Taunt

Kawaii Kimi no Koto da Mono!

 

Shoujo JUMP project

Kawaii Kimi no Koto da Mono!

Kuroneko

Disclaimer: we do not own Johnny & Associates and Hey! Say! JUMP. All events are entirely fictional

Chapter 18: Taunt

For a week, Ryosuke and Yuri were to tolerate each other when they accompanied Miki. Poor girl, she doesn't have a clue at what the two were planning to do with each other, and still think that the two were getting along very well. False, It's obvious that Yuri was jealous and intimidated by Ryosuke's mere presence. The other boy, however, was enjoying Miki's company and the din he was creating with Yuri.

The time came when Yuri had to go back to the drama shooting in Kyoto and go to Shizuoka after a month.

"Hey, Don't worry. I'll be back after a month." Yuri smiled at the airport as he showed Miki the charm she gave him. One last hug, and Yuri went away. Miki waved goodbye and went back to the lounge where Ryosuke was waiting.

===

The next day, Miki walked alone on the usual avenue when she spotted Maria and Yana with Himeko and Yuto.

"Hey, champ! How're ya doing?" Yuto called up to her. Miki ran towards them and waved.

"Wow, you don't seem to be lonely anymore, champ. That's good." Himeko patted her on the cheeks.

"Well, Ryosuke-kun's around. Why should I be lonely?" Miki smiled brightly. Maria sighed in relief.

"Thank you, Kusakabe-san... Ryosuke isn't suffering anymore." Maria bowed in respect. Miki could only take the gratitude as a compliment.

"N-no, N-no. It's not that I'm the reason that he's doing fine~" Miki blushed.

"Aww, Micchan, don't be so modest!" Yana patted her head.

"Speaking of which, where's Yamada-san?" Himeko asked.

"Oh, he had JUMP practice. Why is Nakajima-san here?" Miki pointed at Yuto with curiosity. Yuto gulped and checked his watch. Without another word, he ran to Johnny's agency and left the four.

===

Maria suddenly saw two familiar figures walking on the other side of the street. It was Kei and Natsuyaki Miyabi.

"Oh dear, you better not see this, Maria-chu. Are they dating?" Yana worriedly asked Himeko, who was intensely looking at Miyabi.

"I don't think so... If they were, then Inoo-senpai wouldn't have that expression on his face. The girl's just probably an upperclassman ." Himeko patted Maria's hair. Miki took a glance at Maria's sad look.

 

"Fujiwara-san really is in love with Kei-sensei..." She thought to herself.

===

Ryosuke was lifting weights in the agency's gym when he took notice of Yabu Kota and Arioka Daiki coming towards him.

"What do you want?" He demanded coolly. Kota remained calm, while Daiki was shaking with fear.

 

"You're the new member, right? I'm the leader of JUMP. And Johnny wants you to be the new leader since I'll be applying in college as soon as we seniors graduate." Kota told him.

"Hey, you mean he's a senior too?" Ryosuke pointed at Daiki with a weirded expression on his face. Daiki looked annoyed in an instant. The sophomore was about to shout, when Kota cupped his mouth.

 

"Nope, He's a sophomore. Daiki will be working with you. And according to the files, your senior figure within JUMP is Inoo Kei." Kota clarified, and Ryosuke nodded. The two left without another word.

 

===

Miki spent two hours in class without talking to anybody, since Ryosuke wasn't around. At break time, she approached Yuma.

"Nakayama-san, is Ryosuke-kun attending school today?" She asked. Yuma saw her and checked his phone.

"Yeah, he'll probably be back after one hour." Yuma replied and closed his phone. Miki thanked him and walked to the door. When she was gone, Yuma wondered.

"Hmm, that's weird. Miki-san is the only one who calls Yamada-kun by his first name..." Yuma thought, but he shrugged it off and went back to his work.

===

"I'm so sorry I'm late..." Miki apologized as she gently closed the door of the music room. To her surprise, Shori and Marius were also inside.

"Marius-san, Sato-san. What brings you two here?" Miki asked the two middle school kids.

 

"Inoo-senpai will be conducting this Friday's festival performance. We're just here to watch." Marius told her.

"W-what? This Friday?" Miki gasped in horror as Shori handed her a calendar.

 

"Yep, Friday is two days ahead of now, and the celebration of the foundation day." Shori informed Miki. Immediately, Miki ran towards Maria and started to practice their Ronda Alla Turca.

"Kusakabe, you're going too fast. Fujiwara, your hands are stiff." Kei lectured the two as Shori and Marius watched.

 

After hours of practice, the four were allowed to leave.

"Wow... This is such a hassle, Kusakabe-san... I can't believe we have so much to do this school year. Right after our school festival, we're going to have our promenade, and after that, the senior's will be having their bar exams and college admission tests..." Maria sighed as she checked the schedules. Shori and Marius were humming down the corridor as they walked with the two freshmen.

 

"Yeah, I have to admit that... I guess high school is tough..." Miki admitted as she envied Shori and Marius taking things less seriously. Shori noticed this.

"Something wrong, senpai?" He asked as he turned to Miki. The girl shook her head.

"You two are wonderful... I wish I didn't waste my time sulking around when I was at your age." Miki smiled.

 

===

"Kei!" A familiar voice greeted Kei as the boy was fixing the keyboards.

"Oh, Miyabi-san. What brings you here?" Kei took a surprised glance at his classmate. Miyabi smiled flirtatiously and grabbed him by the hand.

 

"We should go walk home together, Inoo~" She suggested. Kei shook his head kindly.

"Um, sorry. But I offered to help Fujiwara-san with her-" Kei's message was stopped when Miyabi suddenly placed her finger on his mouth.

"Aww, that's bad Kei. Are you developing feelings for that underclassman of yours?" Miyabi whispered. Kei glared at her secretly and held the pocket watch tight.

"Fujiwara-san, Fujiwara-san... I can't believe you, Kei. That underclassman of yours is annoying me." Miyabi thought to herself.

 

===

Tsugunaga Momoko was looking in the freshmen's locker room since Suzuki Airi was having dance practice. All of the sudden, she saw the person she was looking for. When she saw Miki with Maria and two middle school students, she ran towards them.

"Miki-san!" She screamed desperately and hugged Miki tightly.

 

"U-Um, Uhm..." Miki cowered in fear and surprise. Momoko saw this and broke free from the hug.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce myself~ I'm Tsugunaga Momoko, and I'll be your respective upperclassman." Momoko introduced herself.

 

"M-Momoko-senpai?" Miki calmed down and sighed in relief.

"Yup, I chose you to be my underclassman who will be putting a branch of sakura flowers during our graduation ceremony~" Momoko chimed in when she took notice of Maria.

"Oh, and Kei-kun told me that he chose you, Maria-san!" Momoko told the brunette with Miki. Maria blushed with surprise and embarrassment.

"Th-that can't be right..." Maria stuttered and tried to protest.

 

"Nope, Momo's always right~! Miyachan's underclassman would be Nishiuchi Mariya of Class 1E,

 

Aichan's would be Inubashari Himeko of Class 1C

, and mine will be Miki-san

" Momoko winked, and gave one last pinch on Miki's cheeks before bidding goodbye.

Shori and Marius looked at Miki and Maria.

"Oh, that reminds us. We also have our sophomore senpais too! Mine would be Tamamori Yuta,

 

and Shori's would be..." Marius snapped his fingers and looked at Shori.

"Takimoto Miori"

 

Shori nodded. The conversation was interrupted when Kei and Miyabi passed by. Kei took notice of them.

"Oh, Fujiwara-san. I'll carry your keyboard for you and I'll just drop it home if that's okay with you..." Kei offered. Maria looked flustered, and shook her head.

"It's okay. I'll just carry it myself..."Maria offered and took the piano case with her hand and walked away.

 

"Hmm, I guess the girl was strong enough even if she was so small~" Miyabi glared at Maria's retreating figure.

 

~to be continued.