Hold On (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from anon

Pairing: BangLo 

Bunny!Junhong and Fox!Yongguk, fluff and please.” (I didn't have time to add to this one >.<)

 


 

Now Zelo wasn’t exactly the scared type, despite being on the very bottom of the food chain beside the mice and squirrel hybrids. He was tall. And with his flopping ears standing straight he was even taller, but he was a floppy eared hybrid so his ears warmed his neck.

However, his neighbour had been eyeing him lately. And it made the hairs on his neck stand up and his tail quiver. He lived in a forest as did the other rodent hybrids, Zelo liked his burrow in the ground since he liked to keep warm. And with a badger down the road, a chipmunk in the tree and a fox by his side his neighbourhood was complete.

 

Zelo hopped out of his burrow and shifted before he stood and stretched, he threw on the clothes outside his door and his tail twitched as he reached for the skies. He could feel a hungry gaze on him and he froze,

“Good morning Junhong.” his ears perked up and he looked to his left, seeing none other than his sly neighbour grinning at him. 

“Morning Yongguk hyung.” he replied out of sheer respect, the fox was leaning on his door. A smirk on his lips and his tail swaying behind him playfully, his gaze made Zelo feel hot.

Zelo looked up when he heard the squirrels squabbling in the tree above him and sooner than later a very familiar red squirrel was falling from the trees. The bunny gasped as the squirrel fell towards him but the fox pulled him out of the way quickly.

“, Youngjae why are you so mean?!” Daehyun complained as he shifted, sitting on the floor but with his fluffy tail covering his privates. Youngjae poked his head out of the tree and began throwing acorns down at him.

Zelo on the other hand was completely frozen, he’d fallen on Yongguk when the fox had pulled him out of the way and now they were centimeters apart from kissing. Zelo’s nose twitched as his cheeks turned pink and Yongguk could see his buck teeth peeking from his parted lips, he was so adorable.

“I saw you looking at that chipmunk yesterday Jung Daehyun!” Youngjae shrieked as he created more acorn rain, Daehyun dodged the nuts and he shifted back before climbing up the tree. He then tackled Youngjae and they tumbled into the treehouse.

“Do you two mind cleaning up the acorns? I’ll pick them up from you later Junhong. After your moment with the fox of course.” Daehyun sighed and Zelo immediately pushed himself off of Yongguk. He nodded at the squirrel and he slowly began picking up the nuts, glaring at any chipmunks that tried to steal some.

“Junhong.” the sound of his name made his ears perk up and he looked at Yongguk curiously, pink still staining his cheeks. The fox was holding a basket filled with the fallen acorns and Zelo thanked him under his breath before throwing in whatever he had.

“Would you like to come over for dinner?” Zelo flinched at the question and he thumped his foot repeatedly, it was a habit of his whenever he was nervous. The fox could see his hesitation, they were different types of eaters after all.

“I promise there’ll be something you can eat too.” Yongguk said gently and Zelo twitched making Yongguk wonder why bunnies were so jittery. Finally the younger sighed and he nodded, making the fox grin.

 

“Hey Jun, sorry bout earlier I’m here to pick up the acorns.” Youngjae said as he scurried into the rabbit hole, he saw the younger sitting on his bed whilst his ears and he tilted his head.

“I heard about the dinner date, Daehyun’s friends with Yongguk.” Youngjae explained since the bunny gave him the saddest look he’d ever seen before. Zelo groaned and threw himself all over his bed, Youngjae glanced at the acorn basket before he sat down beside the bunny.

“Be careful Jun, I can guarantee you that fox wants you for dinner.” Zelo’s jaw dropped and Youngjae laughed his cheeks bringing up his whole face.

“Have you seen the way he looks you? You’re fresh meat Jun.” Youngjae poked his tail and Zelo flipped, holding his tail in a protective manner. Youngjae then stood and he picked up his acorns,

“Have a good dinner~” 

 

“Welcome Junhong, make yourself at home.” Yongguk smiled as he opened his door and the bunny bowed before entering the cozy home. It was much different than his bunny burrow but then again they were different species. He sat down at the table and clenched his fists.

Zelo’s eyes widened in surprise when he only saw nuts and berries cover the table, Yongguk sat down soon after and he raised an eyebrow.

“Y-you’re not eating meat?” he gasped and Yongguk popped a berry in his mouth, seeing how Zelo looked at him like he was a wizard or something.

“I’m an omnivore.” he said simply and Zelo felt a whole weight lift off his shoulders, he loosened up and started nibbling on a chestnut.

“That’s a relief, I thought you were going to eat me.” he said honestly and he didn’t see the way that Yongguk froze. He happily continued eating some of the berries and he felt comfortable.

“What made you think that?” Yongguk asked, his voice deeper than usual, Zelo shyly his ears and he laughed,

“Youngjae hyung said you look at me like you want to eat me.” at that Yongguk started laughing, really loudly and Zelo stared at him in confusion.

“Oh Junhong, I do want to eat you.” he grinned and Zelo’s eyes saw his fangs. He dropped the blueberry and he backed away, Yongguk smirked and he stalked towards him seeing the way that the bunny trembled.

“W-wait hyung please!” Zelo cried out as he hit the wall, Yongguk trapped him against the wooden walls and the bunny shivered.

The fox a stripe up his neck, before biting down on his neck causing the wound to bleed. Zelo whimpered and he was shocked when soft lips landed on his own. Yongguk slyly his way into Zelo’s mouth and he kissed the bunny mercilessly.

The fox grinded against him and Zelo shuddered in pleasure, he wasn’t sure what was going on anymore. Yongguk bit down on his lip and Zelo’s hands grasped onto the fox’s shirt,

“With a little bunny in my hands of course I want to eat him, want to be eaten bunny?” 

 

Hold On - AXODUS Ft. Key