Sechung

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

***Just saying this chapter is the same as one of my one shot chapter from my Apink story, I just changed it around to make it a Sechung ff***


Chungha POV

Just friends don’t steal secret glances at each other.

Why did I agree to study with her? I’m not getting any studies done at all. When I try to read my books, my eyes keep drifting to her. She looked so cute when she studies. Her expression would go from seriousness to confusion then to a proud look because she figured it out.

Just friends don’t get butterflies from each other.

Sometimes she would catch me glancing at her, but she didn’t say much of it. Instead she gives me her wonderful eye smile then turn back. The eye smile that makes my heart race. It shouldn’t make my heart race. I don’t like her that way, we’re just friends.

Just friends don’t get jealous when the other one talks about someone else.

“hey Chungha unnie, I forgot to tell you something funny.” She said suddenly.

“what is it?”

“you know Hana unnie right? Yesterday I was going to her house and usually I go in through the backyard. She saw me and she was running to hug me, but since her glass door was so clear. she thought it was open! She ran straight into the glass. It was so funny, you should have seen her nose!” She said then started laughing.

Hana unnie. Every story she tells me it always has Hana unnie in it. I never met Hana unnie before, but it seems that they’re good friends. Or are they more than friends? I go crazy every time she mentions Hana unnie. Does she ever tell any stories about me to Hana unnie? Why am I feeling jealous? We’re just friends. The only feelings I have for her is just friends.

“oh wow that must have hurt a lot.” I gave a light chuckle, “Hana unnie is seriously the opposite of Ryujina unnie. It’s weird how we get along so well, but our choice of friends are so different.”

She smiled at me and then went back to her studying.

“be right back.” I said getting up. I needed to be away for a bit.

I walked around and looked at books to help keep my mind off of her. Why is she constantly on my mind? We. Are. Just. Friends. I kept telling myself this, but even I don’t believe my own words.

“damn! What a nice view.” A voice said.

I turned around and saw three guys coming to surround me. I was getting scared, I looked around, but I was already far away from the study room. No one was around to help if anything were to happen. I tried to walk away, but one of the guys grabbed my hand.

“hey where do you think you’re going?” The 2nd guy said.

“yeah, let’s have some fun.” The 3rd guy grabbed my other hand.

“s-stop, get away from me!” I struggled to get out of their holds, but no luck.

“scream and you will feel a lot of pain.” The 1st guy said then showed me his pocketknife.

I was feeling really hopeless at this point. Maybe I should just scream and get stabbed, that would be better than having these guys take an advantage of me.

“hey! What are you doing?!” I heard her voice shouted.

“none of your business. Get out of here before you get hurt.” The 2nd guy said in a scary tone.

“get away from her!” she came to my side and tried to get the grip of the guys hands off.

“you’re asking for it!” the 1st guy said then started to swing the pocketknife.

Luckily she had fast reflexes so she dodged it and then elbowed the 2nd guy making him lose his grip on me. I used my free hand to try to hit the 3rd guy, but he was pretty strong. Sejeong saw me having troubles so she kicked him in his special spot making him fall to the ground. The 1stguy looked scared and hopeless so he started running away. The other two guys started getting up and then ran away.

“what kind of es tries to harass a girl in the library?!” Sejeong mumbled to herself.

“are you alright? Did they hurt you or anything?!” she asked then hugged me tightly as tears were falling down my cheeks. She let go for a bit and kissed me on the forehead then hugged me tighter. I don’t know how long we stayed like this, but I didn’t care. I was happy to be in her arms.

Just friends don’t hold each other like that.

Sejeong POV

Just friends don’t steal secret glances at each other.

God. Why is she so beautiful? She looks so concentrated on the textbook and it’s really cute. I was trying really hard not look at her, but it’s hard. How can you ignore an angel when she’s right next to you? Everything about her is so perfect. I don’t see why everyone think she’s scary. Just because she’s quiet people assume the craziest thing. She’s the nicest and sweetest person I’ve ever met.

Just friends don’t get butterflies from each other.

I guess she felt me staring at her sometimes so she would look up. Then we would make eye contacts and I can feel my stomach churning and my heart racing. I would give her a smile then turn back to my book right away. I can see from the corner of my eye that she gave a small smile. It just makes my smile turn wider. Why am I feeling like this? She’s just my friend.

Just friends don’t get jealous when the other one talks about someone else.

“Hana unnie is seriously the opposite of Ryujina unnie. It’s weird how we get along so well, but our choice of friends are so different.” She said.

There she goes again mentioning Ryujina unnie. I met Ryujina unnie once and she was really pretty, of course my Chungha unnie was prettier. They seemed really close, Chungha unnie was smiling a lot and it made my heart hurt. Because I wasn’t the reason why she was smiling. She always talks about Ryujina unnie, it sounds like they hang out a lot. I wonder if she ever tells Ryujina unnie stories about us. She probably doesn’t since they’re never interesting.

Chungha unnie suddenly got up and said be right back. I nodded my head and watched her as she walked away. I thought this was a good chance for me to actually get some studying done, but of course things never went my way. My mind kept drifting back to her. Why do I keep feeling this? I don’t like her that way. I only like her as a best friend. After a while Chungha unnie still haven’t returned so I went to check up on her. I saw a couple of guys talking to her. Typical. Guys always hit on Chungha unnie because she was a goddess. I was about to turn back and leave but stopped when I saw the guys roughly grabbing onto her.

“hey! What are you doing?!” I shouted then I ran to Chungha unnie's side.

The guys were being s and harassing Chungha unnie, I was losing control over my temper. I started elbowing them and hitting them. I wanted the guys to get their grip off of Chungha unnie’s right away. After hitting and punching they all ran away. I can’t believe these guys. I noticed Chungha unnie crying softly so I pulled her into a tight hug. I felt my shirt getting wet, but I didn’t care. I was so scared when I saw Chungha unnie surrounded by the guys. If anything were to happen to her I don’t know what I would have done. We stayed in that position in a while and I didn’t mind one bit. I wanted us to stay like that forever.

Just friends don’t hold each other like that.


Chungha unnie didn’t want to be home alone so I was going to sleepover. Her parents were away on business trip so she was in the house alone for the week. I thought that maybe she didn’t have the energy to walk, so I piggybacked her back to her house. Her house was only about 3 blocks away and she was as light as a feather so it wasn’t a bother at all. When we got to the door Chungha unnie dug into her pocket to get the keys, I turned my head to see if she needed help, but at the same time she turned her head so our head hit each other.

“ow! Are you alright? Sorry!” I apologized feeling bad.

“it’s okay Sejeong-ah!” Chungha unnie said laughing a little.

I smiled at her laughing because she was finally smiling again. I carried her to her room then gently put her on her bed. She immediately sat up then hugged me by the neck.

“thank you for saving me, like always!”

“n-no problem Chungha unnie. I’ll always come save you!”

I was feeling fluster and her sudden action. I hope she doesn’t notice my face turning red. I shouldn’t feel this about my friend. My best friend. I have no feelings for her whatsoever. Ugh. Who am I kidding? I’m in love with my best friend.

“Sejeong-ah?”

“yeah?”

“are you and Hana unnie together?”

“w-what?!” I was shocked at her question. Then I started laughing. Me and Hana unnie together?! That will never happen.

“what’s so funny?!” Chungha unnie gave an angry pout.

“oh Chungha unnie you’re so funny. The day Hana unnie and I get together will be the day pigs fly. Hana unnie and I are just best friends.”

“oh really? Are you sure?”

“yeah, why are you asking?”

“no reason.”

I noticed that her expression brightened up a bit. Why would she care if I was with Hana unnie or not?

“are you and Ryujina unnie together?” if they’re not together then maybe I’ll have a chance.

“haha! Okay I know what you mean now, Sejeong-ah.” Naeun started laughing, “Ryujina unnie is like a big sister for me. Nothing more.”

“r-really? That’s great!” I accidentally said the last part out loud.

“why is it great?” Chungha unnie cocked her head to the side and stared at me.

“errrm I-I w-was just t-thinking…”

“why are you stuttering?”

“is it hot in here or is it just me?” I started fanning myself. Why am I being like this? Just be brave and say it! It’s like pulling a band-aid, quick and painless!

“it’s just you. Are you okay?” She came to me and was about to place the back of her hand on my forehead, but I grabbed it.

“Chungha unnie, I like-no wait, I love you.”

“I love you too Sejeong-ah.” She said as she furrowed her brows.

“no Chungha unnie, not the best friend kind of love. I mean love love. As in I want to be with you.”

“w-what? Why would you want to be with me? I’m nothing. You deserve someone so much better.” She started looking down.

I grabbed her chin making her look at me, “what are you talking about? It’s me that don’t deserve you. You’re the sweetest and nicest person I’ve ever met. Everything about you is just perfect, even your flaws. Your flaws make you perfect. I love you and I want to be with you, that is if you accept it.”

“Sejeong-ah, if you think I’m the sweetest and nicest person, you should meet yourself. YOU’RE the sweetest and nicest person ever. I would happily accept and be with you.” She said as she leaned in close to me.

“r-really?!” I shouted then I cupped her face and kissed her roughly.

“geeze, my lip is going to bleed if you kiss me like that again.” She teased as she pulled away.

“sorry, I’m just really happy!” then I pulled her into a hug.


I wanted to update a chapter, but I have to inspiration :c. Actually I wanted to update so I can update a chapter about my fanacc at KCON again haha. In the next chapter it's just my fanacc focusing on mostly Chungha.

Sorry If i made any mistakes, this was a 2Eun ff, but I changed it around for it to be Sechung c:

Thank you for reading & subscribing, really appreciate!