Dodaeng Part 1

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Yoojung POV

“Mmmm I have to go.” Doyeon whispered when we broke apart.

“No you don’t.” I said kissing her again, which she responded.

“They’re gonna wonder where I am.”
“That’s okay.” I tightened my grip on her and hugged her.

“I love you.” Doyeon said.

“I love you too.” I smiled.

Doyeon kissed the top of my head and then we parted. Doyeon gave me one last peck and went out of the room first. I sighed missing her already. Right now it was class time and Doyeon had to go back to her class and her friends. I wish we can openly be together, but of course fate hates me. Doyeon is the most popular kid in this school, as for me I’m the lowest rank. It’s hard going to a rich school on a scholarship. Everyone looks down on you. Everyone treats me like crap, except for Doyeon, well Doyeon is neutral with me, but when we’re away from school she’s my girlfriend. We’re both afraid of being open with our relationship in school because of how other people might treat Doyeon. I don’t want Doyeon to get any hate or anything.

As I was walking in the hallway, sometimes people would trip me or push me against the wall. I used to get mad at it, but now I stopped caring. When I walked into class and sat near the back, Doyeon and her friends walked in. I made eye contact with her and she gave a small smile, but the smile quickly went away. Then the teacher walked in and we started class.

“We have a new student, please welcome Chungha. She’s a transfer.” The teacher said.

Behind her was a girl that was just a bit taller than me, she had a fierce look, which kind of scared me a bit.

“You can sit at whatever empty spot you can find.” The teacher said.

I saw her making her way towards my row and I was praying that she didn’t come sit next to me, which I was wrong. She sat right next to me.

“Hi.” She greeted with a smile.

“Hi.” I said quietly then turned my head the other way.

It seems like she was about to say something, but the teacher started lecturing so she turned her attention to the front. The whole time I was staring at Doyeon. Sometimes she would turn around and give me a smile, but then she would quickly turn away making me miss her smile already.

After class ended I was about to pack my stuff, but then Chungha came up to my table.

“Do you mind showing me to the cafeteria? I’m not too sure on where it is.” She asked.

“A word of advice, if you want to survive in this school you shouldn’t interact with me.”
After I said that I left the class and went to walk around a bit. I see people giving me a dirty look, or whispering around me. I only sighed internally. I started feeling a bit hungry, so I went to get some lunch and went into the cafeteria. Just as I was about to sit down, 4 people came up and stopped me. The same 4 people that bullies me everyday. One of them “accidentally” hit my tray of food, making all the food fall on the ground and some food on myself. Doyeon was one of the 4 people, but she never does or say anything. She just looks, but I can see that she feels really guilty.

“What do you guys want?” I asked.

“Nothing.” One of them said.
I tried to walk past them, but another one of them stepped in front of me blocking my way.

“Why are you still in this school? You’re bringing our reputation down.” One of them sneered.

“Wow 4 against 1, what a fair fight.” I heard a voice say.

We all turned to the source of the voice and it was Chungha.

“Get lost new kid.”
“I’m here to make it a bit fair.” Chungha said.

“You’re new, so you’re forgiven, but get out now.”

“Come on, I’ll help you clean up.” Chungha grabbed my wrist and pulled me out of the cafeteria.

She pulled me into a restroom and helped get some wet paper towel and helped rub away some of the food stain.

“Ugh what’s up with the mean girls at school?” she mumbled to herself.

“Why did they do that?” She asked.

“What can I say? I’m not very likeable.”

“Why don’t they like you?”
“A poor student in a rich school.” I shrugged.

“So?”
“So i’m not like them.”
“So?”
“So that makes me unlikeable.”

“That’s dumb. All these kids.”
“Kids? Aren’t you our age?”
“Nope, I’m older, it’s cause I transferred so I’m a bit behind. Let’s introduce each other again. I’m Chungha, you can just call me Chungha unnie. You’re Yoojung, right?”
“Yeah, hi. Thanks for helping me, but like I said before if you want to survive in this school you shouldn’t interact with me.”
“I don’t really care, I’ll be friends with whoever I want to be friends with and I want to be friends with you.” Chungha unnie smiled.

“Are you sure?”
“Yeah, I can take care of myself don’t worry. Now can you show me around school?”
“Sure.” I smiled.

When we left the restroom Chungha unnie linked arms together, which surprised me. As we were walking I can see some people staring at us and whispering. I looked over to Chungha unnie and it seems like she didn’t really care, which made me happy. Maybe I can finally have a friend.


Doyeon POV

“Yoojung-ah, I’m sorry.” I said snuggling into Yoojung.
“It’s okay.” Yoojung gave a small smile.

After Yoojung walked out of the cafeteria with the new girl, my friends and I went back to our table talking about the new girl. She’s very brave. I was happy that she stood up for Yoojung, but I was also jealous. I wish I can stand up for Yoojung, but I’m weak. I wouldn’t be able to deal with all the hate and Yoojung understands that. Honestly I hated hanging out with my friends, well i hate how they’re so shallow towards Yoojung and are bullies. Beside bullying Yoojung they’re actually some very nice people. It’s hard to believe that they would bully Yoojung, but they were just taught that if people are below them then they don’t deserve respect, which I think is really dumb. After lunch was over, I saw Yoojung linking arm with the new girl walking around and laughing. I actually felt jealous. It was my first time seeing Yoojung smile because of someone else. I should be happy seeing her smile, but I was kind of hurt that it wasn’t because of me.

“Do you want to hangout after school tomorrow?” I asked.

“Ahh sorry I promised Chungha unnie I would go shopping with her.”

“Oh, okay. Maybe another time then.” I tried to give a smile, but it felt fake.

They barely met and they’re already hanging out...I shouldn’t be feeling jealous though, I should be happy that Yoojung finally has some other people to hangout with. I guess I’m just not used to sharing Yoojung.

“So how was your day today?” I asked.

I turned my head to her when she didn’t answer. She was busy on her phone texting her Chungha unnie. I climbed on top of her and looked over her shoulder then kissed her cheek, trying to get her attention.
“You’re very heavy.” Yoojung said.

“You better be kidding, otherwise that was your last kiss.” I pretend to be angry.

“Of course I’m kidding, you’re as light as a feather!” Yoojung turned around and hugged me tightly.

“Good, I love you lots.” I smiled.

“I love y-” Before she can finish her phone dinged and her attention went to the phone.

I sighed, which Yoojung didn’t notice. I got off of Yoojung and laid beside her. I took out my phone and just played on it. I’m not used to this, usually when we’re together we spend time together since it’s hard to see each other, but now her attention is to her phone and her precious Chungha unnie.

I got bored again of just using my phone, so I put it aside and stared at Yoojung. She didn't noticed, so I reached under her shirt and started softly touching her back, moving my touches.

"That tickles."
"Good." I said.

Yoojung turned back to her phone, which got me a bit annoyed.

"You need to pay attention to your girlfriend more." I said, then I grabbed her phone and turned it off.

"Aww is someone jealous?" Yoojung asked in a baby voice.
"of course not." I denied.

Yoojung smiled and leaned in and kissed me. I melted into her kiss and started kissing her back. My hands were still under her shirt, but they never went anywhere else. Yoojung moved from my lips to my neck, sending me pleasure everywhere. We continued doing stuff like that for the rest of the day, which made the both of us very happy.


I never knew I could get this jealous. For the past week I see Yoojung with Chungha-shi everywhere I went. Yoojung also rarely comes over or I rarely go over her house because she’s always hanging out with Chungha-shi. Sometimes Yoojung would apologize, but other times she doesn’t. When I tell her we should spend more time together she just goes on how it’s her first time being able to hangout with someone openly, which made me feel guilty so I just end up keeping my mouth shut.

As I was walking the hallway with my friends and I noticed Chungha-shi walking our way. I wanted to feel nothing, but I felt anger and jealous. Whenever I see her I think of how Yoojung would smile and me not being the reason.

When she walked past us, Cathy unnie stuck her foot out to the side and tripped her. Chungha-shi tripped a bit, but it was noticeable so some people laughed.

“What’s your problem?” She asked.

“Oh oops, didn’t see you there.” Cathy unnie said innocently.

Chungha-shi surprised me by pushing Cathy unnie, the push was a bit hard so Cathy unnie hit the wall. I saw Chungha-shi walking towards Cathy unnie, fist clenched. Before she can come close, I got in between them and pushed Chungha-shi a bit, making her stop her tracks.

“What’s going?” Yoojung came and asked.

“Nothing.” I said.

“Get your hands off of Chungha unnie.” Yoojung said in a mad tone glaring at me.

I didn’t realized it, but my hand was on her. I retracted my hand, but I was surprised at Yoojung’s tone. She has never used that tone with me.

“Get out of my way, let me at her.” Chungha-shi said, and was about to punch Cathy unnie.

I blocked the punch with my hand though, and my self-defense kicked in. I squeezed her fist a bit at the pressure spot making her wince in pain.

Cathy unnie was about to attack too, but Yoojung stepped in.

“Lay a finger on her and you will regret it.” Yoojung said.

“Oh wow defending your girlfriend, how cute.” Cathy unnie sneered.

“Yoojung-ah, stop. We don’t need anymore violence.”
Yoojung looked at me in disbelief then she grabbed Chungha-shi wrist and walked off.

“Are you alright?” I asked Cathy unnie.

“Yeah, my shoulder just hurts a bit. I swear when I get hands on those two.” She threatened.

“Don’t, just let it go.” I said, “please?”
“Fine.” Cathy said.

Later that day I was just at home resting, when I heard my front door slamming. Then I heard heavy footsteps on my stairs. I got off my bed and saw it was Yoojung.

“Oh, I didn’t know you were coming.” I said.

“What the hell Kim Doyeon?!” She semi yelled.

“What?”
“You hurt Chungha unnie!”
“It was barely anything!”
“Still!”
“She pushed my friend, I was just defending a friend!” I argued.

“It’s easy for you to defend your friend, but not your girlfriend? What about all those times I was bullied? Where were you?!”

“That’s...that’s different…” I grew quiet because she was right.

“Whatever.” Yoojung rolled her eyes.

“You changed after meeting Chungha…”

“Yeah I did change, I became happier. Happiest I’ve ever been.”
“Happier than when we first got together?” I asked quietly.

“Yes.”
I felt my heart breaking into a million pieces.

“She’s not embarrassed to be seen with me. She openly interacts with me. She makes me feel different.” Yoojung said.

“Weren’t you the one that wanted to keep our relationship a secret? You were the one that told me not to interact with you at all in school.” I said trying to defend myself.

“Oh so it’s my fault?! Wow. Okay, you’re right. It’s my fault for everything. I only bring trouble to everyone.”
“That’s not what I mean!”

“Don’t worry. I get it.”
With that said Yoojung stormed out of my room. I tried to catch up to her, but she was too fast. I tried calling her, but no answer. I went back to my room and yelled in frustration. When did things get so complicated?


Yoojung POV
“I miss seeing that beautiful smile of yours.” Chungha unnie said.

“Yeah I miss smiling too.” I sighed.

“Why don’t you just talk to her?”

“I c-can’t…” I said sadly, “she probably hate me by now.”
“No she wouldn’t.”
“Of course she would. I yelled at her, I glared at her, I ignored her, I blamed everything on her. I’m such an idiot.”
It’s been a week and a half since Doyeon and I fought. We haven’t talked since. I was really mad after we fought, so when she tried to talk to me I didn’t respond. I was mad for a while, until I realized that I’m the one at fault. I was mistreating Doyeon because after meeting Chungha unnie I barely spent time with Doyeon. It was only right for Doyeon to get jealous and mad. I ever said some horrible things to her. Nothing can compare to the happiness I felt when Doyeon and I got together. God I must have hurt her a lot after saying that. I’m so stupid.

“So how’s thing with you and that stalker of yours?” I asked, changing the subject, hoping it will take my mind off of Doyeon.

“Ugh she won’t leave me alone!”
“So what are you gonna do now?” I asked.
“Well I have a plan, but it’s kind of stupid.”
“Unnie, all your plans are stupid.” I teased.

“Hey!” Chungha unnie hit me lightly on my head.

“So what’s the plan?”
“I told her many times that I already have someone, but she won’t believe me. So that’s where you come in.”
“Unnie, I can’t help you there. I already have a girlfriend.”
“Please! I have a foolproof plan!”

Then Chungha unnie proceeded to tell me her plan. Since her stalker has club activities after school, the plan is Chungha unnie and I will hang around the club area acting lovey dovey, so that her stalker will get the message and leave Chungha unnie alone. I honestly think her plan is stupid, and it would be bad if words spread that I’m with Chungha unnie, nonetheless I agreed though. Things are already bad with Doyeon, I have nothing to lose.

After school ended Chungha unnie and I went outside of the activity class. We saw her stalker, and her stalker made eye contact with us. We started holding hands and acting like a couple by feeding each other snacks and laugh. I would laugh and lay my head on Chungha unnie. I felt like it wasn’t working, so I took the plan to a whole new level and I gently pushed her against the wall and leaned in super close. I swear for a second I really thought Chungha unnie looked afraid, afraid that I might kiss her for real.

“Sorry, drastic measure.” I whispered.

After we parted, I looked at her stalker and I see her with a mad expression. I guess the plan worked? Of course life just likes taking a turn on me, because when I looked to the side I saw Doyeon standing at the end of the hallway. She looked absolutely heartbroken. Even though she was far away I can see a tear dropping from her eye.

“What are you doing still standing there?! Go run after her!” Chungha unnie pushed me.

I started running after her, but she already disappeared. I ran around the school, I tried calling her, texting her, but no response. Chungha unnie caught up to me and hugged me tightly as I cried.

“What do I do now?”
“I don’t know…” Chungha unnie whispered.

As I was crying I heard my phone beeped, it was the sound that I only use for Doyeon. I got a text from her. She’s finally talking to me. I opened up the message and it was actually pretty long.

Yoojung-ah...I didn’t think this was gonna be how we end things. Honestly I didn’t think we would ever end things, I thought we would last a very long time. I guess I’m always wrong. I’m sorry for all the troubles I’ve ever caused you. I should have stood up for you all those time, I should have openly declared my love for you. Maybe then things wouldn’t be this messy. I’m glad you have your Chungha unnie. You deserve someone like her, someone who is open with you. I hope she makes you happy. You guys really do make a cute couple. I wish we could have just ended things by talking, but I guess me seeing you and Chungha-shi is the quickest way to end things. I’m truly sorry and I really hope you’re happy. I guess this makes things easier. I’m moving. Today is my last day in this city, so I guess we won’t be seeing each other anymore. I hope you have a wonderful life, because you deserve all the happiness in the world. I love you and I always will.

After reading her message I was crying really hard. I tried texting and calling her back but then it said her phone was off. I couldn’t believe this. She’s leaving? How can she leave and just say goodbye through texting? How did things get this bad? Chungha unnie just kept hugging as I cried into her arms. I didn’t know what do anymore. I just kept crying and crying hoping to wake up from this nightmare. But I didn’t. This is reality.


Ahhh an angsty chapter T____T 

Thank you for reading & subscribing! c: