Say Hey (HimUp)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from ozwalkr

Pairing: HimUp

“Himchan goes on a private island vacation. During his stay, he goes fishing alone. Imagine his surprise when his catch is a merperson! Fluff and a lil ty if you feel like it.” 

 

 

 


 

Himchan wasn’t sure what he was expecting when he was suddenly granted a luxury vacation on a far away which belonged to his CEO. But he definitely wasn’t expecting a separate lodge for each of them. There were only 5 of them on this trip.

The CEO Jung Daehyun had taken his closest co workers to his island for a summer getaway as he liked to call it. It was probably just an excuse to spend some time with his husband, Youngjae. The other workers, Yongguk and Zelo were sharing a lodge as well, being the boyfriends that they are.

Himchan on the other hand was alone. And although they spent time during the day together, he felt like the ultimate 5th wheeler and that . Yongguk was his best friend but no one wanted to spend a lovely island summer with their best friend. Or maybe it was Himchan who was thinking that way.

“Oi Himchan hyung! We’re going to go swimming, want to join us?” Daehyun asked as he stuck his head into the elder’s lodge uninvited. But then again he owned the whole place so it wasn’t Himchan’s place to complain. He sighed and shrugged,

“I don’t exactly feel like getting dragged underwater by you or Jae... I’ll just go fishing on the rocks by you guys.” Himchan said, since he didn’t want to be stuck inside. His friends weren’t bad anyway, they were just enjoying themselves and Himchan wanted to as well.

“Ha! He’s coming you guys, Junhong you owe me 1000 won!” Daehyun snorted obnoxiously and Himchan rolled his eyes, regretting everything he had just said in his mind.

 

Himchan didn’t like fishing but it was a pretty calming pass time. He was technically just staring at the clear blue water while his fishing rod was hanging out beside him but he didn’t care. He could be enjoying the atmosphere a little more if his friends weren’t being idiots 10 meters away from him.

Suddenly his fishing rod tugged and it began going into the ocean, Himchan grabbed onto his flustered and water splashed around him as he was dragged into the water. He began reeling the rod and he fell back helplessly when a boy emerged from the water.

“Ouch.” the younger man gasped and Himchan’s eyes followed the tan skin to find his fishing hook wedged into the younger’s bicep. Panicked he tried to stand up and the boy looked at him.

“I’m so sorry are you ok-?” Himchan froze when deep green eyes met his own. His breath hitched and for some reason those eyes didn’t seem natural, and there was no doubt the younger was a pure Korean male. The stranger however was absolutely gorgeous. With a sharp jaw line and handsome features.

“You’re really pretty.” the younger stated in an almost trance like voice and Himchan blinked. He watched as he moved his long silver locks out of his face and he froze.

“T-thank you? Anyway, I think we should get that wound patched up. W-what are you doing here?” Himchan said in a badly planned sentence. The younger nonchalantly glanced at his wound and he shrugged,

“I’ll be okay. I was just swimming by.” he said quietly and Himchan’s eyes widened. It was impossible. They had taken a helicopter to this place, and Himchan swore that Daehyun had some security around, so how had he ended so close?

“I should go.” the boy stated before he turned but Himchan stumbled down into the water, grasping onto his shoulder. 

“You really shouldn’t swim with an open wound, there’s sharks you know. And what if you end up bleeding out or your arm stops working from blood loss.” Himchan knew he was rambling but he couldn’t help it.

“I’ll be fine. Trust me.” the boy repeated but he could see that Himchan wasn’t going to let go. He rolled his eyes and slowly began lifting his feet out of the water, Himchan didn’t know what purpose that would serve but then he saw... fins.

“Holy .” he gasped and the younger laughed at his reaction. Himchan could see where the tanned skin stopped and the scales began. His tale was a vibrant emerald, matching his eyes. His hair was wavy as it touched his shoulders and Himchan wasn’t sure whether he was dreaming or not.

“Y-you’re a fish?” he sputtered and the younger raised an eyebrow, placing his tail back into the water.

“Usually I’d be called a mermaid or a merman but fish works too. So as I said, I’m fine. Now I’ll be going.” Himchan didn’t know why he reached out to hold the younger’s hand but he did. 

“Don’t go.” he whispered. The merman seemed to observe him for a moment, he let out a breath and slowly moved out of the water, sitting on a rock before his scales began retracting, revealing muscular thighs and a very attractive reproductive organ.

“W-what?” Himchan blushed and the merman smirked, he walked up towards where the elder had been sitting before and he grabbed the towel that was sat on, before wrapping it around his waist.

“You really looked like you wanted me to stay. Say, what’s your name?” he asked, Himchan stood up and he held out his hand.

“Himchan, Kim Himchan.” the merman smiled and he held onto the elder’s hand, shaking it gently.

“Hey Himchan, my name is Jongup. Moon Jongup.”

 

Say Hey - Micheal Franti

 

---------------------

A/N

Sorry >.< not much happens and I didn't feel  

I did make Jongup a bit of a tease doe

And I was having feels from remembering his ponytail so I made his hair longer aha

Thank you <3

- Airi