Apple Pie (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

This is a lil drabble with the characters of Black Pearl ^^ so if you haven't read that story yet but are planning to. There are spoilers ahead! So check it out :3

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Yongguk! Did you wake up the twins yet?" Junhong hollered from downstairs, he was currently preparing breakfast as well as baking for later today. It was a late morning for them since it was Sunday.

And for once they didn't have any work to do. 

Yongguk jolted from the living room chair upon hearing his husband's voice, they had both awoken at the same time but he had somehow fallen asleep again on the couch whilst waiting for the food to be prepared.

He quickly got up and made his way towards the stairs, already smiling at the prospect of seeing his children. He saw them every day but for some reason each day that he saw them, they grew a little more, and they talked about things he wished he still understood.

Yongguk gently turned the doorknob and a smile spread on his lips the moment he peered through. Hanbin was in Hanbyul's bed again, and he was assuming it was because of a nightmare. 

Since they had rescued him from Tablo, he often got nightmares, possibly from being in mind control for so long. There wasn't much they could do, other than console him and remind him that he was safe now.

He carefully made his way into the room, it was quite a large room and there were certain floor boards that made loud noises. Yongguk gently nudged his son's cheek and the child whined before relaxing again.

"Wake up you two, we're going to spend the day with Uncle Jung's family." Yongguk said as he rocked them back in forth, Hanbyul was the first to wake. Although she just grabbed onto Yongguk's arm, before she crawled over her brother into her father's arms.

Yongguk's heart felt warm as he cradled his sleepy daughter in his arms and Hanbin opened his eyes, he pouted at the sight of Hanbyul having all the attention and he forced his way into Yongguk's hold as well.

"Okay okay, I'll carry both of you for now." Yongguk sighed in defeat and the twins grinned at him, with those mismatched eyes he loved so much. He carried them out of the room, accidentally knocking Hanbyul into the door.

"Good morning, they crawled all over you again didn't they hyung?" Yongguk looked to his right and he smiled at the sight of Daehyun and Youngjae walking towards them. 

Daehyun had Byulyi in his arms and Youngjae was holding his stomach, he was pregnant once again. Yongguk nodded and he gestured to Byulyi who was in a sleepy state as well.

"She crawled all over you too right?" Daehyun nodded dejectedly before he coddled his daughter, finding her absolutely adorable. They then started to make their way downstairs towards Junhong.

The smell of fresh breakfast foods hit their noses and the table was all set and grand. Junhong was washing his hands before he removed his apron, rushing over to hold one of his twins.

"Morning loves! Did you sleep well?" Junhong grinned as he kissed their cheeks, before pressing a kiss against Yongguk's lips. His husband happily handed Hanbin over since he liked his mother better.

"Daehyun hyung, what happened to helping me with breakfast?" he pouted and Daehyun instantly looked away, giving a sheepish grin to his glaring husband. They all settled down at the table, letting the kids sit beside each other.

"So how are they doing?" Junhong asked as his eyes turned green, he felt the energy of Youngjae's growing twins and he shivered in excitement. Youngjae rubbed his stomach,

"They're growing well. Anything from Himchan hyung?" he asked, Junhong pursed his lips as he thought for a moment. Yongguk and Daehyun stopped feeding the kids then, to listen.

"He sent us a postcard. It seems they're travelling quite a bit, this one comes from China. It says that they miss the kids and they're considering adopting." Junhong grinned and he passed the card over to Youngjae so he could read.

"Hanbyul stop." Yongguk warned as his daughter was shoving food into her brother's mouth, he then looked over to the postcard's direction and he sighed in relief. Himchan and Jongup were always a little sad that they couldn't conceive like the others, but he was glad they wanted to raise their own child.

"Appa, Umma." Hanbin's voice was quiet but they all listened intently. His eyes wavered in colour and so did Hanbyul's, as though he was wondering whether he could ask this question or not.

"What is it Hanbin?" Junhong said in a gentle tone, he wanted his kids to be honest with him. He wanted them to be able to speak their mind freely, unlike how he wasn't able to as a kid.

"How did you two meet?" Hanbyul finished off the question and Byulyi looked at them as well. Clearly having more interest in the twin's parents than her own, which erupted a strange sound from Daehyun.

Yongguk and Junhong glanced at each other shyly and Junhong shivered at the memories of Yongguk as an evil captain. Yongguk could still remember how he was so drawn to Junhong that he lost his mind.

"... we'll tell you two when you're a little older."

 

Apple Pie - Fiestar

 

--------------------------------

A/N

I really miss these characters ^^ so this happened before the birth of daejae's twins

I'm going to try and finish the prompts on my tumblr, I have like 2 or 3?

Feel free to send me any prompts or requests :3 they're much appreciated! (you can also request via aff, just send me a message!)

- Airi