Dodaeng Part 2

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Yoojung POV

“You can keep staring, but I don’t think she’s going to come in.” Chungha unnie said patting me on the back.

Two months. Two long painful months. I didn’t think I’d be this affected by the breakup. Yeah I really like Doyeon a lot, but I was so used to having people leave me that I figured I’d get over it fast. This time was different though. Maybe it was because I was the one that suggested to part ways. I haven’t seen her ever since we broke up, which is killing me. I want to know if she’s okay or not. Doyeon has never once stepped foot in the cafe ever again and I know that...yet I still watch the door everyday, hoping she will come in. What if she comes in? Would I go talk to her? No. I shouldn’t. We can’t be together.

I thought back to my words and I felt guilty saying that our relationship wasn’t worth fighting for. Doesn’t that seem like I don’t care about our relationship? Doesn’t it seem like I didn’t have any in faith in us? To be honest, I don’t. No matter what we would have to separate, it’s better to just separate now before any more feelings are developed. Too late I guess. I was already falling hard for her.

“Why is it so hard?” I asked.

“It’s part of life.”
“But I really liked her…”

“I know, I’m really sorry.” Chungha unnie said pulling me into a hug.

After Chungha unnie went back to the kitchen I was just pretending to clean around the counter, trying to take my mind off of Doyeon, but that was impossible. Every little things reminded me of her. I miss how she would come in and sit at the same spot and always order a regular cafe. I miss that beautiful charmander smile of hers. I miss the way her eyes would sparkle when we see each other. I miss how she never fails to make fun of my height. I miss how she would explain everything thoroughly for me and make sure I would get it. I just miss everything about her.

“Chungha unnie, do you mind if I leave work early? I want to get some homework done.”

“Yeah that’s no problem. Remember to eat and don’t be too depressed.” Chungha unnie said, giving me a sad look.

I just nodded my head and gathered my stuff to leave. I guess I will just go home and do some studying. I applied for this business program and I really hope I get in. It can help me for my future career. If I were to be accepted I would have to know all my stuff, I have to be the best one. By the end of the program they would pick some people and hire them or do a paid internship, so I have to be the best.

I was so focused on reading my book and walking, that I ran into someone.

“Oh shoot, I’m so sorry.” I quickly apologized.

“It’s fine.”

I looked up and realized it was Doyeon. My heart started pounding a lot seeing her again. I wanted so badly to just hug her and tell her how much I love her.

We both stared at each other a bit, but Doyeon broke the eye contact and started walking away. She didn’t say anything or even acknowledged me. I watched her as she continued walking without looking back. I felt a knot in my stomach and I felt like I was going to cry any moment. Does she hate me now? Did she forgot about me already? I guess I shouldn’t blame her...I did hurt her. I wish I would have fought harder for our relationship. I don’t care if we would have to separate in the end. Maybe we could have worked something out...I should have never given up so easily. Doyeon was willing to fight for our relationship, but I wasn't. Was I being stupid by giving up right away? Yeah. I’m so stupid. I wish I can turn back time.

I was actually debating between following Doyeon so I can talk to her, or just go back home and study. What would I even talk to Doyeon about? Ask her to get back together? Would she even agree? I doubt it…

In the end I decided to just go back home. I should think about this first before trying to talk to Doyeon again.

“I’m home.” I announced as I got into the house.

“Ah, Yoojung-ah come in here. We want to talk to you!” My mom shouted from her bedroom.

I wonder what about.

“Yes?” I asked as I popped my head into the room.

“Are you okay?” My mom asked worriedly. My mom can always tell if I’ve been crying, or tearing up.

“Yeah I’m fine.” I said giving them a small smile.

“Is it about Doyeon?” My dad asked.

I just stayed quiet. Just hearing her name makes my heart hurt.

“Sweetie, we’re so sorry about telling you not to date her.” My mom said.

“It’s fine. Her parents feel the same way.” I said.

My parents and I have never really talked about my breakup with Doyeon. They kind of just been avoiding it. I guess we’re finally talking about it now.

“You really like her don’t you?” My mom asked.

“I do...I know it might be too early or too young for me to think this, but I felt like I was falling in love with her.”
“It’s okay to say that, I mean I fell in love with your mom at first sight.” My dad smiled.

“Lucky you guys that things turned out well.” I said.

“We’ve been talking, Yoojung-ah...we’re not being fair by asking you not to date someone just because we don’t like their parents.” My mom said.

“Yeah, we’re really sorry about that. If you really do want to be with her, you have our approval.” My dad said.

I wanted to feel happy. I wanted to jump for joy, but I couldn’t. I couldn’t because it’s too late. Why couldn’t they approve of it in the first place? I appreciate my parents being understanding, but it’s just too late.

“Thanks, but I don’t think she wants to be with me anymore after I hurt her.”
“Just go win her back.” My mom said.

“Yeah, you got my charms, I’m sure she’ll be back in your arms again.” My dad said ruffling my hair.

I just gave them a weak smile and went back to my room. Maybe I can actually get Doyeon back. Wait...her parents won’t approve though. I feel like it’s impossible to get their approval. Ugh why is this so complicated. Maybe I should just try to figure out how to win Doyeon back first, then we will deal with her parents. I took out my phone and decided to text her. Here goes nothing.

“Doyeon-ah. Can we talk?” -Yoojung

I was feeling really nervous. This is the first time we’re talking in two months. My phone beeped and I felt nervous opening the message.

“Who’s this?” -Doyeon

And just like that, my world came crashing down again.


Doyeon POV

Why? Why in the world is she texting me now? Is it because we ran into each other? . I missed her like crazy. It was such a coincidence to run into her. Well...eh not really. For the past two months I couldn’t get her out of my head so I’ve been “casually” walking around the area where her cafe is at and would occasionally look into the cafe and see her working. She would always look so sad and dead. Makes me wonder if she’s like this because of our breakup. Maybe not. She said our relationship wasn’t worth fighting for. Which means that our relationship was nothing to her. I shouldn’t think about her. I honestly felt guilty texting her asking her who she is...but I was still bitter.

“Boop.” Alex said and gave me a kiss on the cheeks, making me come back to reality.

My parents noticed my change of mood after the breakup so they introduced me to Alex. I just gave up on my love life and just agree to whatever my parents want. Alex is a really nice guy, but I don’t really have feelings for him as of now. Who knows maybe it can change in the future, but as of now my heart still belongs to Yoojung.

“Hey.” I smiled.

“You space out a lot.”

“Yeah, I just think a lot.”
“Well think on the way to the building. We have to go now.” He grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the car.

My parents wanted me to have some more experience with business, so they’re making Alex and I be in charge of this business program. Basically there will be a group of people that will be in this program for 5 months and then by then end we will evaluate them and give them an internship. I’m just glad it’s under our sub-company, since I mostly spend my time learning their stuff and my time there so I feel confident in teaching others. Everyone in the program will just learn about the business and how everything works.

When we were driving to the building, we passed by the cafe and I felt my heart hurting. Yoojung-ah… Why couldn’t you just fight for us?

“We’re here, let’s go.” Alex smiled.

Alex is a really nice and understanding guy. On the first day that we met I told him that I was going through a breakup and that I wasn’t interested in a relationship. He was understanding and just spent time with me as a friend. Soon I don’t know how it happened, but we started acting like a couple. I felt guilty because my heart belongs to someone else, but Alex said that he didn’t mind. He said he would wait for me. Why couldn’t Yoojung be like this?

As we walked into the room, I see about 10 people seated. My eyes were scanning each faces. They all looked about my age or a bit older. Then my eyes stopped at one certain person. A certain person that can make my heart stop. Choi Yoojung. We made eye contact, but I broke it. She’s going to be in this program? The universe must really want to torture me.

“Hi guys, welcome. My name is Alex and this is Doyeon. We’re going to be your mentors for this program.” Alex said.

Everyone was sitting up straight and listening well. I kept telling myself not to focus on Yoojung. Focus on someone else. I was brought out of my daydream when Alex nudged me.

“Oh sorry,” I whispered.

“So we will be separating into groups. 5 of you will spend the next 5 months with me, and the other 5 will spend it with Alex.” I explained, “we might change it up a bit and switch people around, but it just depends.”

“We’ll just be counting it off one by one.” Alex said, “1 will be with me, and 2 will be with Doyeon.”

The first seated person counted 1. Then the next person counted 2. Then the next said 1 and so on. I wanted to look away because I didn’t want to know what number she is, but even if I turn away, I can still hear her voice saying “2”.

“Alright, so those of you who are number 1 follow me, we will be going to a different room.”

Those that were number 1 were following Alex, while the rest just stared at me waiting for further instruction.

“We can start with some introductions.” I said.

Everyone nodded their head and continued staring.

“My name is Kim Doyeon, I’m turning 20 soon. My parents are the owner of this company, which is how I became in charge of this program. I might be young, but I know my stuff well.”
Then the next person started to introduce himself. I tried my best to mentally take some notes so I can remember everyone’s names. As each person went, it was Yoojung’s turn.

“My name is Choi Yoojung, I’m 20 years old. I heard about this program through my school and thought it would be a good opportunity for me to try it out.”
God how I miss that voice.

“Okay so now how about we get into pairs and tell each other what we know about marketing. I know there are 5 of you, so whoever doesn’t have a partner will be partnered with me.”

I was praying that Yoojung will find a partner, but I noticed that she was kind of avoiding the people to make sure she will be alone. She’s definitely trying to torture me.

Everyone had a partner except for Yoojung, so she walked up to me.

“I don’t have a partner.” Yoojung said.

“Okay guys, so let’s start talking. Get to know each other a little too.” I said.

Then I faced Yoojung. My heart pounding so much.

“So what do you know about marketing?” I asked.

“Everything. You were the one that taught me.” Yoojung answered.

“Good. Then we don’t have to talk about it.” I said.

I wanted to be professional about this, but it’s really hard. I broke my eye contact with her and faced the others.

“Aren’t we supposed to be getting to know each other?” Yoojung asked.

“You already know everything about me. I already know everything about you too, unfortunately.”

“Did you know that I still love you?” Yoojung asked, making me frozen.

. Why did she say that? What is she trying to do?

“I don’t care.” It took every ounce of courage I had to say that. It’s hard not to just hold her right now.

After that Yoojung stayed silent. I got everyone’s attention again and it was time for us to go to this presentation. I lead everyone to a different room and I would look back from time to time and my eyes would always drift to Yoojung. I don’t want to, but my eyes just have a mind of its own.

When we go into the room I sat in the back, while everyone else sat in the front and watched the presentation, trying my best not to fall asleep.


Yoojung POV

I guess I have to thank whoever up there for making Doyeon be in charge of this program and for me to be in her group. I get to spend time with Doyeon three times a week for the next 5 months. I’ve decided to just get to the top at this program and win Doyeon back. 2 weeks have passed already in this program, and I can see myself being on the top. Everyone else here is smart, but I feel like I know more things, thanks to Doyeon tutoring me from before.

Every time we meet for the program, I feel happy, but also sad. She must have moved on because her and Alex seems pretty close. A part of me is telling me to give up, but the other part is telling me to listen to my gut feeling. My gut feeling is telling me that Doyeon still has feelings for me.

Right now we were having lunch. I’ve made some friends, but most of the times I just stay quiet. Every lunch time I would focus on Doyeon and Alex. The way she would laugh and smile. She would laugh and hit Alex on the shoulder, making me jealous. Sometimes she would lean her head on his shoulder. I felt useless just staring at them so I decided to just go up and talk to them.

“Doyeon? Sorry do you mind if we talk, I have some questions I need to ask about the concept that we learned today.” I asked, getting both their attention.

“Uhh…” Doyeon hesitantly said.

“I’ll get out of both your ways. See you later Doyeon-ah.” Alex said getting up then walking away.

“What do you want?” Doyeon sighed.

I pulled her wrist and forced her into a quieter place. I didn’t want to talk out in the open.

“What are you doing?” Doyeon asked, as we stood in a hallway alone.

“Are you over me?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“I can tell when you’re lying, you know?”

“Why does it matter?” Doyeon looked away.

“It matters because I want us to get back together.”

“Why? So you can just abandon me and give up on us again?”

“You didn’t fight for us either…” I said quietly.

“I was going to until you said that our relationship wasn’t worth it.”

“I...I was just overwhelmed with emotion at that time.”
“I don’t care. I was falling in love with you, Yoojung-ah, but then you broke my heart. You made me feel like I was nothing to you.”

“But you’re not. You’re everything to me.”

Doyeon clenched her fist, a habit that she has when she’s about to cry. I gently grabbed her fist and used my thumb to rub her knuckle. A habit that helped her stop from crying.

“You hurt me a lot. I can never forget that.”
“I’m sorry, just give me a second chance, please.”

“No.” Doyeon said.

“Are you really set on that answer?”

Doyeon took a couple of seconds to think, “...yes.”

It broke my heart. It really did, but I knew that she was lying. I just have to find a way to prove myself to her. Doyeon just looked at me one last time, then she walked away. I didn’t bother stopping her though. I’ll just find another way to prove myself to her.


As time went on nothing really changed between Doyeon and I. She’s always busy with someone, so I never get a chance to talk to her in person. I have to win her back soon though because the program is already going to end. The good part is that I am the top of the program. We’ve done some presentations and were given some works, which I did them perfectly. I felt proud of myself. I also have Doyeon to thank, for teaching me everything when we were together.

Right now we had some free and is just exploring the building. I was trying to find Doyeon, but no luck. I decided to just go to the lobby and hangout there since I already explored the building before.

Guess luck was on my side since when I got to the elevator, Doyeon was there waiting.

“Hi.” I greeted.

“Hi.” Doyeon greeted back without even looking at me.

Doyeon just stared at the elevator then looked at me, then looked away and sigh. She turned around and started walking the other way.

“Geeze, what a baby. Can’t even take the elevator with me.” I scoffed.

Doyeon just glared at me and then she walked back and we both waited for the elevator together. I was smirking on the inside, I love pushing her buttons.

The door opened and we both went in. I was happy that it was just us two.

“Nice day we’re having, isn’t it?” I asked.

Doyeon didn’t answered, she just continued looking at her phone. Then suddenly the elevator shook a bit and it stopped moving.

“Uh…” I said awkwardly.

“.” Doyeon muttered.

“Don’t you guys have a lot of money? How come the elevator breaks down so easily?” I asked.

“Shut up.” Doyeon rolled her eyes.

Then she used the help button. After that she pressed the call button.

“Sorry, we’re experiencing some technical difficulty. We have help on the way and will get you out as soon as possible!” The voice said.

Doyeon just sighed and then leaned her back against the wall.

“Soooo Doyeonie.” I said moving close to her.

“Yah Choi Yoojung, one more step and I’m going to hit you.” Doyeon said.

“Do it.” I said inching closer.

She lifted her hand and I closed my eyes waiting for the impact.

“Wimp.” Doyeon said.

“Shut up.” I said, and Doyeon lower her hands.

Doyeon got tired of standing so she sat on the floor. I took a seat beside her, I was surprised she didn’t react.

“Doyeon-ah…” I said softly and grabbed her hand. She tensed up a bit, but didn’t resist the touch.

“I missed you a lot.” I said.

Doyeon continued staying quiet as I interlocked our fingers.

“You know we could die in this, right?” I asked.

“From lack of oxygen, I know. So you should save your breath and stop talking.” Doyeon said.

“But if I were to spend my last moments, I’d rather spend it talking to you and being with you.”

Doyeon scoffed, “wow cheesy.”

“Are you still set on not giving me a second chance?”

Doyeon looked the other way, but she gave my hand a small squeeze.

“I don’t know.”

That made me smile wide.

“Yah, wipe that blinding smile off your face.” Doyeon said, then putting her whole hand on my face and pushed me away.

“You’re smiling!” I gasped.

“Well you were always able to make me smile without trying.” Doyeon said softly.

I was about to say something, but the elevator started moving making the both of us stood up. . Why did it have to start moving now? We were finally getting somewhere...or well Doyeon is finally being nice again.

We got to our floor and the door opened.

“You alright?” Alex asked, as he came beside Doyeon, making me sad.

“Yeah.” Doyeon smiled.

“You good, Yoojung-ah?” He asked.

“Yeah, thanks.” I gave a small smile.

Doyeon and I made eye contact and she gave a small smile, then her and Alex walked off the opposite direction. I walked outside and sat down at a nearby bench. I was trying to stop myself from smiling. Finally I know that there’s a chance Doyeon and I can be together.

Doyeon POV

That girl. Choi freaking Yoojung. I can feel myself forgiving her because she’s trying so hard. Every time I have to go to the program, I feel excited. I feel excited that I’m going to see Yoojung. Most of the times my attention is always on her. She’s really smart and is doing everything correctly. Everyone is amazed by her, which made me feel really proud. I guess she was paying attention when I was tutoring her.

“You and Yoojung seem pretty close.” Alex said.

“Oh we do?”

“Yeah, it’s nice seeing you get along with the people in the program.”

Alex and I have been spending a lot of time together, but I still don’t feel anything. Honestly if I didn’t see Yoojung through this program, I could have spent my time trying to fall for Alex.

“The program is coming to an end soon.” Alex sighed.

3 and a half months passed by a blink of an eye. I’ve been thinking about what’s going to happen when the program ends. Will I still see Yoojung? Are we going to talk? Are we going to get back together? I guess it’s up for me to decide. She’s been trying her best to talk to me and telling me how much she misses me and loves me, but I just feel scared. Scared of her leaving me again. Scared that my parents will make us part.

“Yeah it is.” I said.

“Who do you think will get an internship, or be hired?”

“Hands down Yoojung. She’s capable of everything.” I answered.

“I agree. I hope your parents agrees too.” Alex said.

I wonder what will be my parent’s reaction when they see Yoojung. Will they still hire her? Or are they gonna do something else?

I decided to call Somi and we both went to Sohye’s house to talk. I really wanted their opinion and thoughts about Yoojung.

“She’s a dummy, but has a good heart.” Somi said.

“She was just being practical.” Sohye said.

“Wait! So are you both saying it’s my fault for the breakup? Last time you guys were on my side!”
“We’re not saying it’s your fault, we’re just saying it’s understandable on her part. You guys can’t go against your parents at this age, you’re too young to take care of yourselves!” Somi said.

“This is coming from someone two years younger than you.” Sohye laughed.

“So what now?” I asked.

“You like her and she likes you. So just get back together.” Sohye said.

“It’s not that easy.”

“Yes it is. You just go up and be like ‘Yoojung-ah! I still love you!’” Somi said mocking me.

“Ahh Doyeon-ah, I still love you too. Let’s be together forever!” Sohye mocked Yoojung, and then the both of them hugged each other and started laughing.

“We are not like that!” I said laughing, while rolling my eyes.

“But in all seriousness though, you should get back together. When you guys were together, that was the happiest I’ve seen you.” Somi said sincerely.

“I agree.” Sohye nodded her head, then she handed me my phone, “text her.”
“What about Alex?”

“I’ll take him.” Sohye winked.

We just laughed about it and I unlocked my phone to text Yoojung. Should I get back with her? I mean...I think about her 24/7 and she’s been trying hard to win me back. Okay. I’ll do it. I’ll text her.

“Let’s talk.” -Doyeon

“There. I did it.” I said.

“Good job!” Somi said patting my back.

Then my phone beeped and I looked at it.

Thought you didn’t know who this was.” -Yoojung

“Sometimes I just want to hit Yoojung.” I said showing them the text.

“Well you started it.” Somi shrugged.

“Hey! Why are you guys on her side today?” I pouted.

Fine let’s not talk then.” -Doyeon

“Wait! I’m just kidding :) you want to talk now?” -Yoojung

“Let’s meet tomorrow before the program.” -Doyeon

“Sure!” -Yoojung

“We’re going to meet tomorrow and talk.” I said.

“Yay! I can’t wait for you two to be back together. I miss Yoojung unnie.” Somi shouted excitedly.

My heart was pounding at the thought of seeing Yoojung and talking to her about getting back together.


Yoojung POV

I got to the company early because I had gotten an email from Doyeon’s parents asking for me to meet them. I wonder what it’s about. Could it be about Doyeon? I thought it was strange that after she texted me, her parents emailed me. Maybe it’s about the program.

I got to their office and knocked on the door.

“Come in.” A voice said.

I slowly opened the door, and saw both her parents sitting at the table.

“Hello.” I bowed, walking up to them.

“Choi Yoojung, right?” Her dad said.

“Yes sir.”

“Aren’t you Doyeon’s friend?” Her mom asked.

“Yes.”

“Ahh I see. Doyeon has good choices for friends.” Her mom smiled.

I thought it was weird...why are they being like this? Didn’t they not approve my relationship with her?
“We’re looking over the files of everyone from our business program. We noticed that you gotten perfect in everything.” Her dad said.

I didn’t know what to say so I just stayed quiet.

“I think you will fit perfectly into our company.” Her dad continued.

Could this be for real?

“The thing is we need someone in our office in LA, you will be going there for the summer. Everything will be paid for, and your wage will be better than what most people start off here. Are you up for it?” He asked.

“If I were to accept when will I leave?” I asked.

“Let’s see. Your school is ending in about a month, correct?”
I nodded my head.

“Then you would be leaving in a month.”

This is such a great opportunity for me. I can’t believe I’m being offered this.

“What would happen after I finish for the summer?”

“Then you will be working here, that is if you accept.”

“When do I have to decide by?”

“Preferably tomorrow.” Her dad said.

“Okay, I will give you an answer by tomorrow.” I said, then bowed my head and walked out.

Working in LA for 3 months… It sounds really cool since I would get to get out of this country, but I don’t know if I can leave my family for three months. Usually I’m the one that takes care of my little siblings since my parents are always working. Then again...this can help my family a lot and plus my future would be set. Ugh no matter what I’m thinking, I’m leaning towards yes.

I must have been deep in my thoughts because I wasn’t watching where I was going.

“Yah. Be careful.” Doyeon said.

“Oh sorry.”
“What’s up? Why do you look so spaced out?” Doyeon asked.

Do I tell her? Does she already know? Wait...if I leave for 3 months then wouldn’t things change between Doyeon and I? I don’t want it to seem like I’m giving up on our relationship, but I can’t just throw away this opportunity.

“No reason. So you wanted to talk?” I asked.

“Uhh...yeah…” Doyeon said looking away.

Doyeon grabbed my wrist and then we went into an office room.

“You have an office here?” I asked amazed.

“Yeah.”

I walked over to the big chair behind the table and sat on it.

“This feels nice.” I said making myself comfortable.

“Were you serious about not being over me?” Doyeon asked straight out.

I stopped playing with the chair and stared at her. Is this the conversation I’ve been waiting so long for?

“Of course.”
“Do you see us being together again?”
“Yes.”
“What about your parents?”
“Oh we talked a while back, they said it wasn’t fair. They said that they are fine with whoever I’m with.”
“I wish my parents were like that.” Doyeon sighed.

“Are...are you considering getting back together?” I asked carefully, as I walked towards her.
“Maybe…” Doyeon said softly.

“So you still like me?” I asked.

“I never stopped.”

I felt myself smiling and hugged her tightly. Then I remembered the offer her parents gave me.

“Uhh...there’s something I should tell you.” I said.

Then we sat down and I explained to her everything that happened this morning. She looked like she was filled with mixed emotions. There was silence between us.

“Are you gonna leave me again?” Doyeon asked softly, breaking the silence.

I cupped her face, “I will never leave you, no matter what.”

“But it’s a really good opportunity.”
“It is. I am gonna accept it.” I said.

Doyeon looked sad, which killed me.

“But! That doesn’t mean I’m leaving you. Well I am, but I promise you that I will come back.”
“There’s a chance you might meet and fall for someone else in LA.”
“I should be worried about people falling for you.” I said, “Like oh I don’t know...Alex?”
“Oh right.”

“I never asked, but what’s the relationship between you two?”
“My parents set me up with him. He likes me, but I just don’t feel it.”
“Because you’re in love with me?” I smiled cheekily.

“Yes.” Doyeon said and leaned in to give me a peck.

Before she can pull back, I got a hold of her head and pressed my lips against hers harder to deepen the kiss. I missed this so much.

“I missed you a lot.” Doyeon said, pulling away, but rested her forehead on mine.

“You have no idea how much I wanted to be with you again.”
“Just don’t be stupid this time.” Doyeon said.

“I won’t.” I chuckled, “But what about your parents?”

“We’ll worry about that when the time comes.”

Doyeon put her arm around my shoulder and pulled my close to her. I rested my head on her shoulder feeling content. I got a great job offering and Doyeon and I are back together. I can honestly say that today is one of the best days of my life.


Sorry if there are any spelling mistakes or errors, I didn't proofread it because I reread this so many times that mistakes get past me.

I wanted to upload the sechung chapter first, but I'm stuck at writing :c

Thank you for reading & commenting & subscribing! c:

Remember to vote for IOI for MAMA!

I'm starting to feel sad about their disbandment again T_______T