Please Marry Me (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from anon (happy birthday!!!)

Pairing: BangLo

“first kiss, when, how, why. Didn’t know bout their feelings till they kissed”

 

 


 

Junhong sat in the living room floor with his numbing on a cushion and his tongue sticking out of his mouth as he tried to solve his math problems. Why did his college put him in a math course he’d never know. Himchan was sitting on the couch, ready to help his little brother when he got stuck.

“Yongguk’s coming over eh Jun,” Himchan states nonchalantly and Junhong hums in response, his head ducked down as he focused. When he heard knocking on the door he decided to pay attention. Himchan stood up and crossed the living room before opening the door.

“Hey Himchan.” a deep voice spoke and Junhong glanced over to the doorway, seeing his brother’s best friend standing there in all of his glory. Yongguk removed his shoes and stumbled causing Himchan to steady him. He mumbled a thank you,

“Hey Junhong.” Yongguk greets him with a lazy smile and a small wave and Junhong grins before waving back excitedly. He then looks at his brother who walks into the kitchen to presumably get some snacks ready.

“I guess I’ll go upstairs then hyung.” Junhong says to Himchan as he begins gathering his things and Yongguk sits down on the couch, a little too close to him. His knees brushing the younger’s back ever so slightly.

“You can stay Junhong. Take a break from your homework.” Yongguk says casually and Himchan rolls his eyes at the bad influence that was his best friend. But he didn’t disagree,

“Yongguk’s right, you’ve been working for 3 hours straight now. Take a break for tonight Jun, we’ll continue tomorrow.” Himchan says softly and he puts together some last minute nachos with kimchi on top because he was classy like that.

“Alright then, thanks hyungs.” Junhong is an easily swayed man. He closes up his books and hops onto the couch, he and Yongguk are practically glued together but it doesn’t matter. They’re comfortable. Himchan throws in a movie and he places the bowl onto Junhong’s lap since he’s in the middle.

They’re watching the movie silently aside from Himchan’s odd question here and there when he missed what happened and suddenly an inhumane growl comes from deep within Himchan’s stomach. He cowers and groans as the sound appears again.

“Hyung?” Junhong’s eyes widen and he watches as a sheer layer of sweat begins forming on Himchan’s forehead,

“Kimchi and cheese don’t sit very well in my stomach. I’ll be right back, don’t worry bout pausing the movie.” Himchan huffs before he’s dashing up the stairs, slamming the bathroom door behind him. Junhong purses his lips and decides he’ll make Himchan a cup of tea when he returns.

He looks back at the screen and sees the two leads of the movie swapping saliva on the screen. Their lips pressed together as they move against one another, Yongguk seems to have found the situation awkward and he tenses not noticing how Junhong pays close attention to it.

“Yongguk hyung, what does a kiss feel like?” Junhong asks innocently as he places the bowl of nachos onto the table. Considering what just happened to Himchan the two don’t even want to touch the contents. Yongguk blinks in surprise and his jaw trembles.

“Junhong you haven’t kissed anyone yet? You’re 19 aren’t you?” Yongguk asks and he genuinely surprised. He could’ve sworn Junhong dated quite a few times in the past.

“Hmm, aside from drunk kisses at parties I haven’t really kissed anyone.” Junhong says as he thinks deeply, he just never felt the need to. Hand holding and hugs were as far as he’d go, maybe that was why he never managed to keep a steady relationship going.

“Kiss me hyung? I want to know how it feels.” Junhong requests suddenly and he’s on all fours, looking into the elder’s eyes. Yongguk sputters on his saliva and he feels his face heating up.

“B-but a kiss should be with someone you trust and someone you like!” Yongguk hadn’t meant to sound that desperate but he wasn’t sure what part of him screamed “willing to give free kisses” to Junhong. The pout on the younger’s lips made him feel weak.

“I do trust you hyung, and you’re Himchan hyung’s best friend. I like you.” it was completely platonic but not at the same time. Yongguk was feeling very conflicted. His best friend was upstairs taking a dump and here he was being tempted by his brother. 

Yongguk sighed but he nodded. The quicker he’d get this over with the quicker they’d forget about it. Junhong froze when Yongguk cupped his face with warm hands and he leaned in slowly. Their lips met softly and shaky breaths could be felt before they parted.

Junhong blinks once, twice, before his whole face becomes hot red. Yongguk drops his hands and pulls away but Junhong holds onto him, his heart beating wildly.

“I think I like you Yongguk hyung.” Junhong sputters and Yongguk laughs light heartedly,

“You told me that already.” Junhong shakes his head and Yongguk’s eyes widen, his face turning pink.

“No, I like like you hyung.”

 

Please Marry Me - Slake Ft. Jepp Blackman, CSP, Kuan

 

-------------------

A/N

Hopefully I got the artists right LOL

Thank you <3 Happy birthday Ro ehe I hope you like it!

- Airi