Chapter 25 - I Am Your Brother

Prescription For Love

“Are you okay???”

“I’m okay, Young Master. Fortunately the bullet was missed.” The guard answered him as he showed his right arm. And fortunately he was right. It’s not a deep wound.

It happened right before Daniel and his guys were being surrounded with the additional of Jonghyun’s guards, one of them shot abruptly and aimed it to Jonghyun, but Jonghyun’s guards move in a hurry to protect him that’s why that guard is the one who get wounded, which fortunately not a serious wound. Meanwhile Daniel and his guys are already lied on the ground, being tied and handcuffed.

“You still need to get a treatment. Bring him to the hospital now. I’ll go in.”

“No, Young Master. I’ll guard you.”

“No! You go to the hospital. One of you, bring him to the hospital right now. I still have the rest to guard me. Since we already got rid almost half of them, it should be easier. Thank you for saving me.”

“That’s an honor, Young Master.”

Jonghyun patted that guy’s shoulder and went into the building. “Did they find Yoona?”

“Not yet, Young Master. They’re still searching. The enemies are everywhere.”

Jonghyun took a deep breathe. “Let’s split up.”

“Sir—“

“This is my order.” Jonghyun said in final tone. “Split up. I will inform you if I found something.”

“But we have to make sure you’re safe, Young Master—“

“I will.” Jonghyun reassured them. “You heard me, hyung. I’m the one who ordered them to split up.” He added as he knew Yonghwa was listening through the handsfree.

“That’s dangerous, Jonghyun!”

“I’ll be safe. They won’t hurt me.” Said him again. “I’ll go to the South. Inform me anything that you’ve found.”

 

 

 

“Madam! He’s here!”

“Who’s with him??”

“He’s alone.”

Yoona couldn’t even react because she feels a cold thing suddenly touched her side head. Even without looking, she knew it’s a gun which just aiming on her. She held her breathe as she heard the sound from outside, which she could imagine that there’s a big fight. Then it means there must be a help… Please, God… She silently prayed.

It tooks no longer than five minutes—although it feels like forever for Yoona in that room—when the door is opened and showed someone who was being surrounded with people in Tiffany’s side. She’s about to cry when she saw him entered the room and their eyes met. But the happiness didn’t last long. She realized the situation, where Jonghyun is alone, and they’re being surrounded with the bad people. The fear comes again in her. No! He shouldn’t be here. He needs to run. He’s in danger!!! She’s about to open but the sound of trigger is being pulled stopped them all.

“Yoona…” that’s the words that could only came out from Jonghyun’s mouth as he saw the worst nightmare in front of him. Tiffany who aimed the gun right on Yoona’s head, and Yoona who was being tied, looked totally in a mess and there are even traces of blood from her forehead and the corner of . And as soon as his eyes caught them all, he suddenly feel hard to breathe.

“If you dare to make any move, I will shoot her.”

Jonghyun’s eye fell to Tiffany. “What do you want?” he asked, as he feels worse and harder to breathe. “Deal it with me. Don’t drag her.”

“Will you give anything that I want if I release her?”

“I will.” Jonghyun answered without hesitation.

“Anything?”

“Release her. Anything you want, but release her first!”

“Then, switch.” Tiffany dared him. “Since there is no guarantee if I release her to you, then you won’t catch me. So, switch place, Lee Jonghyun. You sit here. And if you make any wrong move, I will make sure to shoot both of you right away.”

“No!” Yoona shouted while staring at Jonghyun, pleaded. “No, Jonghyun! No!” she shouted hysterically when Jonghyun started to approach them. “Are you crazy???? Don’t you dare to sacrifice yourself!!!” but Jonghyun ignored her and keep walking, as if he doesn’t care that there are plenty of guns are following his steps. His eyes just locked on Yoona, who was staring back at him with teary and disbelief eyes. As soon as he’s finally there, Tiffany moved her gun from Yoona to Jonghyun’s head. She signaled to her guard to untie Yoona’s hands.

“Let her go. Out of this building. My people are five hundred meters from the front gate. Make sure to send her there.”

“Oh…” Tiffany let out a laugh. “She won’t go anywhere now, Jonghyun. I’ll make sure she watch these all before she can left in shock…” she turned to Yoona. “If you dare to run away, I’ll shoot him right in his head.” She said with a devilish grin made Yoona could only widened her eyes in shock.

Jonghyun took a time to calm himself and try to push down his PTSD before he started to talk again. “So, it’s you. Who started all this mess…” he said, trying not to show any emotion in his voice. He noticed Tiffany didn’t tell her people to tie him up so he’s just standing, shielded Yoona who was standing weakly behind him.

Tiffany flashed a smile again—another dangerous smile. “That told you already what she has found in Jaehyun’s room?”

“That’s why you want to kill her, too?” Jonghyun answered her question with another question. “Just like what you’ve did to Jaehyun?”

“Oh dear…” Tiffany took a step closer and caressed Jonghyun’s temple with the gun. “You are the one who killed your brother… not me. Everyone know it. There’s even an evidence that you and him were driving like crazy on the road… Do you think you can put the blame on me?”

Jonghyun is about to open his mouth but the sound of gunshot suddenly heard from other side, following with all of Tiffany’s guards fell on the floor one by one.

 

 

 

 

“You will know if my connection turned off, it means I’ve found the location. Track down the last signal from my phone, and you will know where I am. I will buy some time, and you and the others, find the way to attack them all without them noticing, hyung.”

“Got it. Make sure to buy the time. The longer the better.”

“Okay.”

“Jonghyun…”

“Hm?”

“Be careful.”

 

 

So, that it is. When Yonghwa noticed Jonghyun just turned the conection off, they started to move to the location. It’s at the South area on the 4th floor. There are more than ten people who guards the door. “Find a way to attack the people inside.”

“The snipers are looking for spots, Sir. We already informed the location and they’re finding a way right now outside.”

“How long?”

The guard who was answering Yonghwa, tried to confirm it to their team outside. “One minute, Sir. Two of four already on position.”

Yonghwa stared at the door which is not that far from him with a worry expression. Hold on a little longer, dongsaeng…

“Sir, they’re ready.”

Yonghwa took deep breathe before he talked. “Let’s do this.”

 

 

 

Tiffany looked at her guards with horrified looks as she realized she’s totally being surrounded and no guards at all. While at the same time, the door opened abruptly, following with a bunch of people in black and surrounded the room while aiming their guns to her. Before they can even make another move, she glared at Jonghyun with anger and disbelief. “YOU SON OF A !!! YOU DESERVE TO DIE LIKE YOUR BROTHER!!!” and that’s what her last words before another guard fired his gun and landed on Tiffany’s hand…

At the same time when she pulled the trigger of the gun in her hand. Aiming it right on Jonghyun.

And the last thing Jonghyun remembered is the hysterical shout from a woman and a man… shouting his name out loud.

And it turned dark.

 

 

* * *

 

Jonghyun squinted his eyes when the first thing caught his eyes as soon as he opened, is a very bright light. It took him a few seconds until he also realized that he’s standing next to a bridge right now, although he didn’t know where it is and he even couldn’t see what’s under the bridge. But that’s not the thing that caught his attention. It is someone, who was standing in the middle of that bridge, leaning his arms while enjoying a view, although Jonghyun couldn’t see his face but he’s sure that’s a guy. Unlike him, that guy seems could see a beautiful view under that bridge. Jonghyun just stands still, because he couldn’t even recalled what just happened, until that guy on the bridge turned and stared at him.

“Hyung, you’ve come…”

Jonghyun’s eyes widened as he recognized that guy. He approached him in a hurry with disbelief until he stood in front of him. It was a few seconds before he finally hugged that guy and started to cry. “Jaehyun… it’s you… right?” he asked between his sobs. “It’s really you…”

“It’s me, hyung…” Jaehyun hugged him back as he patted Jonghyun’s back. “You’ve found this place, huh?”

Jonghyun released his hug and looked at his twin. “You’ve been here?”

“I am.” Jaehyun smiled, although his eyes as teary as Jonghyun’s. “Someone told me that you will come to this bridge, so I went here and waiting…” his smile never faded, although somehow it looks sad. “Look at you, hyung. How could you look so skinny like this…” he playfully punched Jonghyun’s arm. “Didn’t I tell you to always stay healthy and happy?”

“Yya, do you think I can live happily after you left? You, how dare you left me like that?” Jonghyun asked bitterly but then he couldn’t help and burst into tears again and kneeled down. “Mianhae… Mianhae dongsaeng… It’s because of me… It’s my fault…”

“Hyung...” Jaehyun squatted down in front of his twin. “I believe you must already know the truth. It’s not your fault. It’s not your fault at all. Don’t you know how frustrate I am whenever I saw you in pain because of me? Because you think that you killed me? I really want to shout oud loud that it’s not your fault at all, hyung. Hoping that you will hear and finally try to live well…” Jaehyun feels difficult to continue his words as his sob as hard as Jonghyun. “Hyung, listen to me. I died, because that’s the destiny. That’s my fate. I know I will die in short time, hyung. My illness, it can’t be helped. Do you know, hyung? I also know about that woman. She probably might trying to shorten my life… I know, hyung. I’m very sorry for keeping these all alone…” he touched Jonghyun’s shoulder. “But now, it doesn’t make a difference, hyung. Even if I was alive at that time, I might only have a few months—or maybe days… And I believe you will feel hurt even more if I die because of illness… So, perhaps, that was the best way, hyung…”

“Jaehyun…”

“Hyung, listen to me. What I just said, is the truth. You didn’t kill me. My death is not your fault at all. This thing is always be the first thing that I want to tell you if we have time to meet, and I finally have a chance right now to tell you this.” He smiled to Jonghyun. “So hyung, I beg you, please don’t hate yourself. Don’t blame yourself anymore. This is the truth hyung. And all of them are the past…”

 

 

 

“Please save him, Director Im!! I beg you, please save my cousin!”

“Director Im, promise me you’ll save my son!”

 

 

 

“Actually where are we right now, Jaehyun? What is this place?”

That’s the first question Jonghyun asked after he finally calmed down himself. He and Jaehyun are sitting on the bridge for a while. It took time until Jaehyun finally convinced him about the truth. Although he still feels guilty, but Jaehyun kept reassuring him.

“We’re sitting on the bridge right now, hyung. In case you’re not aware…”

“I know, but why there’s only bridge in this place and nothing else?”

Jaehyun stared at him with bitter eyes. “Hyung… this is the place where you can find me. I think you must be realized what happened…”

Jonghyun was silent for a moment and finally let out a bitter smile just like Jaehyun. “Then it means you won’t be alone anymore… Your hyung is here…”

Jaehyun stared at him for a while. “Are you happy?”

“I’m happy that I meet my dongsaeng… Then why we’re still here? Aren’t we going to somewhere?”

“There’s a reason why I was here waiting for you…”

 

 

 

 

 


sorry but I really need to cut this part until here.

hi everyone, I hope all of you are fine :)

Despite of all bad news in the past, and it seems like (HOPEFULLY) there won't be any bad news in the future (I HOPE SO. AND I REALLY DO), I guess we can breathe 'normally' again.

Let's not talk about the issues in the past.

So, I decide to continue this story and of course I still have a plan to finish this.

If you still read this story, I want to say thank you so much, and I apologize for the loooong awaiting time for the next chapter.

Please kindly bear it :)

AND FOR INDONESIAN READER, if you're a fan of romance genre (not a fanfiction, but a romance novel), I really hope you can read my story here : RETROCESSION

hope you can enjoy the story. And if you like it, please kindly vote and comment it. Thank you ^^

See you on next chapt