Himeko-san's unexpected request

Kawaii Kimi no Koto da Mono!

Shoujo JUMP project

Kawaii Kimi no Koto da Mono!

Kuroneko x HikoHino

Disclaimer: we do not own Johnny & Associates and Hey! Say! JUMP. All events are entirely fictional

Chapter 8: Himeko-san’s unexpected request

Miki, Yuri, Ryutaro and Keito walked together back to the lockers as they sighed.

“Himeko-san’s really disappointed...” Yuri said with a gloomy aura. Miki agreed with him. Together, they were wrapped in a heavy negative aura. Keito could only sigh and watch helplessly.

“I wonder why...” Ryutaro thought suddenly.

“Probably because she wanted to compete with team Hokkaido. I’ve heard her conversations with Yutorin. They always said that they were planning to ‘beat the crap’ out of them.”Keito answered. Ryutaro only nodded.

They took off their school sandals and put on their loafers when Keito suddenly noticed Ryutaro not wearing his.

“Oi, Ryutaro... Are you planning to walk home wearing those?” Keito pointed to his school sandals.

“S-Sorry, Keito. I’m going to help Himeko-neechan. She can’t walk, right? I’ll have to help Yuto-kun.” Ryutaro told them, and ran back to the clinic. Keito looked dumbfounded.

“...Man,He’s as hard headed as Yana... what’s eating him?” Keito muttered.

“It’s okay, Keito-kun. You could walk with us...” Yuri smiled at him. Keito agreed uneasily. They walked outside the school.

“Hmm... Come to think of it, It’s good that only Himeko-san’s foot got injured. And good thing Yamaa-sensei and Ohno-sensei did something useful other than bicker their heads off.” Keito attempted to strike an interesting topic.

“Yup! And did you see Ohno-sensei?! He’s so cool! I wish he’ll forever be our Physical Education teacher!~” Yuri gleamed with admiration.

“Umm, Ohno-sensei didn’t do much, right? It was Junnosuke-sensei who did most of the job...” Miki admitted. Yuri had a pained look on his face.

“ Kusakabe-san can be really blunt, Chii... Not everyone admires your senpai like you do...” Keito sighed and smiled to himself. Yuri’s eyes turned watery, then he snapped out of his trance.

“Well, Miki-chan. Who is your favourite teacher, anyway?” Yuri asked her.

“...Hm...” Miki thought for a while as they walked. She had a hard time picking one teacher she adored the most. Was it Yamaa-sensei? No, he was way too loud just like Ohno-sensei. Was it Jun-sensei? No, he was too strict.

“N-Ninomiya-sensei...” Miki muttered. Keito and Yuri looked at her, confused.

“Eh? The cooking teacher? Why?!?” Yuri demanded childishly. Keito didn’t react violently, but with his expression, it seems that he too really wanted to know why. Miki took a step backward in fright.

“E-eh... Umm... well, Ninomiya-sensei is gentle compared to all of the teachers. I haven’t completely met him, though. But I felt that he has a fatherly aura wrapped around him.” Miki explained. The two lost their tense expressions.

The two walked towards the street and passed by the love hotel hill, where Miki scurried quickly in dread. Keito and Yuri, however, were already used to passing by the said hill. After a fifteen minute walk, they arrived at the entrance of Shibuyakuni-no-machi.

“Hey, Keito? How is Oikawa-san, though? I haven’t heard from her for a while even if she is Nakayan’s classmate...” Yuri asked Keito all of the sudden.

“Hmm... Well, I don’t really get to talk to her though. She’s always with Fujiwara-san. There are rumours going around about Fujiwara-san having a fiancé.” Keito answered with a curious look.

“Eh? Fujiwara-san has a fiancé?” Yuri exclaimed in surprise.

“Not sure though. It’s only a rumour. “ Keito assured him. Miki blinked in surprise.

“It could be possible, though. Fujiwara-san’s family holds one of the most successful banks in Japan! And there’s also a rumour that the Fujiwara Telecom and Insular company is merging with their Rival company. I forgot the name, though. It starts with a Y—“ Yuri informed them when Miki suddenly interrupted.

“Chinen-kun, it wasn’t a rival company. It was a powerful clan, I heard. One of the surviving modern day ones. I’ve seen it on TV. I also forgot the name, though... “ Miki told them.

“Hmm... Well, speaking of Fujiwara-san, there are also rumours that Kei-kun and Fujiwara-san dating. It’s circulating so fast that it’s already eating up Daiki. He’s so obsessed with the idea of Kei-kun getting a girlfriend. You know Kei-kun, right? He wouldn’t go fooling around like what they say... And according to Nishiuchi’s blog, they always walk home together. What’s wrong with that?” Keito admitted frankly.

“Keito sure is good with handling rumours, heheh...” Yuri smirked. Miki was texting all the other JUMP members about Himeko’s condition.

“H-hey! It’s not what you think!!” Keito denied, slightly flushed.

“I know... I know... You’re just concerned about your cousin and what she’s getting into...” Yuri giggled. Miki’s phone beeped several times.

“Eh! Fifteen messages in one minute! Here’s from Takaki-senpai. He says he’s blown another circuit in his house! And he’s going to call Himeko-san, too.” Miki announced, not taking her blue eyes off the cell phone’s screen.

Keito suddenly glanced at his watch.

“Guys, I better run home now. My curfew’s up. You know my dad, The

‘Ousama-Kenichi’. He’s strict about that stuff, so bye bye!” Keito ran off. Suddenly, he stopped.

“Oh, and Kusakabe-san. It’s nice walking with you. See you around.” He waved. Miki blushed in happiness.

“Okamoto-san really is nice... I thought he was the gangster type, but he really is very gentle...” Miki commented.

“Looks can be misleading. Don’t worry, even if we are popular, we ain’t arrogant! We’re just confident!” Yuri winked and threw his hands up in the air.

Miki laughed, then she suddenly remembered the boy who saved her during the concert last Sunday. His dark brown eyes.

“Were his eyes really that dark?” Miki asked herself. Yuri grasped her hands.

“Mmm, something wrong?” Yuri asked her curiously. Miki shook her head.

“It’s nothing.”. Her phone suddenly beeped.

One new message from Inubashari Himeko

“Eh? Himeko-san?” Miki muttered and opened the message.

 “Yo. You’re going to play in my place this Sunday. Meet me at my place tomorrow. I expect to see you there.”

Miki felt stiff. Yuri grabbed her phone and read Himeko’s message. His eyes widened with surprise as well.

“I’m going to play at a baseball tournament?!?!?!?” Miki cried in dismay.

~to be continued