squeeze.


Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or errors, it's just so loooooooong so it gets past me sometimes

Thank you for reading & subscribing & commenting c: I put a little sechung in there cause yeah...just cause LOL

Hopefully my next chapter is sechung, I know I'm lacking a lot of sechung, but no promises though~