Subpoenaed

Kawaii Kimi no Koto da Mono!

 

Shoujo JUMP project

Kawaii Kimi no Koto da Mono!

Kuroneko

Disclaimer: we do not own Johnny & Associates and Hey! Say! JUMP. All events are entirely fictional

Chapter 14: Subpoenaed

You're so stupid, you don't even have a clue what my name is, you ungrateful twit.

Miki closed the door behind her and sighed sadly, leaning by the doorway.

"Chinen-kun... I don't think I could handle a day without you..." Miki muttered blankly and walked to the library.

 

====

"So, how'd your first day go, Yamada-kun?" Yamaa-sensei asked Ryosuke as they walk to Ikuta-sensei's cubicle.

"Oi, Yamapink! Why on earth are you going into Toma's office again?" Ohno-sensei shouted from afar.

"None of your business! I need some AC!~" Yamaa-sensei replied and continued walking with Ryosuke and Yuma.

"Why the hell did you send me here if I have a stupid seatmate who looks like Kana?" Ryosuke spat sarcastically at the teacher. Yuma tapped his shoulder, alarmed.

"What? You mean Kusakabe?" Yamaa-sensei looked at him. Yuma nodded.

They went inside the office and sat on the nearby sofa. Yamaa-sensei began to talk in a serious tone.

"Yamada-kun, you have so much anger in your heart. Is it because of Kana?" He asked, crossing his arms in concern.

Ryosuke scoffed at his remark.

"Kana? What does it matter anyway... If she wanted to die, then so be it. God granted her wish, and that's just that. She wanted to die, and I can do nothing about that." He clarified, and left the room without another word.

Nakayama Yuma sighed and turned to Yamaa-sensei.

"Ugh, that boy. So hard headed... As if he could alter his sadness into anger." Yamaa-sensei rolled his eyes. Yuma grasped at his finger.

"He's always been like that even if he was at the agency..." Yuma admitted, biting his lips nervously.

"I know, because I'm his senior. Maybe, we could remove that stress of him somehow..." Yamaa-sensei smiled, a plan was forming inside his head.

===

Miki and Himeko were having a conversation in the classroom alone when everyone else already left. The other JUMP members were also away since they had an appointment back at the agency.

"Ne, let's play M.A.S.H." Himeko playfully requested before searching her bag for a paper and a pen.

"Eh?—" Before Miki could stop her, Himeko was already jotting down names on the paper, cars, places, numbers, and colours. Miki suddenly looked at Yuri's name on the paper.

"Himeko-san... I miss Chinen-kun..." She admitted, looking at Himeko.

"Hmm? Lemme give you a hint. When you fall for someone, it makes you sad and happy at the same time." Himeko said, not taking her eyes off the paper.

Chii

 

Inoo

 

Daiki

 

" That's what exactly what I feel for Ryutaro, too." Himeko closed her pen and tried to think. She was already jotting down names of boys.

"And, there was a new student named Ryosuke! He was so mean to me and he took Chinen-kun's seat!" Miki told her with annoyance in her voice. Himeko popped another idea on her head.

Ryosuke

 

"Tell me when you decide to stop." Himeko muttered, drawing a spiral on the paper.

 

"Okay, stop..." Miki sighed and looked at Himeko's paper.

"Eh? Why is Ryosuke-san's name in there?" Miki pointed, a bit disturbed. Himeko didn't answer, and carried on. When she finished the said love calculation, she clapped her hands.

"Heyy~ This is what happens in your future. You will marry Ryosuke, have a Mazda hybrid car, live in Chiba, have no kids, and you'll work as a lawyer." Himeko chuckled, showing the paper.

 

"What? But I don't even like Ryosuke-san. You know I love Chinen-kun." Miki tried to protest uselessly. Himeko placed her hands on her waist.

"First of all, you should really practice name-calling. Since you and Chii are an item, you should call him by his first name. Second, Ryosuke-san sounds horrible. You should try 'Ryosuke-kun' instead~" Himeko crumpled the love calculation and threw it outside the window.

Miki sighed as she watched Himeko bid goodbye and waved her hand.

 

"Oh, and one more thing. The new student is a member of JE. You should realy try befriending him, and shoo that gloomy aura of his and all. Yuto knows him. " Himeko winked and gave one last wave.

"What? Absurd! I don't want to be his friend!" Miki shook her head in disapproval.

 

====

"Hey, Yuma..." Ryosuke stopped on his tracks as he and Yuma walked along the tracks back home.

"Yeah?" Yuma turned to him with a concerned look on his face.

"What was her name? You know, the 'idiot seatmate' I've been talking about?" Ryosuke placed his hands on his pockets.

"Ah, you mean Kusakabe Miki-san? She's a nice girl, though. Why did you intimidate her a while ago?" Yuma asked him out of the blue.

Ryosuke stared blankly into space as he continued to walk along the tracks.

"Nothing. She's awfully blonde. Is Kusakabe a foreigner?"

 

Yuma followed him.

"Nah, I don't think so. But I had to admit, she is pretty weird. Along with Chii-kun." He admitted.

"Hey, Yuma. We're both getting promoted soon, right? I wonder which group will I fall into..." Ryosuke looked up to the sky and changed his subject. Yuma could only nod in confusion.

 

===

Hey, guys. Look at this! We've got a new member, and we're finally turning ten!" Kota announced at the dancing room. The other seven were startled by his announcement, and stood up from dancing.

"What? Who's our new member?" They asked in unison.

"Is he young?" Keito nudged.

"Is he wild?" Hikaru tugged Kota's sleeves.

"Is he free?" Daiki asked jokingly.

 

"Well, He's sixteen. His name is Yamada Ryosuke. Really lucky, it seems that he was a Jr. For 5 months under Yamaa-sensei! Very nice~" Kota checked their new member's records. He nodded approvingly and let Yuuya read the other details.

"Yosh~ We'll be expecting him tomorrow, then." Yuuya crunched his palms with a challenged expression in his eyes.

~to be continued.