Sechung

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

From the day I met you I knew we’d be together

“Doyeon-ah, do you believe in love at first sight?” I asked.

“Of course I do. That’s how I met Yoojung.” Doyeon smiled, “did you find love at first sight?”
“Have you heard of Kim Chungha? She’s a grade higher than me. She’s the dance captain.”
“Oh Yoojung is friends with her!” Doyeon noticed how my face lit up, “no.”
“No what? I didn’t even ask yet!” I whined.

“My girlfriend is not gonna be playing matchmaker for you.” Doyeon said.

“Come on! I really like her.”
“You don’t even know her!”
“You can change that.” I said nudging Doyeon.

I’m never one to like someone right away, but there’s just something about Kim Chungha. Maybe cause of her eyes. They’re so fierce and it really just lure you in.

“Fine! You owe me though.” Doyeon huffed.

“Ahh I love you!” I said excitedly and hugged her.

Doyeon texted Yoojung and by pure chance Yoojung was actually hanging out with her, so she invited us to come.

“Wow your luck.” Doyeon said.

I just gave her a smile and dragged her to where Yoojung and Chungha unnie were. I was feeling excited, I hope that she is a really great person and doesn’t have anyone in her life yet.

Once we got to them Doyeon took a seat beside Yoojung, the only seat that was available was sitting beside Chungha unnie...which made me feel shy.
“Unnie, this is my girlfriend Doyeon and my friend Sejeong unnie.” Yoojung greeted.

“Nice to meet you both.” She smiled brightly.

Doyeon turned to face Yoojung and gave her a kiss, then they were in their own world.

“I’ve seen you around a lot, I’m glad we finally got the chance to meet.” Chungha unnie said facing me.
“I’m glad too.” I smiled.

Yup. Right at this moment I can feel myself falling for her.

“Chungha unnie, you should help Sejeong unnie with her dancing sometimes. She has a beautiful voice, but her dancing is horrible. If you teach her well maybe she can become an idol.” Yoojung said.

“Yah Choi Yoojung, I don’t dance that badly.” I said.

“Remember the time when you tripped-” Doyeon started to say.

“Zip it.” I said glaring at them.

“I would love to help with your dancing, I think it might be fun. In return I want to hear you sing with your beautiful voice.” Chungha unnie said.

I can feel myself blushing. This is the first time where I’m like this.

“Sounds good to me.” I said trying to act cool.

“Then is tomorrow okay?”
“T-tomoorrow?”
“Unless you’re busy.”
“No tomorrow is fine. Maybe we can get something to eat after.” I said.

“Sure.” Chungha unnie smiled.

“Great! It’s a date then!”
“A date it is.” I swear I can see Chungha unnie blushing too.

And now I know I wanna be with you forever

I wanna marry you and I wanna have your kids

Thinking never compare to the feeling of your kisses

“Chungha unnie.” I said.

“Hmm?”
“Chungha unnie?”

“Yeah?”
“Chungha unnie.”
“What?”
“Chungha unnie.”
“Yah!” Chungha unnie said looking up, “what?”
“I love you.” I smiled brightly.
“I love you too.” Chungha unnie said and pecked me on the lips.

We’ve been together for 6 happy months and it has been the greatest 6months I have ever had. We are really heads over heels for each other. We spent a lot of time together, but not too much since we do have our own individual lives. We normally have a lot of dates with Doyeon and Yoojung too and it’s just really fun being with her and the little ones.

“Do you ever want to get married?” I asked.

“Of course. It’s every girl’s dream.”
“We should get married.”

“...You’re a sophomore in high school and I’m only a junior.”
“So?”

“So we’re too young you dummy.” Chungha unnie said hitting my arm.

“But unnie I can only see myself being with you.”
“Aww that’s very sweet of you.” Chungha unnie said and kissed my lips again.

Her kisses are very addicting.

I can say I’m truly happy till this day

You make me thank God I live my life everyday

There’s never been a doubt in my mind that I’d regret

Ever having you by my side

“Chungha unnie!” I said as I ran to backhug her.

“You seem to be in a good mood.”

“Of course! I’m always in a good mood when I see you.”

“What a sweet talker.”
“Are you alright? Usually you’re happier when you see me.” I pouted a bit.

“Yeah sorry, I’m just a bit stressed.” Chungha unnie sighed.
“What’s wrong?” I asked, my arms wrapping around her waist.

“School. It’s my senior year so I’m applying to a bunch of internships, but they’re all really hard to get into.”
“Chungha unnie, you are the smartest person in this school. Those internships would be dumb if they don’t accept you.”
“That’s not really helpful, but thanks for trying.” Chungha unnie gave a small smile.

“Sorry,” I said putting my head down, “I’m bad at this.”
“It’s okay. As long as I have you by my side, I feel better already.” Chungha unnie said.

I gave her a smile and kissed the tip of her nose.

“I’m really lucky to have you, you know that?” Chungha unnie said.

“Of course I know, but I never get tired of hearing it!” I smiled wide.

I hope she knows that I’m the lucky one to have her. I’m seriously so madly in love with her. She makes me feel complete. There’s not a day where I go without thinking about her.

But if the day comes that I have to let you go

I think there’s something I should probably let you know

That everyday I spend with you and

I will miss you cause I’m happy that I had

You at all.

“You’re really leaving?” Chungha unnie tears rolled down her cheeks.

“Don’t cry…” I said wiping away her tears.

“Then don’t leave.”
After two happy years of being together it was time to say goodbye. Chungha unnie got accepted to her internship, that’s in Texas. I got accepted to an engineering internship, which is making me go to an island where it’s kind of isolated to do some secret project. The internship for me is 2 years. They want us to focus on working on the secret project, so I won’t be able to contact with my friends or families for two years. It sounds crazy, but this is a once in a lifetime chance. I can change the world with this. The downside is leaving Chungha unnie…

“It’s something I want to do…”
“I’ll wait for you.” Chungha unnie said.

“You shouldn’t...Unnie 2 years is a long time. Plus you’ll be starting a new life in Texas, you shouldn’t be held back.”
“I don’t have to accept it.”
“Of course you do! This is your dream.”
“You’re part of my dream too.”

“Chungha unnie...this is for the best.”
“Is this easy for you?”

“Of course not! This is by far the hardest thing I have ever done with life. I love you so much Kim Chungha.”
“Then don’t go.”

“We both know that’s not right…” I sighed.

“Sejeong-ah…”
“Chungha unnie...if we’re really fated with each other, then we’ll be together again. It’s goodbye for now, but who knows we may say hello again. I just don’t want to be holding you back.”
Chungha unnie was crying a lot by now, and my tears were running down too.

“I love you so much, you’re my first love. I’m never going to forget you or our memories. They will help me get through the two years. I don’t think I’ll ever love someone as much as I love you. Please take care of yourself.” I choked out.

“Funny coming from you...you should take care of yourself.” Chungha unnie said.

“I’m totally not gonna miss your motherly nagging.” I said trying to lighten up the mood.

“I’m not gonna miss your snoring.”

We started our childish bickering until the announcement was made for me to get on my flight. We just sighed…

“Live your life well unnie. Always work hard, but remember to be happy too.”
“I’ll try. Be careful, okay? You better come back in one piece.” Chungha unnie said.

“Don’t worry! I’ll be fine. Don’t wait for me...I want you to find your happiness.”
“I guess same goes for you...BUT promise me that if we do meet again in the future and we’re both single, we’ll be together again.” Chungha unnie said raising her pinky.

“I promise.” I hooked our pinky and kissed it.

Chungha unnie wiped away her tears and hugged me tightly. Then she pulled back and kissed me. I have to every every second of this, who knows...this could be my last kiss with her. This is seriously so hard. I wish I didn’t have to go for so long, then maybe things wouldn’t be like this. I want Chungha unnie to wait for me, but that’s really selfish. A lot can change in 2 years and I don’t want to hold her back.

“I love you so much Kim Chungha.” I said.

“I love you too.” Chungha unnie gave a sad smile.

I started walking into the gate. I looked back once more and saw Chungha unnie waving and wiping her tears. God this hurt so much. I just hope that we really are fated with each other and will be reunited again.


Inspired by the song Never Be Replaced.

Thank you for reading & subscribing & commenting c: sorry if there are any errors! 

I've been feeling sad lately about IOI disbanding soon T___T so a sad ff it is.

Remember to vote IOI please please please  http://mama.mwave.me/vote

Also remember to stream IOI mv on http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html

I know there's a huge chance Twice will beat IOI for the show, but at least we gotta make it so that they don't beat IOI by a lot.