First Date

Kawaii Kimi no Koto da Mono!

 

Kawaii Kimi no Koto da Mono!

Kuroneko

Disclaimer: we do not own Johnny & Associates and Hey! Say! JUMP. All events are entirely fictional

Chapter 12: First date

The group spent one more night in the Nakajima's rest house, and the next day, they were boarding to the train back to Tokyo. It was already time to go back because the summer break would be ending in a day.

Miki and Yuri were already awkward with each other while the others chit chatted in the train, and Himeko noticed this. Hours later, the train stopped and they were already back in Tokyo.

"Hey, guys! You go ahead. I have business to do with Miki-chan, okay?" Yuri called to them as they went down to the main street. Miki looked at him and he suddenly grabbed her hand.

"Kusakabe! Be careful, he might be small! But he's still domina—Augh!" Daiki shrieked, until Kota hit him hard on the neck.

Yuri wore his shades and dashed with Miki as he held her hand tightly. He led her to a large plaza by the park. They kept walking and exploring what seemed to be a techie zone. Yuri was checking out phones and instructed Miki to stay at the nearby cafe.

Minutes later, Yuri arrived with a small box on his hand. He looked flushed, his face all red.

"Chinen-kun, are you okay?" Miki motioned him to sit. Yuri gave the box to Miki, and the girl reluctantly opened it.

Inside was a sky blue coloured sliding phone.

"Ch-Chinen-kun? You can't give this to me." Miki tried to hesitate, until Yuri suddenly took off his shades, held both of Miki's hands, and looked at her straight in the eye. It wasn't his usual puppy eyes look, but he looked more sincere.

"Kusakabe Miki, I'm in love with you." He said with total clarity in his voice. Miki stared in surprise and found herself paralyzed by his words.

Kusakabe Miki, I'm in love with you.

The busy streets didn't care at all when right in front of them was a talented star confessing to a blonde girl.

"Ch-Chinen-kun..." Miki stuttered, tears falling from her eyes. She looked back at him with pleading eyes. Miki felt a swirl of emotions, most of them happy, since the person she loves returned her feelings. Some of them, confused.

" I love you too..." She whispered and tugged on his hands.

Yuri didn't remove his look, and instead, he gave out his brightest smile to Miki.

"I guess we're even, then? We should record this as our first date!" Yuri whispered, tears of joy also forming in his eyes.

"Yes... Our first date..." Miki agreed quietly, wiping her tears.

====

"Hare? New drama schedules? Hey, check this out, guys." Kota noticed the bulletin board in Johnny's agency. Himeko had left, and had a review to attend to. The rest of the jump members were loitering in the agency's lobby, and Yuri was with Miki.

"Hey, chekitout. Chii's here. He's going to star another drama with Yokoyama Yuu-sensei. That means he's out for a while, right?" Yuuya asked and texted Yuri.

"Hey, guys" Kei suddenly appeared by the door and was visiting the agency.

"Hey, yo. How's Fujiwara?" Daiki absentmindedly asked. Kei gave him a bad look.

"She's with her fiancé."

That shut Daiki's mouth for a while.

"Speaking of which, who is Fujiwara-san's fiancé?" Hikaru asked.

"Hmm, I dunno. All I know that her fiancé is from some clan from Chiba. The Yamagumi." Kei replied, crossing his arms and sighed.

"The yamagumi's... Hey! I know them! One of them was the, hey wait a minute! Could it be that Maria-san's fiancé is... One of the Johnny's Jr.'s?" Yuuya tried to think.

"Yes, I'm familiar with his name..." Ryutaro suddenly raised his arms.

"Yamada Ryosuke."

===

Miki and Yuri were strolling by the nearby lake as they held each other's hands. Miki offered to take Yuri's photo using the new cell phone he gave her. Yuri tried to decline. The girl got his smiling picture anyway.

"Hey, Yuuyan just texted me." Yuri felt his phone vibrate and took it out.

Come at the agency right away. You have an appointment with the press since you're starring another drama. Ja~

Yuri looked at Miki worriedly.

"Hey, I won't be gone forever. Just give me a ring tonight, 'kay?" Yuri hugged Miki and kissed her forehead.

He waved goodbye and boarded in the nearest bus to Shibuya.

Miki watched the sunset alone, with happy memories already filling up her heart. Miki giggled when she opened her phone, and made Yuri's photograph her phone's wall paper.

~to be continued.