Sechung Part 2

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Sejeong POV
Who knew I was so in love with Chungha unnie that not talking to her for nearly 2 week is killing me. Chungha unnie told me she wanted a break, so it gave me a small hope because if she really was done with me then she would have said so. I tried my best not to notice her, but it’s hard when the whole school is also in love with her, so wherever she goes, the attention is on her. Of course news traveled fast that things were over between Chungha unnie and I. Some said I dumped her because I was a player, others said she dumped me because she’s too good for me, which is true. Whenever people come to ask me why, I would tell them she’s too good for me. I also stopped being a player, I stopped hitting on people and randomly making out with them because I want to show that I only have Chungha unnie in my heart.

As for our project, I told Chungha unnie I’d still help her and stuff, but she said she would rather do it alone. I didn’t want her to hate me anymore, so I just agreed and told her if she needs any help I will gladly help.

“So how are you holding up?” Nayoung unnie asked, as she put her arms around my shoulder.

“Better I guess. I think she’s slowly warming up since she doesn’t glare at me anymore when we walk past each other.”
“Chungha? Glaring...wow I didn’t think she was capable of being mean.” Nayoung unnie laughed.

“What should I do now?”
“She said give her time, so that’s what you should do.”

“But I miss her!” I whined stomping my feet.

“Yah! Stop it, we’re in public!” Nayoung unnie smacked me.

I pouted and we continued walking around the mall area. Nayoung unnie took me out to help cheer me up, it was helping a bit, but everything reminded me of Chungha unnie. This is my second heartbreak and it feels different from the first one, mainly because well the first one was Hana unnie’s fault, while this time it’s my fault. I feel so helpless not knowing what to do to make things get better.

“I’m gonna head to the restroom really quick.” I said, while Nayoung unnie nodded her head.

I was walking around trying to find the restroom when I saw some familiar faces, which were Chungha unnie friends. My heart started beating a bit faster, what if Chungha unnie is here? I looked around trying to find her, but I didn’t see anyone, so I figured she was probably at home or doing something else.

“Errrm no sorry, I have to go back to my friends now.” I heard a  voice similar to Chungha unnie say.

I walked turned the corner, going towards the voice and saw Chungha unnie. My heart was going to jump out, it’s like this every time I see Chungha unnie because I’m afraid that the next time I see her she’ll either tell me that things are officially over, or she’s going to give me another chance. After realizing it was Chungha unnie, I noticed there were two guys talking to her.

“Your friends can have fun on their own, come hangout with us.” One of them said.

“Yeah, it’ll be fun.” The other one reaching over to grab Chungha unnie’s hand, but she quickly moved it.

“No thanks for the offer though.” Chungha unnie said and was about to turn to leave.

“Hey where do you think you’re going?” The first guy grabbed her wrist and pulled her back.

“Please let go.” She said.

I couldn’t stand it anymore, so I went up and helped her.

“Hey, Chungha unnie! There you are!” I said as I went to her and pulled her close to me, making the guy let go of Chungha unnie.

“Oh a friend? You should join us too.” The second guy said.

“No we’re good.” I said, then I intertwined my fingers with Chungha unnie and pulled her along.

“You guys can’t leave.” The first guy said.

“Come near us and I will break your nose.” I said giving my best glare, making them flinched a bit.

They looked like they got pretty scared to they went the opposite way.

“Are you okay?” I asked as we stopped walking, our fingers still interlocked. I noticed that she was holding it on tightly.

“Yeah, thanks.” Chungha unnie said with no emotion in her tone at all.

“Well I guess I’ll let you go to your friends now.” I said reluctant to let go of her hand. Maybe it was just me, but I felt like Chungha unnie was reluctant too.

“Okay. Thanks again, bye.” She said letting go of my hands, then started walking away.

I started walking the other way, but stopped when I heard Chungha unnie called me.

“Sejeong-ah!”
“Yeah?” I turned around.

“I’m...I’m still thinking. Give me some time.” She said, then she walked away.

I didn’t know how to feel. Mostly I felt happiness because things aren’t over yet. She’s still thinking. If she’s thinking this long then that means that I still have a place in her heart...then maybe she might forgive me. I wouldn’t dare let myself think that though.

“Geeze what took you so long?” Nayoung unnie asked as I met up with her.

“I ran into Chungha unnie…”
“Holy , wow small world.”
I told her what happened and she patted me on the back.

“Come on, let’s get something to eat to cheer you up.” Nayoung unnie smiled.


“Sejeong Sejeong Sejeong Sejeong Sejeong. Emergency!” Nayoung unnie came running into my first class, making everyone turned their attention towards me. Even Chungha unnie turned back giving a worried look, but she hid it right away.

“Hey unnie calm down!” I said hushing her.

“I would if I could.” SHe said as she took a seat beside me.

“What’s wrong?”
“You’re never guess…”
“Then tell me already!”
“Hana unnie is volunteering here as a teacher’s aid, I don’t know which class, but I heard she starts today.”
“! I don’t want to see her...what am I gonna do if I see her alone?” I whined.

“I’m sorry...I gotta go now, I’m gonna get detention if I’m late to class again.” Nayoung unnie patted my head then left.

I groaned and then rested my head on the table. Can my life get any worse? I’m praying that Hana unnie is volunteering for the lower classes and not my class or anywhere around here.

Of course the world just ing hates me because when the teacher walked in, Hana unnie walked in too. My heart was going to jump out. I rested my head back on the table again, trying to hide myself. I took a peek and I see Chungha unnie staring at me, then when I looked to the front I see Hana unnie looking my way. Pretty sure she saw me, because she gave that innocent smile that I WAS in love with.

“Class this is Hana, she’ll be here for a while to help me around the class. Please be nice to her.”
The class just nodded their head and said yes.

Then class began and the teacher gave us worksheets to do, which I just threw aside and went to sleep. Hana unnie started walking around the class to check up on everyone. I groan knowing she’s going to come my way.

“Sejeong-ah.” She said, her voice sounding like it was next to me.

I raised up my head and was a bit flustered when her face was inches away from mine.

“What?” I answered roughly.

“You should do your worksheet, otherwise your grade will drop.”
“I don’t care.”
“Come on, the worksheet is easy.” Hana unnie took a nearby chair and pulled it to be next to me.

I looked around hoping for someone to save me, then my eyes landed on Chungha unnie. She was already looking my way, but when my eyes landed on her she immediately looked away.

“Stop focusing on your girlfriend and do your work.” Hana unnie said sternly.

This was the Hana unnie that I knew. The caring one. The one that always look out for me. The one that tries to set me on the right path. I don’t know what happened to her...First we were happily in love, being there for each other. Then I went over to her house and saw her making out with someone else. Before I could leave she tried stopping me telling me to let her explain, but I didn’t listen. That was when we were over. That was when both Hana unnie and I changed. I became heartless and didn't care for how people were feeling, and weirdly Hana unnie also became like that too. Well she just distant herself from people.

“Go away.” I said.

“Sejeong-ah.” She said with her gentle voice.

“Don't use that voice with me. I hate it.”

“No you don't. Sejeongiee.” Hana unnie teased with a smile.

I couldn't help but give a small smile, but then it quickly went away from all the memories.

“I'm really sorry…” She said.

I was shocked. One of the reason why I hated Hana unnie was because she didn't apologize at all. She never said sorry, not even once. Now in the middle of class she's saying sorry. What the is she playing?

“Shouldn't you go focus on other students instead of me?”

“The teacher wants me to focus mostly on you since you're failing the class, which is why I'm here to help.”

“Then let's talk about school and not us.”

I took the worksheet and just pretended to do it so Hana unnie would get off my back. I kept wondering what she's doing...ever since we broke up she was cold to me and kind of a . She avoided me too. Now she comes back and pretend that things aren't as bad as it seem.

“Alright everyone, Chungha brought up a good point, since you guys only have 4 days until your project is due I think you guys should meet up and discuss how to finish it.” The teacher said.

Yes! Wait Chungha unnie brought it up? Why would she? She's been avoiding me too. Maybe she's just being nice and saving me from Hana unnie.

“Hey.” She said sweetly as she sat in my other side. I was surprised at her tone, but I guess she's just doing that in front of Hana unnie.

“I'll let you guys do your project.” Hana unnie said getting up, but then she leaned towards me and whispered, “let's talk after class, please.”

I just stared at her as she was walking away.

“Are you okay?” Chungha unnie asked.

“Yeah thanks for saving me.”

“I didn't want you to be like how you were last time we saw her.”

“So you still care about me?” I asked hopefully.

“...no..”

I dramatically gasp to lighten up the mood, “my heart. Oh no. I can't go on anymore!” I said a bit loudly making everyone turned their attention towards us.

“Yah shush!” Chungha unnie scolded me, but I can see a smile forming a bit.

“So let's talk about the project.” I said.

“There's nothing to talk about, I already finished it.”

“Wait then why did you tell the teacher that we should talk about the project?” I asked dumbly.

“Wow you're really as dumb as people say.”

“Hey! I don't remember you being this mean.” I pouted.

“Alright, sorry that was mean. I thought you would want to get away from your Hana unnie.”

“Oooh could it be someone is jealous?”

Chungha unnie didn't answer me, instead she flicked me on the head. I took that as a yes.

“Are you going to forgive me soon? What do I have to do for you to forgive me?”

“Hmmmm..” Chungha unnie looked up thinking, “give me a couple of days to think first.”

“Okay! Take all the time you need, I don't care how long, as long as you forgive me in the end.”

“Okay.” Chungha unnie said.

Throughout the rest of class time it was awkward silence between us. Chungha unnie was doing her homework from her other classes, while I stared at her. She kept telling me to stop, but I didn’t. It made her blush, but then she hide it really well. Hana unnie would occasionally look our way and then we’d make eye contact. I still wonder what she was doing...why is she suddenly apologizing? Is it because she realized that i finally found someone new and better? I wonder...if she ask to get back together, would I? No. Of course not. I never want to be with her ever again. She hurt me. She cheated on me. She gave me false hope.

After the bell rang everyone gathered their stuff to leave. I was hoping that Hana unnie would gather her stuff and leave first, but instead she was still lingering around, probably waiting for me. I internally sighed. Getting ready for what Hana unnie has to say. I gathered my stuff and then walked out. Of course Hana unnie walked out right behind me. She grabbed my hand and led me to a more secluded place.

“I have another class to get to.” I said pulling away.

“Since when did you care about getting to class on time?”
“True.” I said.

“Can we please have a real conversation for once?”
“You tell me. Every time I wanted to talk to you, you avoided me.” I said crossing my arm.

“I know...I just couldn’t explain it at that time.” Hana unnie sighed.

“Explain what? Explain why you cheated on me?”
“I didn’t cheat...well it’s complicated.”
“Complicated?” I was trying to control my tone at Hana unnie’s reasoning.
“You know my dad, right? He’s traditional and he’s all about business.”
“Yeah, so?”
“I know this might sound mean, but he didn’t see you as fitted for me…”

Gotta admit, that was mean, but I always knew it. Her dad never liked me, but I didn’t care because Hana unnie liked me.

“I already know that.”
“That’s why he had arranged for me to be with JoWon, it was part of a business deal. I was forced to be with him…”
“Instead of telling me this, you just straight up cheated on me instead and left me to be confused and blaming myself for not being good enough for you?”
I was getting mad. She could have told me this. We could have figured something out. We could have fight it.

“It was hard! I thought it was better for you to hate me…”
“Congrats, it worked.”
I was about to walk away, but then Hana unnie stopped me.

“It’s over though. After seeing you with Chungha last time, I knew that I can never get over you. So i broke things off.”

Hearing this made me lose feeling in myself. Does this mean Hana unnie still likes me? She was never over me? She cheated on me though, I should never forget that, but then in her own way she thought that was the best way...so does that make it okay?
“So now what?” I asked.

“We were so good together, let’s be like that again…”
Hana unnie came closer to me and wrapped her arm around me. Then she rested her head on me, making my heart flutter. It was a different feeling though. It’s different between Hana unnie and Chungha unnie. By instinct I wrapped my arm around Hana unnie because she started crying. I didn’t know what to, so I kind of just stood there awkwardly hugging her.

Of course the world just likes to see me suffer because at that moment Chungha unnie walked by with her friends. Her friends didn’t noticed me, but Chungha unnie did. She looked at us a bit, then she looked away. I turned my attention back my position with Hana unnie. Oh god, what is Chungha unnie going to think?

“Are you better now?” I asked, pushing her off of me gently.

“Not until you tell me that we can be together again.” Hana unnie said wiping her tear away.

“Let me think about it.” I said, then I started walking away.

I was walking away coolly, but once I was out of Hana unnie’s sight, I ran. I ran to find Chungha unnie to explain. I didn’t want her to think any bad thoughts. I realized that class was about to start so Chungha unnie was probably in her class already. I was right. When I got to her class I saw her sitting at her desk, she looked a bit unhappy.

“Psssssssssssst.” I whispered, hoping to get her attention.

Nothing. Some people looked though.

“Pssssssssssssst.”
Some people looked again, so I pointed to Chungha unnie.

“Psssst.”
Someone finally tapped Chungha unnie and then I gestured for her to come out to talk to me.

She mouthed, “no.”
“Please.” I said loudly.

Chungha unnie groaned and came up.

“What?” She asked.

“Are you mad?” I asked.

“Why would I be mad?”
“Because you saw Hana unnie and I…”
“I don’t care about that. We’re not together, you can do whatever you want.”

“Don’t be mad.” I said poking her cheeks.

She quickly grabbed my finger and twisted a bit.

“Ow ow ow ow!”

“I’m glad you’re in pain.” Chungha unnie said.

“Geeze where was the nice Chungha unnie that I fell in love with?” I asked trying to retract my finger, but Chungha unnie held it tightly.

“Did you lie when you said that only I was in your heart?” SHe asked.

“No, of course not!”
“Then what about what I just saw?”
I sighed.

“Hana unnie was just explaining why she was here, and…”
“And…?”
“Maybe a kiss first and I’ll tell.” I teased.

“Yah, I didn’t say I was forgiving you yet.”
“Okay fine, worth a try. She explained why she cheated on me and apologized.”

“I don’t want to pry, but are you going to forgive her?” Chungha unnie asked.

“I don’t know...I wanted to talk to Nayoung unnie first.”
“Do you still have any feelings for her, last time when we saw her she had a huge effect on you.”

“That was before I fell in love with you…”
“So are you saying you have no feelings for her?”
“Like I said before, I only have you in my heart.”
Chungha unnie blushed a bit and looked down.

“Are you going to forgive me soon?” I asked.

“Well...I thought of something you can do that might make me stop being mad at you.”
“What is it?” I asked right away.

“For the next two weeks you have to be constantly be by my side and be my slave.”
“Okay.” I agreed right away.

“Oh wow that fast?”
“Anything to make you forgive me.”

“Well I should get back to class then, I’ll see you after class.” Chungha unnie gave me a light squeeze on my hand then walked away.

I walked back to my class smiling like an idiot. Chungha unnie is slowly going to forgive me. I can’t believe it.  

During my class my mind was split between Chungha unnie and hana unnie. Why did Hana unnie have to come into my life at this time? I was happy...well somewhat happy, since Chungha unnie might forgive me. After thinking about it for a while I realized that I didn’t want to be with Hana unnie anymore. The only person who is truly in my heart is Chungha unnie. She’s the only person I think about 24/7. She’s the only person who can make my heart beat faster. The only one who can give me a true smile. The only one who make me a better person.

After class ended I quickly went to Chungha unnie’s class and waited for her. Some people walked by and eye-flirted with me, but I ignored it. After a bit, Chungha unnie finally walked up.

“Hi.” I said.

“Hey.” She gave a small smile, which made my heart beat faster, “here you go.”
She handed me her books, for a second I forgot why, but then I remember that I agreed to be her slave.

“How was class?” I asked.

“Good, yours? Did you pay attention?” She asked.

“Of course not.” I smiled cheekily.

“You know...my ideal type is someone who is smart and does really well in school.” Chungha unnie said casually.

I groaned knowing what she’s doing.

“alright...I’ll do better in school.” I sighed.

After I walked Chungha unnie to her next class i bid her goodbye and ditched my class. I really just felt like sitting on the roof and thinking. I was hit with too many emotions today and just needed a mental break. I ended up falling asleep on the roof for the remaining of school time.


“Is this a good spot for you?” I asked.

“Yes.”

That was all she said then she hung up. I can still see her though. It was pouring rain and she told me to come to her house, but she didn't let me in. She wanted me to stand in the rain. I didn't mind of care though. I deserve worse than this for hurting her. Chungha unnie stared from her window watching me. Based on her eyes I can tell she hates seeing me in the rain, but she wanted to see if I would endure it for her.

The raining was pouring like crazy, but I didn't care. How long have I been out here? 5? 10 minutes? I can feel myself being dizzy a bit, but suddenly I stopped feeling the rain. I looked up and saw an umbrella and Chungha unnie was by my side.

“Okay that's enough.” She said.


“Hello?” I answered sleepily.

“Can you get me some ice cream?”

“It's 3 in the morning…”

“But I crave ice cream.” Chungha unnie said in a baby voice.

“Alright I'll be there soon.” I sighed. She's really using this to her full advantage.

I went to a 24/7 liquor store and got some vanilla ice cream since those were her favorite. Then I biked to her house and knocked on the door.

“Here.” I yawned.

“You're the best!” Chungha unnie said.

Then she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, that definitely woke me up.

“A-anything else you need? Like a sleeping buddy?”

“I'll see you tomorrow sejeong-ah.” Chungha unnie laughed.


“Should I be scared?” I asked as I enter Chungha unnie’s house.

“No you dummy.”
Today was my last day of being her slave. The past two weeks I learned that Chungha unnie can be very mean and demanding when she wants to be. She made me carry her stuff all the time, which I didn’t mind. She forced me to do my homework, which I guess is for my own good. She made me throw away her trash and stuff. When we’re in the same class, she would drop something on purpose then gestured for me to pick it up for her. She made me stand in pouring rain. She made me deliver her stuff in ungodly hours. People in school started rumors again. Some say we’re back together, others say i’m whipped for her. Hana unnie has been keeping her distance from me after I told her that I love Chungha unnie and that there was no future between us. Sometimes I would catch Hana unnie staring at me, and Chungha unnie would notice too. Whenever Chungha unnie notices, she pulls me closer to her, which I definitely didn’t mind.

“Sit.” Chungha unnie gestured me to sit on her bed.

“Yes master.” I said.

“How was the past two weeks?”
“Oh so fun.” I said sarcastically.

“I don’t need your sass.” Chungha unnie rolled her eyes.

“I’m kidding! I don’t mind, I want to do whatever to show you that I really mean my feelings for you.”
“You proved it.” Chungha unnie said coming closer to me.

“R-really?” I asked.

“Do you really want to be with me?”
“That’s like asking if I need air to breath…”
Chungha unnie inched closer and gave a small peck on the lips.

“You’re forgiven.” She said as she pulled away.

“What?! Really?!” I asked excitedly.

“Yup, but if this turns out to be some type of game for you, you’re going to regret it.” Chungha unnie said warning me.

“Don’t worry! Ahh I’m so happy right now!” I said hugging her.

“Out of everyone, you can seriously get anyone, but why me? Why waste your time trying to get my forgiveness?” She asked.

“I told you, because I love you.”
“But why? I’m sure you’ve been with many other people who are much better than me.”
“You’re the only one that can see the real me.” I said.

Chungha unnie didn’t know what to say after, so she just gave me another kiss. I happily returned the kiss, feeling relieved. Finally something good is happening in my life. I can finally be with Chungha unnie without feeling guilty or anything.
“Promise me you won’t do anything stupid again?” Chungha unnie stuck out her pinky.
“I’m always gonna do something stupid though, but I promise I won’t hurt you.”

Then i hooked my pinky towards her and gave her a kiss, which made me smile happily.


This part didn't come out how I wanted it to be, but I tried my best! sorry if it's not the best :c

Sorry if there are any mistakes or grammar issues, mistakes always get pasts me.

Thank you for reading & subscribing c:

I'm debating if I should do a Chungha POV for this...lmk if you guys want me to!