Sakura Kiss (DaeJae)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from anon (this was a two pairing prompt ehe)

Pairing: DaeJae

“first kiss, when, how, why. Didn’t know bout their feelings till they kissed” (I twisted this up a lil) 

There’s some swearing in this one ^^

 

 

 


 

“Daehyun ew what the hell!” Youngjae curses as he’s awoken from his beautiful nap. Of course he hadn’t been awoken in any normal way, no he was awoken by a wet slobbery kiss on his forehead.

“Good morning Youngjae~” Daehyun chirps as he grins down at his best friend. A very fond look on his face which was surprisingly not melting off even though Youngjae was glaring at him with the heat of a thousand suns.

“Daehyun that’s the 4th time this week you kissed me like that. What do you want?” Youngjae sighs and Daehyun shrugs before he waltzes off towards the living room.

Daehyun clenches his fists and he scratches his non existent beard as he wonders why his brilliant plan hadn’t worked. You see Daehyun’s plan was to make Youngjae fall unbelievably in love with him through a series of kisses.

He didn’t exactly like his best friend in that way but he wanted to. Daehyun had been taught since he was a child that his lover would be like his best friend, so why not his best friend? 

Daehyun cackled evilly to himself and he hadn’t noticed Youngjae padding into the living room towards the kitchen with his hair sticking up in all directions muttering something about how much he regretted allowing Daehyun to be his roommate.

Youngjae stretches and reaches into the cupboard above, craving some ramyun after a long night of studying. He didn’t have any classes today and neither did Daehyun but unfortunately the elder of the two was cursed with the inability to sleep in. And he didn’t like being alone.

“Add eggs please!” Daehyun requests as he prances over towards the fridge, reaching in to get the jajangmyun they didn’t finish from last night. Youngjae nods sleepily and he wipes his eyes cutely. Daehyun looks over at him and he approaches slyly, without thinking he leans in and presses his plump lips against the back of Youngjae’s hand.

The younger stops immediately and he puts his hands down to see Daehyun not too far away from his far. Daehyun grins at his dumbly and Youngjae narrows his eyes, slapping the other across the face.

“Ow what the Youngjae!”

 

The mission does not end there oh no because giving up is not in Daehyun’s dictionary. He attempts this multiple times and here he is tied up against the headboard as Youngjae lounges lazily with his head on the elder’s lap.

“Youngjae this is weird and unfair, lemme go.” Daehyun grumbles and Youngjae rolls his eyes, flipping the page to his book as he nestles his neck onto Daehyun’s thick thighs.

“Hmm, unfair? Says the one who interrupted my shower to kiss my cheek. What were you even doing Daehyun.” Youngjae laughs at how stupid the whole situation had been. Daehyun’s face flushed pink and he mumbled to himself.

“Why isn’t it working? He should be head over heels for me.” Youngjae looks up at him and he casually turns away, whistling to himself as though he hadn’t said a single thing. Youngjae grins and he straddles the other’s hips, causing Daehyun to push himself back into the headboard. His eyes wide as he squirms in the towels binding his upper torso.

“Was that what this was all about?” Youngjae laughs and Daehyun pouts, why couldn’t he ever win for once. A playful glint is in Youngjae’s eyes and he leans in close.

“So this is why, you’ve been kissing me here, here and here?” he presses soft kisses against Daehyun’s forehead, cheek and neck. Daehyun blinks rapidly unsure of how this is going to turn out. But he nods anyway hoping that was the right answer.

“Daehyun, you’re an idiot.” Youngjae breathes and Daehyun frowns, 

“Wha-?” he’s silenced as soft lips press against his own and his eyes widen. Youngjae kisses him deeply and his touch is warm. He pulls away and breaks into a fit of laughter at Daehyun’s face.

“You kept missing Daehyun.” Youngjae laughs and he sticks his tongue out at his new boyfriend.

 

Sakura Kiss - Chieko Kawabe

 

-----------------

A/N

Keep sending me them drabble ideas guys ^^

Thank you <3 

- Airi