Dodaeng

Sechung/Dodaeng One shots

Author POV

"Yoojungie!"

Yoojung turned around to see Elly running towards her.

"unnie!" Yoojung opened her arm widely to embrace her.

Elly hugged her tightly

"Geeze unnie, you make it seem like we haven't seen each other in forever," Yoojung giggled.

"It has been forever!" Elly pouted.

"It's only been a day..." They pulled back and just laughed.

"Come on, let's get to school or else you'll get in trouble again for being late," Elly said flicking Yoojung on the forehead.

"Late one time..." Yoojung grumbled, then she held onto Elly's hand as they walked through the school gate.

"They're so weird," Lua said accross the street, noticing the two girls laughing at nothing.

"Yeah I guess," Doyeon shrugged.

Flashback

Doyeon was sitting at her desk doing her homework. Yoojung was sitting beside her playing with her phone. Yoojung is the definition of procrastination. She would rather stay up and do her homework at 4 a.m. than do it during the day. She is such a last minute person, but she always get the best grades.

Doyeon continued doing her homework, but suddenly stopped because she could feel a stare at her.

"Yah stop staring and do your homework!" Doyeon said.

"But you're too beautiful," Yoojung smiled brightly.

That was it. Yoojung really knows how to make Doyeon's heart beat fast.

"I hate you," Doyeon looked away, trying to hide her blushing face.

"But I love you," Yoojung said sincerely, giving her adorable eye smile.

Doyeon turned back to Yoojung and gave her a small peck on the lips, "I love you too."

Then she turned back to do her homework and continued writing. Yoojung didn't budge, she continued staring at Doyeon with such loving eyes. Although Doyeon wasn't looking directly at Yoojung, she can see from the side. Doyeon was trying her best to control her beating heart. This little midget, Doyeon cursed in her mind. 

Flashback End

"Alright class, get into a group of 4. I will hand out the assigned project," The teacher said.

Yoojung and Elly looked around trying to find some people to be in the group.

"Psst Rina-ah, do you and Sei want to be in a group with us?" Yoojung asked.

"Sorry unnie, we're partnering with Suyeon unnie and Lucy," Rina apologized.

"Crap," Elly cursed.

"Does everyone have a group of 4? Raise your hands if you don't," the teacher asked.

Yoojung, Elly, Doyeon, and Lua were the only ones to raise their hands. 

"Oh perfect!" you four can be in a group the," the teacher clapped her hand and gestured for the students to get together.

Yoojung groaned. How can her luck be so bad? 

"Wow your luck really . To be in the same group as your most hated person," Elly jabbed Yoojung.

Yoojung felt her heart beating really fast. The last thing she wanted to do was be anywhere near Doyeon. Doyeon was her first friend in a new school. Her first crush. Her first love. Her first kiss. Her first everything. Even her first heartbreak.

Flashback

"Let's break up," Doyeon said.

"W-What? Yah stop joking around," Yoojung tried to walk away.

"I'm serious."

Yoojung stopped in her tracks. She didn't have the courage to turn back. She was trying her best to hold her tears back. Just a couple of days ago they were perfect, but now Doyeon wants to break up?

"Why?" Yoojung gathered the courage to ask.

"We're not suited for each other." Doyeon said.

"What?!" Yoojung was in disbelief, "we've been together for 2 years and you're saying we're not suited for each other?"

"I just don't love you anymore."

That did it. That made Yoojung break down. How can Doyeon say something like that?

"Repeat that again," Yoojung clenched her fist, staring straight in Doyeon's eyes.

"I feel nothing towards you," Doyeon said, not breaking eye contacts at all.

Then Doyeon walked away, leaving Yoojung broken. Yoojung couldn't believe it. How can this be? They were together for 2 years! 2 perfect eyars. Yoojung felt the love that Doyeon gave. She has to be lying, right? How can Doyeon do this?

After that day they never talked to each other. They always avoided each other. Then Doyeon moved school without saying anything to Yoojung at all. Yoojung felt so empty. Even though Doyeon left jsut like that after all those words, Yoojung still missed her a lot.

Fate must have wanted to torture Yoojung because somehow Yoojung and Doyeon ended up going to the same private college.

They both still avoided each other. They never said any words to each other. Yoojung had so many questions for Doyeon, but her hatred for her was too strong for Yoojung to say anything to her. They both had their own separate group of friends and they often see each other, but they never said anything to each other. 

Flashback End

"Let's get this started," Lua said.

Elly turned the instruction paper so everyone can look at it. Doyeon and Yoojung both were trying to read it, which made their heads really close. Yoojung didn't notice it, but Doyeon did. As creepy as it sounded, Doyeon took a whiff of Yoojung and she missed it. She missed it so much. Doyeon tried her best to contain her heart from beating too fast. She looked up and stared at Yoojung for a bit. Oh how much she missed this girl. Doyeon really wanted to just give her a kiss right at this moment.

"Alright, we can separate the work," Yoojung said, breaking Doyeon's trance.

"Who feels comfortable doing what between the two?" Lua asked.

"The effect," bother Doyeon and Yoojung said.

"Oh! Perfect! I feel better doing the cause part," Lua said.

"Me too," Elly agreed.

Yoojung oinched Elly's side, "Unnie! You're good at researching the effect though. Let's do it together."

"But..." Elly said. 

"It's fine. Yoojung and I can do it," Doyeon said, while Yoojung tried to argue.

"Okay good, we have to start this project and finish it as fast as we can. I have a lot of applications I need to fill out for my internship," Lua said.

The four of them started to set up to divide the work. Yoojung was feeling really nervous about working with Doyeon. Doyeon was also nervous, but she was also a bit happy. She really missed Yoojung. 


Hello everyone! Long time no seeeeee! First off, I'm sorry. I'm super sorry. I kinda just lost my inspiration to write so I stopped writing. I felt bad though, so I think I am going to finish all my stories that I've left hanging. I'm also gonna upload all the ones I've written a couple years back, and that shall be it!

Thank you for all the kind words, I really appreciate it! ^________^

As always, thank you for reading & subscribing!