Lostmyhead (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from anon

Pairing: BangLo

“My friend dragged me to this party and I just saw my ex, quick make out with me, I’ll pay you." 

 


 

Zelo was stood with his back against the wall and a scowl on his pretty face. His so called friend, Kim Himchan had promised him a night of fun and faced drinking and most importantly, a night not alone.

Yet here he was standing with his arms crossed like he used to in his younger days while his friend was doing body shots with Jongup, the sophomore who couldn’t keep the smile off of his face. 

Soon enough Zelo had a beer in one hand and the other hand in his pocket, finally deciding to live a little. He dreaded these kinds of gatherings, it was the house party of some jock named Jung Daehyun. Zelo hated the dude to bits but Himchan had convinced him stop being a sap.

The main reason of his hatred for the large lipped idiot was because the jock had stolen his boyfriend. Well now, ex, but anyway. Zelo took another swig of beer to take down the bitter taste of his memories and he sighed.

Zelo’s eyes widened when he saw none other than Yoo Youngjae entering the living room, with Daehyun’s arm around his waist. Zelo gritted his teeth and dropped his beer bottle down to some random couple making out on the couch. He walked up to the nearest male, who was stood alone and wrapped his arms around the stranger’s neck.

“Wha-?”

“Quick, make out with me. I’ll pay you later.” he whispered onto the strangers lips before he connected them. The male’s hands instantly grasped onto Zelo’s hips and he smiled against the strangers lips. He closed his eyes and slanted his mouth over the other’s. Engaging in a heated lip lock.

Zelo gasped as a hot muscle worked it’s way into his mouth and he could feel his knees shaking, his fingers made their way between his soft hair and he moaned into the kiss. He unconsciously began grinding against the other and the stranger grinded back, causing them both to moan.

“, get a room would you? Second floor, just don’t go into the rooms at the end of the hall.” Daehyun said in disgust, Youngjae just glared at Zelo before he pulled Daehyun outside towards the pool area. 

Zelo pulled away from the kiss but the stranger held him close. He smirked at the handsome face he’d never seen before.

“Bang Yongguk, senior.” the deep voiced stranger introduced himself and Zelo laughed, throwing his head back.

“Choi Junhong, freshman. So what would you like as payment, Mr. Bang?” Zelo muffled a moan when Yongguk began on his neck, marking the pale skin there. He lifted Zelo up and the younger gasped as he wrapped his legs around the elder’s slender waist.

“I’ve already received your payment, so how about we wander up to the room at the end of the hall and I pay you back?”

“Deal.”

 

Lostmyhead - The 1975