Baby It's Cold Outside (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

I was inspired by this post 

I just wanted to write something light, since all my stories are so heavy aha

 

 

"Yongguk hyung," Junhong calls out as he squats down, rummaging through the large cardboard box holding all of their holiday-esque things. Yongguk had told his husband to start on the decorating while he dressed up the dogs in their little Christmas outfits.

"Yes love?" Yongguk called out as he caught Mochi who almost scrambled away, Tigger on the other hand was nuzzled up against Yongguk's thigh, peacefully laying there without a worry in the world.

"I can't find those little candles I put on the fireplace last year. I can't complete the village without them." Yongguk could practically hear the pout in Junhong's voice and he fastened the last clasp to Mochi's outfit before letting the furball run free.

"That's our only decoration box Jun, you sure they're not there?" Yongguk asked as he made his way over to Junhong who'd resorted to just sitting there since his thighs had begun to burn.

"Argh I don't know. You check while I put up the tree." Junhong huffed and he scooted over to the long box that held the Christmas tree. Yongguk didn't protest and he sat down on the floor, not even a second later and Tigger was climbing into his lap.

"Hey Jun maybe we should have a seperate box for house decorations and tree decorations." Yongguk suggested as he pulled a cluster of tinsel and ornaments from the box, holding them up extra high because Tigger was leaping the dangling strands.

"Good suggestion baby." Junhong mumbled as he pulled out the parts to the tree, his feet dogding Mochi who kept on biting at his fuzzy Christmas themed socks. 

"I'll put the wreath by the window or on the door?" Yongguk asks as he pulls out the large ring of fake tree, his face scrunched up as golden glitter blew absolutely everywhere. Tigger sneezed on his lap and he cooed at the dog happily.

"Door hyung. The twisted silver and blue tinsel lines the window." Junhong says as he begins assembling the tree. It was a white tree, that would be decorated with blue ornaments.

"Okay let's get decorating." 

 

Yongguk throws himself down on the couch exhausted and he feels itchy in the ugly Christmas sweater that Junhong had bought for him. He grunts as Tigger jumps onto him, paw digging into his bellybutton.

Slow music catches his attention and he opens his eyes, seeing Junhong standing in the middle of the room with a Santa hat on his head and lights flickering on his very own sweater.

"Dance with me hubby." Junhong grins at him and Yongguk returns the smile, unable to hold back. He gently moves a snoozing Tigger off of his abdomen and lets the dog balance on a cushion before he takes nimble steps towards the man he married.

Yongguk smoothly swoops Junhong into his arms and the younger laughs as he gets dipped back into a dance pose that Yongguk can't hold for too long.

The elder grins down at his husband who's beautiful features look softer in the warm glow of Christmas lights and he takes a deep breath.

"I love you so much." Yongguk says helplessly and the grin that spreads on Junhong's face is absolutely ethereal. He wraps his hand around the nape of Yongguk's neck and pulls him down into a deep kiss.

"I love you too." he replies and the track switches to a familiar tune they both love. Junhong straightens their position and he lets Yongguk hug him from behind, hands on his hips as they sway together.

"I really can't stay" Junhong hums along and Yongguk kisses his ear,

"Baby it's cold outside" he sings and even though his tone is ten times lower than the actual artists' voice Junhong loves it all the same.

"This evening has been, So very nice" Junhong sings and Yongguk intertwines their fingers,

"I'll hold your hands, they're just like ice" he presses a kiss to Junhong's fingertips and the younger kisses his cheek. 

They continue moving slowly to the music and Yongguk turns Junhong around so that they can face one another, he has to lean upward to press their foreheads together.

"Merry Christmas Junhong." he says with his infamous gummy grin and Junhong holds him close, pressing kisses to his cheeks and lips.

"Merry Christmas Yongguk hyung."

 

Baby It's Cold Outside - Glee Cast

 

--------------------------------

A/N

I didn't really follow the prompt but I did at the same time LOL

So this was just for some light holiday fun~

I really love this song and I only really like this renidition and the one from ELF, I haven't listened to the original to be very honest >.<

Anyway, I'm working on the prompts I have in wait so please be patient with me ehe, It's only the 23rd for me but it doesn't hurt to say it early

Merry Christmas everyone <3 and I hope you all have a lovely holidays, be it with your loved ones or not, enjoy yourselves and take care ^^

- Airi