With You (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

"Have I ever told you why I love you?" Junhong asks from across the room as he glances lovingly at his husband curled up in the arm chair, a book in his lap and his glasses sitting low on his nose.

"Hmm, I don't think so. Would you like to tell me?" Yongguk's lips melt into a handsome grin and he closes his book, removing his glasses before he places them on the coffee table, giving Junhong his full attention.

Junhong stays silent for a moment, he leans on the arm rest of the couch he's sitting on and he props his chin up with one hand, the other hanging off of the couch in an awkward fashion.

Yongguk eyes him with amusement, his stomach feeling giddy and warm just with Junhong looking at him. Yongguk lifts his hand and he motions for the younger to come sit in his lap but Junhong shakes his head playfully.

"Nope. I'm not done looking at you yet." he teases and Yongguk laughs. The sound is full and hearty, it fills Junhong with the joy of making his favourite person laugh and he swoons.

"I'm just so thankful for your existence." Junhong whispers and Yongguk notices his expression growing more and more serious. He becomes concerned in a heartbeat and Junhong reassures him that he's okay.

"You understand me in a way no one else does. And you don't try to." Junhong begins and Yongguk places his book on the table beside his glasses, he looks like he wants to stand but when Junhong's eyes trail to the carpet he decides to remain still.

"I'm so thankful. While I was in a dark place, you stayed by my side. You didn't say anything and I didn't need you to. You were simply there and that was more than enough for me." Yongguk can hear Junhong's voice shaking and he takes a deep breath.

"I know you don't think you're good to me. I know you think I deserve someone better than you. But the thing is, you also know that you're the only one I need." Yongguk can hear a smile in Junhong's voice.

"You're wonderful. You know that?" Junhong laughs and when Yongguk looks up to meet his eyes he sees the most beautiful sight. Junhong is looking directly at him, his shining brown eyes glistening with precious tears that slowly crawl down his cheeks.

A grin is on his lips and his body is trembling with his little giggles and sniffles. He's looking at Yongguk the exact same way he did when they exchanged their vows on the little field of daisies behind his grandfather's house.

"And I love you, so damn much." Junhong's voice breaks and his face scrunches up in a beautiful way as he gasps, standing up so that he can throw himself in his husband's arms.

"Even if you don't love yourself, I'll love you twice as much." Yongguk wraps his arms around Junhong as the latter cries into his chest. Junhong is kneeling on the floor with his arms holding Yongguk protectively.

"When you're tired and suffering, I'll hold you." Yongguk's voice is soft and Junhong looks up at him, his face is covered in tears and his nose is dripping but it only makes Yongguk love him more.

"If no one's by your side, I'll embrace you." Junhong says back to him and he tilts his head to let gentle fingers wipe his tears.

"If I only have you," Yongguk kisses his forehead and Junhong smiles, in their minds they're together on the little field once more, just the two of them.

"If we're together," they look into each other's eyes and Yongguk bursts into laughter first, Junhong follows soon after and he presses a sloppy kiss onto his husband's lips.

"I'll be by your side, until always."

 

With You - B.A.P