Dodaeng

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Yoojung POV

“You’re really going as a potato to the halloween party?” Chungha unnie asked, with hanging open after she saw my custome.

“Yeah! I told you.”
“I thought you were just kidding!” Chungha unnie said face palming herself.

We were going to Jieqiong unnie’s halloween party and I was feeling excited. Jieqiong unnie’s parties are always fun. Plus I’ve been so stressed out from school that I couldn’t wait to let loose.

“What is Doyeon gonna be?”

“I have no idea, she said it’s a surprise.” I said.

“Does she know that you’re a potato?”
“Yeah.” I smiled.

“And she was okay with it?”
“Of course!”
“Wow she is one supportive girlfriend.”
Chungha unnie finished putting some final touches on her makeup. She was going as this scary witch, and honestly she really does look like someone that would appear in your nightmare. If she wasn’t my best friend, I would stay far away from her.

“Are they coming yet?” I whined.

Sejeong unnie and Doyeon were on their way to come pick us, but they’re taking a while.

“Sejeong said they’ll be here soon.” Chungha unnie said.

It’s strange that I’m living with Chungha unnie and Doyeon is living with Sejeong unnie, but I’m with Doyeon and Sejeong unnie is with Chungha unnie. Mainly it’s cause I’ve been friends with Chungha unnie for a really long time and when I started college, it was too far away to drive from home to school so I decided to stay with Chungha unnie. Chungha unnie was friends with Sejeong unnie since high school and have been together since. Doyeon is Sejeong unnie’s cousin, and since she was too scared to live with strangers Sejeong unnie offered to let her live in the apartment together.

Gosh I remember the first time I met Doyeon. I seriously thought she was an angel. She had a beautiful white dress on, with pink shoes. That day it was sunny, so when I saw her walking outside she literally looked like an angel. The way that we met was that I was just walking and there were some guys playing football. The football was heading towards me, it would have hit me too if it weren’t for Doyeon. She had a great catch. She caught it and then threw it back to the guys. I thanked her and then we just started talking from there.

“Oh they’re here.” Chungha unnie said when the door was knocked on.

I went and opened the door and my jaw dropped. It dropped all the way down. Doyeon was standing at the door with Sejeong unnie beside her. Doyeon was dressed up as a cop, but it was kind of a y cop. She had the cop shirt, which was a little tight on her, but I guess that’s how it’s supposed to be. She was wearing short shorts with fishnet tights, which showed off her amazing legs. She had her hair tied up in a ponytail, but let some hair loose a bit.

“Yah stop drooling. I don’t like how you look at my sweet cousin like that.” Sejeong unnie laughed as she walked past me, closing my mouth for me on the way.

She went to greet Chungha unnie and kissed her. I was still staring at Doyeon.

“You...really dressed up as a potato…” Doyeon said.

I was still speechless. Doyeon looked so good! She always look good, but she looked really good at this moment.

“I look that good that you can’t say anything?” Doyeon gave a teasing smile, then she leaned in and kissed me. I finally came back to my senses, and then I wrapped around her waist and deepen the kiss. I can feel Doyeon smiling into the kiss.

“Hey kids, get a room!” Sejeong unnie yelled out, making the both of us part ways.

“So do you like my costume?” Doyeon smiled.

“I love it!” I said.

“A cop and a potato.” Chungha unnie laughed.

Oh god now I’m starting to feel embarrassed. Everyone looked good, while there’s just me...a potato.

“Shush.” I pouted.

“I think you’re very cute.” Doyeon smiled cheekily and kissed my cheeks.

This is why I love Doyeon. She’s always so supportive about everything that I do. We got into Sejeong unnie’s car and then drove to Jieqiong unnie’s house. It’s really hard to sit in a potato costume, also it’s hard to move. I can see Doyeon laughing every time I struggle. Of course just my luck, when we got out of the car I dropped my phone. I couldn’t bend down at all, if I did I would fall face forward.
“Doyeon-ah...can you pick up my phone for me?”
Doyeon started laughing seeing how I can’t do it myself.

“Hey meanie!” I pouted.

Doyeon bent down and picked up the phone for me. I don’t mean to sound like a ert, but when she bent down, I can feel myself blushing from what I was seeing.

Doyeon handed me my phone as I thanked her. Then we started going inside to meet up with the others. I can see people staring at Doyeon and I definitely didn’t like the way they were staring. Doyeon reached over and interlocked our fingers. Then she brought it up and kissed it. We headed to where our group of friends were and saw them.

“Daaamn y lady.” Somi said upon seeing Doyeon.

Doyeon just laughed and hit Somi. The others were just talking about their costumes. I saw Sohye’s hands going to Doyeon’s and squeeze it a bit.

“Yah!” Doyeon yelped and playfully hit Sohye.

We all kind of disperse a bit. Doyeon wanted to go outside to get some fresh air so I went with her. There were so many drunk people and people who were just having way too much fun.

“You’ve been pretty quiet this whole time, you okay?” Doyeon asked.

“Yeah.” I answered.
“You know you can’t lie to me.”
“I don’t like the way people are staring at you.” I pouted.

There have been countless of times where I feel like I don’t deserve Doyeon. Mainly because we just didn’t look like a good couple. She’s tall, I’m short. She’s freaking beautiful beyond words and I’m just me. I can feel people wondering why Doyeon is with me.

“Aww, are you jealous?” Doyeon laughed while pinching my cheeks.

“Of course! You’re so beautiful while I’m...well a potato.”
Doyeon just laughed. I don’t like how she’s laughing. I’m actually really sad about it and here she is laughing.

“People might be staring at me like they want me, but the only person I want is you.” Doyeon said cupping my cheeks. Okay she makes it too hard to stay mad at.

“Sweet talk won’t make me stop being sad.” I said.

“Then what about a sweet kiss?” Doyeon asked then leaned in and gently kissed my lips. It really was a sweet kiss. She didn’t linger too long. Doyeon pulled back, but gently bit and pulled my lips. Then she fully pulled back and smirk at me. That smirk. Her teasing smirk. Her troublemaker smirk. The smirk that she uses when she knows she won.

“Let’s go get something to drink.” Doyeon smiled and pulled me back into the house.

I saw Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie dancing a bit too closely for the public, but I guess it’s just them having fun.

“Having fun?” A guy came up and asked Doyeon.

“Yeah.” Doyeon said.
Doyeon is one of the nicest person I have ever met, it’s a good thing and also a bad thing. I hate that she’s nice to everyone because it can send the wrong message to people.

“Your costume is very y. How about joining me on the dance floor?” He asked, while putting his hand on Doyeon’s waist. I was about to smack him right there.

“No thank you.” Doyeon said, removing the guy’s hand.

“Whatever.” The guy rolled his eyes and walked away.

“See, I don’t like that.” I pouted.

“I’m sorry…” Doyeon apologized, “we can always leave if you want.”
I wanted to leave, but I remembered how excited Doyeon was for the party.

“No it’s fine. I’m sorry for being like this. Let’s go have some fun.” I said.

I pulled Doyeon to the dance floor and we started dancing together and having fun.

Doyeon POV

Yoojung and I were finally having some fun. Honestly the cop costume was making me feel a bit weird. I didn’t like the stares I was getting. I only dressed up like this because I remembered last year we went to a halloween party and Yoojung was practically drooling over this one girl who dressed up as a cop. Of course this was before we were together. So I figured this year I’ll dress up as a cop and show her who’s the best looking one. Very petty of me, but Yoojung seems to like my costume so I didn’t mind.

As we were dancing the others came near us and dance with us. Yoojung and I kind of got separated so now I was dancing with Jieqiong unnie.

“Having fun?” She asked.

“Of course! Where’s Nayoung unnie?” I asked.

“She has to study tomorrow so she left early.” Jieqiong unnie pouted.

“Ahh no wonder you’re coming to bother me.” I laughed.

Jieqiong unnie just stuck her tongue out and we continued dancing. I looked around and couldn’t find Yoojung. Maybe she went with Somi and Sohye.

“Let’s get something to drink.” Jieqiong unnie said pulling me.

I’m not one to drink, mainly cause I don’t really like the taste of alcohol. Whenever my friends wants to drink, I do drink but only a shot or two. I never really have to worry about getting drunk because my alcohol tolerance is pretty high.

Jieqiong unnie handed me a shot and then we took chugged it.

“Ahh that’s good.” Jieqiong unnie said and handed me another one.

“Wow unnie, getting wild since Nayoung unnie isn’t here huh.” I laughed.

“Hey it’s a party, gotta have fun!”

We both chugged it again.
“I’M A POTATOOOOOOOOO!”

Both Jieqiong unnie and I looked up and I see Somi, Sohye, and Yoojung coming towards us. All three were laughing so much.

“They’re drunk.” Jieqiong unnie laughed.

“Yup.”

We walked over to them and couldn’t help but laugh at how stupid they were being.

“Yoojung-ah, are you alright?” I asked.
“Of course I am! Why wouldn’t I beeeee?” Yoojung slurred.

Yoojung also rarely gets drunk, but whenever she does she’s extra hyper and extra touchy, also she can’t keep a secret.

“Let’s go set something on fire!” Somi shouted.

“Yah are you crazy?” Jieqiong unnie hit Somi.

“We’re penguins. We’re all penguins.” Sohye said with her eyes widened.

“Doyeon-ah, you’re so y.” Yoojung said, then she grabbed my and gave it a squeeze, making me blush.

“Yeah Doyeon, so y.” Jieqiong unnie teased.

“We left you guys alone for a bit and now we got 3 drunk kids on our hands.” Chungha unnie said out of nowhere.
“They’re just having fun, let them be.” Sejeong unnie said nudging Chungha unnie.

Yoojung clung onto my arm tightly and she started kissing my arm up and down. Somi and Sohye were singing We Are the Champion. Thank goodness the music was loud, otherwise we would have been so embarrassed.

Yoojung’s hands slipped to my stomach and started traveling up. Then I can feel ing the first couple of button.
“Y-yah! Stop it.” I said slapping her hand away.

The party continued on till late at night. We offered to stay to help clean up, but Jieqiong unnie just told us to go home and rest. She already hired a clean up crew. Sejeong unnie drove us back to Chungha unnie’s and Yoojung’s apartment and we decided to stay there for the night. Yoojung was still pretty drunk so she couldn’t walk properly. Sejeong unnie and Chungha unnie helped her get on my back while I gave her a piggyback ride to her room. Thank god she took off her potato costume otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to carry her.
“I’m so in love you Doyeon-ah.” Yoojung slurred out.

I almost stopped in my track when I heard her say that. We’ve been together for about 8 months and we never said I love you to each other. Well technically we do, but when we say it it’s just like a friend saying it to one another. It that Yoojung is drunk when she said this, but I felt my heart pounding faster. I’ve been wanting to tell her that I’m in love with her, but I was afraid it might have been too soon.

I brought Yoojung into her room and gently put her on her bed.

“Yah let go.” I said since Yoojung still had her arms around my neck.

“I don’t wanna.” Yoojung said in a baby voice.

I used my hands to make Yoojung let go, but Yoojung was very persistent.

“Let go or else I’m not gonna kiss you anymore.” I said and Yoojung’s eyes widened and then she let go making me smile at the cuteness.

I went to her closet and got some change of clothes. I have some of my clothes here since sometimes I sleep over. I didn’t think Yoojung would need to change her clothes since she’s already wearing a spandex and a tank.

I looked over to Yoojung and I see her laying on the bed with her eyes closed. I guess she must have fallen asleep. I was too lazy to go out to the restroom to change, so I just changed in the room. I took off my shorts and fishnet tights and put on a sleeping shorts. Then I my cop shirt and threw it onto the floor. I was about to put on my shirt, but then I felt hands wrapping around my waist, scaring the crap out of me.

“Mmmm your skin is soft.” Yoojung said as she rubbed her face to my back.

“Y-yah. S-stop it.” I said, my face getting really hot.

Yoojung totally ignored me and started leaving kisses on me. She turned me around and stared at me for a bit before tippytoeing to kiss me on the lips. I can still taste the alcohol on her. I knew this was a bad idea, but I still didn’t stop myself. I kissed her back and we were basically in a full makeout session. Yoojung guided me to the bed and made me sit on the bed. Then she was straddling me and smirking. That dumb smirk of hers. Yoojung captured my lips again. Her hands traveling from my waist, then trailed up and down my body making me shiver. Then Yoojung moved from my lips to my neck…


Yoojung POV

Oh lord. Why did I drink last night? My head is pounding like crazy. This is why I don’t drink. I just remember Somi and Sohye keeps handing me shots so I took it all. Freaking Doyeon. If she was there she would have stopped me and I wouldn’t be feeling like right now. I turned to the side and was met with an angel’s face. Doyeon was sleeping peacefully. I smiled even though my head was throbbing and kissed her forehead. I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her. I suddenly stopped when I felt just her skin. My hands moved up a bit, like maybe her shirts just went up, but all I felt was skin. I lifted up the blanket a bit and I see Doyeon is just in shorts and a bra. Woookay. My face was starting to become red. I can’t remember the exact details of what happened last night.

I looked at Doyeon more and I see some marks on her. I couldn’t have possibly done that...right? Maybe Doyeon cheated on me and just came back to bed.

Doyeon started stirring a bit and slowly opened her eyes.

“Good morning angel.” I said, and kissed her forehead.

“Good morning.” Doyeon smiled.

Doyeon blinked a couple of times to adjust to being awake. Then she sat up, making the blanket fall. My face immediately became red. Doyeon noticed my expression and looked down at herself, then she quickly grabbed the blanket and covered herself.

“Uh…” Doyeon said, “how’s your head?”
“It hurts.” I whined.

“Then you shouldn’t have drank so much.”

“W-what...what happened last night?” I asked nervously.

Doyeon’s face immediately became red, “you know how you get extra touchy when you’re drunk…”
“Uh huh.”
“Well you were extra touchy last night. Can’t lie and say I didn’t enjoy it though.” Doyeon winked, only to earn a slap on the arm from me.

“Yah.” I blushed.

“You also said something too…”
“Oh god what did I say?”

“Is it true? Are you really in love with me?” Doyeon asked. Her face looked so innocent and she also looked a bit nervous. Of course I’m in love with her, I’ve been in love with her. I just didn’t know when would be a good time to tell her. I guess me being drunk was the best time.

“I am.” I said truthfully, “I am in love with you Kim Doyeon.”
Doyeon nervousness was all gone and it was replaced with a smile. Doyeon grabbed my chin and kissed me.

“I’m in love with you Choi Yoojung.”
I guess this was kind of romantic to confess like this. Minus the terrible headache, this is one of the best mornings ever.


Happy Halloween! c:

Thank you for subscribing & reading & commenting! Sorry for any errors or mistakes T__T

Remember to vote IOI for best new female artist c: not being biased or anything, but they seriously deserve it. They've been working so hard ever since December of last year! http://mama.mwave.me/vote

I've been trying to update everyday just so I can remind you guys to vote! So vote! Please & Thank you c: