Sechung Part 1

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Sejeong POV
“You think you’re so cool, thinking you’re the greatest player in this school, but you’re not.” Nayoung unnie sneered.

“Oh but I am.” I smiled cheekily, “everyone is falling hard for me.”
“Not everyone.”
“Who hasn’t fallen for me?”
“Kim Chungha.” Nayoung unnie said.

“Ahhh.” I whined, “she rejects EVERYONE.”

“You’re not a true player until she falls for you.”

“That’s hard…”
“Then you’re not a true player.” Nayoung unnie smirked.

I can see what Nayoung unnie is doing. She’s baiting me. Kim Chungha. She is the nicest person in this whole school, but she rejects everyone. She rejects them nicely though of course. She always tells her friends that she wants to wait for the right person, which I think is dumb. As for me, I’ve been with countless people, guys girls, everyone wants me. I’m known as the heartbreaker, but people still can’t resist me. Some people always ask me how can I just not care and hurt people so easily, and in my response I just shrug. I honestly couldn’t care less about people or how they feel. Nobody ever cares about my feelings, so why should I care about theirs?

“Kim Chungha doesn’t count.”
“How about we have a little fun?”
“Are you really that bored with school?”
“Yup.” Nayoung unnie said.

“Fine… what bet?”
“If you can get with Kim Chungha and break her heart, I will pay for all your food expenses for a month.”

“And what if I can’t?” I asked a bit warily.

“Then you admit to the whole school that I am ten times better than you.” Nayoung unnie smirked.

“And if I don’t agree?”
“Then you’re a wuss.”
Damn she knew what to say to irk me.

“Fine. Deal.” I said shaking her hand while she just laughed.

Then the bell rang and we parted our ways to our classes. As I was walking down the hallway I see some girls smiling at me, which I happily return with my killer eye smile. I got to class and went to sit in the back watching people coming in. Then Kim Chungha walked in. I have to admit, she is honestly really beautiful. Her personality makes her even more beautiful. I always stayed away from her though because she never accepts anyone. I knew this was going to be hard. Aiish, why did I make that stupid bet.

“Alright class, it’s that time of the year for our project.” My teacher said.

The class started groaning, while I went to sleep.

“Don’t complain, you all knew since the beginning of the year that I will assign a partner project. Now listen up while I read off your partner.”

The teacher started listing names, Chaeyeon and Cathy. Nayoung and Jieqiong. Sohye and Mina. Sejeong and Chungha. Wait. Sejeong and Chungha?! I looked up and saw Chungha looking back at me smiling. Oh god, I see why people fall for her, her smile is very angelic, but of course my smile is better.

“Alright, now that you know your partner. Go get together and talk it out. Your project is due in three months!”
Everyone started scattering around. I kind of just sat down still and ignored everything. Chungha was walking towards me instead so i didn’t have to worry about moving.

“Hi!” She greeted with a smile as she took a seat next to me.

She actually smells really great.

“‘Sup.” I said casually.

“Let’s talk about the project, what did you want to do it on?” Chungha asked.

A bed. I mentally said.

“Uhh, honestly I don’t care.” I said.

“Oh...okay.” Chungha said quietly.

For a second, I actually felt kind of bad. Then I dismissed it and focused more on how I will try to get with Chungha.

Chungha started taking out her notebook and started writing down. I sighed.

“Chungha.” I said making her look up a bit startled.

“Hmm?” she made a sound cutely.

“What do you want me to help with?”
“How about by starting calling me Chungha unnie?”

“Oh you’re older?”
“Yup.” she said.

“Alright Chungha UNNIE.” I said emphasizing the unnie, “what can I do to help?”
“Uhh I guess we can individually do research first. Then we can meet up later and talk about it?” Chungha unnie suggested.

“Why don’t we do the research together?” I asked, hoping to spend some time with her after school.

“I guess that can work. How about we meet up later in the library?” Chungha unnie asked with a smile.

“Sure.” I smiled back.

Classes ended and Chungha unnie waved cutely and then went off with her friends. I met up with Nayoung unnie and walked to our next class.

“So any development between you and Kim Chungha?” Nayoung unnie asked.

“Guess who got a study date later?” I teased.

“Already?! How?!” Nayoung unnie seemed genuinely surprised.

“I got skills that’s why.”
“Pfft. Really...how did you get a study date already?”
“We’re partner for the mid-year project.” I told her the truth.

“Wow your luck though! Let’s see if you’ll win or not.”

Throughout the day classes were boring since I never pay attention. During lunch, I spent my time flirting with a second year and making out with her. Then finally it was time for my study date with Chungha unnie. I have never been to the library before so I kind of got lost on the way, nonetheless I still found it.

When I went inside I was looking around and finally saw a figure sitting at a small table, with her laptop and notes out. I took a deep breath and decided to be my player self.

“What up cutie?” I greeted as I sat next to her.

“Great you’re here. Let’s get started!” Chungha unnie smiled, completely ignoring my compliment. I wasn’t used to this since most girls would blush when I call them cute.

“How about we get to know each other a bit first then start the project?” I suggested.

“Sure.” Chungha unnie agreed, “how’s your day going?”
I know it was a mere simple question, but it caught me off guard because she asked in such a nice caring gentle tone, I’m not used to that.

“Going great. What about you?” I asked.

“Good. I’m glad we’re partners for this project.” Chungha unnie smiled.

“Really? How come?”

“We went to the same school for nearly 5 years now, but this is the first time we actually talked, so I’m happy.” She smiled brightly. Wow who wouldn’t fall for a smile like that…

“I’m glad too.” I smiled back, “got any boyfriend or girlfriend?” I asked. My mouth has no filter sometimes.

“Wow getting personal fast huh?” Chungha unnie laughed a bit, “no I don’t. What about you?”
“Nope.” I pouted a bit, “well maybe this is fate for us.”
“What do you mean?” Chungha unnie cocked her head to the side cutely in a confused manner.

“Well you’re not with anyone, I’m not with anyone. Maybe we should get together.”
Chungha unnie only giggled in response.

“What’s so funny?” I pouted again.

“Moving a bit fast aren’t we? No thanks, I’m good.” Chungha unnie smiled.

She just rejected me. I felt a bit sad, but I guess cause it was my first time being rejected.

“Wow now I’m too sad to do this project.”
“It’s okay, I can do it. It’s actually a pretty easy project.” Chungha unnie patted me on the back.

“Smart and beautiful…” I said, but she completely ignored me and started typing away on her laptop.

This is going to be a lot harder than I thought.

For the next hour or so I was only pretending to do work, but in reality I was just staring at Chungha unnie. She is seriously beautiful. If i didn’t have trust issues I would have properly pursue her and actually be loyal and stuff. Honestly I actually fall for people easily, but after one broken heart that nearly killed me I gave up on love. I realized that the world is a dog eat dog world. No one truly cares about you. They only use you. My first and last girlfriend showed me this. She used me. She betrayed me. That’s why I’m like this, to avoid being hurt you have to do the hurting instead.

“Alright I think that’s enough work for the day, do you want to go get some ice cream?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Sure.”
We gathered our stuff and started making our way to the ice cream shop. As we were walking this guy ran past us and completely bumped into Chungha unnie causing her to stumble a bit. I was surprised when Chungha unnie apologized.

“Why’d you apologized? He ran into you.”
“Eh I don’t know, it just comes out.” Chungha unnie shrugged.

We walked into the ice cream shop and the smell of the waffle cones filled our nose and it smells so good.

“What do you want? My treat.” Chungha unnie asked.

“Surprised me.” I said.

I went to sit down while Chungha unnie got the ice cream. Within minutes Chungha unnie returned with two ice cream cones.

“Here you go!” Chungha unnie handed me a cone.

“How did you know?” I asked.

“Know what?”
“I love cookies n creme ice cream.” I said as I buried myself into the ice cream.

“I didn’t, but now I do.” Chungha unnie giggled as she got a napkin and helped wipe some ice cream off of my face.

“T-thanks.” I managed out. I felt my face getting red and I couldn’t believe it. I never blush!
“What happened here?” Chungha unnie asked in a worried tone as she saw my elbow, surprising me a bit with her tone.

“Oh it’s nothing. I fell off of my skateboard yesterday.”
“Does it hurt?” Chungha unnie asked.

“A little bit, but it’s okay.”
“It doesn’t look okay though.” She pouted a bit.

“I won’t die, don’t worry.” I smiled.

Just when Chungha unnie was about to say something, her phone beeped and she looked at it.

“Ahh sorry, my parents wants me home now.” She sighed.

“It’s alright, we’ll see each other tomorrow.” I smiled.

“Well, bye!” Chungha unnie said as she opened her arms for a hug.

I accepted the hug and hugged her tightly taking a whiff of her scent. She smells really good. She’s a bit shorter than me so it felt like she fit with me. Then she let go and left. I kind of missed her already. I can see why a lot of people would fall for her, she’s really great. I had to remind myself of who I am and the bet, otherwise I’m pretty sure I would be falling for her for real.


“Yah! You dummy!” Chungha unnie laughed and lightly hit me in the head.

“Ahh wae? What did I do now?” I pouted.

“I told you to do research on this, but you went and do the opposite.”
“You said find out more about cognitive therapy and that’s what I did!”
“I said to find out more about behavioral therapy.”
“Same thing!”
“Dummy.” Chungha unnie smiled.

We met up again after two days with our research. Honestly I just bsed it, I was too lazy to do anything.

“Sorry.” I apologized.

“It’s okay, at least you tired.” Chungha unnie smiled and pat my head.

We were at a coffee shop doing our homework. There hasn’t been any progress with me getting with Chungha unnie. I noticed that she actually flirts a lot, or maybe it’s just her being nice or playful, but it comes off as really flirty.

“Sejeong unnie!” A voice said making both Chungha and I looked up.

“Oh hey Sally.” I smiled.

“Are you on a date right now?” Sally asked teasingly.

“No, just doing our projects together.” I said.

“Oh good!” Sally said.

Then she sat on my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. Then she leaned in and kissed me. I was kind of shocked by this so I didn’t respond. My eyes shifted to Chungha unnie and she looked uncomfortable. Then she got up and went to order something, I assume.

“Still such soft lips.” Sally smiled after we parted.

Chungha unnie came back and sit down. I thought maybe I’ll use this chance to make her feel jealous.

“Yours is just as soft.” I said back smiling.

“When are we going on a date again?”
“Whenever you want, beautiful.”
“Alright, I gotta go, but I’ll text you!” Sally said, then she planted another somewhat long kiss on me then got off me and left.

“New girlfriend?” Chungha unnie smiled.

“Nope, just a fun date.” I shrug.

“You’re so bad.” Chungha unnie said shaking her head.

“Bad? How?”

“Playing with people’s feelings.” Chungha unnie said.

“Their fault for falling for it.”
“I guess.”

Then we continued doing our project, talking about other stuff. After we finished what we needed to finish today I walked her back home.

“You don’t have to walk me back home, it’s pretty close by.”
“I can’t let you go home alone, what if someone attacks you and if I’m not here who would save the princess?” I asked nudging her shoulder.

“I can defend myself.” She smiled, “but thank you.”
“Anything for a beautiful lady.”
“By the way, I’ve been meaning to ask. Are you getting enough sleep?” She asked worriedly.

“Huh? Why do you ask?”
“Your dark circles.”
“Yeah I haven’t been getting much sleep lately.”
“How come?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Busy thinking about you.” I winked.

Chungha unnie only rolled her eyes.

“Do you not like me or something?” I pouted.

“No I like you, as a friend.” She said.

“Just as a friend…” I sighed.

We continued walking when we passed by a homeless person sitting on the side of the street. He was holding up a sign that said anything would help. I was about to walk over to give him some change, but Chungha unnie beat me to it. She walked up to him and gave him some money.

“Are you hungry? There are a lot of places to eat around here, I can buy it for you.” She said in a caring voice, which surprised me.

“Anything is fine, thank you.” The homeless guy kept bowing his head.

Chungha gave him a smile and then I guess she forgot about me, because she just left to a nearby market. I ran up to follow her and went inside. She was walking around looking for ready to eat food. Then she bought some water. She thanked the cashier and went back to the homeless guy.

“Thank you so much!” The guy smiled and bowed his head again.

“No problem!” Chungha unnie smiled brightly.

I swear I can feel that this was the moment that I fell for Chungha unnie. She is so kind and gentle. She’s also so selfless.

“Sorry about that, alright let’s go home now.” Chungha unnie said.

“Why are you so perfect?” I asked.

“I’m not perfect.” Chungha unnie laugh.

“You are to me.”
“What a sweet talker, I see why people fall for you.” Chungha unnie smiled.

Then we reached Chungha unnie’s house and she gave me a hug and then went back inside. I just stared at her as she went inside the gate. Then I walked back to my house with only her in my thought.


I raised my hand to knock on the door, my heart beating faster than a normal rate. It’s always like this when I’m about to see Chungha unnie. We started talking to each other for about a month now and I can see that I really like her, but I always deny it because I don’t love. I don’t fall in love with people. I took a breath and knocked on the door, then the door swung open.

“Yah! What happened to you?!” Chungha unnie asked worriedly as she pulled me inside her house.

I got jumped by 5 girls because I was messing around with someone’s girlfriend and her boyfriend didn’t want to hit a girl, so he got 5 girls to come after me.

“A small fight.” I said.

“Aiish what am I gonna do with you?” Chungha unnie sighed. Then she gently held my chin and inspected the bruise beneath my eye. Then gently touched it, but it was still stinging so I winced.

“Ahh sorry!” Chungha unnie apologized.

Her gently touch was making me nervous. She was so close that I really just wanted to kiss her.

“I’m fine, unnie, don’t worry!” I smiled.

“When are you gonna stop causing trouble?”

“As long as I have you to take care of me, never.” I smiled cheekily.

Chungha unnie sighed.

“You’re so different from what people say about you.” Chungha unnie said.

“I hope that’s good?”

“It is, but I wish you would act like how you act to me to other people too instead of just hurting them.”
“Let’s go get some ice cream.” I said changing the topic.

I hate it when she starts talking about how I should change or treat other people better. She doesn’t understand. She has never been hurt by how I was hurt.

We got our ice cream and started leaving to just walk around. Chungha unnie dropped the topic and talked about other stuff. We mostly just talk about our interests and stuff. It honestly feels like a date. As we were walking, I stopped my track when I saw two people walking towards us. Before I could turn around and run away, the person saw me.

“Sejeong.” Hana unnie said.

I tried my best to hold in everything. Chungha unnie just looked at me then looked at Hana unnie.

“Hi.” I said.

“You’re not going to introduce me, babe?” The guy next to her said.

What a douche. He knows who I am. He’s the one that stole Hana unnie from me. The one Hana unnie cheated on me with a year ago.

“We don’t need an introduction.” I said.

“Oh you’re Hana’s ex, right? I can see why she left you.” The guy smirked.

Chungha unnie sensing my anger, she reached over and held my hand.

“New girlfriend?” Hana unnie asked.

“Yes.” Chungha unnie said before I could say anything.

I was brought out of my anger and thought when I heard Chungha unnie say yes.

“You can do a lot better than this thing.” The guy said pointing at me.

“Anyone is better than you.” Chungha unnie said.

I was shocked at this, I think this is the first time I ever seen Chungha unnie say something mean to someone.

“Come on let’s go.” Hana unnie said pulling the guy along.

As they walked passed me Hana unnie stopped beside me. Her hand grabbing mine.

“I know you’re not over me. Don’t try and pretend.” She whispered.

It was true. You don’t get over your first love. You don’t get over someone who makes you feel like you’re in heaven.

After they both walked away Chungha unnie turned to me. I was trying my best to hide my emotion, but it was hard. I can feel myself shaking.

“Are you okay?” She asked as she grabbed my hand.

I jerked my hand away and ran away. I didn’t know where I was going, but I just kept running. I can hear Chungha unnie running after me and calling my name. After a bit, I stopped. Chungha unnie came in front of me. I guess she saw the little tears that were running down my cheek. She wrapped her arms around me tightly. I felt angry at myself. I never let anyone see me cry, except for Nayoung unnie. Now Chungha unnie is seeing my weak side.

“It’s okay, you can let it all out. I’m here for you.” Chungha unnie whispered as she hugged me tightly.

I broke down crying on her shoulder. It was like all my pain was coming back to me and they were all coming out. I hugged Chungha unnie back tighter, thanking her for the comfort.

“S-sorry.” I said as I pulled back.

“Don’t even worry about it.” Chungha unnie gave me small smile.

“I guess I should explain myself…”
“You don’t have to, I just want you to feel better.”
Why is this girl so perfect? I decided it wasn’t time for me to talk about it yet. We kept silent for the rest of the walk back home, but Chungha unnie held my hands giving me comforts.

Later once I got home, I called Nayoung unnie to tell her.

“Hello?” She answered.

“I saw Hana unnie…”
“What?! How? Where? What happened?”
“I was out with Chungha unnie and we ran into her and that douche.”
“Oh , what happened?”
Then I told her everything that was said.

“Wow Chungha though, very brave of her.”
“I know, right?” I laughed.

“Let me ask you something, are you falling for Chungha?”
I was caught off guard with this. Yes I’m falling for. No I’m not. I don’t fall for people.

“Why do you ask?”
“It’s okay for you to fall for her, you know? The bet can be forgotten.”
The bet. I completely forgot about that for a while.

“No.” I said.

“Are you sure?”
“Yes.”
For the rest of the phone call I was just telling how how things were between Chungha unnie and I. Then we changed the topic to other stuff.

After about an hour phone call, I went to sleep thinking about Chungha unnie.


Another month has passed. Chungha unnie and I started acting like best friends. We hangout together a lot and talk all the time. She’s the first person I talk to in the morning, and also the last at night. I love that Chungha unnie doesn’t see me as the player that everyone sees, she sees me as a person. As a friend. She treats me with so much care, it’s hard not to fall for her.

“Hey you!” Chungha unnie greeted and hugged me.

“Hey!” I smiled as I returned her hug.

We were watching a movie together and I was excited. I figured today is going to be the day that I ask her out.

We walked into the theater hand in hand and then we sat down. We were watching a cartoon because she wanted to. She is such a little kid, she would laugh at the things that only little kids would laugh at. I honestly just spent most of my time watching her laugh cutely.

After the movie ended, we both walked out. As we were walking I can see that Chungha unnie is nervous about something.

“Are you alright?” I asked.

“Yeah, I just have some questions…” Chungha unnie said.

“What kind of questions?”
“Don’t you ever think of like settling down? Like date one person for a while.”
“I don’t know, why do you ask?”

“Just curious. After getting to know you, you don’t really seem like what people say about you.”
“Oh? What do people say about me?” I asked.

“That you’re a jerk.”

Ouch. that kind of stung a bit.

“Also you’re a heartbreaker. You like to play with people’s feelings.”
“Well, what do you think about me?”

“I think you’re just lost I guess.” Chungha unnie answered, “I think you’re really great and caring too.”
“Wow I’m touched.” I smiled at her words. No one has ever said that to me before.

“A-are you...are you just playing me?” Chungha unnie asked barely making the words out.

“I would never.” I said automatically.

“You’re not lying, right? Because honestly I feel like I’m starting to like you as more than a friend. Chungha unnie confessed.

Wow. I never thought I would get a confession from Chungha unnie.

“Y-you do?”

Chungha unnie timidly nodded.

“I’m so happy right now!” I said happily, but as I was about to wrap my arms around her she stopped me.

“I do want to be with you, but you can’t be with anyone else. You can’t flirt with anyone else either. Promise?”
“I promise.” I couldn’t help but smiled big as I hugged her. Chungha unnie happily hugged me back.

We walked back to Chungha’s unnie hands in hands, this time it felt better because we were officially together. When we reached her home, I gave her a hug. We stayed hugging a bit. Then we both pulled back and I kissed her on the cheeks, making her blush.

I walked back home alone thinking about the event that just happened. Chungha unnie and I are together. It makes me really happy. Chungha unnie is crumbling down my wall, but she didn’t full crumble it down yet, so I still had my doubts.  There is no such thing as love. There is no happy endings. You have to hurt people to avoid being hurt. THese are the things that I kept telling myself. I have to go through with the bet. I can’t let myself fall apart like before.


News spread fast throughout school. The school goddess was dating the school player. Chungha unnie and I ignored them though. As we were walking through the school hallway there were a lot of whispers, some were really harsh words towards Chungha unnie.

“I’m sorry…” I apologized when we were alone.

“For what?”
“Those dumb people saying stuff.”
“You just said it. They’re dumb, so we shouldn’t listen to them.” Chungha unnie gave a smile.

“I know, but still…”
“Don’t worry about it, okay?” Chungha unnie smiled and pecked me on the lips.

“If you say so.” I sighed, giving in.

I walked Chungha unnie to the front of her class and we hugged as she went to her class. I gave her a peck on the cheeks and she blushed pretty hard, which I thought was super cute.

“I’ll see you after class.” I smiled.

“Byee, pay attention in class please!” She said.

“You know I won’t.” I stuck my tongue out.

I waved goodbye and started going to my class. As I was turning the corner I ran into Nayoung unnie.

“Wow that smile.” She said smiling.

“What smile?” I said changing my face to a poker face.

“I know you’re falling for her. Let’s forget the bet, yeah?” Nayoung unnie said.

“You’re just saying that because you know I’m going to win.” I teased.

I tried my best to hide my emotion. It felt weird talking about the bet. I knew it was wrong, but my pride got the best of me.

“I will still buy you food for a month even if we forget the bet. This is the happiest I’ve seen you, I don’t want you to ruin that.” Nayoung unnie said.

My stupid pride.

“How do you know that I really am happy? Maybe I’m just pretending.”

“So you don’t like Chungha?”
“Nope. It’s all for the bet.”
“I know there’s no point in talking you out of your pride, so I’ll just let you realize it. Just realize it soon, okay?” Nayoung said putting a hand on my shoulder, then she walked away.

Her words were right, but I was still stubborn. There is no such thing as love. There is no happy ending.

I was about to continue walking, when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was Chungha unnie. A wave of panicked splashed through me, afraid that she might have heard my conversation with Nayoung unnie.

“Unnie? Why are you out of your class?” I asked trying to control my voice.

“Here.” She said coldly, handing me my notebook, “You forgot to take it back.”
“Are you alright?” I asked as I grabbed her hand, feeling scared of her answer.

“No.” Chungha unnie jerked her hand away from mine.

“W-what’s wrong…?” I asked.

“What’s wrong?! You really want to ask me that? You just said you didn't like me and our relationship is based on a bet?”
“It’s not what you think…” I said, “It’s-”

“No. I don’t want to hear it. I should have listened to everyone else. They were right about you.”

I didn’t think my heart could hurt this much. Hearing her say that I’m just like everyone else hurt so much. She was someone that saw the good in me. Seeing/hearing her say that what other people say about me hurts so much.
“Please listen to me.” I pleaded stopping her from walking away.

“Fine. Tell me then, what bet?”
I was hesitant to tell her...not sure how to word it.

“If you’re not gonna tell me then I’m leaving.”
“Wait wait…”

Chungha unnie crossed her arm.

I sighed, “Nayoung unnie and I made a bet, which was to be with you then break your heart.”

Chungha unnie took a deep breath, “congrats. You won.”

Then she started walking away, but I grabbed her hand trying to stop her.

“I never want to see or talk to you ever again.” Chungha unnie jerked her hand away from me.
Chungha unnie started running away leaving me alone in the hallways. I was at a loss for words. I skipped my class and went to the roof to clear my head. I just lost Chungha unnie. Yes I was falling madly in love with her, but the pain from before stopped me. I was always cautious and told myself not to be hurt like this again, but now here I am feeling the same pain that I felt before.

I started thinking about what I should do...Usually when I’m hurt I would go to Nayoung unnie, but I’m pretty sure Nayoung unnie would just say I told you so. I hated it myself because I had hurt Chungha unnie. Of course it would start raining. I didn’t care though, I continued staying on the roof, maybe this was my punishment.

Nayoung unnie was right, this was the happiest I’ve been in a long time, but I just ruined it. I’m incapable of having long-lasting happiness.

“Yah, are you trying to get sick?” I heard Nayoung unnie’s voice.

She walked towards me with an umbrella above my head. Then she sat beside me.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Chungha unnie found out about the bet.”
“What?! How?”
“She overheard us, and asked me. So I told her the truth.”
“So what now?”

“I guess I won the bet.” I gave a bitter laugh.

“Was it worth it?”
“Nayoung unnie...I do love Chungha unnie.”
“I know.”
“I’m just afraid. I’m afraid of being hurt like how I was with Hana unnie.”
“Isn’t it too late? Aren’t you already hurt?”
I just slowly nodded. Then Nayoung unnie wrapped her arms around me.

“Not everyone is like Hana unnie. I’m pretty sure Chungha is nothing like Hana unnie. Now you have to find a way to get Chungha to forgive you.”
“That’s impossible.”
“Well the Kim Sejeong I know is always making the impossible possible. So think of a solution now and fix things already. I miss seeing that true smile of yours.”
Nayoung unnie gave a small pinch on my nose making me smile a bit. I was glad for Nayoung unnie being by my side. She helped let me real emotion come out. I’ve been hurt before, if I were to be hurt again I know I’ll be strong enough to endure it as long as I have Nayoung unnie by my side. I just have to give love another chance.

It might be too late with Chungha unnie though, seeing that I broke her heart. I just have to apologize and hope for the best.

Nayoung unnie and I stayed on the roof for the remaining of school hours. When it was time to leave, I bid her goodbye and went to find Chungha unnie. She was surrounded by her friends, so it was hard to go up to her. Her expression...She hides her emotions really well. She was still giving her brightest smile to everyone. We made eye contacts and I see her looking away right away. I sighed. Then I walked towards her, her group of friends looking at me. Chungha unnie was about to walk away, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her.

“Yah!” Chungha unnie said hitting my arm.

“5 minutes. That’s all I ask for.” I said.

“No.”
“Chungha unnie, please…”

“Fine! 5 minute.”

I think she only agreed because the other people were starting to focus on us. I pulled her to the rooftop, since I knew it was the only quiet place in the school.

“Talk.” Chungha unnie crossed her arm.

“I’m sorry…” I said.

“Is that all?” She was about to leave, but I grabbed her and hugged her.

She roughly pushed me back.

“Chungha unnie please understand...It started off as a stupid bet, but I really did fall for you.”
“I don’t believe you.”
“Believe me please! I would never say this to someone else. I really do love you.”

“I liked you a lot too, but it turns out it was just lies.”
“No it wasn’t! Yes I did tried to get to know you through a bet, but every words and actions that I did, I mean them.”
“How can I believe you?”
“I don’t know…” I sighed, “Chungha unnie, please give me a second chance.”
“Sometimes giving someone a second chance is like giving them a bullet because they missed you the first time.” Chungha unnie quoted.

“You just said it, sometimes. This is the other times that the gun will not be fired.”
“It’s too hard for me to trust you again.”
“Unnie please…” I was kneeling down by now. I really didn’t want to lose her.

“Let’s just take a break from each other for a bit and we’ll see later in the future…”
“I don’t want that.” I teared up.

“It can’t be help.”
Chungha unnie started walking away, but I ran and backhugged her, stopping her in her tracks.
“Please Chungha unnie, I know I screwed up. Give me a second chance.”
I feel little droplets of water on my arm and I see that Chungha unnie is crying.

“Please let me go. Give me some time…” Chungha unnie said.

I let go of my grip and then Chungha unnie walked away. I couldn’t do anything, I could only stare at her walking away.


Sorry! I know I said I would have it up the other day, but I got really busy with work T__T 

I'm sorry if there are any grammar or any mistakes, I've read this so many times that small mistakes gets past me.

Also sorry if this story is bleh :c & Sorry if it felt rushed, I'm not that great at writing small details.

This is only the first part, so don't be sad about the ship sinking haha.

As always thank you for reading & subscribing c: