Wait For A Minute (BangLo)

B.A.P Drabbles

Prompt from Chloé

Pairing: BangLo

“cinderella banglo au”

 

 

 


 

A royal announcement was making it’s way around the country, simply to state that the Prince is now looking for a spouse. The announcement called for a cease on all marriages and that all eligible young women were to show themselves at the King’s Ball, being held in the next 3 days.

Junhong wasn’t an idiot and he was well aware that he was not a woman. However, he was determined to go to this Ball. He wouldn’t be missing it for the world.

He’d seen the Prince once, and only once. When his parents had still been alive, Junhong was lead to the Prince’s holiday which celebrated his birth. He had been 6 at the time and the Prince had just turned 12. The King stood at the balcony of the castle and he greeted the city.

When Junhong lay his eyes on the Prince, he had immediately fallen in love. Of course it was merely puppy love at the time, but as they grew older Junhong found himself paying attention to only the Prince.

He’d heard great stories of how a boy turned into a man, and how he’d do anything for his country. The Prince was no stranger to orphanages and he’d always do his best to feed the poor. And now that he was looking for a wife, this was a huge deal.

Because anyone would be lucky to be an angel’s wife.

 

“Junhong-ah, here’s your paycheck for the week!” Madam Jung called out to the teen who was currently using his height to wipe the top of the window panes. Junhong turned around and beamed at her,

“Thank you so much!” Junhong said as he received the envelope with two hands, with this he’d be sure to be able to purchase what he was hoping to. Madam Jung smiled at her and waved as she saw Daehyun walking in with his wife Youngjae.

“Daehyun welcome home. Junhong, you’re free to go for today. Don’t worry about the windows.” she ushered and Junhong blinked in surprise. No one else in the house was tall enough to reach and it was getting slightly dusty up there.

“Hello Junhong, listen to my mother. We’ll survive another two days without clean window tops. You look eager to go somewhere.” Youngjae said in her melodic voice as he covered elegantly with her gloved hand. Junhong couldn’t help but be in awe,

“She’s right Junhong, where to? Meeting a woman perhaps?” Daehyun teased and Junhong’s cheeks turned bright red. He’d been working for the Jung family since he had been thrown out of the orphanage and Daehyun had been like his older brother.

“I simply need to buy some things hyung. Thank you! Have a good day Madam Jung, Daehyun hyung, Youngjae noona.” Junhong bowed politely and he dashed out of there, heading down towards the tailor shops in town.

As Junhong ran towards the main town area, he managed to avoid getting run over by carriages and horses. When he arrived at the tailor’s shop he wasn’t surprised to see it swarmed with young ladies looking for a dress so that they could impress the Prince at tomorrow’s Ball.

Just like the other women, Junhong buys a ball gown.

 

When he’s standing in his little room the next evening he feels utterly foolish. The gown was too short and it barely fit his shoulders, his chest not fitting the fitted material. He was embarrassed and he wondered how he thought he’d be able to pull off looking like a woman past his long-ish hair.

“Junhong baby, why do you try to impress a man in this society? Why not find yourself a woman?” a husky voice spoke from behind him and Junhong turned around in surprise. He saw a beautiful man wearing a white suit that matched his blonde hair.

“I-I don’t want a woman, I want him.” Junhong pouted and the man broke into a lovely grin, his bunny teeth gleaming as his eye dimple showed. The man walked towards Junhong in a dainty manner and for a moment the teen forgot to wonder how he’d gotten inside.

“Alright Junhong, I as your great fairy godfather Kim Himchan will grant you this evening.” Himchan said with a smile and before Junhong could comprehend what he’d said, pink fairy dust was sweeping it’s way across his feet and surrounding his body.

Junhong gasped as he slowly began shrinking and the dress began fitting against him, the material snug against his changing body. He stumbled as the magic ceased and when he opened his eyes he was looking at the reflection of a beautiful young woman.

“Oh .” she cursed as she clasped her hands against her cheeks, light makeup rested on her eyelids and cheeks and her lips were a glittery pink. She was cute, not as cute as Youngjae but not too far off. Her brown hair lay in ringlets over her shoulders and they past her belly button.

“So what do you think? Quite a lovely thing aren’t you, you have till midnight before this magic wears off.” Himchan said in a gentle tone as he rested his hand on Junhong’s cheek. The girl blinked in surprise and she cleared ,

“What if I’m chosen as his wife?” Junhong asks and she’s shocked at how her voice sounds. A knowing glint flashes through Himchan’s eyes and Junhong’s lips press into a tight line.

“Your fate had already been chosen for you long ago. What you choose to do will change it.”

 

When Junhong stepped out of the carriage her godfather had conjured for her, all eyes were instantly looking towards her. Her stomach turned uncomfortably as she grasped the smooth material of her blue ball gown in her hands. She carefully made her way up the stairs and into the castle, afraid that her glass heels would snap.

It was already 11pm and she’d have to use her time wisely if she wanted to get any glimpse of the Prince. As Junhong entered the ball room she could hear warm music and she was fixated on the chandelier for a moment. She looked past the lights and onto the balcony above, meeting with those dark eyes she’d been dreaming about since she was a child.

The two seemed to have lost their breaths upon seeing one another and Junhong’s eyes widen unbelievably wide when she sees the Prince desperately making his way down the stairwell. She panics and wonders what she’s supposed to do.

As the Prince’s expensive shoes tap on the dance floor people begin to grow silent, curious as to who would gain the Prince’s first dance. He’d spent the whole night denying women left and right, unable to gain interest in anyone else. 

And when Prince Bang Yongguk holds out his hand to Choi Junhong, the whole ball room grows silent.

“May I have this dance?” Yongguk says in a deep voice and Junhong instantly blushes, she was almost hysterical, unable to believe her luck. But she doesn’t hesitate to hold his hand, letting the warmth spread through her fingertips in a rhythmic manner.

Yongguk leads Junhong out to the floor and the teen almost trips on her heels but the strong hand in her own keeps her from toppling over. She smiles at him shyly and he gifts her with a gummy smile. Yongguk laughs as he pulls her close to him and he lightly brushes the hair out of her face.

“What is your name?” Yongguk asks as they glide across the floor, Junhong follows his lead exceptionally well and he’s dumb founded at how wonderful her presence is.

“Junhong, your highness.” she replies and his gummy smile fades as he looks at her with pure awe. Junhong feels shy under his gaze but she tries to meet it, a small smile on her lips as they dance to the most wonderful music he’d ever heard.

“Let’s walk together in the garden.” Yongguk whispers into her ear as the song begins to end and before Yongguk can be swarmed by young women wanting their share of his attention as well they run towards the glass doors at the end of the hall.

Yongguk doesn’t let go of her hand as they close the doors behind them and the music instantly lulls. He leads her into the cobbled stoned path, carefully keeping his around her waist to make sure she doesn’t fall. Junhong feels protected but guilty.

The sound of crickets is the only they can hear and Junhong grins at the fireflies in circling the air. The roses on the bushes lining the path appear purple in the moonlight and a large fountain is surrounded by a sparkling lake.

“Junhong, where do you come from?” Yongguk asks as he lets go of her hand and Junhong looks at him. She sighs and a sad smile works her way onto his lips.

“I live in the city outside your castle walls. I am an orphaned maid who lives every day to the fullest so please do not pity me.” she says and Yongguk feels something inside of him. He smiles and holds out his hand,

“I do not pity. I simply admire.” he states and Junhong’s heart beats wildly in her chest. The deep chimes of the city clock tower rings through her body and she steps back with a grin on her face. The last thing she wants is to lie to him. And Yongguk’s eyes widen as the female in front of him changes into a dashing young man.

“I was visited by my fairy godfather before the ball. I wanted to sneak in dressed as a woman but it didn’t work. So instead he used magic to change me, I’m a man your highness.” Junhong held his head down, not caring about the tight dress constricting his broad features.

“Well, it looks like we’ll need to get to know each other all over again.” Yongguk laughs loudly and Junhong freezes. His eyes wide and his jaw slack as he stares at the Prince in confusion. Yongguk walks closer to him and leans upward, tip toeing as he presses their lips together.

“You don’t think it’s disgusting...?” Yongguk tilted his head at the accusation and he chuckled. 

“No, I think you’re perfect.” he’d been hoping to see that little boy he’d seen from the balcony all those years ago.

 

Wait For A Minute - Justin Bieber & Tyga

 

---------------------------

A/N

This one's long LOL damn, it's 1.7K words

This was my last request I believe, so send some y'all ^^ you can send some via aff or tumblr I don't mind

And if you know me by my twitter then you can message me there too LOL (look at that shameless promoting doe)

Thank you~ <3

- Airi

P.S. Sorry it might've turned out differently than you expected LOL but you know, I gotta twist things all the time XD

Also, if you told me a request or something I probably forgot so please remind me aha, from what I'm aware of I don't have any other drabbles left.

If I don't get any within the next few days, I'll be "completing" this story. No point in having it open if no one requests anything LOL