Mountains (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from anon

Pairing: BangLo

“Banglo wolf au”

 


 

It was a cold winter’s eve as Yongguk remembered. He had been out hunting for his pack whom were sensitive to the harsh coldness of the North. He’d set out on his own in the middle of a storm because the pups were sick and in need of fresh meat.

Yongguk paws padded through the deep snow and he kept his eyes narrow to avoid the falling snow. His brown fur stood out against the white wilderness but he had to find something. He ran through the forest at a steady pace and he bared his teeth when he found a deer shivering in the cold.

The alpha wasted no time in hunting this deer, tracking it till a dead end before he sunk his teeth into it’s neck, killing it. Very pleased with his find Yongguk stuck his snout into the snow to try and wash off some of the blood. He heard a howl in the distance and he lifted his head.

Angered by the thought of a trespasser on their territory Yongguk dashed towards the sound. He reached the top of a snowy hill and he peered down seeing pink and red surrounding a patch of snow. Confused he cautiously approached it. 

As he got closer his eyes widened at the sight of a white wolf, it blended in with the snow perfectly and the sight of blood alarmed him. Yongguk immediately got closer and he assessed the damage seeing how the injured wolf was still breathing.

Without thinking about the consequences he carried the injured wolf over his back and the deer he had killed in his mouth.

 

“Yongguk what took you so lo-? What the ?” Himchan said upon seeing the wolf dragging in more than he had left for. Jongup and Youngjae the sick pups shifted and began devouring the deer, leaving some for their hyungs of course. Yongguk shifted back to his human form seeing how the white wolf did as well upon the warm environment.

“Hyung, what if he’s part of a clan?” Daehyun whispered there was nothing more dangerous than interfering with another packs members. Yongguk lifted the pale teenager in his arms and he sniffed his head,

“He’s a lone wolf. Omega from what I can smell. I found him injured in the middle of the snow.” Yongguk said quietly, Himchan and Daehyun simply nodded fully aware of their alpha’s kind nature. 

“Well get him upstairs and get him dressed. You put something on too, want any of the deer?” Himchan said and he scolded the pups whom had eaten a little too much. Yongguk smiled at them and he shook his head before glancing down at the stranger.

“Maybe save some for him? He’ll be hungry when he wakes.” Yongguk said before he carried the very tall teen up the stairs. 

 

Zelo gasped and he twisted and turned dark shadows clouding his dreams, he screamed and sat up. Gripping the duvet tightly in his palms, he looked around the unfamiliar room and he panicked.

“Calm down, I helped you. You’re safe here.” a deep voice appeared from the darkness. Zelo looked at the man who walked towards him with a kind smile, he could smell dominance from the man, no doubt he was the alpha.

As soon as Yongguk got close enough he froze at the sight of blue eyes looking back at him. The teen was absolutely beautiful, from his blonde hair to his pale skin he was the complete opposite of Yongguk. The two held their gazes and they gasped as an electric current passed through them.

“Y-you’re my...” Zelo stuttered and Yongguk blinked in disbelief, he chuckled and sat down at the edge of the bed, smiling as he scratched his head awkwardly.

“I’m Yongguk, and I guess...” he started off and Zelo grinned at him, before he extended his hand.

“I’m Junhong, thank you for saving me... mate.”

 

Mountains - Gabrielle Aplin