Dodaeng

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Doyeon POV

“Just kidding. I changed my mind.” I said turning back.

“Oh noo you’re not!” Yoojung grabbed my wrist and pulled me along.

“But I’m scared!” I pouted.

“You’re amazing! So you’ll do great trust me.”
“You’re only saying that cause I’m your girlfriend.”
“And also cause it’s the truth.”
I sighed giving in. I should do this. I have to do this. It’s what I always wanted to do. I’m going to regret it if I don’t tryout.

“Okay! I’ll go.” I said.

“Good! I’ll be here watching.” Yoojung smiled.

“Good luck kiss?”

Yoojung smiled and tiptoed to kiss me. She went to sit on a nearby bench as I made ways to the cheerleading squad. There were other people trying out and some of the cheerleaders were watching them. The three top ones were at the table also watching them, but also looking through paperworks.

“Hi.” I said as I got to the front of the table.

“Doyeonie! So you’re really gonna do it?” Chungha unnie asked.

I nodded my head.

“Yay that’s awesome!” Jieqiong unnie said.

“Do we even need to see her tryout? I’m sure she will be great anyways.” Nayoung unnie said.

I was friends with the top three, but not that close. I was only really close to Chungha unnie. She was one of the reason why I wanted to go into cheerleading and made myself come to the tryout.

“No. I want to try out.” I said. I didn’t want the position to just be a hand out. Some of the other cheerleaders might make snarky comments or other people might think it’s not fair.

“Alright then. Well we’re just finishing up with our last tryout, so you can go after her.” Nayoung unnie said.

I nodded my head then I walked over to where all the other cheerleaders were. I can see them looking at me and whispering. I really wanted to back out. I turned to look towards where Yoojung was and she gave me a thumbs up. I have to do this. Yoojung is being so supportive about this, I can’t let her down.

“Alright thank you! Last but not least we have Kim Doyeon.” Nayoung unnie said.

Okay I got this. The music started playing and I felt my body moving to the beat. It started a bit slow, then the beat dropped. I started dancing like a cheerleader and I can see Nayoung unnie, Jieqiong unnie, and Chungha unnie smiling. I can definitely hear Yoojung loud cheering. It was a bit embarrassing, but I felt more courage after hearing her. Once the music was about to end I made an ending pose and I can hear the clapping, which made me happy. I looked towards Yoojung and I can see her walking towards me.

“You guys agree that Doyeon is perfect for the team, right?” Nayoung unnie asked the other cheerleaders, which they nodded their heads.

“Yeah! That’s my amazing girlfriend!” Yoojung said, hugging me tightly.

“You did great.” Chungha unnie smiled.

“Remember we start practice tomorrow.” Jieqiong unnie said.

Everyone else congratulated me as they were gathering their stuff to leave.

“I can’t believe I made it.”

“I can! You were amazing!” Yoojung said still smiling. Her smile was really contagious, I couldn’t help but smile back.

“Thanks for pushing me.” I said giving her a kiss on the cheeks.

“Let’s go get some ice cream to celebrate!” Yoojung cheered.

I nodded my head and we started walking off the field.


“Okay have fun at practice. Text me when you’re home.” Yoojung said and gave a kiss to me and left.

I put my stuff down at a nearby bench and started warming up. I was feeling really nervous, beside the unnies I didn’t really know anyone. I’m also bad at making friends because I’m really quiet when I meet new people.

“That was your girlfriend?” One of the cheerleader asked.

“Yeah.” I answered.

“You guys are so cute together!”
“Thanks.” I smiled.

“Alright guys, we have three new members so please welcome them and help them in whatever they need help with.” Nayoung unnie said.

I looked around and I wasn’t sure who the new members since I don’t know every faces of the cheerleading squad.

“Alright, let’s go started.” Chungha unnie clapped her hands.

We gathered in a circle and started stretching. I was amazed at how flexible everyone was. Well duh...it’s a cheerleading squad. I looked around at all the faces and I would say there are about 12 people. Everyone was really pretty, I felt a bit intimidated.

Nayoung unnie let me and two other new members sit out to watch the routine. It didn’t look that complicated, so I wasn’t too nervous. Then we got separated into three groups, I was with Chungha unnie, while Nayoung unnie was in the other group, and Jieqiong unnie in the last group. Each new member were also in a different group.

“So do you understand it a bit?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Yeah kinda.” I said.

“Okay so let me teach you move by move.”
Chungha unnie and 2 other members started moving their arm and doing the routine, which I started following slowly.

“You’re a really fast learner.” One of the cheerleader said, I think her name was Mina.

“Thanks.” I said.

After about an hour and a half practice was over and we all were just sitting around drinking some water.

“I don’t know how you do it. I’m still having trouble learning the routine.” One of the new member, Sohye, sighed.

“It’s okay. You’ll learn soon, you just need practice!” I said.

“Hey Doyeon-ah, since practice is over is your cute girlfriend coming to get you?” it was the same girl that said we were cute together, Yeri.

“No she had to go home to study.” I said.

“Awww.” Yeri said sadly.

“Do you have a crush on her girlfriend or something?” Jane asked.

“No I just think she’s cute. When you think something is cute you just like looking at it.” Yeri shrugged.

I didn’t know how to feel about this. I mean Yoojung is really cute and all, but she’s my cutie. I didn’t make any comments though. I get jealous really easily, so I just thought it’d be better to stay quiet.

“Alright guys, go home. Get some rest, we’ll resume again tomorrow.” Nayoung unnie said.

I started walking alone since Chungha unnie had to do something, but then Sohye caught up to me.

“Let’s walk together.”

“Sure.” I said.

“So what made you join the cheerleading team?”

“I was always interested in it. Plus Chungha unnie is a close friend of mine and seeing her cheerlead, makes me want to do it. What about you?” I asked.

“I wanted to try something new.” Sohye said.

“Ahh that’s cool.”
For the rest of our walk we started talking about random things. From which class we were from to what we like to do and our interests. I was feeling happy because I felt like we clicked. I rarely make friends, so this made me really happy.

We got to her house first so we bid our goodbyes and I started walking. I was gonna go home, but I missed Yoojung so I walked to her house instead. When I got to the front of the door I called her.

“Hello? Who’s this?” Yoojung answered.

“Your ex-girlfriend if you keep answering like that.” I rolled my eyes.

“So mean! What’s up?”

“Open the door.”
Yoojung hung up and came to the front door and opened it.

“Sup cutie.” I said and hugged her.

“Ewwwww you’re all sweaty!” Yoojung said struggling in my arm.

“Good. Here have some more sweat!” I said rubbing my face to hers.

“Gross!” Yoojung said wiping the sweat away.

I greeted her parents and then we went up to her room to relax.

“So how was practice?” She asked.

“Fun! I made some new friends.” I smiled.

“That’s great!”
“One of them think you’re cute and always wants to see you.”
“Really? Who is it? You should introduce us.” Yoojung said a bit too excitedly, but I knew she was just teasing me.

“Yah.” I said hitting her head.

“Ow geeze. I don’t know why you get jealous so easily. I should be the one that gets jealous easily.”
“You? Why?”
“Have you seen you?! You’re freaking beautiful and amazing. Everyone falls for you. I feel like one day you’re going to find someone better.” Yoojung said, with a bit sadness in her voice, which hurts me.

I was always told that a lot of people have crushes on me in school, but I never really believe it. I mean sure there have been confessions here and there, but I don’t think much about it. I don’t get why people would even like me. I’m such an introvert.

“Stupid. You’re already the best.” I said pulling her into my embrace and hugging her tightly, “don’t ever think any less of yourself.”
Yoojung tightened her hold on me and snuggled into me. I guess she didn’t mind the sweat anymore.


Yoojung POV

“Why do you look so sad?” Sejeong unnie asked.

I pointed to a couple of tables down.

“Ahh you’re not used to sharing Doyeon huh.” Sejeong unnie said looking to where I was pointing at.

Normally we spend lunch together. We always do. Not today though. Doyeon was eating lunch with the friends she had made from cheerleading. It makes me happy seeing her make friends and having fun, but I wish she’d spend more time with me. Ever since she joined the cheerleading squad she has been extra busy. Sometimes she would come to see me after her practice, but other times she was too tired. If she doesn’t have cheerleading practice, she would be at her tutoring job. The one time that I actually see and talk to Doyeon is during class and lunch, but now even during lunch she hangs out with them. At least she tells me and ask if it’s okay. Of course I would say it’s okay.

“Isn’t Chungha unnie busier than Doyeon? How do you stay sane and not miss her?”
“I do miss her a lot, but eh we need to have separate lives I guess, but that’s just us. We weren’t friends since we were in diaper like you and Doyeon.”
“So what should I do then?”

“No idea, but hey I’m going to the cheerleading practice today. You should come with me and watch Doyeon.” Sejeong unnie said.

I normally don’t go to the practice because I get so bored just watching, but I guess since Sejeong unnie will be there I won’t be too bored.

“Sure.” I said.

For the rest of lunch I was just doing my homework, so that way if I get home late I won’t have to do homework. I would occasionally look over to Doyeon and see her laughing happily, which made me smile but I also felt jealous. Ugh more reasons for me to be jealous.

Doyeon is one of the most beautiful student in our school, everyone knows it except for her. Well she knows it, but she always denies it. A lot of people like her because she’s so beautiful and her quietness makes her even more appealing because she gives off a sense of elegance and an angel-like feel. People would still confess to her even though I’m pretty sure everyone knows that we’re together. I love how Doyeon is pretty dense to these things though. When she gets confessions she just brush them away and pay full attention back to me.

My last class wasn’t with Doyeon, so I was pretty bored. The teacher was lecturing about condensation and some other stuff that middle schooler already knew, so I didn’t see a point in paying attention. Since I felt myself falling asleep I asked the teacher to go use the restroom. I needed to walk around otherwise I’m going to fall asleep.

As I was walking through the halls it was pretty quiet and empty, mainly cause everyone was in class. I continued walking, but then I felt someone staring at me so I turned around. Before I could fully turn around the person grabbed me by the shoulders and pushed me against the wall. I can see for a quick second it was Doyeon, before I could say anything she leaned in and kissed me. Her hands traveled to my waist and she pushed me harder towards the wall and she deepened the kiss. I was surprised at this, but I still responded. Both my hands went around her neck and wrapped around it.

Then her lips moved down to my neck and she started gently and biting. . As much as I wanted to continue enjoying this, we were in school.
“Yah we’re i-in school.” I struggled out.

Doyeon gave me one last peck and let me go and smiled, “I missed you.”

“I missed you too. What are you doing out there anyways?” I asked.

“I was gonna go to your class and tell you to come out.” Doyeon smiled.

“Wow what a coincidence.”

“I’m sorry we couldn’t hangout during lunch.”

“It’s okay, I’m glad to see you having fun and making new friends.”

Doyeon cupped my face and gave me a kiss.

“I’m sorry for being so busy lately. I heard you’re coming to the cheerleading practice, right?”
“Yeah, I’m going with Sejeong unnie.”

“That’s great! I can’t go with you, but I’ll see you.” Doyeon pulled me close to her.

“okay, sounds good. I gotta go, I’ve been out for a while.” I said pouting.

Doyeon gave me a kiss again, sending me butterflies everywhere. This girl really knows how to make me fall for her harder and harder.

“I’ll see you later.” Doyeon winked and walked off the opposite way.

I still felt my heart pounding a bit. Ugh this girl. She knows the effect she has on me and she's taking an advantage of that, not that I mind of course.


Sejeong unnie and I made our way to the bleachers to watch the cheerleaders practice. They were just standing around waiting to start. I felt my heart wrenching a bit because Doyeon was backhugging one of the cheerleader.

“Don’t be jealous. Chungha unnie is always backhugging Nayoung unnie.”

“Yeah, but Nayoung unnie has Jieqiong unnie…” I sighed.

They started gathering in a circle and warming up. I thought it was nice seeing Doyeon smiling and being happy. I should be happy for her.

They got up and started doing their routine. This was a routine I haven’t seen before. Doyeon was mostly in the center, which made me felt so proud.

“Wow Doyeon is doing great.” Sejeong unnie said.

“Yeah she is.” I nodded my head.

Then they split into three small groups, each group had a flyer. Doyeon was the flyer. I was a bit nervous. They basically threw her up in the sky and I felt myself breathing out in relieve when they caught her. Then they did this move where Doyeon was in the air again, but they didn’t catch her correctly so Doyeon kind of fell. Both Sejeong unnie and I stood up in shock. I thought Doyeon would just get back up and they would resume, but instead Doyeon stayed on the ground holding her ankle. Everyone started gathering around her too.

“Let’s go see if she’s okay.” Sejeong unnie said pulling my wrist.

We started jogging to the field to reach them. When we got there it was kind of hard to squeeze through, but since I was tiny, I was able to get into the middle.

“Does it hurt?” Nayoung unnie asked holding Doyeon’s ankle gently.

“Ow ow ow.” Doyeon said.

I bent down next to Doyeon and interlocked her hand.

“Yah, didn’t I say to be careful?” I scolded her.

“You know I never listen.” Doyeon said giving me an innocent smile.

“Come on, let’s help her to the bench.” Chungha unnie said.

Jieqiong unnie and Nayoung unnie helped her and supported her since they were similar in heights. Everyone else followed behind.

“Just sit and rest.” Jieqiong unnie said.
“Maybe we should take her to the nurse.” Chungha unnie suggested.

“It’s okay, it’s just a small sprain. I’ll be fine.” Doyeon smiled.

“Are you sure?” Nayoung unnie said.

“I'm sure.”

“Okay, we’ll continue practice, you just stay here and watch.” Nayoung unnie said.
“Take care of her, Yoojung-ah.” Chungha unnie said.

Then they all went back to the middle of the field and started practicing again. Sejeong unnie and I were sitting beside Doyeon.

“It doesn’t hurt?” I asked.

“Nope.”
I poked it and she flinched.

“Yah!” Doyeon said hitting my head.

“You said it didn’t hurt!”

“Doesn’t mean you can poke it dummy.”

“I’m gonna get you some ice, it might get swollen.” Sejeong unnie said getting up.

“Yah don’t worry, I’m fine.” Doyeon said, noticing my worried expression.

“But then…”
“No but! For reals, I’m fine. Do you want me to walk on it to show you?” Doyeon asked, about to get up, but I quickly stopped her.

“Okay I believe you, just don’t move!”

“You’re cute when you worry.” Doyeon smiled.

“I’m cute all the time what are you talking about? Oh hey you can tell me who was it that called me cute now.” I smiled.

Doyeon only glared at me in response.

I just laughed and moved close to her as she put her arms around me and hugged me close.

“You’re my cutie. No one else’s.”


As times went on I felt like Doyeon and I became a bit distant. We hung out more when she hurt her ankle, but once it was healed Doyeon went back to practice and became busy again. We rarely hang out or talk. She’s always with her cheerleader friends and it’s starting to really bother me. We talked about it once, but Doyeon just apologized and said she’ll make more time for me...which she did for a little while.

Today was our anniversary. I was hoping Doyeon would make some plans, but she didn’t. She just wished us happy anniversary and gave me a kiss. I can’t believe we’ve been together for two years. Time really flies.

“Guess who!” I felt someone covered my eyes. Of course I knew that voice, it was Doyeon.

“Is it my amazing girlfriend, Kim Doyeon?”
“Oh you’re good.” Doyeon said smiled wide and removed her hand from my eyes.

“Ready to go home?” I asked.

“errrm...I have cheerleading practice.” Doyeon gave an apologetic smile.

“What?” I felt myself feeling really sad, “but last time you said there was no practice.”

“I know, I’m sorry. It’s a last minute practice.” Doyeon sighed.

“Can’t you skip it?”
“I can’t, I still need to learn other routines.”

“But you know it’s our anniversary…”
“I know, I’m really sorry.” Doyeon reached out, but I flinched back, “hey don’t be mad. We can see each other later at night.”

“Okay.” I said feeling mad.

“Yoojung-ah…”
“Don’t worry about it. I’ll see you later tonight.” I said turning away to start walking.

“Yoojung.” Doyeon grabbed my wrist and spun me around. Then she gently planted a kiss on me, “I love you.”

“I love you too.” I said, then I pulled my wrist away and started walking away.
Originally I wanted to take Doyeon out and maybe we can go to the beach late at night, but I guess all my plans got delayed. I guess I should be understanding. This is something that Doyeon really likes to do, I remember she was being really supportive when I wanted to join the dance team so I should be supportive too. Plus she said she’s coming back later, so at least she’s still gonna hangout with me.

As I was walking I saw Sejeong unnie, so I ran to catch up to her. Maybe I can hangout with her till Doyeon is done.

“Hey Sejeong unnie!” I greeted.

“Oh hey!” Sejeong unnie greeted at that smile of hers.

“What are you doing today?”

“I’m waiting for Chungha unnie so we can go catch a movie.”
“Chungha unnie? Doesn’t she have cheerleading practice?” I asked.

“There’s no practice today.” Sejeong unnie looked at me with a confused face.

“Oh right, guess I must have forgot.” I lied, I didn’t want Sejeong unnie to question me or anything.

“What are you and Doyeon doing for your anniversary?” Sejeong unnie asked.

“Mmm stuff.” I said, “I gotta go.”
Before Sejeong unnie can say anything else I ran the opposite way. I wonder why Doyeon lied to me.I didn’t know where to go or what else to do so I just started wandering around. Should I text Doyeon and ask if she’s at cheerleading practice? Should I just ask her in person later?

All my questions were answered when I saw a familiar figure walking. I noticed it was Doyeon and another cheerleader. They were walking and talking and laughing. They were also holding ice cream cones. So this is what Doyeon was doing...she rather hangout with her cheerleading friend than me on our anniversary. I quickly went back home, not wanting to cry in public.
This . How can she do that? I never thought I would see the day where she chooses someone else over me… Well two can play that game.

Doyeon POV

“Are we almost there yet?” I asked, getting tired of walking.

“Yes you impatient baby.” Sohye said.

I felt really bad for lying to Yoojung, but it was the only way I guess. We told each other no presents for our anniversaries, but I couldn’t help it. There’s a necklace that Yoojung really likes and wanted, so I decided to get it for her. Sohye told me she knows a place that can do engraving, and it will be free because Sohye knows the person.

I’ve been so busy lately so today was the only time I can go to the place to engrave it, which makes me feel bad because I don’t get to spend time with Yoojung on our anniversary. I feel so bad for being so busy and not having time for Yoojung. I really miss her a lot. I know that she’s mad at me, so I hope later when she sees my present and effort, she’ll forgive me.

“Okay we’re here.” Sohye said as we got to the front of the place.

We walked in and there were some customers already. The owner looked towards us and waved.

“Hey welcome! Just give me about 5 minutes and we’ll get started.” He said.

“No problem.” I smiled.

We sat at the nearby chairs and just waited.

"So how long have you and Yoojung?" Sohye asked.

"2 years now." I smiled.

"Wow and you guys still like each other a lot?"
"Of course!"

"Cause you guys are still lovey dovey to each other and stuff. Normally that's gone after a year."

"Oh I guess we're different." I shrugged.

After a while the owner was done with the customer and came towards us.

“Alright, so you wanted to engrave a necklace?” The owner asked.

“Yeah, this one.” I said taking out the necklace.

“Wow looks nice. Okay come with me.”
He led us to the back of the room where the engraving machine was.

“Is this for a special someone?” The owner asked.

“Yes.” I blushed a bit.

“Here then you come here and do the engraving. So this way it’s more personal.”
“Really? Are you sure? I don’t know how.” I said.

“It’s easy, let me show you. What did you want it to say?”
“Yoojungjjyu.”

The owner took a block of wood and started engraving it on there as a sample. It looked really nice and cool. Then he took another block of wood and handed it to me then started teaching me how to move it and where to move it. After I was a bit confident we were about to start engraving the necklace.

“It’s okay if you mess up, it’ll look cute and feel more personal.” He said.

I nodded my head and started doing it. I was used to wood, so doing it on the necklace felt a bit different. I continued doing it with Sohye’s head near me looking at it.

“Wow it looks really nice.” Sohye said looking at it when I finished.

I smiled seeing that it came out pretty well.

“Are you sure I don’t have to pay?” I asked.

“Any friend of Sohye is a friend of mine.” The owner smiled.

We said goodbye to him and started heading home.

“Yoojung will love it.” Sohye said.
“I hope so, I feel really bad for not having a lot of time for her.”
“Pretty sure she understands. You guys are the definition of relationship goals. Man when will I find someone?” Sohye sighed.

“I think you already found someone.”
“Huh? Who?”
“Mina.” I said.

“N-no! T-there’s nothing g-going on between us.” Sohye quickly denied.

“Uh huh, whatever you say.” I smiled, which Sohye hit me.

Sohye got to her house and wished me good luck. I wanted to get to Yoojung as fast as possible, so I ran to her house. Once I reached the front door, I took a second to catch my breath then I called her.

“Hello?” she answered.

“Open.” I said.

Then I can hear some footsteps and then the door opened.

“No hi? No kiss? No hug?” I asked, seeing Yoojung just standing there.

“Oh right.” Yoojung said, “hi.”

I can see her being mad at me still.

I walked into the house and grabbed her wrist and started pulling her to her bedroom. When I opened the door I saw someone was on the bed. Yerin unnie. Yoojung is hanging out with Yerin unnie? I let go of Yoojung's wrist.

“Doyeonie! Long time no see!” Yerin unnie said hugging me.

“Hey unnie, it’s been a while.” I said, then I turned to Yoojung, “I didn’t know you had company. I’ll just leave you two alone and see you later.”

I can see Yoojung looked a bit guilty, I guess she can sense that I was sad and mad about this.

“No no! We should all hangout together. It's better a while." Yerin unnie said.

"No it's fine unnie." I gave a smile, "I had something to do anyways. I'll see you next time." Then I turned to Yoojung and was about to walk out, but she grabbed my hand and looked up at me. I just sighed and pulled my hand away as I walked out.

I can't believe she's hanging out with Yerin unnie. Ugh. I get jealous really easily, but with Yerin unnie it's even worse. Mainly because they used to date for like a month and a half, but then it just didn't work out. They were close friends before getting together, so after things ended they decided to stay good friends. Yoojung is way over her, the reason why they broke up cause she realized her feelings for me. Yerin unnie...I don't think she's over Yoojung yet. Even after two years. The last time I saw her she told me that she still liked Yoojung very much.

I felt hurt that Yoojung didn't tell me. Usually when she hangs out with Yerin unnie she always tells me, just so I don't get the wrong message or feel insecure. Is Yoojung doing this on purpose? Is this her way of getting back at me for always being busy and not pay attention to her? I mean I know I deserve it, but this is a bit harsh. As I was walking to the park near Yoojung's house I felt really sad and mad, so the frustration tears were coming out.

Yoojung POV

Ahhh crap. Now I feel really bad.

"why did Doyeon leave so fast?" Yerin unnie asked.

"Something came up, I'll see her later." I said.

"So how's things between you and her?"

"Really good. She makes me really happy."

"That's good, I'm glad." Yerin unnie smiled.

I should go after Doyeon before things get even worse.

"Hey unnie, I'm really sorry but actually I'm gonna go see Doyeon. You can stay here and leave whenever you want."

Then I went out of the house and started looing for Doyeon. Where would she be? She could have went home or she could have went to Chungha unnie's house. Dammit now that I think about it why did I do that? I just wanted to hurt her a bit, seeing how she hurt and lied to me, but that's dumb. How could I have thought to tried to hurt Doyeon purpose? I decided to go to Doyeon's house since that was the safest bet. As I was walking, I looked over towards the park just in case Doyeon might be there. My luck, I saw her sitting on the bench that we usually sat at. I can see her gently wiping her tears. Ugh me. I totally screwed it up. I quickly ran to the bench and sat beside her. She looked up, but quickly looked the other way and wiped her tears away.

"why are you crying?" I asked.

"I'm not." She said.

"Yes you are."

"Just go away." She said slightly pushing me away.

"You don't want to hangout with me on our anniversary?"

"Well you're too busy hanging out with Yerin unnie. Go to her, pretty sure you'll have more fun anyways."

"It's okay for you to hangout with someone else on our anniversary, but it's not okay for me?"

"I wasn't hanging out." Doyeon said looking at me.

"Oh really? Could have sworn I saw you eating ice cream and walking with someone instead of going to practice." I grabbed her chin and pulled her in for a kiss then I let go, "chocolate." I totally lied though. I couldn't taste the ice cream, but she doesn't have to know that.

"technically I didn't hangout with her."

"What do you mean technically?"

Doyeon reached into her pocket and pulled out a small gift box and handed it to me. I looked at her with a confused expression, then she gestured for me to open. I started unwrapping it and then I opened the box. I literally gasped. It was the necklace that I pointed out last time we were at the mall. I didn't think she would have remembered since she was on her phone and wasn't paying attention to what I was saying. I looked at it and it said "Yoojungjjyu<3"

"I went with Sohye to get it engraved." She said.

So she lied to me to go get me this? Oh god. Now I feel stupid and guilty. Why does Doyeon have to be so damn perfect? I mean it would have been better if she didn't get me the necklace and lied to me. At least that means she would have to ask for my forgiveness, now I'm the one that needs to ask for forgiveness.

"You shouldn't have..."

"I wanted to."

I turned to Doyeon and leaned in to kiss her, but she flinched back.

"I know I'm in the wrong for lying to you, but you're worse!" Doyeon said.

"I was just hanging out with Yerin unnie!"

"Yeah, but normally you would tell me. Why didn't you tell me this time?"

"I...I don't have to tell you everything."

"Right, because the promise we made about telling each other everything was just a lie."

Ugh . Why am I trying to get Doyeon more mad...I'm supposed to be apologizing.

"Sorry...I just felt so hurt that you ditched me for someone else, especially on our anniversary."

"So instead of confronting me first you tried to hurt me on purpose?"

"That was really stupid of me..."

Doyeon pinched my cheeks kind of hard and pulled it, "that is REALLY stupid of you."

"You're hurting my cheeks!" I whined.

"Well you hurt my heart."

Okay that shut me up.

"I'm sorry for trying to make you jealous by hanging out with Yerin unnie." I said.

"You better be." She let go of my cheeks and flicked my head.

"Do you forgive me?"

"Of course not."

"Why not?"

"Because I want to break up." Doyeon said in a serious tone.

"Yah, now that's just plain mean." I pouted and punched her arm.

"You're meaner!"

"I am...I'm really sorry, okay? I will do whatever to get your forgiveness."

"Hmm, I'll remember this when I need a favor."

Doyeon took the necklace out of my hands and then she leaned over and put it on for me. When she leaned back, she looked at me a bit and then she kissed me. I smiled into the kiss and kissed her back. Then we separated.

“I’m sorry for always being so busy Yoojung-ah. I hope you know that you’re forever number 1 to me and my number 1 priority no matter what.” Doyeon said as her forehead rested against mine.

"I'm sorry for misunderstanding and hurting you."

"So do you like the necklace?"

"I love it, but I love you more. Happy anniversary." I smiled.

"Happy anniersary." Doyeon smiled and pecked me on my lips.


I really really really love Dodaeng. I also really really really love Chungha. She's just so amazing <3
Thank you for reading & commenting & subscribing c: I really appreciate it! Sorry if there are any errors!
If you're not doing it already, please stream IOI Very Very Very on youtube! c:
http://music.tudou.com/theshow/index.html
The competition is hard, but it's worth a try! 
P.S. Man I wish there would be more updates for Dodaeng fanfics ):