Chapter 18 - I'm With You

Prescription For Love

“Yoona…?”

“Hm?”

“Live with me…?”

Yoona, who was drinking her coffee, almost spit it out upon hearing Jonghyun’s random words. “Tell me, did you just hit your head when you were driving here??” she asked with worry expression, which earned a laughter from Jonghyun.

“Yya! Of course no. I’m serious, Yoona.” He stared at her with his genuine eyes. “Live with me…?”

Yoona cleared to hide her surprise feeling. “Live with you… like what?”

“Like what? Like now, when I woke up, the first person that I can see is you. When I’m going to sleep, the last person that I saw is you—“

“And you probably got a nightmare…”

Jonghyun couldn’t help but laughed again. He softly patted Yoona’s head. “I’m serious, Im Yoona. Why you kept joking around?”

Yoona grimaced. “Because it’s too… uhm, how should I say it… we’re not married, Jonghyun. It’s not a common thing for a couple to live together when they’re not married yet… at least, here…” she bited her lower lips. “Doesn’t mean that I’m forcing you to marry me, of course no!” she added in a hurry, afraid if Jonghyun has some misunderstanding with her words.

“That’s what I’m asking for.”

“Huh?”

Jonghyun cleared his throat. “It’s… an indirect request… Actually, Yoona… I’ve been thinking about this… but, I just don’t know how to bring up this topic… I… Actually the reason why I suddenly ask you to live together is… I realized that I started to love you, Im Yoona. And I just don’t waste my time anymore. I want to live with the one that I love.”

Yoona almost dropped her cup as her heart also skipped a beat upon hearing Jonghyun’s sincere words. Her eyes were locked on Jonghyun’s firm eyes. “I… You…” her tongue suddenly feels numb.

“You don’t have to reply it, though, at least for now…” Jonghyun seems relaxed again. “Take your time. And when the time has come, and turn out you also the same feeling, hopefully, just let me know. That’s when I’ll ask you again this question.” He gave her a sincere smile and pulled her softly then landed a soft kiss on her forehead. “I love you…”

Yoona closed her eyes as she got the kiss and smiled. Please just let us be happy like this always, God. Please…

 

* * *

“This is too much for you, even for me. And…” he paused, totally looked so burdened, sad, hurtful at the same time. “You can leave me, Yoona. I know this situation might already broke out your limit. And…” he gulped, hard to continue his words. “I don’t want to drag your life into a mess which created because of what happened in my life, anymore. I know this is not the relationship that you wanted for. So…” he let out a heavy breath. “You can continue your own life happily, Yoona. No need to be bothered by my messy life anymore…” he tried to smile although his eyes and his voice are telling the opposite. He patted Yoona’s head softly. “You deserve to be happy, not be like this...”

Yoona just kept stared at him without letting out any voices, but her tears are started to drop.

Jonghyun wiped the tears gently with his thumb. “Well, as you know, no matter how hard I tried to reject it, I have no power, Yoona, especially when the majority choose the opposite with what I want. Business life is too harsh, I think.” He grimaced, although his eyes became more reddened. “That’s why, I think, maybe it’s time, Yoona. It’s time to end what happened between us…” he wiped Yoona’s tears again. “Promise me you have to be happy like before…”

“Like before…?” that’s the only words Yoona can let out since she’s hardly to speak between her tears.

“Before I entered your life.” Jonghyun smiled again, in opposite with the tears that about to drop from the corner of his eyes. He cleared his throat. “I apologize, Yoona. And… thank you so much.” He finally couldn’t hold his tears any longer, and at the same time he leaned forward and captured Yoona’s lips with a kiss.

It took a few seconds until her brain finally can worked and gave a response with Jonghyun’s words. Despite of replying his kiss, she pushed him away and gave him a slap on his cheek. Although it’s so weak but it’s enough to make him realized what she just did to him.

“WHAT??” She raised her voice and glared at him, although her eyes are still full of tears. “You apologize?? Because of what?? Because you’re going to end this relationship??”

Jonghyun didn’t answer but only stared at her.

“It’s you, who will become the CEO. It’s those people out there who are totally crazy and created a mess in your life. And they have nothing to do with our relationship!! Why you should end this?? Are you also crazy like them??” she kept raised her voice, totally angry. “Did I ever say that I don’t want to be in a relationship with you if you’re becoming CEO later?? Did I ever say that I don’t want to love you anymore just because you’re no longer a surgeon?? You’re a genius, Lee Jonghyun, then where did that stupid conclusion from???”

“Yoona…”

“You said you love me?? Then what’s this all about? If you love me, then you should come to me! Especially when you’re in worst situation like this. But what you just did?? Nonsense, Lee Jonghyun!” Yoona exhaled, trying to catch her breath because she totally lost it.

“Yoona, I did this for you…”

“FOR ME?? Then if it’s for me, come back again if you already in your right mind. I don’t want to talk with you right now. Everything you spit out right now is totally nonsense.” She sighed loudly and approached the door, but before she opened it and left the room, she turned her head. “Prove me that you love me for real, Jonghyun.” She muttered and left him alone.

 

 

 

“Yoona, something hap—oh, seems like you already knew…” Yuri, who approached her as soon as she entered at cafeteria, suddenly changed her voice tone when she noticed Yoona’s expression. “Doctor Lee told you himself? When?”

“Just now.” Yoona sighed and took a full lunch tray and following Yuri to the table, which already accompanied by Jonghoon also. And now she realized that all of attentions actually are on the big screen right now. It’s a press conference of Lee Enterprise Group. “Did they announce it already?”

“Formally in this press con? No, not yet.” Jonghoon answered. “But the rumours already spreaded in no time. But we still want to hear it formally. Is it true?”

“That he becomes an Acting CEO? Replacing CEO Lee Jun Ha? Correct.” Yoona answered in flat tone. She actually still feel angry, not with Jonghyun, although she threw the tantrum on him, but she actually on his side.

“Did he tell you why they choose him? I mean… a Surgeon suddenly turned into a CEO of biggest business company…” Yuri didn’t finish his words when she saw Yoona shook her head. “You didn’t ask?”

“No. He also had no idea. Just like us. The shareholder meeting decided it by majority. Although he’s one of the biggest shareholder, but he couldn’t against it if the majority already agreed. It’s almost 7:3.”

Yuri choked. “So do you mean Doctor Lee actually owned almost 30% stocks of Lee Enterprise???” which earned a light nod from Yoona. “Heol, daebak.” But suddenly Yuri’s words being cut because it suddenly filled with crowded voices from everywhere.

Yoona stared at the screen again and found someone—probably one of Director—has announced the new organization structure of Lee Enterprise Group. Of course, Lee Jonghyun’s name, which is on the very top of the hierarchy that caused the fuss.

“Is it normal?” Jonghoon asked. “I mean, he’s a surgeon, and suddenly has to turn into a CEO… It’s totally two different worlds. Or did he actually ever been in business major?”

Yoona didn’t respond him because something suddenly came across her mind. She took out her phone in a hurry and searched one name. She need to talk with him right now. Jung Yong Hwa.

 

 

 

“Yonghwa-ssi, I really apologize because you always have to deal with me also, whenever there’s something happened with Jonghyun…” Yoona sincerely apologized when she and Yonghwa finally met, an hour later after she called him, in the café not that far form hospital.

“Nevermind.” Yonghwa casually answered while stirring his Americano. Although he’s smiling right now but somehow Yoona noticed he just as frustrated as Jonghyun. “The only normal person you can ask right now is me, actually. You made a right decision. Jonghyun just told us that you refused his request and saying that he’s crazy like the others.”

Yoona grimaced. “I apologize because of my rude beh—“

“I can’t agree more, Doctor Im.” Yonghwa cut her words while giving her a smile. “I also didn’t get it why he tried to put you away from him when he’s actually in a situation where he really needs you the most.” Yonghwa tutted his tongue. “Someone should really slap him on his face.”

“I did.” Yoona muttered.

“You d—What??” Yonghwa almost spit out his coffee but then in a second he laughed while clapping his hands. “Nice job, Doctor Im. Jjang!” he raised his thumb to Yoona while still grinning widely. “So, I can conclude that actually he wanted to separate with you for a reason that he can’t let you to be in mess with him, and you refused it? By slapping him on his face?”

Yoona nodded her head, while grimacing.

“Two thumbs up.” Yonghwa smiled in satisfaction. “My feeling about you is never wrong at all, Doctor Im.”

“What kind of feeling?”

“Someone that I can trust, to be with him.” Yonghwa answered. “To be honest, I still have a doubt at first. But after seeing you with him for a few times, I know you’re the right person for him.”

“Yonghwa ssi…”

“Yes?”

Yoona was a bit hesitated before she continued to speak. “Actually, I feel happy that you gave me trust to be with him. But… to be honest, there’s something that makes me worry.” She wet her lips nervously. “How if… it’s only me who didn’t want to leave his side? I mean, how if… you know, he’s so high. Even now, he already became the CEO of Lee Enterprise. It was like a highest position in the business empire… how if… he or some people think that I’m not equal for him?”

“You mean his parents?” Yonghwa asked back. “Seems like you already met my aunt…” he furrowed his eyebrows. “Did Jonghyun know?”

Yoona shook her head. “Madam Lee asked me not to tell Jonghyun.”

Yonghwa thought for a while. “At least not now. Their relationship became worse after this happened. But you still have to tell him.” He suggested. “And to answer your question, as long as Jonghyun wanted you to be with him, why you should care about other people?”

“But after all, they are his parents.”

“Doctor Im. You might worry about this because you saw that Jonghyun’s life is under his parent’s authority. But, let me tell you. It doesn’t mean he couldn’t stand on his own. The reason why he just accepted what his parents did at him is because he thought it’s not worthy enough to fight it. He lives with a thought that he has nothing to lose, since he feels he already lost his soul and his feeling since long ago. But… now, he has something to fight for. And no one can decided about that, expect him. And it’s you, Doctor Im.” Yonghwa sincerely said. “You’re the most precious one for him right now. So… please don’t doubt him… and, please don’t leave him… until you don’t love him and can’t bear with him anymore…” he said in pleading tone. “I beg you, Doctor Im.”

Yoona was silent for a moment because she feels very bad towards Jonghyun right now, although she knew that what she did before was right. She had to give him time to think in clear mind. And about Yonghwa’s request… She raised her head and stared at him. “You don’t have to worry, Yonghwa-ssi.” She smiled, which replied with a relieved smile from Yonghwa.

 

* * *

“Doctor—uh, I mean, CEO Lee.”

“What’s wrong with your head? Just call me properly. I’m still your chief, Jungshin-ah.” Jonghyun gave him a deadly stare.

Jungshin just grimaced, knowing that his chief is not seriously angry but just tired with other people in his surrounding which already treated him like a CEO, not as surgeon anymore. He approached Jonghyun’s table and put the coffee on it. “We bought you this, Doctor Lee.”

Jonghyun raised his head, looked thankful. “Thanks. Sometimes you can act nice.”

“Hey, I’m always nice, Doctor Lee.” Jungshin defended himself. “Uhm, then, excuse me…” he bowed but didn’t move even an inch, which makes Jonghyun raised his head again and stared confusingly at him.

“Ask. Don’t just stand like a statue there. You’re blocking the light since you’re too tall.”

“Woah, how did you know that I want to ask something?”

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. “It’s written on your forehead.”

Jungshin grinned since his chief knew his intention. He pulled a chair in front of his desk. “Uhm… actually we’re curious… will you really become a CEO of Lee Enterprise, Doctor Lee?”

“The news said so.” Jonghyun answered shortly while keep reading a stack of paper in front of him.

“So will you leave this hospital?”

“Except if you want to make an office for CEO of Lee Enterprise here, then I’ll still be here.”

“Aish that’s not what I mean, chief. I mean… you won’t be a surgeon, anymore?”

Jonghyun signed a paper before he answered. “I’m a certified surgeon, Lee Jungshin. Even if I’m no longer working in hospital, I’m still capable of doing surgery if needed. But yes,  a few days later, I won’t wear this white coat anymore.”

Jungshin stared at him and sighed. “Our team is so sad, Doctor Lee. It’s been a while that we finally got a complete package of resident chief like you. Genius, handsome, simple-minded, and not talk too much. But you left us too early… Are you planning to come back here? As I heard, you replaced former CEO due to health condition, so if CEO Lee—I mean, CEO Lee Jun Ha—is fully recovered, you’ll come back again, Doctor Lee?” he asked, with full of expectation.

Jonghyun glanced at him. “We’ll see later…”

“Can you promise us, Chief?”

“You guys are not kids anymore. Stop with childish promise.” Jonghyun tutted his tongue. “Now, your pager is beeping, are you still want to be here? Ignoring your patient?”

Jungshin grimaced and stood up. “One more question, chief.”

“What??”

“I really love to see you with Pediatrician Im.” He grinned. “Even when you won’t be here later, you’ll still be his boyfriend, right Chief?”

Jonghyun put down his pen and gave him a deadly stare again. “Yya, Lee Jungshin. Why you’re asking me like that?”

“Because when you were arguing before, I unintentionally eavesdropped you, Chief…” Jungshin looks apologized while keep grimacing. “No need to worry. I’m the only one who heard it because at that time, I passed by in front of your room and heard Pediatric Im’s high voice. You two will be fine, right?”

“Lee Jungshin, should I give you a zero point for your weekly test??”

“Aish, I just wanted you to be happy, Chief. Don’t be that evil… You’ll be okay with her, right? Right?”

Jonghyun sighed. “We will. Now, go out before I kicked you because you’re so loud like an ahjumma.”

“Arasseo! Well done, Chief! We love you!” Junghsin made a heart sign with his hands before he rushed off from Jonghyun’s office, and left Jonghyun who could only sighed loudly because of his resident’s childish act.

 

* * *

 

“You’ll be in Lee Enterprise Headquarter’s building in two days. The Board already agreed to give you two days to finish all of your impending tasks here as surgeon. In your first day, you’ll lead a BoD’s meeting at 9. After that, there will be a press conference for you as the official CEO for the first time at 10. At 11, you’ll—“

“Can you give me a break?” Jonghyun cut Secretary Han’s words with bored tone. “For God’s sake, it’s a schedule for two days later. Then, just read it two days later, also. Please appreciate my job right now. I’m still a surgeon of Hanhwa Hospital.” He frustratingly said. Well actually it’s not the main problem. The problem is, now I couldn’t think properly, nor do anything properly, right after she left me. Stupid you, Lee Jonghyun! You have to realize it sooner that actually you actually also couldn’t bear if she left you, then why you’re acting like a stupid and asking her to leave you… He sighed loudly again.

Secretary Han closed his iPad and bowed politely. “I apologized for the inconvenience, CEO Lee. It’s just an order from—“

“Then tell him to stop bothering my life. I’m not their robot. After appointed me as Acting CEO, they should just keep quiet and watch the show.” Jonghyun said in sarcasm. “And please noted this, in these two days, I’m still a surgeon of Hanhwa Hospital. So, all of people who related to those business thing, are prohibited to disturb me. If they kept disturbing me, then I’ll give them a nightmare at the day when I stepped into the Lee Enterprise building. You got it?”

Secretary Han looks a bit surprised but still nodded politely. “Noted, CEO Lee. Please excuse me.” He bowed before left the room.

After Secretary Han left, Jonghyun sighed frustratingly. That thing totally bothered him, and of course it’s not those CEO-things. He even couldn’t work properly because of that. Fortunately there is no major surgery since this morning. He looked at the clock, after he thought for a moment, he put back all the files into the folder and changed his white coat into the grey one and took his bag. When he opened the door, three of the residents are there, talking leisurely with each other.

“You’re going home, Chief?” Jungshin asked as soon as he saw Jonghyun is already changed his coat and went out from the room.

“Yes. Take a rest while you have a time, kids.” Jonghyun said and opened his bag to find something. “Treat yourself.” He put a small card on the table, made Jungshin, Ae Ra and Jung Min rushed to see what is it.

“Wow!!!” Jung Min is the first who reacted with full of excitement. “Chief, is this a free pass for Diamond Club???”

Jonghyun nodded. “You can use it for unlimited people. In any days. Order anything that you want.  But remember don’t get too drunk if you have a shift the next day.” He warned them all before left. “No, this is not my farewell gift, Lee Jungshin. You guys choose the place for a dinner together before I moved.”

Jungshin, who was about to protest because the residents actually wanted to make a farewell party for their ‘vampire’ chief, changed his expression into a happy one with a wide smile. “We love you, Chief.”

Jonghyun just waved his hand, signaling it’s nothing to be thankful. “I’ll leave first, guys.”

“Yes, please drive safely. Have a good rest and thank you so much, chief.” All of them bowed in unison. Their expression totally looked like they just hit a jackpot.

After Jonghyun left the Surgical Department office, he walked straight to Pediatric Department. Fortunately one of resident just went out from there. And she looked so surprised when she saw the person who’s standing in front of their office is the hottest topic in Hanhwa Hospital these days. “Good evening, Doc—Surg—CEO Lee.” She stuttered.

“Please address me in a normal way,” Jonghyun smiled formally. “Is Pediatric Im inside?”

“No, Doctor Lee. She went home an hour ago.” The resident look a bit relaxed.

Jonghyun nodded in understand. “I got it. Thank you, then.” He nodded to the resident and headed to the parking area in a hurry.

 

 

 

Yoona, who was reading some files on her laptop about the new researches, was surprised when she heard the doorbell is ringing. She took off her glasses and went over the screen to see who’s that person. She was surprised when she saw Jonghyun is standing there. But without thinking too much, she opened the door.

Jonghyun, who looks more tired when Yoona saw him directly rather than on her screen, was standing there. “Sorry to bother you.” He said huskily.

Yoona stared at him for a moment before widened her door. “Come in first.”

Jonghyun nodded and entered the house, but before Yoona managed to close the door behind him, he already did. And as soon as he turned around, he pulled Yoona’s arm and cupped her face then kissed her softly. Honestly she was very surprised with Jonghyun’s sudden act, but she didn’t have any intention to reject the kiss, although she still didn’t reply his kiss.

Seems like Jonghyun realized that Yoona didn’t respond him at all, so he deepened the kiss, but still did it softly. He waited patiently until he feels Yoona’s lips finally moved and he changed into a passionate one.

Yoona actually feel more surprised since this is the first time Jonghyun kissed her differently this time. Usually it’s always passionate but remained calm. As for this one, it’s different. She feels they moved, without breaking the kiss, until she feels that she almost hit the wall behind her if Jonghyun didn’t protect her head with his hand. A soft moan unintentionally escaped from when Jonghyun kissed her neck. She actually feels that Jonghyun just loosen his self control right now, but somehow Yoona knew that he won’t do something bad at her. That’s why she didn’t refuse and her lips even move along so well with his lips. She bites her lips as she feels that he might made a mark on her neck but before she can reacted again, Jonghyun already back and kissed her lips. It took a while until he finally broke the kiss. Following with the heavy breath of both of them because they did it for such a long time.

And that’s when Yoona finally can see his eyes clearly. She couldn’t describe it, but she really don’t want to leave him right now when she saw those eyes.

“Forgive me, Yoona.” Jonghyun finally talked with husky voice, while staring intensely at her.

“For what? The kiss?”

“No. For my behavior this morning…” Jonghyun caressed her cheek. “I… you’re right. I was not in right mind. When you left me, I know I just made a big mistake again. I can’t even do anything when you left. I know I just did a very stupid request before, now I realized I actually can’t bear if you leave me, even for a second…” he said sincerely with his husky voice. “Forgive me…”

“Anything you want to say beside apologizing?”

Jonghyun smiled and caressed Yoona’s cheek again. “I love you.”

“Then don’t ask me to leave anymore. I am actually as worse as you when we separated.” Yoona circled her arms around Jonghyun’s neck. “Because I also love you, Lee Jonghyun.”

Jonghyun was taken aback with Yoona’s words. “Say that again?”

“Why?”

“This is your first time to say it… and it’s kinda… nice to hear…”

“I’ll say it again. But… seems like you are the one who need to talk first. I’m very sure actually you have too many things to talk about.” Yoona caressed his hairs softly. “And on top of that, seems like you haven’t eat dinner yet, tsk.” She started to nag.

“Yoona… can I stay here for tonight?”

Yoona raised her eyebrows.

“I promise I won’t do anything. I just want to talk with you all night long. You’re right. I really have many things in my head right now… Of course I’ll sleep in the guest room. You can lock your room if you feel inconvenience.” He added in a hurry.

Yoona couldn’t help but smiled upon hearing his innocent words. “Go take your bag and have a shower first. I’ll cook something for you since I already had dinner.” She ruffled Jonghyun’s hairs lovingly.

 

 

 

“Actually there’s something bother me…” Yoona spoke while pouring another cup of coffee latte for Jonghyun. Jonghyun has finished dinner and enjoyed a leisure time on the couch together.

“What?”

“About the Acting CEO… why it’s not Yonghwa-ssi?”

“Hyung is not even in the running list, Yoona.” Jonghyun answered while taking a sip of his coffee. “He already has a responsibility of his own family company. JF. Do you think who will handle JF if he was taken to LE? JF is also a big enterprise, Yoona. Beside, no matter what happened, no one wanted to abandon their own family company, and choose others. And based on family hierarchy, if the direct inheritor is still capable, then there’s no reason not to appoint him, which is me, as the Acting CEO.”

“But you don’t have any educational background of… something like management or business or etc…”

Jonghyun pulled her closer and gave him a warm backhug, like his favorite pose whenever they sat side by side. He leaned his chin on Yoona’s shoulder. “They gave me a month to study… while working.”

“A month??” Yoona frowned. “Hey, it’s too harsh!”

Jonghyun just grimaced and kissed Yoona’s hair. “Who said they’re nice?”

Yoona pouted but something suddenly came across her mind. “Wait, did you already predict something like this will happen?”

“You can’t say ‘prediction’. Some people, including Yonghwa hyung, even told me there might be a possibility of this happening. Since long ago. That’s why he told me, there’s no wrong if I can be prepared beforehand.”

“So, do you mean… you already studied about Business?”

“A little…” Jonghyun nodded while tightening his embrace. “Uhm, I started to study—if I have spare time, which is so rare—since I got my license as surgeon. Because I think I finally passed the most difficult phase, then learning the others should be easier. It’s also the answer why I choose to be a General Surgeon. I want to take another major, such as brain or heart but I don’t think I can handle two major at the same time.”

“Wait, is it the only reason why you choose General?”

“No.” Jonghyun shook his head. “Main reason is because I want to save as many people as I can, since General is the one who can handle many emergency patients. So there won’t be another Jaehyun…” he bitterly smiled. “That day, the General Surgeon couldn’t save him. That’s why…”

Yoona turned her head to look at Jonghyun’s condition. “Do you need your medicine?” she asked in worry tone.

“No, I’m fine. You just need to stay still.” Jonghyun put a smile on his sad face and pulled her again.

“I’ll continue my question before, then.” Yoona tried to change the topic. “So, it’s been two years you’re studying about business thing?”

“Well… yeah…”

“Your parents knew it?”

“No.” Jonghyun snorted softly. “Im Yoona, if they knew it, I might already in that ‘empire’ since two years ago…”

Yoona nodded in understand. “So… two days later… you’ll no longer in Hanhwa?” she tried to ask normally but she still couldn’t hide the disappointment tone in her voice.

“Yes…”

“Aish why you sounds like nothing’s wrong with that…”

“With what?”

“I’m about to feel alone…”

Jonghyun chuckled. “Don’t exaggerate too much. We even barely bumped into each other in Hanhwa. Beside, who said you’ll feel alone? Lee Enterprise main building is just about four kilometers from Hanhwa Hospital. Be prepared, starting two days later, you probably hardly to have a lunch in cafeteria.”

“Why?”

“Insert in your schedule. Lunch with Lee Jonghyun.” Jonghyun smiled. “I can’t promise ‘everyday’, but at least three times in a week. It’s much more than before, right?”

“Only lunch?” Yoona pouted, which earned another laughter from Jonghyun.

“Hey, since when you became a spoiled one?”

“I don’t know. I feel melancholic suddenly.” Yoona grimaced and turned her head again to take a glance at Jonghyun behind her. “Are you feeling better now?”

“Me? I’m feeling much better right since I entered this house. I don’t care of anything else.”

“Jonghyun…”

“Hm?”

“How angry are you actually? Towards this situation…?”

Jonghyun was silent for a moment. “So much. You don’t have any idea how much, Yoona. I’m angry with too many things. I’m angry with CEO and Madam Lee who ruled my life like I’m their robot who’s willingly to do anything, with the stupid forum who choose me, with the situation that even if I use my power,  I can’t win, with the sudden change which just take my happiness away, although I just feel it not that long ago… I feel angry towards so many things. Strangely, I didn’t think about those all when I have a problem with you. I only thought about how hurt you are because of me. And even right now when I’m with you, I... I completely ignore all those mess.”

Yoona smiled nicely as she heard the sincerity in Jonghyun’s words. “One more question about this extremely-tired-topic, is there a particular reason why majority of shareholders have their faith on you? Beside that you’re the next inheritor of LE Group. I mean, no one knows that you actually know a lot about business. In their eyes, you’re a surgeon… So, why?”

“The decision is not something that was taken without so many thought, Yoona. They choose me, is because probably they already have a long-term master plan. And of course, they’re under my parents’ influences. I’m not barging with them because I never have interest to do it, but I just want to say that their powers are seriously no joke, Yoona. They can make anything that they want happened. Choosing me, is one of their plan. If you asked me, what is actually their plan? I don’t know. Perhaps, destroying my life…?”

“Jonghyun!” Yoona warned him. “Impossible!”

“It’s possible, though.” Jonghyun said with final tone in his voice. “C’mon, let’s watch some movies. My life will change drastically the day after tomorrow, at least I want to do something what normal people usually do.” He broke the hug and approached the blu ray player.

Yoona stared at Jonghyun’s back while smiling bitterly. They’re totally too harsh towards you, Jonghyun. I wonder if this is the final or just beginning… Promise me you can handle those all so well, please?

 

 

 

 

 


hello again ^^

sorry this chapter probably didnt meet your expectation guys. forgive me. some of you might want their problem didnt resolve that quickly but I really want them be together again :D

uhm... just a random question. if there's a fantasy story of Jonghyun (who will play the fantasy creature and a woman who will play a human character), who's the most fit person for that woman, guys, do you have any idea? Yoona again? or... Seungyeon, perhaps?

anyway, thank you so much for reading this story ^^ see ya next chapter