Love Blossom (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from Chloé

Pairing: BangLo

"Jun's parents hire a new gardener and he likes to watch him from his window."

 

 

"Now Junhong wipe that frown off of your face." Younha huffed at her youngest son who only seemed to act up more now that his older brother had gone off to build his company in New Zealand.

Junhong simply reduces his frown to a pout and she sighs, walking over to her child whom only tried to scoot away further on the couch. But he could only make it so far without actually standing up.

"I know how much you enjoyed being in the garden but that didn't go so well and we need professional help." Younha said quietly in her mother voice and Junhong glared at his father who was nodding along.

After the last gardener had quit to take care of his wife whom just had their 7th child Junhong had decided to take the responsibility of tending to the garden while his parents found a replacement.

Somehow he'd managed to ignore all of his chores and devote himself completely to the maze and bushes out back but he'd also somehow managed to kill almost every living thing.

"It's not my fault plants don't appreciate my green thumb." Junhong mumbles, he really enjoys being out there. And now that there's going to be a new hire his time in the garden will be reduced since it'll probably be an old granny or creepy old man.

"Younha, the gardener is here." Jongsuk calls out to his wife who was in the middle of appeasing the 19 year old who was still pouting like a baby. Younha sighs and squeezes Junhong's shoulder.

"Go introduce yourself and behave." she warns and Junhong rolls his eyes, earning himself a smack on the forehead. To avoid getting hit once again he decides to obey and he keeps his eyes to the floor.

"Hello, I'm Bang Yongguk. Thank you for hiring me Mr. and Mrs. Choi." a deep voice lifts his head and Junhong is met with the most beautiful sun kissed male he'd ever seen.

"Ah yes Yongguk, welcome. This is our son Junhong, he managed to destroy the garden." Younha laughs and Junhong sends her a glare. Yongguk looks at the younger and grins at him,

"I'll bring everything back to life, don't worry." he says as he fiddles with his fingers and Junhong can't help but notice very lovely slender appendages graced with semi long nails, which should be disgusting on a man's hands but Yongguk makes it look elegant.

"You have such pretty hands, how can you be a gardener?" Junhong blurts out and Yongguk's eyes widen in surprise. Before his parents can reprimand him however Yongguk replies,

"All I need is a green thumb and magic to be a gardener, Junhong." Yongguk teases him and Junhong's face bursts into pink, he holds his head down shyly and doesn't utter another word as his parents lead Yongguk to the garden.

 

Yongguk raises his eyebrows in surprise as he spots yet another small flower perched on top of the shed. He knows of only one person who can actually reach that height and he thinks back to the other 5 flowers he has sitting at home.

He lifts his head and uses his arm to shield his eyes from the sun as he sees a familiar blonde peeking out from behind white curtains. After being caught he hides behind them and Yongguk laughs lightly.

Judging by the purple luster and shape of the petals it was none other than a purple iris. Yongguk smiled and left the flower where it was, he'd have to pick it up after he finished working to avoid it from getting ruined.

He lets himself fall into his work and although today is particularly hot he doesn't mind too much. Yongguk likes the way the flowers glow in the sunlight and how they shake in pleasure when water falls upon their parched petals.

"Y-yongguk hyung!" he looks over his shoulder and sees Junhong standing by the large doors that lead to the kitchen. He sends the teen a small smile and enjoys the way his face dusts with pink.

"What is it Junhong?" he calls back, turning his attention back to the rose bush for a moment. Junhong doesn't seem to like that because in the corner of his eye the elder can see a small pout on his lips.

"Come inside and have a drink for a moment. The sun is too high right now." Junhong mumbles and yells when he thinks he's being too quiet and he doesn't let Yongguk reply because he dives inside and out of sight.

Yongguk sighs and smiles before he takes the small iris on the shed and he heads inside, dusting himself of any lingering clumps of dirt that may be on him. He removes his boots and steps into the kitchen where Junhong is pouring glasses of lemonade.

"Hey Junhong?" the teen hums in reply as he sets the glass down on a small hexagon shaped coaster in front of the gardener. Yongguk whispers a thank you and takes a sip.

"Would you happen to know what this flower is?" Yongguk feigns ignorance and he gestures to the iris laying on the table. Junhong pretends that he's thinking for a moment and Yongguk tries not to coo at his deepening blush.

"Umm that's a purple iris isn't it? It symbolic for wisdom and compliments." Junhong murmurs and Yongguk purses his lips in interest. He then takes another sip and doesn't let his gaze waver from the teen.

"How about red carnations, do you know what they mean?" Yongguk clearly remembers the first flower he'd found on the shed weeks ago. Junhong guzzles his lemonade nervously before he pours another glass.

"I think they mean pride and admiration." he answers and Yongguk can't help but smile at him. He shifts in his chair and Junhong is doing everything he can to avoid his eyes.

"And yellow chrysanthemum's?" Yongguk asks, and Junhong looks right at him. His eyes gleaming and shaking as he stares at the gardener whom is only returning a gentle gaze.

"Slighted love." he answers and Yongguk grins at him. He then stands up and approaches the teen carefully, thankful that he doesn't run away from him. Junhong simply stands there with bated breath.

"You seem quite versed on flowers Junhong, why is that?" Yongguk asks even though he knows the answer. Junhong nibbles on his bottom lip and leans on the counter top.

"I have a book about it?" he squeaks and it sounds like he's been accused or caught doing something wrong. Yongguk hums in response and leaves the house, putting on his boots before he's out the door.

Junhong blinks in complete surprise and he cursed himself for thinking that courting a gardener with flowers was a good idea. Yongguk probably thought he was young and foolish.

Yongguk returns not a moment later with a bloomed white flower in his palm, Junhong could vaguely remember there being a bush of white flowers that he'd accidentally over watered.

"Do you know what this flower means Junhong?" Yongguk asks in a fond voice as he gently places the flower in Junhong's open palms. The teen holds the flower with grace and looks up at the elder as he shakes his head.

"This flower indicates secret love, they convey the feeling of joy. And for those who receive them it is a way to tell them, you are lovely." Yongguk explains with a bright smile and Junhong blinks dumbly.

"I like you Junhong, I think you're lovely and I want to take you out on a date." Yongguk states boldly and Junhong could swear that his face exploded then and there.

"I-I like you too, and of course I'll go with you."

 

Love Blossom - K.Will

 

----------------------------

A/N

Finally got around to finishing another request ahh

Sorry it took so long

Also, this is a drabble so I wasn't about to develop it into a one shot. I just can't afford to dedicate my time like that LOL this was 1.3k words doe :D

I also changed up the prompt a lil I hope you don't mind <3

Thank you everyone~ also feel free to continue sending me prompts, there should be a link to my blog somewhere in the foreword LOL messaging me or leaving a comment on aff works as well :D

- Airi